Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2013 5:04 AM

Sep 2012
According to the subtitles disclosed so far, the series will start with Kurugaya route and it will take 3 episodes. The actual Refrain will start from ep.4.

1話「それは突然やってきた」 It appeared out of sudden.

2話「そのときも雨が降っていた」 It was also raining at that time.

3話「ずっとここにいたかった」 I wanted to stay here.

4話「理樹と鈴」 Riki and Rin
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 29, 2013 5:12 AM

Sep 2013
actual "refrain"? So you saying there is no Rin1/Rin2.. say what? o:
Sep 29, 2013 5:15 AM

Sep 2012
http://youtu.be/-Sov6BQY92k?t=14s

I just hope this season is not 13 episodes.

DeathDoUsPart said:
actual "refrain"? So you saying there is no Rin1/Rin2.. say what? o:

He means Rin's route will start at episode 4 and Refrain will follow lol.
egnaro15Sep 29, 2013 5:22 AM
Sep 29, 2013 6:44 AM
Feb 2013
Doesn't look like any fun common route stuff like Kick the Can will be included.
Sep 29, 2013 9:44 AM

Feb 2013
badgerkins said:
Doesn't look like any fun common route stuff like Kick the Can will be included.

That is an interesting choice tbh... Hmmm... Maybe they wanted to reduce the length this time around.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 29, 2013 12:58 PM

Sep 2012
Mfw they're knocking out Kurugaya's route in the first 3 eps and then jumping into the main part of the story.
http://i.imgur.com/Coapk28.gif
More time for delicious Rin2/Refrain suffering bwahaha
Sep 29, 2013 1:17 PM

Aug 2012
Really looking forward to see how are they gonna deal with Kurugaya route , and then can't wait too see everything else animated. I wonder how long this will be though.
Sep 29, 2013 1:22 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well starting with Kurugaya was pretty obvious, 3 eps feels a bit short instinctively but then again as far as I remember it wasn't super-long in the VN either.

Anyways, can only hope this means they're putting plenty of content into Rin + Refrain and not that they're trying to do all of it in fewer episodes.
Sep 29, 2013 1:39 PM

Sep 2013
I wonder if we will actually see Rin cry in this season, since obviously in the VN, no one saw her cry.
Sep 29, 2013 3:30 PM

Feb 2013
DeathDoUsPart said:
I wonder if we will actually see Rin cry in this season, since obviously in the VN, no one saw her cry.

The answer is most likely yes.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 29, 2013 3:35 PM

Sep 2013
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:

The answer is most likely yes.

Now that will be sad to watch, Rin cry :c
Sep 29, 2013 3:45 PM

Sep 2011
>That title.

You don't say?

symbv said:
The actual Refrain will start from ep.4.

What? I know you haven't played the VN but in order not to confuse anyone here, it's Rin's arc and obviously Rin's arc should be first before Refrain.

Sep 29, 2013 3:53 PM

Aug 2011
you know what rly irked me about the vn?

kyousuke: the last time this happened (rin's cat dies) she couldnt stop crying... it was horrible.

LATER IN RIN'S ARC

riki: shes CRYING. i'm sure even you haven't seen rin cry!
kyousuke: yea. you're right, she never was the type to cry.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Sep 29, 2013 3:56 PM

Sep 2011
And before I forgot, another 3 episode-arc again? I was really hoping that Kurugaya's arc will get at least 4 episodes.

I couldn't help myself but to think this season is 1 cour.

Sep 29, 2013 4:11 PM

Sep 2012
I don't mind if Kurugaya's arc is 3 episodes, and I think with a lot of people giving shows the "3 episode rule" (although I don't know if that really applies since this is a sequel season) it'll be a good hook to get people to watch it.

