Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Nov 11, 2013 1:51 PM

Oct 2009
The amount of spoilers in these threads are too high. Excuse the anime-only viewers for only having watched the anime and not played the game - not knowing what's going to happen, oh no! It's especially weird when an anime-only viewer speculates something and gets laughed at by a VN-reader. MAL, never change. I'm avoiding these threads from now on.
Nov 14, 2013 7:50 AM

Sep 2009
hmmm...
Nov 22, 2013 3:19 PM

Mar 2008
This thread is full of so many VN-spoilers it's nearly unreadable.. ;_;
Welp, not sure. I assume someone or everyone will die.. maybe
Jan 6, 2014 7:11 AM

Oct 2012
Aw.. Everyone just disappeared :(
What's the mean of this??

Sorry I didn't play the VN afterall
Spoiling isn't good at all xD
"Signature removed"
Apr 6, 2014 3:48 PM

May 2012
Interesting development, that cat seems to have something to do with this or what's up with that? Either way I like where this is going!
Apr 16, 2014 6:42 AM

Aug 2013
Two survivors from the bus accident? I hope it's not something "that" obvious. I wasn't surprised when Kyousuke was revealed to be the one sending those letters.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 31, 2014 11:24 PM

Feb 2013
What is going on??!?!?
Jul 6, 2014 4:53 AM

Feb 2014
How stupid can Riki possibly be? First he stated his honest opinion to Rin, which is that she should stay. She really didn't have any reason to leave, so that's the best answer regardless. Then Riki thinks he "forced" her into staying, because a "child" is too easily influenced. To counter that he says "you should go" instead of something like "you should decide for yourself". Instead of letting his opinion help influence her he basically gives her an order to leave. Bloody hypocrite.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Aug 31, 2014 9:45 AM

Jul 2013
unmemorable_hero said:
What is going on??!?!?

I have no idea, but things are becoming more and more mysterious.
Sep 24, 2014 8:29 PM

Aug 2013
I'm so lost... Why would Kyousuke want all of this? And why did it felt like he was himself in despair? Like he was doing all this against his will? I also wonder why making Riki and Rin a couple was necessary.

It's kind of weird what I will say, but could all of the 5 friends that got added - Komari, Kurugaya, Saigusa, Kud and Nishizono - be creation of Kyousuke or whatever generate this world? They only existed with the purpose making Rin grow? I mean, the only one that stayed behind at this point is Komari and it feel like she's only there so she can lead Rin emotionaly. I don't know, I feel like I'm being manipulated myself by the plot.

All those cute Riki/Rin moments will already come to an end. Noooo, I can't accept that :(
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Oct 25, 2014 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
Why, Kyousuke? :O
You know, I actually predicted this. It's quite brilliant, and it's an awesome plot twist. Brilliantly executed.
Oct 26, 2014 3:46 PM

Aug 2014
When we are with one person who is important to us it's hard to make decisions... :(
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jan 4, 2015 5:39 PM

Sep 2013
Riki, you dun goofed bro ._.
Signature removed. Bro, can you please follow the signature rules? How many times do I have to tell you, 300kb MAX. You know we don't have the server space for your giant ass gifs. Site & Forum Guidelines (read them dumbass).
Jan 23, 2015 9:26 PM

Feb 2013
I don't think Kyousuke is the bad guy. I think he's just misunderstood. That moment where he keeps running and leaves Riki behind. Damn.
Aug 14, 2015 11:27 AM

May 2009
Instead of answer I got more questions.
WHERE IS THIS GOING.

For now lets continuing watching
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Dec 1, 2015 6:02 AM

Mar 2010
Aurorae said:
The amount of spoilers in these threads are too high. Excuse the anime-only viewers for only having watched the anime and not played the game - not knowing what's going to happen, oh no! It's especially weird when an anime-only viewer speculates something and gets laughed at by a VN-reader. MAL, never change. I'm avoiding these threads from now on.

