Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2014 4:50 AM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
I guess the spoiler exaggerated things a little bit. Nice that Yuzuki has been waiting for Haruto, if she still needed to make it up for the tokyo arc, well she has redeem herself. Also quite nice that Seo didn't forget to put her necklace as a sign of her love for Haruto. I guess there is still hope for a wedding and Daiki next chapter.

Yeh yuzuki is the hero now
On the other hand takashi seems like a real dick, he gave haruto bad advise about the relationship with yuzi ages ago, he kinda pushes haruto into bad decisions
And this chapter why don't you move on?
His the opposite of akari what a fuck wit

I was thinking about the same about Takashi, but I guess is just that unlike what the spoiler said he haven't changed, and well he did said he haven't seem her, but yeah, I hate it how he assumed things without knowing what was going on.

Yeh I know he's just acting all high and mighty
He's a pretty useless character anyways

Oh we'll I hope proposal, seeing yuzi side if what she went through and maybe her student helping her
Marriage at the end and epilogue showing daiki

I still think Seo sucks for normal proposal's scenarios, so my guess is another little time skip to Haruto and Yuzuki's wedding, and Haruto's having a little chat with her student.
Feb 1, 2014 4:51 AM
Jan 2014
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
I guess the spoiler exaggerated things a little bit. Nice that Yuzuki has been waiting for Haruto, if she still needed to make it up for the tokyo arc, well she has redeem herself. Also quite nice that Seo didn't forget to put her necklace as a sign of her love for Haruto. I guess there is still hope for a wedding and Daiki next chapter.

On the other hand takashi seems like a real dick, he gave haruto bad advise about the relationship with yuzi ages ago, he kinda pushes haruto into bad decisions

I was thinking about the same about Takashi, but I guess is just that unlike what the spoiler said he haven't changed, and well he did said he haven't seem her, but yeah, I hate it how he assumed things without knowing what was going on.

Oh we'll I hope proposal, seeing yuzi side if what she went through and maybe her student helping her

I still think Seo sucks for normal proposal's scenarios, so my guess is another little time skip to Haruto's wedding, and Haruto's having a little chat with her student.

Don't forget yuzuki's dad
Feb 1, 2014 4:52 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

just like everyone expected. and yeah, takashi was just an idiot. in don't get what red hawks was saying about him. i agree that hatruto should move on but only if it's yuzuki's descion, her moving to america, or just dead. anyway, i so cannot wait for that cliche ending on february 12th, 2014.
Feb 1, 2014 4:53 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

I still think Seo sucks for normal proposal's scenarios, so my guess is another little time skip to Haruto's wedding, and Haruto's having a little chat with her student.

you think seo will troll us again only showing us haruto's perspective and people mentioning his big day with his fiance without mentioing yuzuki and revealed to be asuka or rin for fan service? because that's how i think seo will pull this off.
Feb 1, 2014 4:56 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

I don't know why. Heck, it should've been more effective if eba just moved to America for some reason or just dead.

You really do seem like a negative person lol
If it were girls of the wilds you would be pissed if he didn't end up with queen right?

i wouldn't mind if he was with any girl. queen is awesome and i know she is the main love interest but they kinda spend little time together. but, i would still be happy if they do end up together if there was an arc between the two. anyway, you think kim hye shin will develop a relationship with song jae gu because he helped her brother and is shown to be a nice guy and could relate to her situation? i know that she'll end up with li mi nam. i mean i knew from the beginning. but, what if the author, Hun, makes a love triangle or something?
Feb 1, 2014 4:58 AM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

you think seo will troll us again only showing us haruto's perspective and people mentioning his big day with his fiance without mentioing yuzuki and revealed to be asuka or rin for fan service? because that's how i think seo will pull this off.

Well in the last page it said how she waited and that fate would always bring these to together
Also to get ready for a touching chapter

So I'm guessing it wi have a lot if sentimental moments with a happy ending an god i hope I'm right I'm still feeling uneasy until its over
Feb 1, 2014 5:02 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

I still think Seo sucks for normal proposal's scenarios,

I guess, it's just his "humor" to do something like Yamatos proposal.
Feb 1, 2014 5:04 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

Well in the last page it said how she waited and that fate would always bring these to together
Also to get ready for a touching chapter

So I'm guessing it wi have a lot if sentimental moments with a happy ending an god i hope I'm right I'm still feeling uneasy until its over

could you imagine if the next chapter just focuses on haruto's perspective and people mentioning his big day with his fiance without saying yuzuki's name and at the end revealed to be asuka, rin, or some new chick just for fanservice and shits and giggles and revealed that yuzuki died 2 YEARS AGO(yep a timeskip i what i too expect from seo)!?!. if she ended up with some other dude or just moved to another country it would piss some alot of people off as that whole being dead thing. i guess that's the reason yuzuki's fantasy chapter was created and would be about 39 pages long just to get to daiki at the end with haruto and yuzuki.
Feb 1, 2014 5:04 AM

Sep 2011
I'm hoping Seo will deliver. I still remember Akari's wedding ceremony. The feels man.

