Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2013 10:26 PM

Mar 2012
HominiLupus said:
I'm not a hater of any anime but i'm not a great Naruto fan too so Ill put it like this: No Naruto isn't a bad anime/manga but its far from being "the best there ever was". I used to like Naruto really much but thats because it had a great potential.
Just like me, many people really liked how the series started, it had a good background, good characters and everything was as much "ninja" as possible. The series was much more about the ninja wolrd than about the characters alone (evidenced by the chunin exams). But then the Part II came, and everything became about how Naruto and Sasuke are overpowered and no other character is important. There was only Naruto and Sasuke. Good characters like Rock Lee, Neji and even Kakashi were put aside. Sakura that should be one of the mains was left behind after the first arc. The initial teamwork was replaced with strong jutsu spam and Kyuubi chackra.
In my opinion the main protagonist is stupid. He was a vandal because nobody liked him, but he did nothing to change that except trying to get atention the wrong way. Nobody liked Killer B at the start but he never cared about that. He became respected throught hard work. Seens like Yugito (Nibi Jinchuriki) was respected as well.
The whole point of Naruto's life is to bring back an idiot that almost killed him twice. Even when he saw how low Sasuke went he kept calling him friend and saying he was going to bring him back against his will. Thats plain stupid in my opinion. If he really cared about Sasuke he would kill him without exitation as that would be the best for him. And the whole point of all of this? A promisse he made to Sakura years ago. Sai himself pointed to Sakura
My other point is: the show is no longer about friendship. What did he said to his "friends" against Kakusu? Outta my way I'll defeat him alone. Against Pain? I dont want you to help me. Against Sasuke? If somebody gonna kill Sasuke it must be me. In the war? I'll end this war myself. Where's the friendship in those fights? He refused his friends help. Even Itachi point this out.
But the worst thing in the series isnt even in the series itself. Just like many people pointed out, the main problem is how many (im not saying all of them) the fans overhype it so much (just like every other series has). All they do is say that the series are the best there ever was and ignore the bad points. They never look at the many errors in the series and acept happily everthing Kishimot writes no matter how nonsense it may be. As long as Naruto make any good move OP jutsu or say some cool words it's perfect. And what i think it's the worse, if we try to argue with them about it they just deny everything acuse us of haters. And i say this based in things i've seen in this and in other foruns.
And while yes, there's really much mainstream and troll hate, yes, there are some points in the series that some people think are unforgivable for such a popular series.

P.S.: I'm not english speaker so sorry for any gramar errors.

THIS IS A WALL MUCH BIGGER THAN ANY WALL OMG Shingeki no Kyojin!
Aug 30, 2013 10:45 PM
Apr 2013
renairenairenai said:
yhunata said:

I don't see how this matters, but I've got an Oxford approved B grade in English A'Levels, with over 90% in my Speaking and Use of English exams and over 80% in my Reading and Writing exams. Failing my listening exam (my ears are a bit weak) is the only reason I'm not a grade A English user. I can read Arabic, speak Hindhi (India's main language), speak basic Japanese and since we're including our national language, I'm a fluent Dhivehi (Maldive's main language) speaker as well as a reader. 4 beats 2 any day, pal.

You told me to learn some english, so i had to admit that my english did suck. Your 4 isn't 4.
1. You can only read Arabic, this is 1/2.
2. You can only speak Hindhi, another 1/2.
3. Only speak basic Japanese, this aint even a 1/2. This is none.
4. Maldive language (a speaker and a reader). Ok, this is one.
1/2 + 1/2 + 0 + 1 = 2.

What about me.. Let's see.
1. Melayu language (a speaker and a reader).. 1
2. Japanese language (a speaker & a reader. I can read Kanji ;p).. 1

More importantly, you need to know the culture where a particular language is used before you can say you're fluent in that language. And that's how i count 1 point. ;p

Btw, you are probably the only who take this thread seriously. Not everyone is going to justify their hatred or waste their energy here. People need to hate and people need to love. And I'm going to hate because it's fun.

