Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2013 12:21 AM
Apr 2011
SalmonSandwich said:
Calumz said:
SalmonSandwich said:
Darklight0303 said:
n10sity said:
I want to see who is the badder Eoten/Titan, Eren or FT? Of course, I'm sure I won't get a chance to see. I'm sure they have a plan to get away from her and not fight her head on. And although Eren might have her beat in terms of strength. It seems the FT fighting abilities are on another level than Eren in his Titan form.

Ha. hahaha. Ha.

oh man people are in for a ride now....

Aug 12, 2013 1:14 AM

Jan 2012
i just caught up with the manga too,i wonder if the anime will end at chapter 30
Aug 12, 2013 1:45 AM

Feb 2012
Wow, this episode was goood.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Aug 12, 2013 2:18 AM
Jun 2013
That female titan's a beast. 9/10.
Aug 12, 2013 2:20 AM

Oct 2012
all that for a cliffhanger

action was awesome though

2/5
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Aug 12, 2013 3:16 AM

Jan 2013
FirstFamiliar said:
Cabron said:
FirstFamiliar said:
Monad said:

Just look at Mikasa nose.

I can't stop looking at her perfect nose
Hanji BEST nose.

I can't say I agree
Someone should make a poll for best nose
Just kidding man.
But I think it would be nice if there was one.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Aug 12, 2013 3:19 AM
May 2013
Holy Shit!! This episode was intense! The cliffhanger the episode finished on was like WTF!!! - Next week needs to come fast!!!!
Aug 12, 2013 3:21 AM

Jul 2013
Decent ep. 6/10

Hope Levi doesn't die. Though I'm assuming he will eventually, since this show has been kind of cliche thus far, despite trying so hard to seem original. The theme is original, but that's about it from what I've seen.

Also a fan of Sasha. Food over survival. Food over bitches. Food over errythang. Plus situations just seem more lighthearted when she's around.

I have a pretty good idea of who the female titan is too, unfortunately, since you cant read anything/anywhere online without some fantard spoiling it for you, or pretending to not have read the manga, while proceeding to "guess" and divulge literally everything in the series.

Anyways, I hope the show gets better. I think it's good, but a bit overrated thus far, if you ask me. Everything hes been pretty straightforward, and the lack of individual character development has really been a turn off for me. When Marco died, I just kind of felt like.. uhhh, who the fuck is Marco? I mean, I knew who he was, but I didn't KNOW who he was.
Aug 12, 2013 4:24 AM

Jul 2013
Vogue- said:
Decent ep. 6/10

Hope Levi doesn't die. Though I'm assuming he will eventually, since this show has been kind of cliche thus far, despite trying so hard to seem original. The theme is original, but that's about it from what I've seen.

Also a fan of Sasha. Food over survival. Food over bitches. Food over errythang. Plus situations just seem more lighthearted when she's around.

I have a pretty good idea of who the female titan is too, unfortunately, since you cant read anything/anywhere online without some fantard spoiling it for you, or pretending to not have read the manga, while proceeding to "guess" and divulge literally everything in the series.

Anyways, I hope the show gets better. I think it's good, but a bit overrated thus far, if you ask me. Everything hes been pretty straightforward, and the lack of individual character development has really been a turn off for me. When Marco died, I just kind of felt like.. uhhh, who the fuck is Marco? I mean, I knew who he was, but I didn't KNOW who he was.

Your score is subjective, so I won't argue with that. However, I'll argue with your points, which I'm not agreeing with.

Doubt Isayama will go as far as kill off Levi, seeing as he hasn't killed off many named characters... yet.

Marco himself is not that much a character true. They made him a bit more significant in the manga. Marco's death however, changes Jean big time. Have you not noticed how different he is now from episode 3? I think he has evolved to become one of the most relatable in the series. Armin also developed from nihilistic cry baby to a strategist that deduced the FT upon first sight. More individual development later on, but these two chaps have developed the most atm.

How straight forward is everything at the moment? Troops are dropping like flies, no one (besides Levi, Erwin and Armin) seems to know what is actually going on and the identity of the FT (though IMO, I'd be concerned about her motives). And wtf are titans really anyway? Nothing is really straight forward (though in the manga, were starting to get an idea).