Still, I think there should be more bro common route and more stuff about Kengo, especially. The "CHEAP TRICKS" part was intensified because in the VN, you'd have to replay the common route and you'd always see (Refrain semispoiler)

But yeah, I feel the bros don't quite have the presence they had in the VN. Komari and Kud and some of the other girls overshadow them in the first series, when Refrain is supposed to about the main 5.
Loli Loli Hunters will be good, at least, since it involves the main bros, but I guess I wanted a bit more common route with them.
Kick the Can is a popular one, and it's been hyped to be animated since the anime was announced to get adapted... same with the Loli Loli Hunters.

I also thought the part where they had to entertain Kyousuke, and the parts with Kurugaya during the baseball practice where she picks on Kud would've been good to put in last season or something.

I'm hoping they try to squeeze some of these in, or maybe use the jokes in a different setting like they did with the harem sleepover. (They incorporated classroom jokes from the VN in that episode.

Anyway, more bro screetime, PLEASE.
I don't think their presence is enough for people to care about Refrain.
It won't really seem like they were watching over Riki and Rin the entire time, compared to how often they appeared in each of the VN routes.
They made some appearances in Komari's route in the anime where they brought Riki some food but I haven't seen them as the wingmen they were in the VN.

They could do a nice job with animation in Refrain, but their lack of presence will still lessen the impact of the Refrain arc, imo, for anime watchers.

But then again, I can't tell if this adaptation was ever REALLY aimed at the anime watchers.
Sep 29, 2013 4:19 PM

Oct 2010
Although I'd like Refrain to have 24/25/26 episodes, there's a possibility that it will only have 12/13 (I mean, realistically, it's not like the real Refrain could last about 18 episodes). If it ends up being one cour only, there's a high chance it will be followed by Little Busters! EX right afterwards, this Winter (or maybe with a cour of hiatus, starting on Spring).

Anyway, I find it kinda weird they're jumping into Kurugaya's route right away, not that I mind. I was expecting episode 1 (and maybe 2) to be common route to show a bit more of the characters, since

LimechanSep 29, 2013 4:25 PM
Sep 29, 2013 4:25 PM

Sep 2013
Limechan said:
Although I'd like Refrain to have 24/25/26 episodes, there's a possibility that it will only have 12/13 (I mean, realistically, it's not like the real Refrain could last about 18 episodes). If it ends up being one cour only, there's a high chance it will be followed by Little Busters! EX right afterwards, this Winter (or maybe with a cour of hiatus, starting on Spring).

Anyway, I find it kinda weird they're jumping into Kurugaya's route right away, not that I mind. I was expecting episode 1 (and maybe 2) to be common route to show a bit more of the other female characters, since

Title: Little Busters Refrain!, not "Little Busters! EX", id hate it if they do add it like that.
Sep 29, 2013 4:26 PM

Sep 2012
Showing a bit more of the female characters makes no goddamn sense.
Their arcs are already over for the most part, and a lot of anime-only watchers were annoyed with them in general...
We need more bro time for when the bro arc starts.

I doubt it's going to be 1 cour, but I don't know what the hell they're doing if they're rushing into Kurugaya's route and covering it in 3 episodes.
The Refrain arc could last 18 episodes, but that'd be dragging it out to 1:1 pacing with the VN, and that'd kind of suck to watch weekly. If they're doing 26 episodes, it'd be better if they added some common route instead of stretching out Refrain like that.

I thought it would be like- 3-4 eps for Kurugaya, 4 eps for Rin 2, 12-13 eps for Refrain, rest common route before/inbetween Kurugaya and Rin's route.
Sep 29, 2013 4:48 PM

Sep 2012
Yeah, so many viewers complain about the girls. Since Refrain will focus more about the original LB! hopefully there will be less complaints from them about Komari and Kud, if any of them are left. xD
Sep 29, 2013 4:52 PM

Aug 2011
to be honest i lost alot of love for the girls in the anime.