Naruto sucks.

You must be very proud of your 'Melayu Language'(its actually 'Malay Language' by the way but whatever), not that it is relevant to the discussion anyway as stated by Yhunata in his post.
Aug 30, 2013 11:13 PM

Apr 2011
renairenairenai said:
Btw, you are probably the only who take this thread seriously. Not everyone is going to justify their hatred or waste their energy here. People need to hate and people need to love. And I'm going to hate because it's fun.

Naruto sucks.

I'm just gonna skip the upper part, since it's off topic and I've gotten banned for going off-topic (and spam) not too long ago. Here's the thing:

yhunata said:
Since I've got nothing better to do

..... I'm still bored.

I think that pretty much proves that I'm not serious here. I was bored, you seemed like the perfect toy, but you were broken so I couldn't play with you much. I really am disappointed in the lack of capabilities in trolls as of late. Where is Not_Biased when you need him?
Aug 30, 2013 11:27 PM

Jul 2012
yhunata said:
I was bored, you seemed like the perfect toy, but you were broken so I couldn't play with you much. I really am disappointed in the lack of capabilities in trolls as of late. Where is Not_Biased when you need him?

Your mistake was trying to troll someone that called Kurama, the "seven-tails." LOL
Aug 31, 2013 6:24 AM

Apr 2011
wzrd said:
yhunata said:
I was bored, you seemed like the perfect toy, but you were broken so I couldn't play with you much. I really am disappointed in the lack of capabilities in trolls as of late. Where is Not_Biased when you need him?

Your mistake was trying to troll someone that called Kurama, the "seven-tails." LOL

Indeed, but I was hoping he'd prove a challenge. Hope beyond hope, I guess, but the miracle did not happen, sadly.
Sep 3, 2013 8:50 AM

Nov 2012
Well some of you dudes recommended me to give Naruto a second chance from my dropped list again. Well i thought you guys would like to hear a little report. First of all i picked it up from episode 10 again. And to be honest all the way until episode 16 or so ( the ep where Naruto does that fox like thingy) i really thought about dropping it. I did not like the fight with the mirrors so much either. But after that things started getting good all of a sudden. I thought the last 3 episodes of this arc where very good. Also used to think that Naruto was childish but with all the blood and even
It is not in the slightest. Also the soundtrack really helps you feeling the drama moments. I was wondering if shit stays like this?

Edit: finding my self in the new arc. It became quite boring again.
Sep 3, 2013 8:53 AM

Aug 2013
johnyjohny said:
Well some of you dudes recommended me to give Naruto a second chance from my dropped list again. Well i thought you guys would like to hear a little report. First of all i picked it up from episode 10 again. And to be honest all the way until episode 16 or so ( the ep where Naruto does that fox like thingy) i really thought about dropping it. I did not like the fight with the mirrors so much either. But after that things started getting good all of a sudden. I thought the last 3 episodes of this arc where very good. Also used to think that Naruto was childish but with all the blood and even
It is not in the slightest. Also the soundtrack really helps you feeling the drama moments. I was wondering if shit stays like this?

The chuunin exam arc? That's a really good one but the first couple of eps are boring.
This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?! — Marshall D. Teach
Sep 3, 2013 9:06 AM

Dec 2012
Introverturtled said:
johnyjohny said:

The chuunin exam arc? That's a really good one but the first couple of eps are boring.

