Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
Aug 22, 2020 7:52 AM

Feb 2019
damnnnnnnnn

Annie nooo, it was too late, rip those villagers

Epic Titan fight next episode!!
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Oct 7, 2020 8:05 AM

Jan 2019
OMFG THAT PLOT TWIST IN THE PLAN. I mean, it was obvious that Annie was the FT but I thought they would be blind and not realize it.

Considering there are two episodes left, I guess Annie will be the main antagonist for S1.
Oct 28, 2020 8:21 PM
Jun 2020
Can they just shoot her or what come on. Having guys sprint to grab her was never going to work.
Oct 29, 2020 9:22 PM
Oct 2020
This anime is a masterpiece every story, animation etc. is amazing
Nov 7, 2020 4:48 PM

Feb 2020
HA i guessed right! it was annie! but i didn't realise she would play such an important role, i wouldn't be surprised if anyone became a titan later on. but it was a bit stupid to do all this inside the city though, lots of potential damage to people and buildings and whatnot

also all this time eren was biting his hand, he just needed to prick his finger and that was enough to transform lol the guy loves to overdo things

Nov 17, 2020 7:05 PM

Apr 2019
I KENW IT!!! But I'm sure everyone else did as well. I mean, come on, the Female Titan looks just like her, and also knows how to fight too.

Dec 5, 2020 4:22 AM

Apr 2020
Annie when her face is red, she looks very beautiful
Dec 9, 2020 5:46 PM
Jul 2020
Oh, daang... I actually had no clue it was her. I might just be dumb though.
Dec 11, 2020 11:28 PM

May 2020
I knew it from the comments but that laugh doe...
Dec 17, 2020 10:21 AM

Aug 2018
Well that was pretty obvious , I mean it was obvious that Annie was a titan but I even heard crazy theories that female titan might be Armin's mother...

Damn those Annie facial reactions when the truth was told to her face, were so weird to watch knowing her character and personality but now a very serious final 2 episodes awaits
Dec 26, 2020 10:25 PM

Nov 2020
Without the reveal being spoiled, i thought it was pretty obvious that Annie was the FT. Nonetheless the reveal was still awesome. Loved the detail with Annie's ring.

Overall this was a great episode that lays the groundwork for an action packed finale.
Jan 19, 2021 8:56 AM

Oct 2013
If it wasn't obvious Annie is the female titan before this episode, every panel of this episode was such clear foreshadowing it'd might as well been build up. Great fucking episode.

My current theory is that she's part of some rebellion that wants to usurp the current orthodoxy, presumably because this show will go down the Big Bad Power route, and her goal was to recruit Eren.

I don't see Annie leaving this season alive, sadly, because she's clearly the leading antagonist right now. She's been one of my favorite characters since she was introduced, but this "twist" makes it even more so.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 2, 2021 4:04 PM
Aug 2020
they just had to lookup for a girl with blonde hair and that's pretty much it but AYOOOO ANNIE WTFFFF 0_0 why?whyyyy???
Feb 15, 2021 10:16 PM

Aug 2020
Lmao Annie that face
Feb 25, 2021 7:40 AM

Mar 2013
Annie's laughing here after getting exposed reminds me of Light when he got exposed for being Kira. Both laugh like a maniac and proceed to pull some little trick to try and get the upperhand, only different is Light failed but Annie succeed.
Jun 30, 2021 11:52 PM

Jun 2020
Annie is back in the spotlight and she's still as badass as ever with her intimidating physique

Armin and Annie got a little reunion and he needs her help to let Eren escape from the town and gladly she decides to help them, But I had a bad feeling about what's going to happen

What is this joke that's not even funny one bit why is she so scared to go down, And there she goes laughing her ass off that laugh is like a yandere's actually and this bitch is the Female Titan I had a feeling she was the one.
Oct 22, 2021 10:12 AM
Nov 2020
Attack on Titan's original manga creator Hajime Isayama mentionned in an interview that Annie's crazy laugh was out of relief that she doesn't have to hide her identity anymore.
Oct 30, 2021 6:45 PM
Apr 2021
Annie's a traitor! If you think about it Annie's kinda freaky since she ate Eren whole as a titan. :0
I wonder what Annie was going to do if Marlow shot the 
corrupt M.P.
Annie's desire: "I just want the weak who do get swept along with the flow to be considered human, too."