ESPECIALLY KUD. holy shit, she turned into a walking wafu.
Sep 29, 2013 5:16 PM

Sep 2012
If it does end up being 12-13 episodes, it will be a bad adaptation, no matter how you look at it. I guess Refrain can fit 10 episodes, plus 3 episodes for Kurugaya and maybe 4 for Rin, but that would only make it 17... so, let´s hope they intend to use the rest of the common route, because there were many scenes (incluidng the "See what they´re talking about" scenes with the girls after each baseball practice) that weren´t adapted yet.

About the girls, I was an anime-only watcher until the end of the first season, and I didn´t have any problem with them, so hopefully the other anime-only watchers will be the same. What matters in Refrain are the 5 childhood friends though, so whatever.

And if they DO intend to fit the EX routes in this season, well... no comments.
Sep 30, 2013 7:13 AM

Oct 2010
I didn't know there were that many people annoyed by the girls. But I didn't mean episodes to showcase the girls even more, I meant common route episodes with all the characters in general. I'd personally like to see a bit more of the girls since they won't appear that much anymore.

DeathDoUsPart said:
Limechan said:

Anyway, I find it kinda weird they're jumping into Kurugaya's route right away, not that I mind. I was expecting episode 1 (and maybe 2) to be common route to show a bit more of the other female characters, since

Title: Little Busters Refrain!, not "Little Busters! EX", id hate it if they do add it like that.

And I know that, but they could air EX right after Refrain, even though it's highly unlikely. But for them to announce the EX anime adaptation even before Refrain started, it probably won't take a year to air like Refrain.
Sep 30, 2013 6:00 PM

Jun 2012
masterfxx1 said:
If it does end up being 12-13 episodes, it will be a bad adaptation, no matter how you look at it. I guess Refrain can fit 10 episodes, plus 3 episodes for Kurugaya and maybe 4 for Rin, but that would only make it 17... so, let´s hope they intend to use the rest of the common route, because there were many scenes (incluidng the "See what they´re talking about" scenes with the girls after each baseball practice) that weren´t adapted yet.

Refrain isn't too long, I think they could easily do it within six episodes. I think that this season will be thirteen to fifteen episodes (as unusual as fifteen would be). Kurugaya's takes three, Rin 1 and 2 can take three, then they can have seven to nine left for Refrain. It can be done. As for the scenes with the girls, pretty sure they won't be in this. Alas, Refrain is simply not as long (or complex) as After Story was. We can't expect a real twenty-four episode adaption.
Sep 30, 2013 6:13 PM

Sep 2012
6 eps will be rushed as fuck. No thanks.
I'd rather they build it up more, considering they need to do something to make Refrain nearly as climactic as it was in the VN. Even some more common route somewhere will help.
Having several replays of the common route with changes each time got everyone used to the characters, and the bros as wingmen.
If they do a 1 cour worth of Kurugaya, Rin 2, and Refrain, even if it had Railgun S animation, I doubt it would have even 1/4th the impact of the VN for anime watchers when they've barely had any of the main 5 Little Busters be around.

If they want to keep Little Busters as a fanservice series to sell to the VN players, they can go ahead and do it short, close to 1 cour, but if they're aiming to please anime watchers in general, they'll make it longer.

I dunno, it seems like there isn't enough familiarity through the loops in the anime like there was in the VN. I can't see it being impactful if it's a short season.
Sep 30, 2013 6:35 PM

Nov 2010
ugh... A part of me wants to watch Kurugaya's route animated... but with all these updates and changes... I have a feeling I'm going to watch with a such a negative bias. It will probably leave a bitter aftertaste =_='....
Sep 30, 2013 7:47 PM

Aug 2011
agreed. the boys have had nearly NO screen time.

no masato next desk over shenanigans.
no see what kyousuke is doing/try to make him laugh
no more rin missions
kyousuke never came in through the fucking window like a boss (cept in episode 7 and that was in a comedic way)
no MASATOS AMAZING COMEBACKS
no waking up in the morning ost while just chillin with the bros in the cafeteria
no masabro shenanigans before going to bed while listening to slow curve ost
no train conductor march :[

masato kind of turned into comic relief
kengo remained relatively the same but has very little presence
kyousuke is less funny, and makes less snarky remarks.
Sep 30, 2013 7:55 PM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
agreed. the boys have had nearly NO screen time.