Hey maybe Takashi knew Yuzuki was still waiting for Haruto and he was testing him for her. Or maybe I'm giving Takashi too much credit
Feb 1, 2014 5:06 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

Hey, maybe next chapter will start with Haruto still haven't asked her to marry him after a little time skip, and then oh surprise, what you know she is pregnant, so he has no other option.
Feb 1, 2014 5:11 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

Hey, maybe next chapter will start with Haruto still haven't asked her to marry him after a little time skip, and then oh surprise, what you know she is pregnant, so he has no other option.

I still hope the miracle in the next chapter is so strong that a new R+V season will be announced. :D
I guess, we will see everyone at Harutos wedding again. Maybe Takashi has the balls too to marry his girl.
Feb 1, 2014 5:13 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

I still hope the miracle in the next chapter is so strong that a new R+V season will be announced. :D
I guess, we will see everyone at Harutos wedding again. Maybe Takashi has the balls too to marry his girl.

Double wedding, that would be quite interesting.
Feb 1, 2014 5:20 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:

isn't he already married?
Feb 1, 2014 5:26 AM

Oct 2013
Nope, Takashi said that he isn't married....not yet...
Feb 1, 2014 5:30 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:

i thoughtn it was explaine dthat he was. anyway, this chapter is bullcrap. it sucks that it only focuses only on haruto's perspective than all of the others. i mean we couldve seen how yuzukli went through and had a conversation and had developments with characters like asuka, nanami, akari, her father, rin, and many morte even her students or fuuka. but nope, we just had to focus on dumbass haruto.

it's surprising how you people haven';t responded to my bioshock infinite idea because that seemed like a good compariosn like elizabeth smothering haruto to death.
Feb 1, 2014 5:33 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

i thoughtn it was explaine dthat he was. anyway, this chapter is bullcrap. it sucks that it only focuses only on haruto's perspective than all of the others. i mean we couldve seen how yuzukli went through and had a conversation and had developments with characters like asuka, nanami, akari, her father, rin, and many morte even her students or fuuka. but nope, we just had to focus on dumbass haruto.

it's surprising how you people haven';t responded to my bioshock infinite idea because that seemed like a good compariosn like elizabeth smothering haruto to death.

Did you read this chapter, read it again to find out about takashi, the father of a two year old son, who hasn't married yet, and whose girl Kiyomi or whatever her name is, is getting ready to start working.
Feb 1, 2014 5:35 AM

Aug 2008
What terrible terrible writing. Even if he was going for an emotional reunion it was terribly written.

Oh well though, at least I can finally say goodbye to this manga next week.
Feb 1, 2014 5:45 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Did you read this chapter, read it again to find out about takashi, the father of a two year old son, who hasn't married yet, and whose girl Kiyomi or whatever her name is, is getting ready to start working.

i read it. i just thought the continuity was screwed up. plus one of the character back in chapter 247 mentioned that akari and takashi were already married. but still this chapter was just meh. i know the final chapter will be shit before we can finally put this manga to rest. i pray fuuka will be a good read though or at least decent.
Feb 1, 2014 5:48 AM

Nov 2012
Anyway, did anyone else thought the spoiler was a bit deceiving, I mean it was mostly right, but Takashi did not seem that mature to me, Haruto did not looked as bad as how I was expecting from the spoiler, and actually did show some maturity in comparison with previous chapter.
Feb 1, 2014 5:48 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

They also want to save up enough money, before their marriage.
Feb 1, 2014 5:59 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Anyway, did anyone else thought the spoiler was a bit deceiving, I mean it was mostly right, but Takashi did not seem that mature to me, Haruto did not looked as bad as how I was expecting from the spoiler, and actually did show some maturity in comparison with previous chapter.

yeah, it just seemed that takashi is just his same old self he was back in chapter 240 and haruto changed alot. i think somone hated haruto so much that they accuse him for his behavior because of his stress at work. i mean i would do the same if some hotshot corporation doesn't follow my ideas since i'm young.
Feb 1, 2014 6:09 AM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:

Eh he's got things together and is still able to be pretty chill and a helpful bro. Not sure there's much more you could ask for really.