Yea it gets better later on, odds are that if you liked the hunter exams in HxH you will like the chuunin exams on Naruto.
Sep 3, 2013 9:11 AM

Nov 2012
@ Introverturtled & tsudman
Ok thanks guys. I really liked the final episodes of the last arc. So i take your advice. And yes i telly like the hunter exam, but i don't see Naruto surpassing it to be honest. We will see.
Sep 6, 2013 10:33 AM

Sep 2011
After rewatching Naruto Shippuden, its definitely Sasuke. I don't hate the show/manga its okay, it goes downhill after the Pain arc. My biggest gripe with Naruto is Sasuke, both as a character and a plot device he's terrible. I never ever felt the connection between him and Naruto, rivalry sure but not friendship. Sasuke always treated Naruto like shit, then the second half of the damn manga has Naruto fawning over Sasuke worst than Sakura. It makes no damn sense. Speaking about Sakura I have to give Kishimoto credit for turning her character from the most obnoxious thing to ever exist in manga to one of my favorite characters in the manga. He did a great job making her likable in the second half of the show.
Sep 7, 2013 9:34 AM

Aug 2009
First half was done very well, but second half till latest chapter poorly written, many main characters become just side stuff, each characters development was not fully developed and unbalance.... -.-
Been reading for almost 8 years, very disappointing when seeing story screwed up like this
Sep 7, 2013 10:44 PM

Feb 2010
I used to like Naruto, but I just grew out of it, don't really hate it tho.
Sep 7, 2013 10:45 PM

Jul 2013
it was really good
and then idk i just lost interest
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)dont hate me cause you aint me( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 11, 2013 7:56 AM

Feb 2011
Naruto is a big fat mainstream manga, THE big fat mainstream manga, so big and universal that even your parents and your dog have heard of it. Naruto is one big milk cow, it's a money maker and as such there is no point in stopping it before you squeezed out the last drop and dried it to the core. Everybody knows that it should had ended years ago, somewhere around Nagato and a ultimate fight with Sasuke, yet we keep on reading it even if its getting out of hands and tasteless like Dragonball back in the days passed valume 33. Dont get me wrong, I dont hate Naruto, I'll keep reading it because after 646 chapters its way too late to quit loll I only hope Kishi will wrap a good ending instead of pissing on the paper like Toriyama did.

Note: IMHO the best fight of the whole serie is Jiraya vs Pain, everything else is pale compared to that.
Forever Berserk
Sep 11, 2013 2:07 PM

Oct 2007
ntHai said:
Honestly I think the story has made a better turn in the last year and is becoming better and better with every chapter. I wouldn't say it's perfect but if you compare it to other shounens like Bleach or One Piece then Naruto has a pretty decent spot among them.

Is this supposed to be sarcasm or trolling or just ignorance?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2013 7:28 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Not that bad. But sometimes you have to facepalm at it.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 11, 2013 7:38 PM

Jun 2013
Sep 11, 2013 7:53 PM

Sep 2012
Sasuke and Naruto's relationship can be a bit annoying if I am being objective. Naruto needs a better friend.

relationship plays out like this. kinda...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_TTiAO2LOM
Sep 23, 2013 1:03 PM

Jun 2012
I don't hate on it, i just dont like it much anymore. I dislike the direction it took, not exactly sure when that was though, i like most of it before the war.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Sep 23, 2013 1:10 PM

Jun 2013
No true fans over there XD
Sep 23, 2013 1:14 PM

Nov 2012
I love Naruto. And I guess people seem to hate it because it's so popular and everyone watches it and they seem like Naruto is a lame anime which is not. Naruto's storyline based on the Japanese history and the animations are awesome. Naruto is the one of the bests for me and it got huge fanbase.

The only thing that I dont like about the series is it has got so many filler episodes and arcs and flashbacks. In the latest episodes Naruto seems like a god like he can do anything... Except these things its an amazing show and people really should respect Naruto much more.
Sep 24, 2013 8:22 AM

Nov 2012
I thought that the last episodes of Naruto's first arc where the best. After that they never got on that level again. Until episode 78 or so it got a bit downhill for me. I'm started naruto shippuden recently. I like it is a more adult like now. Less kiddy than Naruto.
Sep 25, 2013 12:10 AM

