Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2014 8:15 AM

Aug 2008
See Behemoth and you were so scared. I am very disappointed she wasn't holding a beer can though. Would've made the scene perfect haha.
Feb 1, 2014 8:17 AM

Sep 2012
raito33 said:
Well , I can't say I'm disappointed because it's what I was hoping for , I'd just have wanted a little more drama , but it doesn't matter anymore .
I'm just happy they're reunited and I hope the final chapter will show they're married and have a kid or something like that ( I don't take toomuch risks here because most people think it's quite certain to happen , isn't it ? )

my problem wit it is that Seo shows Haru as a guy who did awry thing right, Haru should suffer a bit 1 or 2 months thinking that shes getting married & hes sulking 2 months until he finds out that shes been W8 for him
Feb 1, 2014 8:19 AM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:
See Behemoth and you were so scared. I am very disappointed she wasn't holding a beer can though. Would've made the scene perfect haha.

There is still some time. Maybe Yuzuki will explain she waited for him because of the beer. ;-)
Feb 1, 2014 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Zhou said:
Well, fuck you, Seo. Yuzuki looked nice, though. Too bad she didn't become a lesbian

Alright, guys, big news incoming. So KnIM is ending on February 12 in the 11th issue of WSM and at the same time Seo's new manga is starting serialization. It's called Fuuka and the heroine is (yes, as some probably guessed from the title) Suzuka's daughter:

http://imageshack.com/a/img594/5936/9bna.jpg

No, it's just some blue haired tomboy who had the power to attract people

i have nothing against tomboy type :D

She sure looks like Asuka, maybe Fuka is Asukas Daughter LOL
Feb 1, 2014 8:26 AM

Aug 2008
Behemoth11 said:
hyperknees91 said:

There is still some time. Maybe Yuzuki will explain she waited for him because of the beer. ;-)

All will be forgiven if the power of beer prevails.
Feb 1, 2014 8:30 AM

Sep 2012
i will laugh myself to death if 1 thing happens next chapter, Haru & Yuzu Walk home, were Yuzu lives & in there he sees a Baby Bed & baby in it LOL
Feb 1, 2014 8:31 AM

Sep 2012
Zooincle said:
Sugram22 said:
next chapter, Yuzu Say's to Haruto under the Sherry Tree, I'm Married, or Engaged LOL

And that's the miracle Seo promissed to us all, LOL

it just so dumb that i half to make fun about it LOL
this cliches
Feb 1, 2014 8:32 AM

Sep 2012
Preciize said:
Sugram22 said:
next chapter, Yuzu Say's to Haruto under the Sherry Tree, I'm Married, or Engaged LOL

I don't know how that twist would be possible, considering when they broke up she had a decent job to support herself. If she was into someone else, she wouldn't have showed up in the first place.

i made fun of this cliches :D
Feb 1, 2014 8:38 AM
Jan 2014
Yeah, but it as at least better than the spoiler. I was pissed when I read that Haruto went there to move on, but that wasn't exactly the case. It was more like a coincidence. Yeah, totally cliche, but at this point, this whole arc is already a big nonsensical cliched one.
Feb 1, 2014 8:45 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Yes, that chapter was filled with many cliches, but you know I loved Yuzukis and Harutos reunion. KNIM was never a realistic story, so it's alright if Yuzuki waited for him for amost two years. Just enjoy that sweet scene. :-*

Its suppose to be the real world arc do that means that it's suppose to reflect on what the rr world is like
Feb 1, 2014 8:56 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Yes, that chapter was filled with many cliches, but you know I loved Yuzukis and Harutos reunion. KNIM was never a realistic story, so it's alright if Yuzuki waited for him for amost two years. Just enjoy that sweet scene. :-*

Its suppose to be the real world arc do that means that it's suppose to reflect on what the rr world is like

Yeah that's kinda where...everything is contradicting. This arc should have never ever been in the manga.
Feb 1, 2014 9:08 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Yeah that's kinda where...everything is contradicting. This arc should have never ever been in the manga.

neither does that slutty co-worker, haruto's idocy, fuuka, the whole beer gags, akari's words, and this whole freaking story. hell, asuka asked haruto a question on why he loved yuzuki more than her but he just gave her the same reason he loved asuka and in chapter 251 he couldn't come up with a reason and thought that he was meant to love yuzuki. i'm pretty sure there was a reason back then when the characters developed but i guess seo left that out of the window and just make harutop questionable about his interest on yuzuki. in reality when someone gave you an answert like that you should just kick him in the balls, kick him in the stomach, curse at him, and then finally spit about him before cursing at him. if haruto doesn't give that answer to asuka(who i pretty siure asuka will leave with a kiss in the mouth. i think she'll be like yamato's pervy friend. just alone. or maybe i'll be right about her being a lesbian because that red headed lsebo who had a thing for nanami never showed up again. so i believe she'll be wiyth asuka) i will never read a book from seo again! okay i will but seo does an awful work on this book.