This show hasn't avoided all the cliches true, but its more or less more original than the majority of other shounens out there (finish the first season, and you might change your mind).
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 12, 2013 4:55 AM

Jul 2013
Chrysta..
Is she goddess ?? Great line..
Damnnn.. That female titan is so smart.
Wish titans at least wore underwears... It is very disturbing to watch them naked wandering around.
Chasing scene is so damn gripping
Aug 12, 2013 6:14 AM

Oct 2010
Are we literally getting nowhere every week?
Aug 12, 2013 6:24 AM

Apr 2008
merurin said:

Yea if you have a faulty definition for getting anywhere.
Aug 12, 2013 6:34 AM

Oct 2012
Wow, I just hope I could see Levi's scary face? Maybe he's scary :)

Stark700 said:
Intense episode. Dat fucking cliffhanger.

Amarrez said:
Jeez, that's one hell of a cliffhanger.

And one hell of an endcard.

I just love these end cards :3

Lol Sasha

Darklight0303 said:
merurin said:

Yea if you have a faulty definition for getting anywhere.

Hmm.. just enjoy the intense fight?

achmed-sama said:
Chrysta..
Is she goddess ?? Great line..
Damnnn.. That female titan is so smart.
Wish titans at least wore underwears... It is very disturbing to watch them naked wandering around.
Chasing scene is so damn gripping

It's Christa megami-sama for you xD
No pantsu please :)
Actually it's not naked but skinless (with those red muscle and flesh)
"Signature removed"
Aug 12, 2013 7:23 AM

Feb 2012
Damn FT is fucking hot. Way more intense than the manga.
Aug 12, 2013 7:40 AM
May 2012
Oh god Krista <3 more screen time please!!

Well the FT has gone apeshit huh.

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Aug 12, 2013 7:42 AM

Oct 2011
Lol this season is gonna end on the biggest fucking cliff hanger ever LOL!! I love how she spun that guy around, she looked like yakuza lmao. Next episode is going to be insaneeee, get to see levi's squad in action ( however long they last rofllll).
Aug 12, 2013 8:08 AM

May 2011
Lmao at everyone's reactions to Krista. "I want to marry her" haha. Me too...

Oh god even the elites have no idea what's going on, though Levi looked surprising calm there at the end tho. Shit is getting real intense now. Hoping to see an Eren vs Female Titan fight.
Aug 12, 2013 8:23 AM

Jul 2013
I enjoyed it all the way up to that stupid fuckin cliffhanger... What's a flare gun going to do?

I want to add woman titan to my faves but I can't :(
Aug 12, 2013 9:16 AM
Jul 2013
merurin said:

Episode 17:

• Inside the wall => Outside the wall (OH SHIT, WE GOT NOWHERE)
  • Meets stupid titans => Meets Female Titan (OH SHIT, WE GOT NOWHERE AGAIN)

Episode 18:

• Outside the wall => Into giant forest (OH SHIT, WE STANDING STILL)
  • Lots of troops => Troops get killed like ants (IMMA DROP DIS SHIT, WE AIN GOIN NOWHERE)
Aug 12, 2013 10:04 AM

Nov 2012
shit this titan is really never get old for me! XD
just watched the sub version twice! XD
lol still awesome for me.. XD
especially when this!
VioLink said:

So cold blooded!

VioLink said:

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

FUCK YEAHH!! XD FRESH BLOOD! XD

and in the end.. finally she meet eren oh shit.. DAT SMILE!
Aug 12, 2013 10:14 AM

Feb 2011
Uhh, Eren vs Female Titan next episode!? :D
Aug 12, 2013 10:19 AM

Apr 2013
Bakufreak said:

Someone spoiled us with something , after I'm going to kill him I'll tell you that the answer is negative the fight wont happen in the next episode.

Annie has a far superior combat capabilities to Eren , so .....it is not a secret who would win. And this isnt Naruto , Bleach or One Piece where he would make a comeback
FluffyFleshAug 12, 2013 10:27 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 12, 2013 10:34 AM

Jul 2012
anyone find a translation of this that is not cringingly horrible

Aug 12, 2013 11:08 AM

May 2011
Another great episode. It’s nice to see the animation stay consistent with the last episode-- did something happen with the team? Did they resolve their animator problem or anything?
Aug 12, 2013 11:26 AM

Feb 2011
Come to think of it, the guy with the bandana and stubble reminds me of Musashi from Eyeshield 21!

