Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2014 1:24 PM

Jan 2012
you guys think that momoi will stay with kuroko in the end ?
there have been "many" scenes of them.
Jan 22, 2014 2:04 PM

Aug 2013
She is obviously going to end up with Aomine. There are almost too many hints for anyone to deny that. She had few scenes with Kuroko on-screen compared too Aomine as well.

1. Her and Aomine are childhood friends.
2. She purposely attends his high school because she was "worried" about him.
3. Aomine likes big boobs.
4. As the series goes along their platonic relationship develops into a more romantic kind.
5. Kuroko is a total fairy for Kagami.
BiserJan 22, 2014 2:42 PM
Feb 8, 2014 12:26 AM

Feb 2009
Pssh, my OTP is KurokoxAkashi :P
Feb 8, 2014 12:42 AM

Jun 2013
Kuroko x Moimoi will happen
Feb 8, 2014 5:27 PM

Jul 2012
Realeyes said:
She is obviously going to end up with Aomine. There are almost too many hints for anyone to deny that. She had few scenes with Kuroko on-screen compared too Aomine as well.

^
Feb 8, 2014 5:37 PM

Sep 2013
Realeyes said:

I don't know about that. The fact that Kuroko was still thinking about that missed fist bump and how he was desperate to see Aomine smile could mean that Aomine still has a chance.
Feb 8, 2014 6:05 PM
Aug 2011
FreshPrinceofMAL said:

^
disregarding the fact that you misspelled Momoi

But most likely she'll end up forever alone like Akashi because this is a shonen series.
Feb 8, 2014 6:23 PM

Jul 2010
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
I think so as well.Aomine will probably get super-friendzoned by Momoi.
Feb 8, 2014 6:36 PM

Mar 2008
parfaited said:
FreshPrinceofMAL said:

^

But most likely she'll end up forever alone because this is a shonen boys love series.
fixed.
Feb 8, 2014 6:43 PM
Aug 2011
Ckan said:
But most likely she'll end up forever alone because this is a shonen boys love series.

I can live with that. My Aomine X Kise ship, full steam ahead!
Feb 8, 2014 7:05 PM

May 2010
iLostReason said:
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
I think so as well.Aomine will probably get super-friendzoned by Momoi.

Well if that happens, Momoi will get super-friendzoned by Kuroko (kinda already got).

The only real pairing in this series is The ball x Aomine.
Feb 8, 2014 8:23 PM
Sep 2010
It feels like Momoi only hangs onto Kuroko because Aomine became a cold jerk. I mean, the first time they see each other after graduating to high school is because she got into a fight with Aomine. The only other times she really goes to see kuroko in the series are all basketball related (and still mostly about aomine.)

I dunno, Kuroko never seems to return her advances and the advances themselves seem a little phoned in. I don't really see any chemistry there.
Feb 8, 2014 8:25 PM

Apr 2012
Torrible said:
Realeyes said:

I don't know about that. The fact that Kuroko was still thinking about that missed fist bump and how he was desperate to see Aomine smile could mean that Aomine still has a chance.

This.
Feb 9, 2014 4:16 AM
Jan 2014
Realeyes said:

4. As the series goes along their platonic relationship develops into a more romantic kind.
what you state are all true except for no.4 and...5? buut they both are totally friendzoning each other. they're more like big sis and annoying lil bro. i'd like to see more momokuro and maybe its only me but i think the manga is kinda pushing towards that route right now :P
Feb 9, 2014 4:27 AM

Sep 2013
You shouldnt get your hopes up, the romance in this types of anime are just to keep the viewers interested.

but I like kuroko x momoi
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 9, 2014 4:43 AM

Jun 2013
parfaited said:
FreshPrinceofMAL said:

^

But most likely she'll end up forever alone like Akashi because this is a shonen series.
Sometimes I type to fast, everybody makes mistakes, you could have just ignored it.

OT: Only relationship that has gotten development (and hardly any at that) is Hyuga and Riko.
Feb 9, 2014 4:50 AM

Dec 2012
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
parfaited said:
FreshPrinceofMAL said:

^

Sometimes I type to fast, everybody makes mistakes, you could have just ignored it.

OT: Only relationship that has gotten development (and hardly any at that) is Hyuga and Riko.

Omg it's too* snort snort, look at what my doctorate in English that took me 8 years to get is worth.