how would you rewrite the entire story after the tokyo arc?
Feb 1, 2014 9:09 AM
Feb 1, 2014 9:22 AM

Oct 2013
KNIM had ups and downs but basically it was a good read. I am looking forward to the manga Fūka itself and our discussions about it.
Feb 1, 2014 9:23 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:

neither does that slutty co-worker, haruto's idocy, fuuka, the whole beer gags, akari's words, and this whole freaking story. hell, asuka asked haruto a question on why he loved yuzuki more than her but he just gave her the same reason he loved asuka and in chapter 251 he couldn't come up with a reason and thought that he was meant to love yuzuki. i'm pretty sure there was a reason back then when the characters developed but i guess seo left that out of the window and just make harutop questionable about his interest on yuzuki. in reality when someone gave you an answert like that you should just kick him in the balls, kick him in the stomach, curse at him, and then finally spit about him before cursing at him. if haruto doesn't give that answer to asuka(who i pretty siure asuka will leave with a kiss in the mouth. i think she'll be like yamato's pervy friend. just alone. or maybe i'll be right about her being a lesbian because that red headed lsebo who had a thing for nanami never showed up again. so i believe she'll be wiyth asuka) i will never read a book from seo again! okay i will but seo does an awful work on this book.

how would you rewrite the entire story after the tokyo arc?

I wouldn't I would just end it. The story was over after the tokyo arc.
Feb 1, 2014 9:41 AM

Oct 2010
So this manga will finally fucking end in the next chapter? Thank goodness. I hate having to continue to read utter shit just to find out how it ends. I'm doing that with far too many mangas at the moment and I've been doing that with this since the abomination that was the tokyo arc.
Feb 1, 2014 10:40 AM

Feb 2013
Yuzu: Haruto, I waited all time along. Just for you, to see you again and to tell you something very important.

Haru: Me too, I know already.

Yuzu: Haruto, after you left me that day, I realised what an a...

Haruto: ...amazing guy I were?

Yuzu: ...what an asshole you were.

Haru: What?

Yuzu: By the way, I'm here with my husband. Bye.

Haru: ...

That's the miracle, guys.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Feb 1, 2014 11:05 AM

Feb 2011
"We're getting animated guys! Better stop spending money on the manga and focus all of our attention on the anime! It's not like we've given the fans anything solid to stick to anyways, so fuck em!"
Feb 1, 2014 11:46 AM

Sep 2012
if hole KIMI gets animated, i hope they wont make that dumb brake up crap what Seo pulled, i ton't care if they make Yuzu pregnant for that, pregnant before that part so haru has no choice, but to quit & become chef & then they get married, & it ends bit sooner, that would be nice anime ending
Feb 1, 2014 12:21 PM
Dec 2013
the ending will be like the first two ovas. it's just gonna be a couple ovas but with flashbacks like how asuka is introduced and we get a couple of flashbacks as them when they were a couple.
Feb 1, 2014 12:29 PM

Oct 2013
I really hope we will see everyone in the last chapter again. I want to know what Rin, Asuka and the others are doing. And what's with Akari? Could she keep her promise to Haruto?
Feb 1, 2014 1:01 PM

Oct 2011
Well, it has to be long chapter or it has to be so damn rushed that it gets awful.

We need to see their marriage, their child and maybe a bit of their life back as a couple. I'm really glad there's only one chapter left.. can't see any more of that.
Feb 1, 2014 1:29 PM

Feb 2013
I heard it's going to be a longer chapter, the last one.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Feb 1, 2014 1:48 PM

Oct 2013
35 pages.
Feb 1, 2014 2:09 PM

Oct 2012
skehan17 said:
I'm honestly feeling a little scared now

For a few reasons

Why did yuzi say your late? Instead of something like how long where you going to make me wait
That could just be the way she puts it though

I couldn't tell what her crying was like, was she happy,sad I don't know
We saw her necklace but we didn't see her left hand which is the ring finger

Ok so if seo did decide to troll for the last chapter it kinda seems like he could
Her saying his late could mean she's taken or getting married, because it didn't show her hand
And the crying I can't really tell if she's happy, she could be crying because its to late and the reason she was there was to forget about haruto as well

Ok I'm really happy with this chapter because I want them to be together but still have the worst case senario in mind just because its seo