Lol glad to see I'm not the only one who drools when I whistle with my fingers.

I was so happy to see Goddess Christa, omg.

"I want to marry her." ROFL

I wonder if the female titan felt any regret for killing all these people. :/ The way she killed them though...

I think my heart stopped when she showed up on the bridge! And it seemed like even Levi had no idea what to do there for a while, but it seems like there's a plan. I just wish he had told his men to hang in there. But maybe he was worried the titan would hear and anticipate it.
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 12, 2013 11:46 AM

Nov 2012
ZeroZx said:
Oh god even the elites have no idea what's going on, though Levi looked surprising calm there at the end tho. Shit is getting real intense now. Hoping to see an Eren vs Female Titan fight.

I got pretty pissed that Levi didnt do/say shit while his squadron was panicking.
Aug 12, 2013 11:51 AM

Apr 2013
Since we've all deduced that Annie is the female titan due to the obvious resemblance to Annie's face (blue eyes, blonde hair, weird nose curving down), the obvious fighting intelligence, the fact that she let Armin live and basically let go off Reiner and the damn well convenient fact that she's the only character from the main cast to not appear with the rest. As for the female titan's hair..Eren's hair length aren't the same when he's in Titan form..so this applies to Annie as well.

So..where do we think the anime will go from here? Am I the only on that thinks Elwin and Annie are together in some shady plan?

P.S- Annie is my favorite character, real shame if Annie x Eren doesn't go canon (lol)

and no I haven't read the manga.
Aug 12, 2013 11:54 AM

Oct 2012
Vokoca said:
Another great episode. It’s nice to see the animation stay consistent with the last episode-- did something happen with the team? Did they resolve their animator problem or anything?
well they had some time to breath with episode 13.5. And I heard they got a budget increase.
Aug 12, 2013 12:00 PM

Apr 2008
Vita_Aeterna said:
Since we've all deduced that Annie is the female titan due to the obvious resemblance to Annie's face (blue eyes, blonde hair, weird nose curving down), the obvious fighting intelligence, the fact that she let Armin live and basically let go off Reiner and the damn well convenient fact that she's the only character from the main cast to not appear with the rest. As for the female titan's hair..Eren's hair length aren't the same when he's in Titan form..so this applies to Annie as well.

So..where do we think the anime will go from here? Am I the only on that thinks Elwin and Annie are together in some shady plan?

P.S- Annie is my favorite character, real shame if Annie x Eren doesn't go canon (lol)

and no I haven't read the manga.

Erwin isn't working with the titans. If he were he wouldn't bother taking her into the forest where the 3DMG is at its strongest. Instead he'd let the female titan into the foromation and let her decimate everything. =_=
Aug 12, 2013 12:19 PM

Jan 2012
holy shit this ep just holy shit. female titan is scary impressive and the animation/chase scenes/intensity are just wheeewwww

def one of the best eps so far
Aug 12, 2013 12:56 PM

Mar 2010
BloodyNightsky said:
Bakufreak said:

Someone spoiled us with something , after I'm going to kill him I'll tell you that the answer is negative the fight wont happen in the next episode.

Annie has a far superior combat capabilities to Eren , so .....it is not a secret who would win. And this isnt Naruto , Bleach or One Piece where he would make a comeback

You should use the spoiler tag. There are people here who are only keeping up with the anime.
Aug 12, 2013 1:11 PM

Apr 2013
Sasukeleep said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Bakufreak said:

You should use the spoiler tag. There are people here who are only keeping up with the anime.

Dude , seriously . I didnt read the manga , I deducted that she's Annie because FT LOOKS LIKE HER , FIGHTS LIKE HER AND DIDNT HURT THE ONLY GUY ANNIE SHOWED COMPASION TO , ARMIN. It isnt a fucking spoiler . YOU MUST BE BLIND AND PLAIN STUPID TO NOT SEE IT'S HER.
It's like saying SSJ 3 Son Goku isnt Son Goku.....
Just go 5 or 6 episodes back when they were at the training camp and watch from there , watch Annie and see how she acts towards Armin , watch her close .
I cant belive I'm being accused for something I didnt do.....I didnt fucking read the manga .
And I'm feeling irritated by anyone that is soo stupid to claim that saying the obvious it's a spoiler.
FluffyFleshAug 12, 2013 1:20 PM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 12, 2013 1:34 PM

Feb 2013
merurin said:

^this
Aug 12, 2013 1:39 PM

Dec 2008
Is that female Titan...

