Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2013 7:31 PM

May 2013
For me I would choose Amourshipping because it has the most romantic scenes in Pokemon XY so far! :D
BeatStrikerDec 4, 2013 7:34 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 4, 2013 7:34 PM

Aug 2011
Poll needs Ash x Brock.
Dec 4, 2013 7:35 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
But I enjoy the "Amourshipping" (Where did this name come from?)
Serena and Ash ACTUALLY have history together, and Serena looks pretty cute with Satoshi.
I would prefer if they used characters from the manga and blah blah blah since those characters looked better in my opinion.

Mod Edit: Do NOT tell people to post in a different board. Please report threads that are in the wrong board so a moderator can move them.
LunaDec 5, 2013 12:44 AM
Dec 4, 2013 7:35 PM

Jun 2012
Serena is a good girl.
Dec 4, 2013 7:38 PM

Jul 2012
No Pokemon?
Clearly Ash x Wailord is the best ship

EDIT:
pralan said:
Ash x Pikachu

That's the spirit!

In all seriousness though OP, I'd go with Ash x Misty out of these choices. Misty had more personality than all of these from what I know.
TrishaCatDec 4, 2013 7:45 PM
Dec 4, 2013 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
Nurse joy. She's been taking care of him since episode 1 while he has been in a coma.
Dec 4, 2013 8:00 PM

May 2013
Which is your favourite Ash shipping? Mine is Amourshipping! :D With just 8 episodes of Pokemon XY, there are sooo many hints of Ash x Serena so far! Episode 7 has the most hints!

Reasons:

May is with Drew
Iris is with Cilan
Dawn is with Paul or Barry
Misty is with Tracey
Dec 4, 2013 8:07 PM

Sep 2011
Ash gets all these girls, and he isnt even 11 yet. A true pimp

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 4, 2013 8:08 PM

May 2013
Dec 4, 2013 8:26 PM

Aug 2013
Misty cuz GO WATER POKEMON
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Dec 4, 2013 8:40 PM
Mar 2013
BeatStriker said:
Which is your favourite Ash shipping? Mine is Amourshipping! :D With just 8 episodes of Pokemon XY, there are sooo many hints of Ash x Serena so far! Episode 7 has the most hints!

Reasons:

May is with Drew
Iris is with Cilan
Dawn is with Paul or Barry
Misty is with Tracey

As much as I hate to admit it May does have some shipping moments with Drew.

Now you can probably tell I am an avid Advanceshipper and it's too bad there weren't more advance shipping scenes in the anime. But I love that they each have half of the Terracotta contest ribbon ^^

But, I'm A-okay with amourshipping. It's great that amourshipping already has the most hints out of all of them and it hasn't even been 10 episodes yet.

P.S. Misty with Tracey? What? That doesn't sound right at all, plus there are no shipping moments between them.
Dec 4, 2013 11:46 PM

Apr 2012
Pokemon shipping that dont include pokemon?

Ash x Tentacruel (ifykwim)
Dec 4, 2013 11:48 PM

Jun 2008
Where is the Cynthia x Dawn option?
Dec 4, 2013 11:51 PM

Jul 2013
Cynthia X Cynthia

We may need a Ditto.
Dec 5, 2013 12:14 AM

Apr 2012
CamoBullo said:
Cynthia X Cynthia

We may need a Ditto.

And with a Ditto we can give the Ditto-Cynthia a d*ck and a pussy and let them have all kind of play :D.

Bible Pokemon Black Time!
Dec 5, 2013 12:18 AM
Mar 2013
PikachuShipping > AmourShipping > PokeShipping > AdvanceShipping > PearlShipping > NegaiShipping.

Insert PalletShipping wherever you want.
Dec 5, 2013 12:46 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Threads Merged.
Dec 5, 2013 1:16 AM

Jan 2013
1. Dawn x Cynthia (GirlPowerShipping)
2. Rosa x Roxie (AcousticGuitarShipping)
3. Ruby x Sapphire (FranticShipping - canon)
4. May x Drew (ContestShipping)
5. Ash x Serena (AmourShipping)
6. Red x Yellow (SpecialShipping)
7. Brock x Lucy (LuckShipping)
8. HSOWA
The rest I don't really care about.

So regarding the vote I chose Ash x Serena, I never liked the idea of Ash x "any other main girl", but with Serena it's ok.
Who comes up with these names anyway?
http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html
Dec 5, 2013 1:19 AM
Mar 2013
Aclos said:
1. Dawn x Cynthia (GirlPowerShipping)
2. Rosa x Roxie (AcousticGuitarShipping)
3. Ruby x Sapphire (FranticShipping - canon)
4. May x Drew (ContestShipping)
5. Ash x Serena (AmourShipping)
6. Red x Yellow (SpecialShipping)
7. Brock x Lucy (LuckShipping)
8. HSOWA
The rest I don't really care about.