Aug 2012
well the anime has sucked basically since shippuden started (if you don't count the fillers) in terms of quality animation, pacing, and fillers around every corner. the manga has been receiving a lot of backlash ever since the shinobi war arc started since even the most loyal naruto fans are in agreement that despite having all the pieces in place to set up an amazing arc it's probably been one of the weakest apart from a few good moments here and there. other than that people just dislike it's popularity and feel its not deserved which is really just a subjective opinion. I still like naruto and even though i haven't enjoyed the war as much as i should've considering its the last arc but i still think its one of the better shounen manga out there and hope kishi can at least end on a strong note with this lack luster war.
Sep 25, 2013 12:27 AM

Feb 2013
I liked it, I liked the idea of it, and I liked the main character. Until I watched all 200+ episodes of "Naruto" and got annoyed with all of the FILLER that the series seems to so heavily rely on. I don't even think that Fairytail had that much filler in it. It seriously had more filler than a bigmac from mcdonalds... All filler no thriller I say...
Sep 26, 2013 10:16 AM

Apr 2012
Not hating at all , it was my 2nd manga and I REALLY loved it (mean the naruto , not shippuden) , when shippuden appears, it was all good , so pumped to see akatsuki , we saw some really good fight and show , but after the Pain fight and Nagato death's... everything faild.. Power up on power up, fail explanation and QUICK search to explain something , need more info on some points too, it seems kishimoto just want to rush the end of naruto and that's why everyone are disapointed. It was posible to do something really good , but hey there were some fails you he wasn't able to do =p

PS : sorry for bad english on this huge text^^
Sep 26, 2013 10:22 AM

Nov 2012
Because they are so grown up. *
Sep 26, 2013 10:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
It's the most mainstream title I can think of. People like to be hipster.

Also personally I don't find it interesting in the slightest
Sep 26, 2013 10:37 AM

Feb 2013
I love Naruto, but shippuden is kind of a let down. Maybe because I really liked most of the characters and then they just kinda changed. It didn't feel the same. I still like it though.
Oct 3, 2013 1:35 AM

Jul 2013
All fanbases have their tards, but Naruto's are quite recognizable. And the MAL community, being the grumpy old prunes that they are, don't take kindly to this.
MinagatachiOct 3, 2013 1:45 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2013 9:47 AM

Nov 2012
You guy's recommended me Naruto a wile ago and i finished it now. I have to say it was not halve as bad as i thought it was. It had his very ups, but sadly also some disappointing moments. Now I'm in Naruto shippuden ad ep 47 and i don't get why this is higher rated than Naruto. I think it is slightly worse in fact for what i have seen. I still plan to finish this anime tho. But i was wondering if there are more arcs cumming up which are better than the ones that i already watched. Please tell and don't try to spoil me please. If it is more of the same i think it is smarter to not watch all the arcs in one go.
Oct 8, 2013 1:17 PM

Sep 2013
johnyjohny said:
But i was wondering if there are more arcs cumming up which are better than the ones that i already watched. Please tell and don't try to spoil me please. If it is more of the same i think it is smarter to not watch all the arcs in one go.

The best arcs in my opinion are in the 100's but I suggest you skip the fillers because almost half of shippuden is filler. Don't force yourself to watch all the arcs in one go watch it at your pace.
Oct 8, 2013 1:22 PM

Nov 2010
johnyjohny said:
You guy's recommended me Naruto a wile ago and i finished it now. I have to say it was not halve as bad as i thought it was. It had his very ups, but sadly also some disappointing moments. Now I'm in Naruto shippuden ad ep 47 and i don't get why this is higher rated than Naruto. I think it is slightly worse in fact for what i have seen. I still plan to finish this anime tho. But i was wondering if there are more arcs cumming up which are better than the ones that i already watched. Please tell and don't try to spoil me please. If it is more of the same i think it is smarter to not watch all the arcs in one go.
I thought the beginning of Shippuden was the worst of the two series. It does get better. And it's rated higher partly because they are all grown up and the story starts to pick up. But also that less people will start Shippuden if they didn't like Naruto, those people who dropped Naruto early on and called it crap probably aren't watching Shippuden. You might want to consider skipping some of the fillers though, Naruto had some enjoyable fillers, but the filler quality goes downhill in Shippuden.
Nov 4, 2013 2:09 PM