And to think all she had to do was kill Armin.
That maniacle laugh. Why am I kinda into it? NOO! 

cloudamorMay 8, 2023 8:04 PM
Nov 6, 2021 12:08 PM

Jul 2021
Ok, I imagined the female titan was Annie, they looked super similar. The thing I don't get is why, Annie, why?
Jan 8, 2022 9:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Blowing kick. Spinning man around mid-air. Asking her to the underground, just how Eren being asked by Hange to the well when looking far at the past. That's all already clear enough. But oh well, at first its weird making the episode so special for Annie out of the blue. So thats the reason, the last goodwill for the ex Eren classmate from the trainee ground. Armin said something just like mine literally, not believing it until this final revelation, to think she might be just the red herring, until the last moment. Still, with how she laughed and making a bet about how she move onward, that's when i realise, villain will always be the villain. No matter what, not that its also mean bad for the character. Not at all.

What a nice ride. I can see how i rate this first season with all the flow goin on. Two more episodes, and i'll just straight ahead to remembering the past Survey Corps again, at the ova. Lets go.....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 13, 2022 6:58 AM

Dec 2020
OOOOOOH THE BIGG REVEAL. ANNIE LEONHART IS THE FEMALE TITAN. wonder how armin tried to rationalize it all this time, even with all those proof he just couldn't accept that his friend might've been .. That.
May 19, 2022 4:06 PM
Apr 2022
Annie's laugh
I didnt expect that from her
Jun 27, 2022 7:19 AM

Jul 2017
OH MY GOD I AM SPEECHLESS ANNIE WAS WAS THE FEMALE TITAN ALL ALONG !!!!!!!
Dec 1, 2022 9:05 AM
Aug 2022
annie is so bad i forgive her
Mar 17, 2023 3:33 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I wonder why Annie was always usually in such a somber mood. Perhaps she sees how Eren "goes against the flow", and aspires to be likewise. If I remember correctly, 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 17, 2023 9:54 PM
Nov 2021
OML OML OML SO SO SO SO MANY THINGS HAPPEND IN THE LATER HALF OF THIS EPISODE I AM TRYING TO PROCESS IT JUST NOW...
BUT ANNIE BEFORE SHE TURNED INTO A TITAN REMINDED ME OF TOGA CHAN A BIT... DUNNO WHY BUT 5/5 (The first half was BORING)
Mar 22, 2023 1:36 PM

Sep 2019
Again, the cause is hidden, leaving only the effect.
Inside the Wall Sina people wear nicer and more polished clothes, I like the way the costumes are described as old-fashioned European. But it's hard to say this is what attracted me in AOT.
Just a little bit, but if Annie is a female titan, even though I couldn't forgive what she did, I'll start to want to side with the villain. The dirty things inside Wall Sina appeared to be no different from the real world where I lived. Laziness, selfishness, corruption, evils, group interests.
The buildings and architecture built inside Wall Sina are quite interesting.
Annie's show time. I'm not a fan of smart Armin.
Annie alone brought Eren out with Mikasa, Armin without anyone suspecting? Too weird. When did Jean take Eren's place? Didn't anyone notice then?
The weirder thing is that Eren is still trying to cheer up Annie when everything is so obvious. Even Armin was very fake when he convinced Annie, he was the first to find out everything. And idk but I don't like Mikasa's behavior in this ep, even though I know she's on the good side, she's too showy, unlike Levi. The contradiction in Mikasa's emotional development and her 'Eren thing' makes her look like a princess with two faces, a cyborg girl with 'Eren mode' on and no personal opinion or independent thought. I feel from the day in the abandoned house on the mountain, Eren "rented" a robot for the price of a scarf. I expected more of a Mikasa with independent thinking, even pervert, but mind detached from Eren, otherwise I wouldn't be able to find anything more to love about this character. Pretty fake. Annie is even more honest than her. If I had to choose, I would choose Annie over Mikasa, because Ann is described more complex and clear. Even though she talks less than Mikasa.
The part where Annie gets caught by survey corps people looks like bullying, rape or harassment, I know she kills a lot of good people but I'm a victim of violence so I'm easily impressed by those scenes.
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 PM
Dec 2017
At the beginning of this episode, I am so confused. I don't now why Armin wants help from Annie. Is it before or after the travel in the forest. And the second half of this episode is so fast.
Armin is very too smart. One month ago, he knows it. Gosh, this is huge. Love it
Apr 13, 2023 7:30 AM
Sep 2022
it was rlly cool and i love the story line of it
May 1, 2023 7:53 AM

