Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2013 12:00 AM

Jan 2013
Another great episode
Aug 11, 2013 12:05 AM

Mar 2013
Man even after watching this episode I can tell that they have been saving their budget for this arc, makes the painfully slow paced Trost arc worth it, the ft arc being animated at this high paced, rate with excellent animation. Can't wait to see the upcoming "fight" :]
SalmonSandwichAug 11, 2013 12:10 AM
Aug 11, 2013 12:08 AM

Oct 2011
ugh what a cliffhanger, I feel bad for any non-manga readers
Aug 11, 2013 12:09 AM
Jul 2013
Last few minutes....fucking intense. Dayummm
Aug 11, 2013 12:20 AM

May 2010
AND ITS GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Aug 11, 2013 12:23 AM

May 2012
Pretty intense episode, especially the ending.
Dat titan chick cray.
Can't wait until next week.
Aug 11, 2013 12:25 AM

Mar 2013
Biartz said:
Sourire said:
Biartz said:
If she's killing all those people around like that then why she left Armin alive (and Jean/Reiner)... The plothole is getting bigger.
why would you call something a plothole when its going to be explained later on? just do yourself a favor and keep quiet until all the mysteries are resolved.

I just want to make sure everyone notices this fallacy. So they can "wait" with me.

Isaristh said:
Biartz said:
If she's killing all those people around like that then why she left Armin alive (and Jean/Reiner)... The plothole is getting bigger.

There, happy now? Hope it was worth it. :3

This show continues to amaze me. I wish it wasn't only 30 minutes long, makes me feel like I just started to watch when it ends. Makes me want to buy the manga so I can maybe read further. :)
Isaristh said:
Biartz said:

This show continues to amaze me. I wish it wasn't only 30 minutes long, makes me feel like I just started to watch when it ends. Makes me want to buy the manga so I can maybe read further. :)

Posting spoilers is not gonna solve this problem. I didn't read the manga and I do not intend to. The anime should be making sense, that's how it should be fixed...

Actually there have been subtle foreshadowing and hints towards who the Female Titan is so if you did figure out who the FT is then you will realize to a certain degree why Armin was spared. Jean/Reiner is a different story, Jean was about to be killed if it weren't for Armin stopping her with a fake plea of vengeance for Eren to Jean, using Eren's nickname that only people from his training unit knows. For Reiner you'll learn later. But the anime will give the answers later so why not sit back and enjoy the ride :P?
Aug 11, 2013 12:27 AM

Jun 2009
All this mini-recap in 24 episodes are worth 2 episodes summed up and that's disregarding the intentional recap episode...

Well, that aside at least IG knows how to cliffhanger.
Aug 11, 2013 12:30 AM
Aug 2012
Isaristh said:
Biartz said:

You lost that bet pal, no offense.

Sourire said:
Biartz said:
why would you call something a plothole when its going to be explained later on? just do yourself a favor and keep quiet until all the mysteries are resolved.

Leave the guy alone dude..........it's another typical case of things i don't understand/going to be explained later = plotholes syndrome. Many people suffers from it because of their lack of intelligence or patience or both!!!

Aug 11, 2013 12:37 AM

Mar 2011
Man that female titan is too brutal in this episode.
Aug 11, 2013 12:58 AM
Sep 2009
That episode was so intense. The last five minutes had me sitting on the edge of my seat. The animations and music really built up the intensity when Eren and them were running away. Can't wait for the unfolding of their situation next week.
Aug 11, 2013 12:59 AM
Feb 2012
Biartz said:

It's not a plothole if they explain it later.
Aug 11, 2013 1:06 AM

May 2012
amazing episode, hate the cliffhanger though. im guessing Levi tries to catch the FT like Armin predicted?
Aug 11, 2013 1:10 AM

Dec 2012
Damn! What a cliffhanger and why da hell that titan chick looks like Mikasa!! :O

Aug 11, 2013 1:25 AM

Jun 2013
Gotta love the guys' reaction when they see Krista smile.
"God..."
"A goddess"
"I want to marry her"
xD
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Aug 11, 2013 1:39 AM

Feb 2012
SHIT DAT CLIFFHANGER

DAT TITAN :3 SHE WANTS TO RAPE EREN HEHEHEHHEHEH AND HAVE SEX OHHHHHH

Christa <3 Lovable Wifey.
Aug 11, 2013 1:42 AM
Jul 2018
Another amazing episode, darn cliffhanger ending!
Aug 11, 2013 1:47 AM

Aug 2012
God dam the Goddess

Aug 11, 2013 1:48 AM

Dec 2011
That was some intense shit in the last bits of the episode..

