Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2013 4:34 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like this case especially for what happens in the house. But Haibara pisses me off, her going from crying about them getting her, to being all cocky telling him to give it up. She's really besides her medical knowhow, a useless and annoying character like the rest of the kids. And dumbass Genta is all like "Yeah there's a killer around, and we always get caught by the killer in every case, how about we sneak away to find the treasure". And really, I could do with one episode about them camping where it doesn't involve some treasure that they do stupid things to find.
Aug 1, 2014 3:17 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah Genta really needs to be punched at this point. We're beyond Brightslapping for his continued ignorance and stupidity.
Oct 24, 2014 3:45 AM

Apr 2011
The kids can definitely be annoying. I also agree about the treasure. It seems any type of case involved with the kids its because of some treasure hunt lol, there was that one case where the literally were bored walking down the street and were looking for something to do and found a case upstairs too...

I must have missed some parts in this episode as the hunters kept talking about stuff that I don't know how they knew about. Like the rock lamp being in the bottom of the pond and the imperial emblem thing to be tear shaped before anyone said that.
Apr 8, 2019 12:17 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I hate Detektiv boys episodes
in first place genta, if he could get out of the anime I would just be glad
how can I person, yes even a kid, just be THAT dumb ....

Apr 16, 2019 11:13 AM

Sep 2011
when i saw in the wiki page that the episode involves Kaito Kid and Black organization, i was very exited and expecting some kind of clash between them.

BUT THIS IS A FUCKING STUPID DETECTIVE BOYS EPISODE..
Ohhh killl meee, why isnt there any progress on the main story :((
Feb 27, 1:59 PM
Feb 2024
Well we need character development for Haibara since her childhood is mixed with the Black Organization. And Genta is just a kid, we can't have every kid to be like Conan.
Beside we hit the major trope for little kid; annoying/innocent Genta, the sweet little girl Ayumi who like the mc, the little competitor for the popular Mitsuhiko, the smart kid Conan, the mature Haibara.
And detective conan is a show for kid to watch as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 315 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Nov 27, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1089 Discussion

shuffle_017 - Jul 8, 2023

23 by aburame_ernesto »»
Yesterday, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1120 Discussion

hai_X_is - Apr 13

3 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 24, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 47 Discussion

Jawaese - Aug 23, 2010

11 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 704 Discussion

Conan_Kudo - Aug 3, 2013

38 by Elyshion »»
Apr 20, 5:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.