Knowing Japan, if they really wanted to focus on the romance it'd probably turn into Aomine x Momoi NTR with Kuroko's long lost cousin fawning over him. Oh and let's just include a tsundere loli for Kagami, just because.
Feb 9, 2014 5:15 AM

Jul 2011
Kuroko will end up alone. Who would want to date a zombie? And Momoi already has Aomine.

However it's kind refreshing to see a shounen series where no girl is interesting into the protagonist (or sees him as a pet).
Feb 9, 2014 5:31 AM

Mar 2008
ainky said:
Kuroko will end up alone. Who would want to date a zombie? And Momoi already has Aomine.

However it's kind refreshing to see a shounen series where no girl is interesting into the protagonist (or sees him as a pet).
Did we even watch the same show.
Feb 9, 2014 5:53 AM

Jul 2011
notice that I said girl and not boy
Feb 9, 2014 5:57 AM

Mar 2008
orithyea said:
Ckan said:
ainky said:

Did we even watch the same show.

I think he meant that the boy isn't the one who likes the girl.
AH, I see it now.

Guess that's confirmation bias at work. I apologise ainky, but damn your wording.
Feb 9, 2014 8:15 AM
Mar 2010
Nah. Won't happen. Kuroko hasn't responded to her feelings at all. If he does at the end of the manga, it'll be too sudden.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 9, 2014 10:36 AM

Aug 2013
I actually ship Aomine x Momoi but i'm okay with Kuroko x Momoi. There'll be more place for Aokaga then.
Feb 9, 2014 1:31 PM

Jun 2013
I hope not. I absolutely hate Momoi x Kuroko.

Like others have said, I think, and hope, that above all else she ends up with Aomine.
Too lazy to make a signature. F*** it.
Feb 11, 2014 8:31 PM

Mar 2009
I personally like the Momoi x Aomine ship. After all, Aomine said it himself: he likes big tits.
Feb 15, 2014 10:27 PM

Mar 2013
Don't look at me, I'm hoping Aomine ends up with Kagami, Kuroko be damned. Dat light on light action, man.

But if I really had to choose, I'd rather Momoi end up with Aomine.
"Go bald, Kurosaki."

Feb 16, 2014 4:47 AM

Oct 2012
The only thing that I'm hoping for is more Alex fanservice.
Feb 18, 2014 4:07 PM

Feb 2014
FreshPrinceofMAL said:

Would love to see that :D
ainky said:
Kuroko will end up alone. Who would want to date a zombie? And Momoi already has Aomine.[/qute]
Just no
Feb 19, 2014 2:31 AM

Feb 2012
No way in hell, if she's going to end up with someone, it will most probably be Aomine.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Feb 23, 2014 12:53 PM

Apr 2011
Aomine x Momoi is the highest probability. All of Kuroko encounter with Momoi never meant anything, in the end, she returns to Aomine.
Feb 23, 2014 3:17 PM

Mar 2009
I just want Kuroko x everyone.
Mar 23, 2014 3:10 PM
Mar 2013
i do hate momoi because shes like "oh kuroko i want you to beat aomine but im sorry ill do anything to stop you .-." probably if she dindnt act like his girlfriend id like her but i cant understand her resoning...soo i'm not sure i ship them BUT maybe with the progression of the story i might start to anyway i DEFINITELY dont ship her with aomine they seem normal friends to me
Jun 2, 2014 1:16 AM

Jan 2010
I ship Aomine with Kuroko, or Kise. But I'm also like Aomine x Momoi.
As for Momoi x Kuroko.... the way I see it, Kuroko only show he has feelings(or something :P) for Aomine and Kagami. I believe in AoKuro :P
Jun 2, 2014 1:29 AM

May 2014
M4XY said:
The only thing that I'm hoping for is more Alex fanservice.

This. hope it happens!
Jun 5, 2015 11:51 PM

Apr 2010
No way freaking hate Momoi she's so annoying and a traitor
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Aug 27, 2015 2:17 PM
Aug 2015
Why always you say Momoi will end up with Aomine
Can't a boy and a girl still be a childhood without a romantic feelings you can care about some one without having romantic feelings towards him or her so to me
I would love to see Momoi ends up with Kuroko I wish he realize how much she cares for him soo
I'm gonna cheer for those two
Sep 19, 2015 1:41 PM

Dec 2014
Fujoshis gonna cry.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Sep 19, 2015 1:47 PM

Jul 2012
DarkFragBR said:
Fujoshis gonna cry.