Though it would've been helpful if he was this direct with Haruto...ya know...before they broke up.
Feb 1, 2014 6:17 AM

Oct 2013
Spoiler chapter 261:

Haruto is hugging Yuzuki and want to tell her something, but his vision distorts. After a while he wakes up in his old bed and realise these past two years were just a dream....
Feb 1, 2014 6:19 AM
Jul 2013
this really proved to be some manga.
a guy who used his own impending death as an excuse to guilt his friend into dating him is a martyr.
girl who dumps someone she always loved for another guy she doesn't even love is the main heroine.
guy who dumps the girl he loves just before boarding a train and never calls her again is the main hero.
Feb 1, 2014 6:21 AM

Aug 2008
Behemoth11 said:
Spoiler chapter 261:

Haruto is hugging Yuzuki and want to tell her something, but his vision distorts. After a while he wakes up in his old bed and realise these past two years were just a dream....

Are you getting spiderfied
Feb 1, 2014 6:25 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Spoiler chapter 261:

Hey dude, we both hate yuzuki. The best thing this manga could show us next chspter is that yuzu is just a figment of his imagination and that he really moves on
Feb 1, 2014 6:52 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Spoiler chapter 261:

Hey dude, we both hate yuzuki. The best thing this manga could show us next chspter is that yuzu is just a figment of his imagination and that he really moves on

I still hope this whole manga was actually just an eroge, and the last chapter is Seo behind the PC lawl.

Btw I read all 8 chapters of Citrus just now. You were correct, that is good stuff. Too bad it updates super slow.
Feb 1, 2014 7:13 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Spoiler chapter 261:

I still hope this whole manga was actually just an eroge, and the last chapter is Seo behind the PC lawl.

Btw I read all 8 chapters of Citrus just now. You were correct, that is good stuff. Too bad it updates super slow.

Yeah, it's a bitch. I mean with how the story is set up it feels more like an anime than some of the ofvthe other manga in terms of how it handles its lengths. I wonder how many more chapters are the gonna release.

After this manga is over, why don't we all come up with some fan fix ideas of retelling the manga and some of the arcs that take place after haruto and asuka's break up
Feb 1, 2014 7:26 AM

Dec 2013
I see a lot of negative people here lol.

Breathe a sigh of relief for this chapter, almost as if something was stolen from you and returned a month later. Man, it was such a long and frustrating month...

Ending note from Seo-sensei "Incredible touching finale". What could be so touching I wonder.

Anyone thinks Takashi and Haruto will host their wedding ceremony together?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 1, 2014 7:29 AM

Aug 2008
Lawl well Idk. But I think reading through Citrus made me realize what I kinda hate about most romance manga's.

There is too much..noise...Basically too many obstacles that make it so they aren't actually focusing on the development of the relationship of the main pairing. This can be in the form of harem or random filler slice of life events. I don't mind romance obstacles (like say Nanami in the first arc) but a harem is overdoing it. I think this is why I liked the Hiroshima arc a good bit. It just felt like the manga lost all its focus after that arc, and even then when they finally got together...it just kept going with little to no development between Haruto and Yuzuki.

Citrus might fall victim to this unfortunately with the latest chapter revealing, but hopefully not.
Feb 1, 2014 7:53 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah the Hiroshima arc will forever stay the best arc of the serie. After that it just went downhill
Feb 1, 2014 7:59 AM

Sep 2012
L-Ryoshi said:
Are you freaking kidding me?

So let's see... Yuzuki spent a year and a half alone and visited the cherry blossom place on a daily basis just to wait to see if Haruto would show up.... Devotion much, or just crazy obsessive?

Not that I don't like a happy ending, but this was totally cliche.....

Give me my 5cm feels expectation back!

it not obsessive, its called faith, she had faith in Haruto

but yes its stupid that it wen't like that
Feb 1, 2014 8:01 AM

May 2011
Predictable and cliche chapter, but I still thought it was a heartfelt moment with Yuzuki and Haruto regardless. Haruto sure is lucky to have someone who's devoted enough to wait 2-3 years for him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 8:06 AM

Sep 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Predictable, but cute. Why is no one beating up Haruto?

cause all told him to take this job, that Chef job is crap, so in their eye's he did awry thing right
Feb 1, 2014 8:07 AM

Aug 2008
Because Seo is pretentious.
Feb 1, 2014 8:09 AM

May 2011
L-Ryoshi said:
Are you freaking kidding me?

So let's see... Yuzuki spent a year and a half alone and visited the cherry blossom place on a daily basis just to wait to see if Haruto would show up.... Devotion much, or just crazy obsessive?