So regarding the vote I chose Ash x Serena, I never liked the idea of Ash x "any other main girl", but with Serena it's ok.
Who comes up with these names anyway?
http://shipping.bulbagarden.net/listaz.html

If we're including the Pokemon manga that my favorite shipping for that is OldrivalShipping. I love this pairing so much! It even has some stellar fanfics too.
Dec 5, 2013 1:39 AM

Jan 2013
emeraldrosary said:
If we're including the Pokemon manga that my favorite shipping for that is OldrivalShipping. I love this pairing so much! It even has some stellar fanfics too.

The title didn't say anime only, so I took the liberty to include it. I'm not so sure about OldrivalShipping, I never really picked up much of it while reading the manga. I like Blue with Silver (the most obvious choice, I know), and I think Green is more like a lone wolf type, so I never really thought about shipping him with anyone.
Dec 5, 2013 1:46 AM
Mar 2013
Aclos said:
emeraldrosary said:

The title didn't say anime only, so I took the liberty to include it. I'm not so sure about OldrivalShipping, I never really picked up much of it while reading the manga. I like Blue with Silver (the most obvious choice, I know), and I think Green is more like a lone wolf type, so I never really thought about shipping him with anyone.
I didn't think so either but the fanfics were what really got me into that shipping. And I'm not to find of Blue x Silver normally anyway because they seemed more like brother and sister, even before Professor Oak suggested it. If Red didn't have yellow I'd say he and Blue would make a good match ^^
Dec 5, 2013 2:01 AM

Jan 2013
emeraldrosary said:
I didn't think so either but the fanfics were what really got me into that shipping. And I'm not to find of Blue x Silver normally anyway because they seemed more like brother and sister, even before Professor Oak suggested it. If Red didn't have yellow I'd say he and Blue would make a good match ^^

I guess you are right, it might be more like a brother/sister relationship, I'm fine with it either way. I don't read fanfics, I usually base my shipping preferences mostly on the source material and on fanart.

To be honest it's rare that I ship female characters that I really like with male characters, so I wouldn't really want to see Blue with any male character other than Silver. If there was no Yellow, Red could get Misty, she seemed rather fond of him. And Blue with Sabrina because that would be hot.
Dec 5, 2013 7:16 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Where did all these shipping names come from
what.
Dec 5, 2013 7:31 AM

Aug 2012
pralan said:
Ash x Pikachu

Hahahahaha!
Dec 6, 2013 12:58 AM

May 2013
This is cool!

Dec 6, 2013 3:30 AM

Dec 2012
Serena is the best girl so far. I think she's gonna be friendzoned like the other girls,but she makes the cutest pair with Ash.
Dec 7, 2013 5:47 PM

May 2013
So far theres not alot of shipping hints in episode 8 and 9. Hopefully there will be more in episode 10
Dec 7, 2013 5:49 PM
Sep 2013
Ash x Brock FTW
The end is nigh

Dec 8, 2013 3:12 AM

Feb 2013
May x Dawn
Dec 8, 2013 7:48 AM
Mar 2013
orithyea said:
Oh c'mon

Ash x Gary
Ah yes, the old PalletShipping. Gary was a cool rival, too bad he's dropped off the map since B/W season.

Also, Brock x Nurse Joy Croagunk.
Dec 11, 2013 4:31 PM

May 2013
well Ash can't be with Misty.

Have you watched the final episode of BW? Misty invited Tracy at Cerulean Gym. Tracy has been visiting Misty a lot since AG, you know what it could mean?

Misty x Tracy
Dec 11, 2013 4:37 PM
Mar 2013
BeatStriker said:
well Ash can't be with Misty.

Have you watched the final episode of BW? Misty invited Tracy at Cerulean Gym. Tracy has been visiting Misty a lot since AG, you know what it could mean?

Misty x Tracy
Sorry, just can't see it happening. There were no hints during the orange island and that was where they had the most interaction. I can see Tracey and her sisters hitting it off though.
Dec 17, 2013 9:11 PM

Sep 2012
I don't care enough about Ash to ship him with anyone though.
Dec 18, 2013 2:25 AM

Jan 2013
weiqifan said:
I don't care enough about Ash to ship him with anyone though.