Hopfully next chapter is just about these two and no trolling please god
It did say the next chapter would be extremely touch so I'm hoping he proposes to her or something

Oioi don't put fear in me. If he does some shit like that then... i don't even know. If that happens i want to forget i ever read past chapter 230. Seriously.
Feb 1, 2014 2:22 PM
Nov 2011
I'm finally happy to say «Fuck you, Seo!» =)
I won't wait for the last chapter, cuz this was the most stupid.
4/10.
Just exact ratio of chapters I actually enjoyed.
Everything else is bullshit. Yes. Bullshit. But not simple one, no. Wanna use some Jon Stewart's description of superlative of bullshit.
«It's premium grade a grass fed free range bullshit collected and packaged by hand from the polished anuses of award winning Texas longhorns that have been bred for peristaltic perfection so that each individual dookie meets the exacting standards of the American Bullshit Association.»©

See you another manga discussion, guys. My condolences for your lost time on this one.)
Feb 1, 2014 2:33 PM

May 2012
it could be better if he said "sorry im an asshole "..
seeing yuzuki is enough for me..

Feb 1, 2014 2:37 PM
Jan 2014
It's funny how negative some people are here
I mean I was negative due to the fact I thought seo would troll is an do a bittersweet ending
But since it most likely won't be like that I'm happy because the whole manga is based between these 2

People being negative because they want a 5cm per second ending?
This manga it nothing like that, they where separated for a majority of the time in that manga

People saying yuzi waiting unrealistic? I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to be single for a year and a half especially if you still love someone

And her waiting under the blossoms, she said she would wait at the time the blossoms fall for haruto to come back so I could see her visiting that spot for a couple of weeks, or even the weekend because that most likely when they would both go

Get over it if your unhappy because nothing happened to ruin there relationship
People know that this was most likely going to happen
Feb 1, 2014 2:37 PM

Jun 2013
alexpte said:
SO CLICHED.
Here have a Kudo for your answer :)

That is exactly what I thought.
BladesOfTimeFeb 1, 2014 2:42 PM
Feb 1, 2014 2:39 PM

Jun 2012
yeaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
WELCOME BACK TO YOUR STUPID SHIT DREAMY YUZUKI!!!
and that's that a happy ending with a stupid shit writing, its a nonsense and its gives me a trauma for not ever gonna read a romance manga again especially from S-E-O sh*t..
Feb 1, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2012
shagek1 said:
its gives me a trauma for not ever gonna read a romance manga again especially from S-E-O sh*t..

same thought lol.. esp if its drama-romance..

Feb 1, 2014 2:46 PM

Oct 2013
skehan17 said:
I mean I was negative due to the fact I thought seo would troll is an do a bittersweet ending
But since it most likely won't be like that I'm happy because the whole manga is based between these 2

I guess, there would be even more people upset with KNIM if Seo pulled another drama.
Feb 1, 2014 2:53 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

This manga it nothing like that, they where separated for a majority of the time in that manga

People saying yuzi waiting unrealistic? I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to be single for a year and a half especially if you still love someone

And her waiting under the blossoms, she said she would wait at the time the blossoms fall for haruto to come back so I could see her visiting that spot for a couple of weeks, or even the weekend because that most likely when they would both go

someone gave a pretty good theory here:
http://mangafox.me/manga/kimi_no_iru_machi/vTBD/c260/16.html

i mean what if yuzuki is with some other dude and she is waiting to cut nties with haruto or some crap like that. if so then i'll bet you seo will lose so many readers
Feb 1, 2014 3:01 PM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

i mean what if yuzuki is with some other dude and she is waiting to cut nties with haruto or some crap like that. if so then i'll bet you seo will lose so many readers

Yeh I saw a few hints at something bad, the thing that worries me the most is not being able to see her left hand

But I believe she was waiting, plus she's still wearing the necklace
Seo is probably just trying to make people question if she was waiting or not but from the message in the last page id say its pretty clear they will be together

If not yes he will lose a lot of readers
Feb 1, 2014 3:09 PM

Oct 2013
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

Yeh I saw a few hints at something bad, the thing that worries me the most is not being able to see her left hand

Seo is probably just trying to make people question if she was waiting or not but from the message in the last page id say its pretty clear they will be together

I guess, you forgot something important. If I remember correctly it was mentioned by Takashi that Yuzuki had the whole time contact with Akari. In chapter 258 Akari was sure that Yuzuki was waiting for Haruto and now we know the reason why she knew that.
Feb 1, 2014 3:12 PM
Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

I guess, you forgot something important. If I remember correctly it was mentioned by Takashi that Yuzuki had the whole time contact with Akari. In chapter 258 Akari was sure that Yuzuki was waiting for Haruto and now we know the reason why she knew that.