Not that I don't like a happy ending, but this was totally cliche.....

Give me my 5cm feels expectation back!

Actually, it was stated that Haruto and Yuzuki would visit the cherry blossoms on the week they bloomed. So considering Haruto was gone for about 2 years, she just spent 2 weeks over the time period visiting the cherry blossoms every day to see if he was there. Definitely devoted in my eyes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 8:09 AM

Sep 2012
next chapter, Yuzu Say's to Haruto under the Sherry Tree, I'm Married, or Engaged LOL
Feb 1, 2014 8:11 AM
Jan 2014
Sugram22 said:
next chapter, Yuzu Say's to Haruto under the Sherry Tree, I'm Married, or Engaged LOL

And that's the miracle Seo promissed to us all, LOL
Feb 1, 2014 8:13 AM

Oct 2013
Yes, that chapter was filled with many cliches, but you know I loved Yuzukis and Harutos reunion. KNIM was never a realistic story, so it's alright if Yuzuki waited for him for amost two years. Just enjoy that sweet scene. :-*
Feb 1, 2014 8:13 AM

May 2011
Sugram22 said:

I don't know how that twist would be possible, considering when they broke up she had a decent job to support herself. If she was into someone else, she wouldn't have showed up in the first place.
Feb 1, 2014 8:15 AM

Aug 2008
See Behemoth and you were so scared. I am very disappointed she wasn't holding a beer can though. Would've made the scene perfect haha.
Feb 1, 2014 8:17 AM

Sep 2012
raito33 said:
Well , I can't say I'm disappointed because it's what I was hoping for , I'd just have wanted a little more drama , but it doesn't matter anymore .
I'm just happy they're reunited and I hope the final chapter will show they're married and have a kid or something like that ( I don't take toomuch risks here because most people think it's quite certain to happen , isn't it ? )

my problem wit it is that Seo shows Haru as a guy who did awry thing right, Haru should suffer a bit 1 or 2 months thinking that shes getting married & hes sulking 2 months until he finds out that shes been W8 for him
Feb 1, 2014 8:19 AM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:
See Behemoth and you were so scared. I am very disappointed she wasn't holding a beer can though. Would've made the scene perfect haha.

There is still some time. Maybe Yuzuki will explain she waited for him because of the beer. ;-)
Feb 1, 2014 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Zhou said:
Well, fuck you, Seo. Yuzuki looked nice, though. Too bad she didn't become a lesbian

Alright, guys, big news incoming. So KnIM is ending on February 12 in the 11th issue of WSM and at the same time Seo's new manga is starting serialization. It's called Fuuka and the heroine is (yes, as some probably guessed from the title) Suzuka's daughter:

http://imageshack.com/a/img594/5936/9bna.jpg

No, it's just some blue haired tomboy who had the power to attract people

i have nothing against tomboy type :D

She sure looks like Asuka, maybe Fuka is Asukas Daughter LOL
Feb 1, 2014 8:26 AM

Aug 2008
Behemoth11 said:
hyperknees91 said:

There is still some time. Maybe Yuzuki will explain she waited for him because of the beer. ;-)

All will be forgiven if the power of beer prevails.
Feb 1, 2014 8:30 AM

Sep 2012
i will laugh myself to death if 1 thing happens next chapter, Haru & Yuzu Walk home, were Yuzu lives & in there he sees a Baby Bed & baby in it LOL
Feb 1, 2014 8:31 AM

Sep 2012
Zooincle said:
Sugram22 said:

And that's the miracle Seo promissed to us all, LOL

it just so dumb that i half to make fun about it LOL
this cliches
Feb 1, 2014 8:32 AM

Sep 2012
Preciize said:
Sugram22 said:

I don't know how that twist would be possible, considering when they broke up she had a decent job to support herself. If she was into someone else, she wouldn't have showed up in the first place.

i made fun of this cliches :D
Feb 1, 2014 8:38 AM
Jan 2014
Yeah, but it as at least better than the spoiler. I was pissed when I read that Haruto went there to move on, but that wasn't exactly the case. It was more like a coincidence. Yeah, totally cliche, but at this point, this whole arc is already a big nonsensical cliched one.
Feb 1, 2014 8:45 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Yes, that chapter was filled with many cliches, but you know I loved Yuzukis and Harutos reunion. KNIM was never a realistic story, so it's alright if Yuzuki waited for him for amost two years. Just enjoy that sweet scene. :-*

Its suppose to be the real world arc do that means that it's suppose to reflect on what the rr world is like
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.