Nov 2012
OK thanks for your help last time dudes. I'm watching that arc after the Pain arc. And i have to say this is a really disappointing downfall. Guess they don't quite know what they doing anymore. Yet the last 4 arcs where really great. How could they let this happen? Anyway i wanted to know if there are better arcs cumming soon after episode 222 (last ep of the current arc (the shitty one)) . Other wise i think I'm holding this on-hold for a wile. And watch something else first. I really hate to watch 75 of crappy episodes in a row. I still plan to watch this further though even if it is a pain. Can't leave with a unfinished story.
Nov 5, 2013 12:19 AM

Jul 2007
johnyjohny said:
OK thanks for your help last time dudes. I'm watching that arc after the Pain arc. And i have to say this is a really disappointing downfall. Guess they don't quite know what they doing anymore. Yet the last 4 arcs where really great. How could they let this happen? Anyway i wanted to know if there are better arcs cumming soon after episode 222 (last ep of the current arc (the shitty one)) . Other wise i think I'm holding this on-hold for a wile. And watch something else first. I really hate to watch 75 of crappy episodes in a row. I still plan to watch this further though even if it is a pain. Can't leave with a unfinished story.

The world war arc is actually pretty amazing and in the anime its going to hit some awesome twists and revelations. I will say its an arc of much controversy, probably the majority of people would disagree because it has a ridiculous amount of filler padded content. If you follow a non filler guide though, the pacing is not bad and their are some high production values in the 2nd half of the war.

The arcs that follow episode 222 is probably one of the worst fillers, i would skip it if i were you unless your the kind of the person that wants to watch the series in its entirety. But during episodes 243-256 has some of the most memorable experiences in the story line, namely, the origins and truth behind the kyubii attack of konoho shown on the first episode of naruto. Also the introduction to the war.

As a manga reader my self i do know what is coming for the future of the anime and people i bet will like some of the twists and turns and character developing. Something kishimoto focuses more on later on is the historical aspect of the previous era's. I will say the production quality was pretty low in the first half of the war arc, but it seems studio periot is upping their game on that. Their is one particular episode that was damn near movie like quality, it blew everyone away.

Namely i think the adaptation of the original series, the structure, and the consistency was much more well put together then shipppuuden.

I think if the production qualities were higher and the animation was not so inconsistent throughout the arcs, had far less padding and fillers and followed a more streamlined adaptation like naruto did, then shippuuuden would probably be its superior.

Anyways i say stick with it, it gets alot more interesting if you don't take fillers into consideration. I know its hard to watch something with padding, but their is a great filler guide created by zanzabar here on MAL that you can follow.
ArtimesGamerNov 5, 2013 2:45 AM

Nov 5, 2013 8:38 AM

Nov 2012
@link9us
Thanks dude. I never watch fillers in battle shonen anyway. Hope Episodes 243 gets everything back on track. Thanks.
Nov 5, 2013 9:10 AM

Sep 2013
I've never watched the anime but used to read the manga many years ago.

Back then I thought One Piece was the best thing human has ever created. (I own like 60 volumes)Since then, not so much. I still think, however it's one of the best shounen mangas, for what that's worth. Even then, I never really got into Naruto even though I have over 30 volumes. I don't really know why I even bought them.