no masato next desk over shenanigans.
no see what kyousuke is doing/try to make him laugh
no more rin missions
kyousuke never came in through the fucking window like a boss (cept in episode 7 and that was in a comedic way)
no MASATOS AMAZING COMEBACKS
no waking up in the morning ost while just chillin with the bros in the cafeteria
no masabro shenanigans before going to bed while listening to slow curve ost
no train conductor march :[

masato kind of turned into comic relief
kengo remained relatively the same but has very little presence
kyousuke is less funny, and makes less snarky remarks.

Ah man, those slow curve shenanigans ;_;
So much missing stuff for the bros, serious =.=
Sep 30, 2013 8:28 PM

Aug 2010
KeyIsLove said:
masterfxx1 said:

Refrain isn't too long, I think they could easily do it within six episodes. I think that this season will be thirteen to fifteen episodes (as unusual as fifteen would be). Kurugaya's takes three, Rin 1 and 2 can take three, then they can have seven to nine left for Refrain. It can be done. As for the scenes with the girls, pretty sure they won't be in this. Alas, Refrain is simply not as long (or complex) as After Story was. We can't expect a real twenty-four episode adaption.

Refrain is just as long as after story. The thing about after story anime is that it covered routes other than after story. From what I remember it covered 3 routes + after story in 23 episodes.

All that's left to anime for LB is Kurugaya, Rin 2 and refrain so I don't think they need 24 episodes for it but I also think more than 13 episodes are needed.
Sep 30, 2013 8:48 PM

Aug 2011
after story was 13 episodes ( 9-22 )

does anyone have the word count for after story in the VN?
Sep 30, 2013 8:51 PM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
after story was 13 episodes ( 9-22 )

does anyone have the word count for after story in the VN?

I was trying to get the script size for it =/
Maybe check a VN playthrough of After Story on YouTube and compare to it with a Refrain playthrough to get a general length consensus.

Bwahaha http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Clannad:SEEN6800

Refrain is longer than After Story, line-wise, it seems.
Refrain is 8479 lines. After Story is 8251.
Vladz0rSep 30, 2013 8:57 PM
Sep 30, 2013 8:55 PM

Aug 2011
holy shit.. then they have no excuse to not do 2 cours.
Sep 30, 2013 8:58 PM

Sep 2012
I'm saying...
People underestimate how long Maeda's parts were, I think because people like to remember the climax of each arc and not how long each of them actually were.
I want it fleshed out as it should be.
Oct 1, 2013 7:14 AM

Aug 2013
It should be 52 episodes altogether like clannad
Oct 1, 2013 7:16 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
epic_joelle said:
It should be 52 episodes altogether like clannad

err Clannad wasn't that long or am I missing something here :3

23 eps + 2 OVAs + 24 eps
also a shitty movie
Oct 1, 2013 7:27 AM

Sep 2012
I'm just gonna laugh when "no changes to the story" mean that they're going to adapt Rin2 and Refrain literally word for word.
And if After Story was episodes 9-22 of Clannad's 2nd season, then that's 14 eps, not 13.
So ~14 episode Refrain arc pls?
Vladz0rOct 1, 2013 7:41 AM
Oct 1, 2013 7:46 AM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:
I'm just gonna laugh when "no changes to the story" mean that they're going to adapt Rin2 and Refrain literally word for word.
And if After Story was episodes 9-22 of Clannad's 2nd season, then that's 14 eps, not 13.

That'd be nice, it seems possible for that to be the case.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 1, 2013 7:49 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
shcboomer said:
Vladz0r said:

That'd be nice, it seems possible for that to be the case.

