Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2013 5:58 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit Boo consumed both Gotunks and Piccolo! And became one hell of a powerful! I wonder if Gohan can manage this power upgrade from Boo! Lets see what's next!
Dec 15, 2013 6:44 PM
Sep 2010
Can't believe Gotunks and Piccolo have been absorbed.

I feel like the real problem in the fight is going to be Majin Boo using Piccolo's brain than Gotunks strength. Piccolo is a super intelligent guy and that will help with the battle very greatly. I wonder how Gohan is going to get out of this one?
Uploader53
Jan 9, 2014 4:57 AM

Jun 2009
So, both Piccolo and Gotenks have been absorbed now. This doesn't look good. Neat little trick you have there, Buu.
Mar 8, 2014 3:09 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm so last human being is Satan and last SaiyanxHuman is Gohan. Well good luck, I feel like this will take another 15episodes to end.
May 21, 2014 7:16 PM

Oct 2009
ao_no_exo said:
Hmm so last human being is Satan and last SaiyanxHuman is Gohan.

You forgot Tenshinhan and Chaozu who seemed to survive (see episode 256).
Next episode spoiler:
There's also Dende but he's Namekian.
But Gohan and Satan are the only ones who haven't died once. Well also Goten and Trunks, but they are kinda... absorbed atm. Not sure if they will be able to return back, the way Artificial Human No. 18 did. Tenshinhan, Chaozu and Dende (and absorbed Piccolo... although Kami-sama or Nail haven't died so it's debatable) all have died before (Chaozu even twice).
Btw, how are they going to return to life the ones who have already been brought to life before (main and secondary characters as well as average people who have been already killed before by Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo Daimao, Piccolo, Cell, Vegeta...)

ao_no_exo said:
Well good luck, I feel like this will take another 15episodes to end.

I hope that not actually more than that...

KyouMagichi said:
Aww it feels like Cell all over again. Always trying to absorbe others to increase his own strength.

My thought exactly. He's also capable of suppressing his ki, and blowing up to pieces without a lot of consequences, except he doesn't have any kind of nucleus, and doesn't return more powerful every time (thanks God)

I wonder if Gohan can't turn Super Saiyan any more or what?

Regarding the preview: I wonder if Goku will be brought to life only temporarily... And what can he possibly hope to do, now that he is most probably overpowered?
SerhiykoMay 22, 2014 12:33 PM
May 22, 2014 1:11 PM

Jan 2013
Serhiyko said:
Hmm I can't remember who survived, been a while. And I would like to say more but I would probably spoil it because I don't know what was in ep 265 precisely without thinking of how they solved their problem. It's obvious tho' that everyone get's saved after all it's Dragon Ball xD. I mean there's the fusions that are going to happen and stuff I can't say in this episode. Maybe PM me if you want to discuss it and I will check on the episodes before saying anything so I don't spoil you.
Aug 4, 2016 8:02 PM

Aug 2013
Fucking Gotenks, and in classic Dragon ball fashion being cocky leads to getting your ass whooped.
Sep 1, 2016 1:38 PM

Feb 2016
>Gohan: Let's do this.
>Buu: Alright, but be warned in my new Super form, I have the body of Buu, the intensity of Gotenks and all the cunning of a Namek ready to drive the nails into your coffin.
>Gohan: I'm tougher than Gotenks, and smarter than Piccolo. So I guess the only thing you have to worry is if I'm stronger than you.

Wasn't excepting that tidbit :o I guess it's true though... Chi-Chi surely has made sure Gohan always stuck to his studies like a bookworm, pretty much... never really thought about it, lol.

Also I wonder why near the end he mentioned that because he absorbed Piccolo that he could tell that Gohan was still alive down there... Buu already had the ability to sense energy, right? That's how he found them in the first place at the lookout... guess it's just how the script was written.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Oct 7, 2016 4:21 PM

Sep 2013
Serhiyko said:

Btw, how are they going to return to life the ones who have already been brought to life before (main and secondary characters as well as average people who have been already killed before by Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo Daimao, Piccolo, Cell, Vegeta...)

Exactly what I've been wondering!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 11, 2020 3:38 AM

Mar 2010
Talon184 said:
Serhiyko said:

Exactly what I've been wondering!
Probably because its a new Shenlong created by Dende? Just a guess.

I hoped Gotenks/Piccolo would notice the slime but the only one aware of it was the dog who gets ignored.

And somehow I couldnt even remember this Buu transformation. Doesnt his face now resemble a bit the one the original fat Buu was turning into in one episode (247) ?

Now we have once again the "equality fight" that we had in DBZ very often. Its amazing though that Gohan can do this still in his normal shape. In the end Buu takes slightly the upper hand, so I could swear Gohan turns SSJ soon.
VoelMar 11, 2020 3:45 AM
Nov 23, 2020 10:37 AM

Jan 2015
Ah, that's the end of Gotenks. I really enjoyed his fight, it was very funny. Poor Piccolo too.
Damn all this build up of Gohan and he is already struggling. I really have missed Vegeta and Goku in this series.
Feb 23, 2021 5:39 PM

Feb 2014
wtf is this shit.. this anime used to be decent but this arc has been trash
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Dec 2, 2022 12:56 PM

Nov 2020
Wow, Super Buu is stronger than ever. Gohan hasn't even turned Super Saiyan. We'll see how will this turn out.

Jan 10, 1:52 PM
Aug 2023
smart plan from buu was not expecting him to use brain be honest xD
Jan 10, 1:55 PM
Aug 2023
oh yea totaly forgot that Tenshinhan and Chaozu are still alive but tbh i don't think they're gonna play like a big role

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 117 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 13, 2013

17 by GeoRush »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 12 Discussion

Yokurama - Feb 13, 2008

15 by Dumb »»
Today, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

46 by satyabrata900 »»
Apr 21, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 230 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 19, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.