I used to be the same, but then came Serena.
Dec 18, 2013 5:17 AM
Feb 2009
hopefully Serena doesn't get friend zoned :/
Dec 30, 2013 11:07 AM
Mar 2013
Flaecy said:
If anything I'm more worried about if Serena finds a new romantic interest somewhere down the line (maybe Calem?).

Earlier on in the thread I mentioned I support Advanceshipping. What can I say I just love Ash and May ^^

I just wanted to add what is probably my most favorite shipping moment between them. And it happened in the movie: Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

So here's my theory. Manaphy is called the "Prince of the Sea" right? And he seems to think that May is his mom. So that would make her the "Queen" correct?

And remember in the movie, it was said that who ever wore the Sea crown would be titled the "King of the Sea". And guess who wore the sea crown? Ash of course.

So basically they are one big happy family.

Ash + May + Manaphy = King + Queen + Prince.
Jan 1, 2014 8:09 AM

Aug 2013
Before XY I was for PokeShipping,but now I prefer AmourShipping.
Still,my all time favourite shipping is IkariShipping(Dawn x Paul).
I think they would make a cute couple. <3
Jan 1, 2014 8:11 AM

Aug 2013
Shuhan said:
Serena is a good girl.
She can do way better.
Jan 3, 2014 7:45 PM

Sep 2012
emeraldrosary said:
Flaecy said:
If anything I'm more worried about if Serena finds a new romantic interest somewhere down the line (maybe Calem?).

I would rather she find a new romantic interest (Calem would be great. Nonetheless, I don't reckon that he would appear), though I believe I'm in the minority.
Feb 8, 2014 10:03 AM
Mar 2013
weiqifan said:
emeraldrosary said:
Flaecy said:

I would rather she find a new romantic interest (Calem would be great. Nonetheless, I don't reckon that he would appear), though I believe I'm in the minority.

Well, I'd prefer Serena with Ash, but if not him then most likely Calem when he shows up. Or maybe she'll find a rival rhyhorn racer and he will serve as her romantic interest.
Feb 25, 2014 10:56 PM

May 2013
emeraldrosary said:
weiqifan said:
emeraldrosary said:
Flaecy said:

Well, I'd prefer Serena with Ash, but if not him then most likely Calem when he shows up. Or maybe she'll find a rival rhyhorn racer and he will serve as her romantic interest.

If Serena falls in love with Calem, most pokemon fans will stop watching Pokemon (like when they stopped watching pokemon in Black and White)
Feb 25, 2014 10:57 PM
Nov 2008
None of them, because shipping is death.
Feb 26, 2014 8:02 AM
Mar 2013
BeatStriker said:
emeraldrosary said:
weiqifan said:
emeraldrosary said:
Flaecy said:

If Serena falls in love with Calem, most pokemon fans will stop watching Pokemon (like when they stopped watching pokemon in Black and White)
I can understand why people would dislike Black and White, probably the worst season out of all the ones so far.

In any case we might be over-analyzing this. This is pokemon we're talking about so everyone will probably end up forever alone.

But that's okay. I got my fanfics to keep me satisfied, and I'm sure tons of fan-art will be released as the series goes on.
Mar 7, 2014 8:50 PM
Mar 2014
I think the "history' that Ash and Serena have is ridiculous, they met once and Serena stayed obsessed with him. It's actually creepy.

weiqifan said:
emeraldrosary said:
Flaecy said:

I agree Serena needs a new love interest.

I don't see that, I see people start watching it more. :)
May 14, 2014 11:13 PM
Dec 2013
I really like Amourshipping and I hope it become canon at one point, whether to be at the middle or end, I want it to be canon, and I want Satoshi/Ash to return the feeling toward Serena.
Jul 22, 2014 2:29 PM
Jul 2014
Amourshipping will happen theres alot of suspence in the series they hav to keep going to make their ratings fly off the roof it will happen i repeat AMOURSHIPPING WILL BECOME CANON AND ASH WILL EXPRESS FEELING TO SERENA AS MUCH SHE DOES TO HIM JUST WATCH AND SEE :)
Jul 22, 2014 2:37 PM
Jul 2014
Skitty x Wailord
Aug 1, 2014 6:25 AM
Mar 2014
Pokemon is the type of show where no ships become canon, so people are free to pair up Ash with everyone, and the girls with everyone, and it doesn't matter. The show will end with Ash single.
Aug 1, 2014 3:09 PM
Mar 2013
You're probably right, but it's still fun to discuss our favorite pairings and see what other people thing of them. On that note, which one do you like the best?
Aug 1, 2014 3:10 PM
Jul 2018
Who the hell is Serena?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.