There you go even better! Thanks for the back up buddy!
I don't see why so many people are so sad to see a happy ending though, I think it's great
Oh well guess we still outnumber the negative people
Feb 1, 2014 3:18 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

There you go even better! Thanks for the back up buddy!
I don't see why so many people are so sad to see a happy ending though, I think it's great
Oh well guess we still outnumber the negative people

the reason why we're so unhappy is because we knew something like this was gonna happen. it's just a big waste of tijmer. YAY! THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!! i mean do you really think they'll give up that easily after chapter after chapter after chapters of nothing but pointless fillers? really? becuase me and everyone else expected something more in the lines of different, reltable, grounded, unpredictable, and dramatic. instead we just got one big cliche ending with no consequences whatsoever and a waste of our precious time and money. now all that's left for us to do is to wait for the marriage, everyone else, and little daiki. this is why i prefer yuzuki to die so that idiot haruto can just grow a pair then he did for the first time this chapter. my god, 261 chapters and this is what we all got! this to me is just one big middle finger
Feb 1, 2014 4:18 PM
Jan 2014
Nah we got what we wanted, there's been enough drama this is a nice way to sum things up
They love each other simple as that

This is a middle finger to you and a few others, because you just wanted so thing bad to happen
Dw I'm sure we will see asuka and all the others sometime In the next chapter
Feb 1, 2014 4:21 PM

Aug 2008
Well yeah, that's kind of the problem. It essentially...was a waste of time. I mean there was no point in the last second drama. It added nothing to the series.

I'm ok with a happy ending, but a cop out ending is another thing. Haruto made a bunch of stupid life decisions and is ultimately...rewarded for it. It's hard not to feel like the victory is shallow.
Feb 1, 2014 4:25 PM
Jan 2014
Originally Posted by Huran
Edit: i hate to admit it,but look at this http://mangafox.me/manga/kimi_no_iru...D/c260/16.html
Have you noticed the way the cherry petal covers exactly her left hand? maybe Seo is making us beleive they're gonna be together and in the next chapter he's gonna kill us showing Yuzuki really married to another guy?
Err..no. Plus if she really are married, Akari and the gang would know. Nanami,Asuka, Kiyomi would know. Don't forget if she really is, then she need to invite those people that I mentioned above to her wedding ceremony right? So, no. And, as someone else wife/girlfriend, you don't go to your ex, saying "finally we can watch the cherry blossom together" and hug him on top of that. I don't know why people keep on having these suspicion while everything is clear as crystal...not just that, the author statement on the last page "She waited for you! She believe in you! Fate will always bring you together!", that itself is a strong indication about the happy ending route.

As one of the reader who are always criticize this manga himself, I find myself quite relieved with today chapter. It answered the question and the doubt I had in my mind. Plus the never ending tokyo arc debate thread, Seo have answer it all. Yuzuki loves this guy, and it's getting even more stronger day by day they were apart.

What this bloke says sums it up
This kinda clears up my fear of seo trolling us
Just what seo said on the last page should mean there back together, if seo dragged them apart now there would be no point in putting those words on the last page
Feb 1, 2014 5:13 PM
Jul 2013
Man, everyone talking about how the petal blocked her left hand and whatnot. She was holding a bag, so if you think about it logically, regardless of the petal being there or not, her ring finger would have been out of sight. Also, would she really be married, still wearing the necklace Haruto gave her? Would she really go see the cherry blossoms without her "new husband"? If Kanzaki and Akari did still talk to her like Takashi said, don't you think Haruto woulda caught wind of that somehow? This breakup was to make Yuzuki wait/chase (just like how Haruto waited/chased Yuzuki when she started dating Kazama). I'm glad Haruto and Yuzuki ended up together again, because reading 260 chapters to lead to them not being together just wouldn't fit the route this manga has taken.
Feb 1, 2014 5:28 PM
Jan 2014
K1ngOfHeroes said:
Man, everyone talking about how the petal blocked her left hand and whatnot. She was holding a bag, so if you think about it logically, regardless of the petal being there or not, her ring finger would have been out of sight. Also, would she really be married, still wearing the necklace Haruto gave her? Would she really go see the cherry blossoms without her "new husband"? If Kanzaki and Akari did still talk to her like Takashi said, don't you think Haruto woulda caught wind of that somehow? This breakup was to make Yuzuki wait/chase (just like how Haruto waited/chased Yuzuki when she started dating Kazama). I'm glad Haruto and Yuzuki ended up together again, because reading 260 chapters to lead to them not being together just wouldn't fit the route this manga has taken.