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN
Aug 11, 2013 2:21 AM

Apr 2008
Biartz said:
Sourire said:
Biartz said:

I just want to make sure everyone notices this fallacy. So they can "wait" with me.

Isaristh said:
Biartz said:

Isaristh said:
Biartz said:

Posting spoilers is not gonna solve this problem. I didn't read the manga and I do not intend to. The anime should be making sense, that's how it should be fixed...

The only fallacy here is your lack of capacity for FUCKIN PATIENCE.
Aug 11, 2013 2:55 AM

Aug 2008
VioLink said:

So cold blooded!

That was so lewd for some reason, I liked it. Hmmm. An interesting way to die too.
Aug 11, 2013 3:12 AM

Jun 2013
VioLink said:

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
LOL
Aug 11, 2013 3:18 AM

Jul 2010
Damn, that cliffhanger ... So, I bet anytime soon Eren will choose to transform again, will our hero be able to control the titan form this time? DANDANDAN~

Also, spinning Female Titan was fucking hilarious.

sim0n2170 said:
God dam the Goddess

Lol'd hard.
Aug 11, 2013 3:32 AM

Jan 2013
Welp, that escalated quickly.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Aug 11, 2013 3:33 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
god damn.. this anime knows when to end episode T__T.. cant wait for next one
Aug 11, 2013 3:41 AM

May 2010
CHRISTA, I LOVE YOU!! She saved them in a pinch, and their reactions esp.

"I want to marry her." xD

This is it, I ship Christa x Reiner.
Aug 11, 2013 3:45 AM

Jul 2013
Biartz said:

Don't call it that until its finished.

Biartz said:

How much you want to bet on that? Well, I'm going to save this quote of yours to throw it at your dumbfounded face when you realise just how early your criticising things. I'm a sadistic person.

Let a manga reader tell you something. Hajime Isayama did not leave anything in this arc unexplained. So just wait please.

Isaristh said:

Now, I honestly have no idea, but my skills of foresight on everything plot related says that the Female Titan is actually Armin's mother. Yeah, you heard me, his mom. That's a MILF going around kicking shit. I mean think of it, "there's a person in that Titan" the same way Eren can become one, right? Well his parents when missing when they went out beyond the wall. It needs more explaining on just exactly how, but I'd bet $20 that it's his mom.

FIXED. He posted nothing more than a theory, at least to you guys at this point of the series...

For saristh's eyes only (look if you want, no real spoilers)
HalfMetalPriestAug 11, 2013 3:48 AM
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 11, 2013 4:00 AM

Jan 2013
Boobs didn't bounce, automatic 0/10.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Aug 11, 2013 4:04 AM

Feb 2010
Brutal. Love it. That ending chase was done amazingly well. I must've watched it like a 100 times.
Aug 11, 2013 4:10 AM
Dec 2012
Interesting episode. I wish SnK had 40min episodes! I feel as if the pace is going too slow...
Aug 11, 2013 4:16 AM

Jun 2009
yaminogame91 said:
matrax2002 said:
Well i didnt read the manga so this is a kind of important detail for me ;

On a single scene , they showed female titans face so obvious that i figured out who she is...I would loved to enjoy the question mark about her identitiy a bit more longer until they actually explain it but meh....Anime gave me a spoiler itself :(

Great episode. It's really a shame that there's always a week in between new episodes. Tension is building~
Aug 11, 2013 4:22 AM

Jan 2012
Awesome episode,FT is wrecking things up bad.
Getting to see more Krista and Petra >____<
Aug 11, 2013 4:33 AM

Jan 2013
dat cliffhanger...
Aug 11, 2013 4:35 AM

Aug 2012
Good episode, loved Reiner - Jean and Armin's reaction towards Krista. So cute.
A pretty badass cliffhanger. The pace is a bit slow. But over all good episode.

4/5
Aug 11, 2013 5:15 AM
Mar 2013
that was so fucking intense i wonder what she's gonna do with Eren lol
cant wait next week >.<
Aug 11, 2013 5:21 AM

Dec 2010
pralan said:
tsudecimo said:
Meh, this season is gonna end without discovering anything worthwhile

As expected

Otherwise, the episode sure was intense, I admit I liked it(as well as the last one).
Aug 11, 2013 5:26 AM

Nov 2010
Good titan is good.
Aug 11, 2013 5:28 AM

Feb 2008
Hoshuku said:
Interesting episode. I wish SnK had 40min episodes! I feel as if the pace is going too slow...