Well the first season was 26 eps which is a bit more than Clannad's first was.

If Kurugaya is 1-3, Rin smth like 4-10 and Refrain the rest that ought to be enough.
Oct 1, 2013 8:49 AM
Jun 2013
Well, we need at least one episode for each boy, one for the two farewell scenes and the first ending, another one for the second ending, maybe two or three more to cover the beginning of the route, which means seven episodes seems about fine.

I don't think we'll have something as big as ten or more episodes. Most of Refrain take place at the same time and moment with a change of perspective. I doubt they'll adapt this that way since I didn't saw any loop after each routes in the first season. I'll be quite disapointed if they mess up, but don't forget this is such a tricky show to adapt in the first place.

Keep hoping for a good surprise though. ^^
Oct 1, 2013 9:14 AM

Sep 2012
So you think 1 episode would be enough to build up Masato's terrorizing the school, Riki and Rin finding ways to take him down, AND Masato's flashback and perspective for the whole thing?
You think 1 episode would be enough for Kengo's entire perspective which was extremely long?
1 episode might be able to fit all of Kyousuke's flashbacks, but the part showing Kyousuke being invited back to play baseball with Riki again would get a little rushed like that.
I think they should change up some of the content of the flashbacks somehow, since it is a little repetitive, but 1 episode each perspective won't be enough for Masato, MAYBE for Kengo and Kyousuke. It still seems too quick to me, but meh.
Oct 1, 2013 9:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Don't think speculating is very meaningful in any way really ^^
Oct 1, 2013 9:25 AM
Jun 2013
Vladz0r said:
So you think 1 episode would be enough to build up Masato's terrorizing the school, Riki and Rin finding ways to take him down, AND Masato's flashback and perspective for the whole thing?
You think 1 episode would be enough for Kengo's entire perspective which was extremely long?
1 episode might be able to fit all of Kyousuke's flashbacks, but the part showing Kyousuke being invited back to play baseball with Riki again would get a little rushed like that.
I think they should change up some of the content of the flashbacks somehow, since it is a little repetitive, but 1 episode each perspective won't be enough for Masato, MAYBE for Kengo and Kyousuke. It still seems too quick to me, but meh.

Depends on the way they adapt it. But you may have a point, Episode : Masto is a bit long, especially if you add his perspective of events. On the other side, Episodes : Kengo and Kyousuke consist only in reviews of previous events, so I don't think they could make it too long. 22 minutes for each seems pretty fine for me, maybe 44 for Masato (or maybe just an episode and a half) but that's it.
Oct 1, 2013 9:29 AM

Sep 2013
If Refrain gets a 1-cour confirmation, imma scream "JC Staff = KAKA!" e.e
Oct 1, 2013 10:50 AM

Sep 2012
I think it needs 2 cours in order to build up more common route (if possible), but more important to build up the suspense and tone of Refrain. The secret reveal is so great because of how suspenseful and well built up it was.
Oct 1, 2013 11:27 AM
Jun 2013
Vladz0r said:
I think it needs 2 cours in order to build up more common route (if possible), but more important to build up the suspense and tone of Refrain. The secret reveal is so great because of how suspenseful and well built up it was.

Not so suspensful since everyone should be able to figure out the world is a shared dream with time loops at the latest at the end of Kurugaya's arc. Moreover, what happened in the real world is cleary shown in Riki's dream at the begining of Refrain. Maybe they should remove that part in the anime...
Oct 1, 2013 12:12 PM

Sep 2012
Ol-Hybrius said:
Vladz0r said:

Not so suspensful since everyone should be able to figure out the world is a shared dream with time loops at the latest at the end of Kurugaya's arc. Moreover, what happened in the real world is cleary shown in Riki's dream at the begining of Refrain. Maybe they should remove that part in the anime...

