Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2013 1:39 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy the power up ceremony actually worked! That's pretty funny actually and well lets just hope they can keep Boo busy until Gohan or someone else manages to get on earth! Lets see what's next!
Dec 14, 2013 7:15 PM
Sep 2010
Wow. This Majin Boo is truly evil. Glad that power up for Gohan is working. He's definitely going to be a big help during the fight.
Uploader53
Jan 8, 2014 4:18 AM

Jun 2009
I wish Chi-Chi would shut the fuck up and stay out of the way.
May 31, 2014 2:22 AM
Dec 2010
Tyestor said:

Yup, same here, she's just too damn annoying at times. "Yeah, there is that evil monster who has killed billions of people and destroyed planets at will, but I'm gonna attack him with a fvcking broom anyway." Stupid, just plain stupid.
Jul 23, 2016 8:24 PM

Aug 2013
Out of all the villains "mid-level" Transformations I think I like Super Buu the best, he just looks so damn menacing.
Aug 30, 2016 11:03 PM

Feb 2016
That "Human Extinction Attack"... damn. Interesting enough though that it missed Hercule/Bea (Hercule and Majin Buu's Pup). I guess he was able to distinguish their energy when he sensed out everyone and skipped them...

Looks like the boys only get about an hour in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber... but maybe they can get more? Gohan might be finished with the Old Kai and then he could come to Earth and buy time. Maybe he could defeat him... maybe not... but either way he could give the boys more time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Oct 2, 2016 3:21 PM

Sep 2013
Gsimp said:
Tyestor said:

Yup, same here, she's just too damn annoying at times. "Yeah, there is that evil monster who has killed billions of people and destroyed planets at will, but I'm gonna attack him with a fvcking broom anyway." Stupid, just plain stupid.

ChiChi is easily the worst of all Dragon Ball characters!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 7, 2020 3:57 AM

Mar 2010
Really liked the tension in this episode, you never knew if Super Buu would snap or not. Also like his quirk with his head/neck stretching.

But one thing is odd: They (Buu and Dende) said all humans are dead now, while we clearly see Satan, Ten and Chaozu being alive.

Now the strongest mean villain of DBZ is waiting in front of an hourglass lol. Luckily they have a smart Piccolo, imagine Goku solving the situation, would have ended in chaos (and a fight).
Nov 20, 2020 11:47 AM

Jul 2008
God I hate Chichi...

and Buu is as evil as it gets...hurry the F*CK UP GOTEN AND TRUNKS.
Nov 20, 2020 6:03 PM

Jan 2015
Super Buu is so creepy and unpredictable. You really can feel nervous of what he is going to do. Can't wait for Gotenks vs Super Buu.
Dec 1, 2022 12:33 PM

Nov 2020
Wow! So the Old Kai wasn't joking when he said that he awakens hidden powers!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 271 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 25, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 265 Discussion

15 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 8, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 262 Discussion

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 7, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 261 Discussion

16 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 7, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 119 Discussion

-Adam- - Apr 27, 2013

19 by Saiko-sensei »»
May 4, 11:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.