I'm trying not to spoil this for myself, so I haven't touched the manga nor any wiki sites.

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 12, 2013 1:42 PM

Nov 2008
Xinception said:
merurin said:

Episode 17:

Episode 18:

• Lots of troops => Troops get killed like ants (IMMA DROP DIS SHIT, WE AIN GOIN NOWHERE)

hahaha you just won my heart : D

I will kill them for this ending! GAAAAH I WANT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE SO BAD D: Also I'm pissed at levi, but I guess it was kind of in character...
Aug 12, 2013 2:12 PM

May 2011
that was a good episode, there's nothing happened really except running xD from the sexy titan, that still good thought :) i gonna love the female titan's evil smile, this is how the evil smile should be!" i want to kill" smile
the pace was good and the animation is as good as the previous episode, i can't get what levi trying to do but i think it's a big thing
"the female titan trying to catch eren"'s scene was epic
i loved the ending scene too, this was a good episode of shingeki no kyojin this week
5/5
Aug 12, 2013 2:50 PM

Jul 2010
Great episode. Krista really is cute as hell. That damn cliffhanger! I really want to know who that female titan is and why she's after Eren specifically. I have very strong suspicions though.

Looking forward to the 1 vs. 1 titan fight!

Aug 12, 2013 3:47 PM

Jan 2011
This episode had me on my toes so hard they almost broke........
Aug 12, 2013 5:34 PM

Aug 2009
CLIFFHANGER WHYYYYYYYYYYYOHSOHFOFJS
Aug 12, 2013 5:43 PM
Aug 2013
God, the animation on this episode was great.

Watching that Titan send people flying, though...holy shit, this thing's hardcore.

God, I can't wait for the next episode to air.
Aug 12, 2013 5:54 PM
Mar 2013
How can command know about the female titan? From what has been shown, everybody that saw the titan died, except for Armin and the people with him. The only way that Erwin would know about the titan was if he knew about it before he set up the expedition, and if he did, then he wasted tons of manpower.

I know I may be stating the obvious, but the flare that levi sends up is either going to signal to Erwin that Eren is in trouble, or that the female titan caught up to them (if Erwin knew about the female titan). That is if what he sends up is a flare.
Aug 12, 2013 6:01 PM

Apr 2009
Cliffhangers, yay! I'm going to die of anticipation until next week.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Aug 12, 2013 6:22 PM

Jun 2013
This episode felt like it only lasted for 5 minutes. Can't wait for next week!
Aug 12, 2013 7:14 PM
Jul 2013
Soliia said:
This episode felt like it only lasted for 5 minutes. Can't wait for next week!

Time flies by when you're enjoying things.
Aug 12, 2013 7:31 PM

May 2012
Stark700 said:

I want to marry her too.

Hope you get her so I can get Reiner
Aug 12, 2013 7:36 PM

May 2012
Villetta_Nu said:
Is that female Titan...

I'm trying not to spoil this for myself, so I haven't touched the manga nor any wiki sites.

Sent with Mal Updater

I have the same feeling ><
Aug 12, 2013 7:39 PM

Apr 2010
batmax25 said:
How can command know about the female titan? From what has been shown, everybody that saw the titan died, except for Armin and the people with him. The only way that Erwin would know about the titan was if he knew about it before he set up the expedition, and if he did, then he wasted tons of manpower.

I know I may be stating the obvious, but the flare that levi sends up is either going to signal to Erwin that Eren is in trouble, or that the female titan caught up to them (if Erwin knew about the female titan). That is if what he sends up is a flare.

Lets just say,
1) Erwin is smarts
2) Erwin isn't afraid to sacrifice his men to complete a mission.
Aug 12, 2013 7:47 PM

Dec 2008
merurin said:

Yeah... I have this feeling too.
Aug 12, 2013 8:02 PM
Jul 2013
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:

Yeah... I have this feeling too.

I'll re-direct you to this post of mine.

Xinception said:

Episode 17:

Episode 18:

Aug 12, 2013 8:06 PM

Apr 2009
HEICHOUUU at the end omg so badass i just can't
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.