Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 11:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, that was quite the killing extent. Nice.
Dec 5, 2013 1:41 PM

Aug 2010
Now that's quite a creepy looking monster there O_O

Might need 2 punches from Saitama?...ahh who am I kidding XD
Dec 5, 2013 1:55 PM

Feb 2008
I totally expected that guy to die XD

But now I'm expecting that thing to either reform or be one of millions (if not billions).

Also wondering what's going to keep Saitama from just destroying that ship out of hand. Unless, it too, is one of many.
Dec 5, 2013 2:25 PM
Mar 2012
Expecting the monster to regenerate of something along those lines
Dec 5, 2013 3:15 PM

Jun 2013
Wow...100-Thousands Humans Died Just now....So Now it will be Heroes Vs Aliens...
Now Big Fight start....Oh 2nd Strongest A-class Hero Just Wiped that Mutant Freak out.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 5, 2013 5:59 PM

Jul 2010
alexpte said:
Expecting the monster to regenerate of something along those lines
Dec 5, 2013 7:17 PM

Sep 2013
The spaceship was AMAAAAAAZZZZIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

It's gonna be all out fighting from now on and that I mention that the space was AMAAAAAZZZIIIIINNNNNNGG?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Dec 6, 2013 1:30 AM

Apr 2009
This chapter will probably be extended next time as well.
Anyway, time to start the long arcs of OPM. As someone who already read ONE's version I am excited to see Murata's take on it.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Dec 6, 2013 4:46 AM

Jul 2012
Dat Ship
"True Nonoriri's have Buster Machines in their HEARTS!!!!"
Dec 7, 2013 5:00 AM

Nov 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
Anyway, time to start the long arcs of OPM. As someone who already read ONE's version I am excited to see Murata's take on it.

Oh? Long arcs certainly would be interesting.

Also, that thing was probably the creepiest monster of the series so far. Biomass-monsters are always creepy.
Dec 7, 2013 10:59 AM

Feb 2012
Wow that ship.. No wonder the chapters keep getting shorter and longer to wait.
Dec 7, 2013 10:16 PM

Aug 2012
I love this manga but the overall pacing is just terrible especially considering that it's a monthly release. I really just wish there was more content per chapter.
Dec 8, 2013 6:06 AM

Apr 2009
tankoubon-feind said:
I love this manga but the overall pacing is just terrible especially considering that it's a monthly release. I really just wish there was more content per chapter.

Kousoku11 said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Also, that thing was probably the creepiest monster of the series so far. Biomass-monsters are always creepy.

Believe me, there will be some complaining once we enter the current arc in the webcomic as it currently spans way over 30 chapters. However, Murata's art will lift the encounters there on a level that is compararable to later Bastard!! fights and I guarantee you haven't seen something like this before!
Dec 8, 2013 6:24 PM

May 2011
Woah, yeah, I have to echo everyone else's thoughts on how creepy that monster is. D: And I imagine it would only get worse with whatever incoming powerup it would have to seem like more of a threat.
Dec 8, 2013 7:05 PM

Mar 2013
Yeah , seen the arc for this in the original OPM. Shit is going to get good real soon.
Dec 18, 2013 3:18 PM

Sep 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
tankoubon-feind said:

Kousoku11 said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Believe me, there will be some complaining once we enter the current arc in the webcomic as it currently spans way over 30 chapters. However, Murata's art will lift the encounters there on a level that is compararable to later Bastard!! fights and I guarantee you haven't seen something like this before!
not sure why we would complain, a long arc opens up a ton of new possibilities for the series, I'm simply curious how they can find a way to prolong conflicts with saitaima being so overpowered as he is

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 19, 2013 1:23 AM

Apr 2009
If a single arc is longer than the entire run of OPM (Murata version) so far some less patient people will complain.
However, the cast of OPM is imho diverse enough to carry the manga even without Saitama being around for a longer time (the Sea King arc showed that already).
Dec 19, 2013 9:38 AM

Sep 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
If a single arc is longer than the entire run of OPM (Murata version) so far some less patient people will complain.
However, the cast of OPM is imho diverse enough to carry the manga even without Saitama being around for a longer time (the Sea King arc showed that already).
yah id agree, i think one of one punch man's strongest suits is its diversity in its characters

I'm actually pretty excited to see how this long arc goes on.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 25, 2013 1:53 PM

Jan 2012
I really hate this short chapters, then the same chapter but longer. I prefer wait more and read the intire chapter.
If this new arc is so long, Saitama won't be fighting much..
Dec 28, 2013 5:30 PM

Jan 2013
Awesome Chapter I Really Enjoy It And Lol Nothing !!!
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Apr 28, 2015 7:44 AM

Sep 2014
Oh shit, aliens!

"What was that?" "Dunno but it flew so I killed it." "Good idea." rofl
Sep 8, 2015 6:15 AM

Jan 2009
lol they gonna fight Aliens this time
Dec 27, 2015 6:01 PM

Feb 2011
39.1:

"Even if he [Genos] lost everything, as long as he ends up strong, it's fine." Uh-huh, I see. So if he lost Dr. Kuseno AND Saitama he'd be okay that? *lifts eyebrow*

Lol Sonic only came to the gathering of criminals to see Saitama.

I thought the threat had been the aliens? :O

39.2:

OMG Garou!! I expected him to show up sooner or later...

39.5:

Lmao at the cover.

Wow, rewarding criminals even to save the Earth is not the solution. What will be left when things are over? Criminals will have a spot where they shouldn't.

Hahahahaha Saitama's inner reaction to the lobsters I CAN'T.

Okay this whole scene is cracking me up. No cabbage?! How dare...

Soo did Garou kill those A class heroes and is he going to the dojo now? @_@ Also, Saitama and his hotpot, ahaaa. He probably hasn't had it in ages.

39.6:

*snrk* Defeated by a cat. I wonder if he'd get along with dogs?
ChouninatteDec 27, 2015 6:15 PM
眠れないのは君のせい
Jan 17, 2016 10:00 PM

Sep 2014
Gathering the villains to fight alongside the heroes? Ehh don't think that will work all too well lol. Anyways, Sonic reappears and enter Garou! Damn.. Master vs. disciple arc? Yes please!

Moving on, nice filler chapters especially with the low class monsters haha!
Sep 25, 2017 12:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
aliens, right? aliens from the space O_O
Mar 16, 2021 1:17 PM

Oct 2020
So it was Saitama then. This is why Saitama wasn't famous at all. All the credit went to King. I don't think we should blame him as people misunderstood him. It is difficult to make people understand sometimes. Saitama used to look cool then B)!!

What! Man, he just peed his pants XD !!!!
Dec 16, 2022 11:10 AM

May 2021
And another friend added to Saitama's life. That makes it Genos, Mumen Rider, and King. Not sure if the old man counts, tbh.

Mar 31, 9:22 PM
Nov 2022
The prediction that was said to be 100% correct turned out to be very wrong, it is happening now!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your girl

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 18

21 by TheHonouredOne12 »»
Apr 20, 10:49 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 247 Discussion

deg - Feb 21

24 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:38 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 246 Discussion

deg - Feb 7

17 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 245 Discussion

deg - Jan 24

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:26 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 244 Discussion

deg - Dec 27, 2023

16 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.