You mean AoKise/AoKaga/AoKuro fans are gonna cry.
Sep 6, 2016 7:25 PM
Aug 2016
I just completed watching all 75eps and right now going through with manga and I also believe there's another game movie is coming up i hope its true. This is very interesting topic Momoi*Kuroko, in the series which ia completely based on sport and rivalry and history i'm not surprised to see couples been created. Although we can still assume what to happened like for example there's Hyuuga and Riko they have some romantic hints between then. The show is about Kuroko and he wants to change the view of his former teammates and gets himself as best in Japan with the help of/or helping Kagami. So no wonder there's isn't much shown about how he feela towards Momoi but it's also not shown that he is not interested as i said we can assume and one has to be friendzoned forever and there's no better candidate than Amoine well we all know Momoi loves Kuroko and it has been shown over and over again and everyone knows about it. If there is an end with couolr been formed I'm very sure she will end up with Kuroko.
Sep 6, 2016 7:31 PM
Aug 2016
Moony_Love said:
Can't a boy and a girl still be a childhood without a romantic feelings you can care about some one without having romantic feelings towards him or her so to me
I would love to see Momoi ends up with Kuroko I wish he realize how much she cares for him soo
Moony_Love said:
Moony_Love said:
I agree with you and Kuroko knows how she actually feels and they will end up together definitely if there is any end with romance in series of sports. Momoi doesn't have any love feelings for Amonie its only booked for Kuroko. She only cares for him as a childhood friend. While i was reading a novel i believe ahe wanted to move with Kuroko in his school but Amoine's condition and tge way he was acting made her concerend for him and instaed of moving with Kuroko she ended up in touou academy. But still whenever she gets an opportunity she visits kuroko and reminds him that she loves her. And theoughout the series in their encounters she kept telling this is the guy she fell in love with ao with this its confirmed that its gonna be momoi n kuroko.
Nov 29, 2019 3:44 AM
Sep 2018
kurosai16 said:
Realeyes said:

what you state are all true except for no.4 and...5? buut they both are totally friendzoning each other. they're more like big sis and annoying lil bro. i'd like to see more momokuro and maybe its only me but i think the manga is kinda pushing towards that route right now :P

I don't know much about Momoi's game. But her 1st priority is ALWAYS Aomine. If you fucking love someone, at least give him some love dude. Momoi only come to Kuroko when she need him in account of something about Aomine. Again she always hang out with Aomine, but if she really like Kuroko : at least make some commitment or go out on a date for heavens sake.
Seeing her JUST bitching around make me puke. I REALLY hate her. Really!!

P. S. : In some events Riku x Hyuga or Riku x Kiyoshi shows more love hits than this Puke-Making Momoi shows.
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Nov 29, 2019 3:50 AM
Sep 2018
Moony_Love said:

Well at Season 2 or 50 episodes after, there wasn't a scene where Momoi's says she like Kuroko without adding some further.

'I like Kuroko, so I have to beat him.'
Says Momoi.
Such a bitch.
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Jun 2, 2021 9:56 PM

Dec 2020
Biser said:

Lol i literally laughed while reading your points
Like big boobs?? So it means he can love any girl with big boobs so thats nit a point
Momoi is worried about him like a big sister and acts more like a mother
She don't even blush zround him and it is clearly stated in the series that momoi love kuroko and she even clinga onto kuroko but she never did on Aomine
And this isn't a Yaoi series so give up on kuroko and Kagami
Momoi and Kuroko are the most likely and the logical one to end up and only Yaoi shiippers deny this fact
Jul 6, 2021 12:32 AM
Jul 2021
Dude I also laughed at your sentence about Kuroko and Momoi. It is obvious that Momoi will end up with Aomine or Kuroko only, if one of them makes a move to her. Mostly, everyone has been talking about Momoi's feelings to both of them. Not sure about Aomine but, Kuroko definitely has feelings for kagami. How is Kuroko and Momoi likely to end up together when kuroko has not romantic feelings for her? About the big boobs, it's saying that she is Aomine's type. Aomine is more likely to have some romantic feelings for her than Kuroko. If you read the manga, it hinted Aomomo instead of Kuromomo. Akashi said that Aomine and Momoi are too close to realize how they really feel about each other. The author and Aomine's voice actor are supporters of Aomomo. Momoi's voice actor also thinks that Momoi will end with Aomine. If that isn't enough, when Momoi accidentally tripped, Aomine was the who catches her. There are more hints in the manga about Aomomo. Kinda funny when you say that Momoi and Kuroko is the logical one to end up together without saying how Kuroko feels about her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2014

282 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

151 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2014

111 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

101 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

108 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.