Maybe the people who are active on the forums will figure it out by Kurugaya's arc. Some of my friends figured out that it was a dream. With the material being cut down in the anime, it will probably be more obvious, but my friends didn't quite get it in the VN.
Anyway, the exact Secret of the World motives+reveal at the end of Refrain should be built up somewhat suspensefully and confusingly like in the VN, but idk.
I think they'll remove the scene at the very beginning of Refrain, and I think they SHOULD remove it, but at the same time, more foreshadowing = less asspulling, so I wouldn't mind if it was kept. I want the Secret to be believable and even with speculation from THAT SCENE in the beginning of Refrain, there's always a hint of doubt.
Oct 1, 2013 12:59 PM
Jun 2013
Vladz0r said:
Ol-Hybrius said:
Vladz0r said:

Maybe the people who are active on the forums will figure it out by Kurugaya's arc. Some of my friends figured out that it was a dream. With the material being cut down in the anime, it will probably be more obvious, but my friends didn't quite get it in the VN.
Anyway, the exact Secret of the World motives+reveal at the end of Refrain should be built up somewhat suspensefully and confusingly like in the VN, but idk.
I think they'll remove the scene at the very beginning of Refrain, and I think they SHOULD remove it, but at the same time, more foreshadowing = less asspulling, so I wouldn't mind if it was kept. I want the Secret to be believable and even with speculation from THAT SCENE in the beginning of Refrain, there's always a hint of doubt.

Well, Kuruga was the third route I went through (after Komari and Rin1). At this point, I started thinking that all was Riki's dream, probably asleep since the (potential) accident which caused his parents' death and the Busters only existed in is imagination, like he created them in order to overcome his trauma or something.

During Rin2, I didn't made a link between the accident said happened to the sister's school and the secret, but after thinking for a while (helped by the fact that only two people survived this), I started to understand. The beginning of Refrain gave me some confirmation.

It doesn't really matter if they include it or not after all (though I would prefer they wouldn't), since, in my opinion, the interest is less in the revelation than in the development of the bros and those amazing tear-jerking farewells !
ze1151154Oct 1, 2013 1:02 PM
Oct 1, 2013 5:59 PM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:
Ol-Hybrius said:
Vladz0r said:

Maybe, I feel like Kurugaya route is definitely where people will start cluing in. I mean it has the most obvious reset too.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 1, 2013 8:00 PM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:
but I don't know what the hell they're doing if they're rushing into Kurugaya's route and covering it in 3 episodes..

That's what I'm pointing out. If they're going for 2-cours, why in the hell are they rushing Kurugaya's arc by squeezing her route into 3 episodes? Refrain isn't that seriously long(Unlike Saya's route since her route is the longest and has more sense to make her route more than 10 episodes).

Oct 1, 2013 9:48 PM

Sep 2012
Well, text-wise Refrain is slightly longer than After Story from the VN, so it could get a near amount of episodes.
I do hope that they decide to do it like this:
Kurugaya route-> Rin stuff + common route with the BROS mixed in -> sister school/Rin2 stuff -> Refrain.

I feel like there's a lot missing in terms of giving people a feel for the bros. There was a ridiculous amount of common route for the girls compared to the bros, and if they did Kurugaya->Rin 2-> Refrain with no more common route, the show would fail for most anime watchers, honestly, and their impression of the bros in general won't be nearly as good as VN readers.

I think maybe they're cutting down Kurugaya's route because they're removing the romantic development and keeping the basic plot.
Also, the side heroine will be over with for the most part, and maybe they can do some more CR and stuff as the main 5 Little Busters take over the show.
Oct 2, 2013 12:57 AM

Oct 2010
Oh, right. I completely forgot there was Rin 1 and Rin 2. They could, of course, adapt it in a way that episode 4 is only part of Rin 1 (up until Riki and Rin start dating), then add some common route episodes, and then continuing Rin's route from the part she goes to another school. But I doubt they'll do this.

Since Refrain is the follow up of Rin2, it wouldn't make much sense to put common route between those two.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.