Completely agree with you, and now with the last chapter it can be about the two rather than waiting for them to get back together then then end
Feb 1, 2014 6:21 PM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
Originally Posted by Huran
Edit: i hate to admit it,but look at this http://mangafox.me/manga/kimi_no_iru...D/c260/16.html
Have you noticed the way the cherry petal covers exactly her left hand? maybe Seo is making us beleive they're gonna be together and in the next chapter he's gonna kill us showing Yuzuki really married to another guy?
Err..no. Plus if she really are married, Akari and the gang would know. Nanami,Asuka, Kiyomi would know. Don't forget if she really is, then she need to invite those people that I mentioned above to her wedding ceremony right? So, no. And, as someone else wife/girlfriend, you don't go to your ex, saying "finally we can watch the cherry blossom together" and hug him on top of that. I don't know why people keep on having these suspicion while everything is clear as crystal...not just that, the author statement on the last page "She waited for you! She believe in you! Fate will always bring you together!", that itself is a strong indication about the happy ending route.

As one of the reader who are always criticize this manga himself, I find myself quite relieved with today chapter. It answered the question and the doubt I had in my mind. Plus the never ending tokyo arc debate thread, Seo have answer it all. Yuzuki loves this guy, and it's getting even more stronger day by day they were apart.

What this bloke says sums it up
This kinda clears up my fear of seo trolling us
Just what seo said on the last page should mean there back together, if seo dragged them apart now there would be no point in putting those words on the last page

Just a few things:
Seo is not stupid, he is starting a new manga, he will rather attract readers rather than scare them away with bad endings.
He wouldn't have written the message at the end "she waited for him , she believed in him.........."
He could have done a better job by ending the chapter at the part where she says you are late, thus making a really good cliffhanger and opening the possibility of something wrong is going on.
Just like K1ngOfHeroes said why wear the necklace, and go to that place when she is married to some else.
Feb 1, 2014 6:31 PM

Aug 2008
Sigh you guys are wayyyy to insecure with this manga lawl. It's like if they don't spell it out for you that its a happy ending you guys will forever be paranoid hah.
Feb 1, 2014 6:35 PM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Sigh you guys are wayyyy to insecure with this manga lawl. It's like if they don't spell it out for you that its a happy ending you guys will forever be paranoid hah.

Actually that's how Seo trolls with people, I bet he purposely did not show her ringer finger to scare those who are still insecure.
Feb 1, 2014 6:54 PM
Mar 2009
HAHAHAHAHA, wow! I expected a train wreck or rushed ending, but a "Sorry, I'm back" end? Best penultimate chapter to a romance manga ever.

Seriously, Yuzuki is an idiot for waiting and even giving him another chance.

I can't believe someone approved this garbage to get an animated series finale. Next chapter's surprise will be oh so fabulous. I can already see, "Seo's new series begins! Takashi's son and Haruto's daughter grow up in Tokyo and go down the osananajimi route."
Feb 1, 2014 7:19 PM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Actually that's how Seo trolls with people, I bet he purposely did not show her ringer finger to scare those who are still insecure.

I guess that's how he keeps his readers reading. But seriously guys...chilllll
Feb 1, 2014 11:50 PM

Sep 2012
ChronosXIII said:
HAHAHAHAHA, wow! I expected a train wreck or rushed ending, but a "Sorry, I'm back" end? Best penultimate chapter to a romance manga ever.

Seriously, Yuzuki is an idiot for waiting and even giving him another chance.

I can't believe someone approved this garbage to get an animated series finale. Next chapter's surprise will be oh so fabulous. I can already see, "Seo's new series begins! Takashi's son and Haruto's daughter grow up in Tokyo and go down the osananajimi route."

haven't u heard? Haru's & Yuzu's daughter is MC in Seo's next manga Fuka, & Fuka is second main

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-01-31/a-town-where-you-live-seo-to-launch-fuka-manga

The protagonist is Yū Haruna, dose it not resemble Haru's & Yuzu's name

& Look how similar Yū Haruna & Yuzu are
https://mobile.twitter.com/seokouji/status/429403761862131712
Sugram22Feb 2, 2014 12:51 AM
Feb 2, 2014 12:20 AM

Oct 2013
Sugram22 said:

haven't u heard? Haru's & Yuzu's daughter is MC in Seo's next manga Fuka, & Fuka is second main

I don't think so. :/
Feb 2, 2014 12:54 AM

Jul 2011
wtf is all i can say to this chapter
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.