Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 6:32 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice going Vegeta, you're really kicking Cell's ass but well lets see how good Trunks will do it now! Goku and Gohan are training hard as well so lets see what will happen next!
Jan 2, 2014 3:32 PM

Apr 2010
If I remember correctly, Vegeta is about to do a real dickhead move. >.<

Jan 3, 2014 11:25 PM

Jun 2009
Ah Cell, the big baby. Nice tantrum, too bad he'll get his way...
Sep 20, 2015 10:09 AM

Feb 2014
Ahhh no way... is Vegeta going to let Cell turn into his perfect form?!
Come on Trunks, go kill Cell before Vegeta does something stupid like that!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Apr 24, 2016 8:21 PM

Aug 2013
All Cell needed was swishing his arms around and balling his eyes out, loudly shouting it "I want it, I want it, I want it".
Jul 27, 2016 7:12 AM

Feb 2016
I guess Krillin is a bit on the fence about moving in. I thought he was gonna fly down and chill with Trunks.

Goku seems to be training solo, guess he's waiting to get Gohan to unlock SSJ before sparring.

New trait discovered about Chi-Chi: Poetry. lol

Cell really is pulling all the stops but looks like he's all out. Seems like he figured Vegeta would be startled like Piccolo sorta was by seeing his own move/someone else's which would leave him a opening but it failed. Unfortunate for Cell.

Let's see what happens next... is Vegeta gonna finish him off? Will Krillin move in and shutdown #18? Hmm

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 8, 2016 10:33 AM

Sep 2013
Vegeta is such an arrogant prick. He needs to put Cell down before he hits his perfect form. He's playing with him too much...like a cat with a mouse.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 15, 2019 12:31 PM

Jul 2008
For Christ sake Vegeta FINISH HIM!!!!
Jan 29, 2020 3:20 AM

Mar 2010
I smell biggest dick move of Vegeta. But Cell does it smartly knowing how Vegteta is with his silly pride.
Aug 25, 2020 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
Vegeta keeps toying around with the desperate Cell, despite being much stronger than the demented semi-perfect android, gradually paving the way for him to realize an opportunity to absorb Android 18 and reach his perfect status. Said chance possibly coming in the form of slight manipulation at Vegeta's pride in Cell's part. Yes, I would like to say that Vegeta is better than that, but pride can make the mightiest of men blind, especially Vegeta.

I would like to point out how Vegeta, in his way, acknowledged Trunks as not only his son but also a true Super Saiyan. It seems like Vegeta is gradually becoming a bit tolerant of his son.
May 12, 2021 11:42 AM

Oct 2020
So Super Vegeta is really very powerful. In front of these guys master Roushi seems like a child. However I think if he tried hard then he may could have become someone powerful enough keep up with them like Krillian. Goku and Gohan's training is in good rate. Gohan was almost a Super Saiyan. I think he will be the Youngest Super Saiyan.

I liked the fact that Vegeta introduced his son to Cell proudly. Even though he didn't let down his pride a bit but he at least showed respect to his son. However I feel like Vegeta still has a childs mind.
Jan 20, 7:26 PM
Oct 2023
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAAAZAAAAA

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 262 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 25, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 261 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 25, 2013

16 by Berry-Vodka »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 119 Discussion

-Adam- - Apr 27, 2013

19 by Saiko-sensei »»
May 4, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 17 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Oct 16, 2011

15 by Dumb »»
May 2, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 16 Discussion

Magica_do_Mar - Dec 12, 2010

17 by Dumb »»
May 2, 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.