You're complaining about slow pace, yet you want them to make the episodes longer... Wut?
Aug 11, 2013 5:36 AM

Jan 2013
Kayro said:
Hoshuku said:

You're complaining about slow pace, yet you want them to make the episodes longer... Wut?

That wut goes to your comprehension skills.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Aug 11, 2013 5:39 AM
Aug 2013
ohh... im excited to watched SNK epi 18,.....
Aug 11, 2013 5:55 AM

Jan 2012
Oh yeah those trees are so big LOL
The female titan is also awesome.

What the hell is going on?
Aug 11, 2013 6:02 AM

Jan 2013
I just read the last chapter of the manga, but does know someone how many chapters this season will cover.
Because i also believe the pace is a little slow and there is far more to discover later on, but i don't think they will get there in this one season.
Aug 11, 2013 6:08 AM

Apr 2009
Meritas said:
pralan said:
tsudecimo said:
Meh, this season is gonna end without discovering anything worthwhile

As expected

Otherwise, the episode sure was intense, I admit I liked it(as well as the last one).

It seems like you're swallowing a really bitter pill there. Or it's just some tsundere mannerism.
Aug 11, 2013 6:13 AM
Jul 2013
Leviathonlx said:
Biartz said:

It's not a plothole if they explain it later.

they wont explain later...you have to figure it out yourself once u find out who the FT is...they've given enough hints
Aug 11, 2013 6:26 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Pretty intense action this episode. God knows how many people Erwin wants to sacrifice in order to get that FT.

Christa looks very cute this episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 11, 2013 6:30 AM
Jul 2013
Biartz said:
Sourire said:
Biartz said:

Isaristh said:
Biartz said:

Isaristh said:
Biartz said:

U will find out soon enough, Biartz. Several clues are given along the way you can't expect the anime to spoon feed you with all info. You'll figure it out soon enough as the season ends :)
Aug 11, 2013 6:53 AM

Jan 2012
asmileycookie said:
VioLink said:

So cold blooded!

really disturbing.
it was even a little hard to watch tbh. now i hope they kill this monster.
poor soldier. i can only imagine how much it must've hurt.

really this was disturbing?I thought it was normal stuff
Aug 11, 2013 7:01 AM

Jun 2008
Sourire said:
Biartz said:

I think it's quite obvious why. Because she's Annie and she knows them. And don't tell me am spoiling anything cause i haven't read a single page from the manga. I'm simply saying it's Annie because it looks completely like her, I mean look at that face. It's her fucking face, that nose is especially distinguished feature. I still don't get how someone can't see that she looks exactly like her. I maybe wrong in the end but the resemblance makes it hard for me to believe.
What i don't get is how she ended up as a giant there when she is suppose to be in town.
There are three scenarios for me.
1) The titans attacked killed and ate people while our heroes are running outside and Annie somehow got eaten and transformed.
2) Annie was a spy all along and she didn't join with them so she can escape the town secretly after they are gone and attack them as a titan.
3) She's still in town and this giants come from a different dimension or time frame. So ether she is her future self turned into giant or an alternative Annie from another dimension.
Aug 11, 2013 7:11 AM

Jan 2012
Monad said:
Sourire said:
Biartz said:

I think it's quite obvious why. Because she's Annie and she knows them. And don't tell me am spoiling anything cause i haven't read a single page from the manga. I'm simply saying it's Annie because it looks completely like her, I mean look at that face. It's her fucking face, that nose is especially distinguished feature. I still don't get how someone can't see that she looks exactly like her. I maybe wrong in the end but the resemblance makes it hard for me to believe.
What i don't get is how she ended up as a giant there when she is suppose to be in town.
There are three scenarios for me.
1) The titans attacked killed and ate people while our heroes are running outside and Annie somehow got eaten and transformed.
2) Annie was a spy all along and she didn't join with them so she can escape the town secretly after they are gone and attack them as a titan.
3) She's still in town and this giants come from a different dimension or time frame. So ether she is her future self turned into giant or an alternative Annie from another dimension.

you are suposed to use spoiler tags
and tbh I don't even remember who annie is
Aug 11, 2013 7:17 AM

Jul 2011
renders said:
you are suposed to use spoiler tags
and tbh I don't even remember who annie is

http://myanimelist.net/character/46490/Annie_Leonhart
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.