Yeah i have the same feeling.. Not everyone likes visual novels anyways and we shouldnt be forced to read/watch them as well so we like to be left in the dark,guessing ok thanks

xytech said:
How stupid can Riki possibly be? First he stated his honest opinion to Rin, which is that she should stay. She really didn't have any reason to leave, so that's the best answer regardless. Then Riki thinks he "forced" her into staying, because a "child" is too easily influenced. To counter that he says "you should go" instead of something like "you should decide for yourself". Instead of letting his opinion help influence her he basically gives her an order to leave. Bloody hypocrite.

Yeah i has the same feeling.. -_- and it was obvious rin wanted to stay after that komari scene? She now was actually forced due to rikis comment -_-
Jan 12, 2016 6:29 PM

Jan 2010
whaaat the...

hmm..Kyousuke continued running away...well that was weird..i'm getting confused about this anime, and amazed at the same time.

Yes, Riki made some bad decisions here and there this episode...

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
May 14, 2016 12:09 PM

Dec 2009
Kyousuke has been pulling the strings apparently, but I feel like there is more to it than that. The girls are still gone. The secret of the world is still undiscovered. Something is still going down.

I never expected Kyousuke to be such a manipulative bastard though. Such an underhanded series of events to get Rin to grow up.
Jan 5, 2017 5:46 AM

Sep 2015
Finally the moment , most of us have been waiting for. It was obivous Kyousuke was the one who send them the messages from the start.
Jul 19, 2017 5:42 AM

Dec 2013
I'm not surprised that it was Kyousuke sending the letters but I didn't expect that the reason was to help Rin. Same with the reason why he established the team

More and more characters are disappearing...
Mar 20, 2018 3:51 AM

Mar 2016
everything is starting to come together in my mind

...... i don't like the conclusion this is foreshadowing
Feb 6, 2019 11:53 AM

Apr 2013
How about you just let Rin decide for herself what she wants? Riki shouldn't say "Do this" or "Do that", but "Decide for yourself" instead. Also I thought it was pretty damn obvious that Kyousuke is behind those messages.
Mar 14, 2019 4:13 AM

Nov 2011
After the last episode we can already guess what (will) really happen, but this episode even going further saying "how" that thing (will) happen.. There is also a strong hint in Komari's story in last season, but I didn't really get it back then ...

Man, I don't know if I can watch the next episodes because how sad it will be.. ;__;
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jul 9, 2019 7:29 PM

Sep 2017
Just eye roll. What high school student in their right mind would ever transfer to another school for something as stupid as that? Why is this even conversation. Riki is acting like it's such a righteous thing to do. Oh how tragic. You can't stay behind and spend time with me. You must leave to save those poor students whose friends all died. Smh, idk if the reveal that it was sasuga Kyousuke all along makes it even more stupid. I'm sure it'll all come together in some magical way. Guess we'll just have to watch and see.
Jul 24, 2021 9:34 PM

Jun 2020
As the final task approaches Riki and Rin nominated themselves during homeroom

Things seem to get by smoothly Rin had an offer to change school for a student exchange event and things went a little bit complicated and it doesn't seem so good for them especially Rin and Riki

Well I'll be I anticipated Kyousuke to be behind all of this plot and what he's after isn't so clear and Riki has to endure the trials set for him in the future.
Jul 28, 2021 7:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow it's so mysterious, it seems like some other of their friends are disappearing, and Rin leaving for another school... could it be really Kyousuke from the beginning? I'm very curious about the truth.
Aug 4, 2021 2:50 PM

Jan 2020
So kyosuke was the mastermind? It's a little bizarre but he is a mysterious figure indeed

but I wasn't expecting that transfer plot point

Apr 7, 2022 8:51 PM

Sep 2016
Well ofc they put my favourite pairing together and then ruin it immediately. Why not.
bruh
Nov 9, 2022 10:29 PM

Oct 2021
Riki's logic on rin is pretty retarded, he's literally forcing herself to "do this" or "do that" and calling it growth smh
Feb 22, 2023 10:17 AM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
Damn so Kyousuke is up to something :0
boredboredbored
Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.