Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 18, 2022 1:52 AM

Apr 2021
Tiresome old bore here.
This is a S1 thread but I watched all seasons, OVAs and film and this comment covers all.
I think this is the best show ever to describe the nostalgic feeling of being young, especially for someone like me who isn't anymore. No big drama, just the day to day life with the small experiences, troubles, joys that take all your time at this age. It's just incredibly touching to feel again the carelessness through these great characters, something we lost when we became adults. Somewhat, this show manages to induce this feeling without being cliché and it's such a joy to experience.
All the characters are great, I like Hikage, Kaede and Nazuho in particular but of course, the one who brings the appropriate level of crazyness and drives everything is Renge. Incredibly wonderful character. Her relationship with Kaede definitely brings the best and most emotional episodes.
The voice acting in general is amazing, particularly for the 4 characters I highlighted previously. Art and music are great too. I often rewatch the begining of the first episode of S1 just for the music played by Renge on the flute, it never fails to make me hilarious for some reason.
Loved it from beginning to end, rewatched it and will certainly rewatch it again.
May 20, 2022 5:22 AM

Feb 2020
That was the most awkward picnic ever, lol. Poor Hotaru. xD I felt sorry for her.

Beautiful finale to a very good first season.

SerafosApr 19, 11:07 AM
Jul 17, 2022 2:15 AM

May 2020
i was expecting this to be an aria, girls' last tour or natsume book of friends level of slice of life but it turned out that it is similar to yuru camp based on the slice of life which is event type slice of life. Comedy scenes are mostly not laughable except the renge ones. I am a bit disappointed however i give this anime 7.5 just because of renge moments in ep4 and ep10 otherwise it is 6.5 overall.
Sep 4, 2022 1:25 AM

Sep 2019
Rewatching Non Non Biyori reminded me of how much I love and adore this show and why it ranks among my top 10 favorite anime.

When Renge and Cirno funky collaboration dance?
Sep 11, 2022 5:41 AM

Jul 2021
The final episode of the Season had the same relaxing and soothing atmosphere. Light comedy, cute and wholesome moments, lovable characters, great animation, great songs. Everything about this anime is great.

It was no surprise to see Hotaru eat all of the lunch made by Koma even though it was fully burnt and must have tasted horrible. The part where Hotaru opens up her mouth even though she's full when Koma tries to feed her was nice, I laughed at that part.

The Ren and Nii chan scene was hilarious, the silence and staring for some reason made me laugh so much.

Renge looked cute in that flower crown and with her "wings".

It must have hurt to not see the "see you next week" at the end of this episode to the people watching this while it was airing.

I'm gonna rate this 10/10 not only because I loved it but also because there's nothing to deduct the points for.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 26, 2022 2:39 AM

Aug 2020
The finale was similar to the rest of the season, not spectacular, like some big events will suddenly happen, but like a small river, it carries on, soothing, and while not as awe inspiring as a big waterfall, it is still beautiful in its own right.
Dec 19, 2022 2:14 PM

Aug 2019
that was a very cute show. renge fairy with a renge crown was cute :D

sorry i meant funky*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2023 4:26 AM
Jun 2022
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm<3
Mar 26, 2023 4:45 AM

Jul 2019
Still perfect! So soothing and calm. I will miss it but will probably rewatch it again.

10/10
Jul 18, 2023 7:55 AM
Jan 2021
i wanna cry i love slice of life so much
Sep 8, 2023 8:38 AM

Aug 2019
This was such a nice episode to close this season on šŸ˜Š Really sad it's over, but I'm glad I finally gave this show a shot! It's just so cute, wholesome and sweet! Very relaxing too! It always puts me in such a good mood and helps a ton with my anxiety! I think it's probably like a 8 or 9 for me, though I'm leaning more towards 9!
Oct 19, 2023 8:09 AM

Aug 2019
ah i love it. though i do remember liking repeat more (ive also rated that a 9 and this 8) but we'll see
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2023 1:11 AM

May 2019
Hotaru is way sweet to Komari it's just too cute. When Komari offers the food to feed her I laughed so hard at Hotaru's face.
Haha, Renge looks 'funky' in her fairy outfit. How relaxing, going to pick edible plants.
Mar 30, 10:52 PM
Mar 2024
great, this anime is so slightly
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

234 by bassyey »»
Mar 2, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2013

192 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 12, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2013

261 by edudddu »»
Jan 11, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2013

157 by Shikkakku »»
Jan 11, 2:30 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2013

119 by skatensleep »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:40 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.