Now that I think about it, what I hate about Naruto are the characters. Naruto is this really generic "I'm angry and will own you all" MC. Sasuke is this "cool" (lol) ladykiller for absolutely no reason and later poops the story by becoming the villain that the story seems to center at. Normally I would think this is an okay although boring move, (As in Shakugan no Shana) but I had absolotely no feelings for any of the characters, especially Sasuke, which ruins the "drama". (if there was any.) Sakura is almost as bad as Sasuke, being the whiny tsundere and is attached to him for no reason. (Worse than SAO!)
Dec 7, 2013 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
To people who say the original had flawless animation, I couldn't agree more. That's just a fact highlighted at 1:24 of the video
http://youtu.be/AxP9Xuu5dTU?t=1m24s
Check out the epic ninja battle that Haku and Sasuke are having
Dec 18, 2013 11:22 AM

Apr 2013
i dont hate naruto but i just think there is way better anime out there.

also i just dont like 90% of the characters especially naruto.

really the only characters i like is itachi, and kakashi

plus there are very few hot women on naruto.

sakura looks like a lesbo imo

hell the hottest girl on naruto isnt even a girl

too many flaws imo but the show does has a few good points and some of the time i do enjoy watching it. so i dont hate the show is just think bleach, one piece, DBZ, and fairy tail are better not to mention the countless smaller titles that are better then naruto. plus this final battle has become completely ridiculous

like 5 mins till namek explodes but lasts 10 episodes ridiculous
Jan 7, 2014 3:48 PM
Jan 2014
Because we have idiotic weebs critiquing a shonen manga with expectations of plot complexity; they compare Fairy Tail to 20th Century Boys, while exalting every minor plot twist in Mirrai Nikki. (And then there's the K-On! fans)

Naruto doesn't really dwell in psychological degradation--a theme a lot of people really like and praise as "complex". Instead it deals with stuff like destiny, insecurity, inferiority, which are issues most people will eventually have to contend with later in life. Kishimoto portrayed them well, especially for a shonen manga, which is why I regard Naruto--before the Akatsuki arc--as one of the best mangas I've ever read.

It helps that Naruto Uzumaki himself is an incredibly inspiring/charismatic character. (And with great foil characters like Rock Lee and Neji, Naruto is the only Mary Sue character I will ever like)
orcbumJan 7, 2014 3:56 PM
Jan 7, 2014 3:50 PM

Apr 2013
orcbum said:
Because we have idiotic weebs critiquing a shonen manga with expectations of plot complexity; they compare Fairy Tail to 20th Century Boys, while exalting every minor plot twist in Mirrai Nikki. (And then there's the K-On! fans)

Naruto doesn't really dwell in psychological degradation--a theme a lot of people really like and praise as "complex". Instead it deals with stuff like destiny, insecurity, inferiority, which are issues most people will eventually have to contend with later in life. This is why I regard Naruto--before the Akatsuki arc--as one of the best mangas I've ever read.

It helps that Naruto Uzumaki himself is an incredibly inspiring/charismatic character. (And with great foil characters like Rock Lee and Neji, Naruto is the only Mary Sue character I will ever like)
Or people don't like long running battle shounen with cliche plot/characters.
an egomaniac and a fool

Jan 7, 2014 3:54 PM

Jul 2013
It's like every other popular phenomenon - it's bound to get some hate.

Also because it's a bad show of course.
Jan 7, 2014 4:35 PM

Dec 2012
Reciprocal said:

Like Berserk of course.
Jan 8, 2014 2:36 AM

Oct 2013
My problem with Naruto is this that Kishimoto does not obey any more his own legitimacies(Susanoo without eyes, Kakashis overuse of Kamui and so on).
In his prime the manga was an example for really logically controlled fights, but now it's just talking about friendship. -.-
Jan 8, 2014 2:40 AM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
Reciprocal said:

Like Berserk of course.

Did you just say that? Did you just fucking say that? Tell me if you are trolling or if you mean it. You better hope to God that you are trolling, i am about to fucking roast you so bad.
Jan 8, 2014 12:06 PM

Jul 2013
ibrahim2712 said:
tsudecimo said:
Reciprocal said:

Like Berserk of course.

Did you just say that? Did you just fucking say that? Tell me if you are trolling or if you mean it. You better hope to God that you are trolling, i am about to fucking roast you so bad.

That reaction tho....lol.

Welp, I dropped Naruto about 20+ chapters into Shipudden, why? THERE IS SO MUCH BETTER MANGA out there beside nature.