Aug 2019
BRO I KNEW IT LOL

I knew it was her from the way the titan looked and how it fought. I knew something was wrong! It was her who took that gear and killed those titans and snuck outside the walls. Now I guess we have to learn why she did all that, now that she's a titan inside the walls

But also I hope those MP's get messed up in these next few episodes. We better see them die in messed up ways or something because they honestly deserve it
May 8, 2023 8:05 PM
Apr 2021
Kaiseki said:
Annie when her face is red, she looks very beautiful
That's what I said. I hate it though, especially after the people she's killed.
Jun 28, 2023 8:23 PM
Nov 2022
¡¡¡¡ANNIE!!!!
Ver un poco de cómo funcionan las otras facciones sirven me gusta, la policía militar es la policía de todos lados, corrupción y pereza. Buena Armin, maldito enano, como le sabes a la investigacion, como siempre si ya notaste, tenemos a quien es la asesina de los titanes de prueba y a marcos, para tomar a el equipo de este y poder evitar ser descubierta, como dije, este anime es increible.
Jul 3, 2023 3:42 PM
Jan 2023
Damn, didn't expect Annie to the be FT, completely unexpected. And it appears that Armin already knew.
The animation is definitely better than at the beginning. A lot less stills and more actual animation, love to see it.
Jul 15, 2023 9:18 PM
Sep 2022
i have to admit, the anime did not disappoint me. I'm excited again and i can't wait to watch the next episode.

Let's smash mf Annie
Jul 16, 2023 11:09 AM
May 2022
i fucking knew that this annie bitch was the one behind it bro 
Jul 24, 2023 7:11 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 9, 2023 7:11 PM
Jan 2023
I KNEW IT WAS ANNIE ALL ALONG!!!🤬 (top 10 animu betrayals)
Oct 2, 2023 8:52 AM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, The blatant corruption of the military police is incredible, it reminds me of my country. I can finally say it: It was on a silver platter that Annie was the female titan, the way she fought and/or moved, her physical build, eye color, hair cut and color, etc. Will they be able to capture her? we will see

Muy buen episodio, La Corrupcion descarada de la policia militar es increible, me hace acorda a mi pais. Por fin lo puedo decir: Estaba en bandeja de plata que Annie era la titan femenina, la forma en que peleaba y/o movia, su contextura fisica, color de ojos, corte y color de pelo, etc. Lograran capturala ? veremos
Nov 30, 2023 5:41 PM

Nov 2023
Annie is back oh wowzers
Jan 8, 12:54 PM
Dec 2023
annie finally showed her emotion i love every second. I literally wish mikasa was my big sister lmao. Shes a badass <3
Feb 29, 7:16 PM
Jul 2023
Another amazing episode
- Hitch is so freaking cute I love her, my new Petra figure
- Looks like we were right about Annie
- Armin is always so smart. Trying to lead her underground was a great idea
- Annie’s ring is a super smart weapon. I wonder how she got it made?
- She went a bit crazy….
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
Apr 2022
That kid's words made me tear up a little after seeing Eren cry like that. "Even if they are beaten up, they are still fighting!"
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.