Reasons why I hate Naruto and I'll explain it as well...the fanbase for one. What a bunch of tastless hacks! I'm not talking about people who like Naruto or see potential in it, no. I'm talking about the kids who only know about Naruto and worship it, and have the nerve to say and I quote "Narudoh iz de best, EVAR" what BS!

Another thing, the cliche of the story and characters let's not mention how predictable it is during most of the fights and how Kisshimoto just falls for his fan base (obviously), then his attempts of giving life to the show by killing people off, when in my opinion probably just killed it more, killing off Negi and Jariya.....No.

The story just loses it's interest and becomes so boring, I just marked it as Completed, MAL needs to separate them, there should be Naruto and Naruto : ShitPudding (Shipudden) That's where I ended my interest and Naruto at, once Shipudden started.
Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu DE-F%#@ING-SU ~ yo!

I make bad videos, if you have nothing better to do then here:
My Channel Because Shameless Promotion and Self-Shaming It Will Make It Look Less Shameless

Jan 8, 2014 12:12 PM

Jul 2013
tsudecimo said:
Reciprocal said:

Like Berserk of course.

asshurrttt
Jan 8, 2014 12:13 PM

Jun 2012
ibrahim2712 said:
tsudecimo said:
Reciprocal said:

Like Berserk of course.

Subjectively they're both equal to a mound of dogshit, it's all about perspective.
Jan 8, 2014 12:53 PM

Dec 2012
ibrahim2712 said:

Yes I did. I do mean it. Naruto > Berserk.

Have fun waiting another decade for Berserk to end.

Reciprocal said:

asshurrttt

shitpostttter.

CallMeKurisuchan said:

Reasons why I hate Naruto and I'll explain it as well...the fanbase for one.

You hate it because of the fan base? that's pretty logical /sarc.

The fan base has no direct or indirect effect on the actual anime/manga. So you are just mad that your favorite anime/manga are not as popular.

Another thing, the cliche of the story and characters let's not mention how predictable it is during most of the fights and how Kisshimoto just falls for his fan base (obviously), then his attempts of giving life to the show by killing people off, when in my opinion probably just killed it more, killing off Negi and Jariya.....No.

What cliche are you talking about? give an example of predictability. What the fuck does that eve mean? ''falls for his fan base''. Giving live? the death of certain characters impact the plot and main characters heavily so no it wasn't because he wanted to show people that he can kill characters.

The story just loses it's interest and becomes so boring, I just marked it as Completed, MAL needs to separate them, there should be Naruto and Naruto : ShitPudding (Shipudden) That's where I ended my interest and Naruto at, once Shipudden started.

No, it became boring and uninteresting for you. Being boring and uninteresting is not an inherent quality of something. Do you honestly even have valid reasons to ''hate'' something you are not keeping up with?
Jan 8, 2014 2:55 PM

Aug 2008
Eh probably because its popular...and the handling of Sasuke's character has become a little comical I won't lie.

As for the anime, it's because it's terribly dragged out (understandably as the manga isn't done) but it still ruins the adaption regardless and makes it painful to watch at times. There's the occasional amazing episode though (82) but it hurts to see an entertaining series get hurt by the ol catching up to the manga too quickly gig.

I died inside when Naruto and Orochimaru were suppose to have a big fight and they literally were just staring at each other while the camera kept panning back and forth. Thankfully Ninja Storm 2 and 3 have very enjoyable versions of the story (as long as you don't mind them omitting details and more focusing on the drama).
Jan 11, 2014 7:52 PM
Jan 2014
Emnay said:
orcbum said:

Naruto doesn't really dwell in psychological degradation--a theme a lot of people really like and praise as "complex". Instead it deals with stuff like destiny, insecurity, inferiority, which are issues most people will eventually have to contend with later in life. This is why I regard Naruto--before the Akatsuki arc--as one of the best mangas I've ever read.

Or people don't like long running battle shounen with cliche plot/characters.

*probably almost every manga/anime ever
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.