Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2013 5:33 PM

Mar 2012
Falads said:
Vanisher said:

You guys are right there's actually people out there with heavy social problems, I do know some too I just wasn't considering them.
Anyway this is still too comedic and I don't find it funny so...

Lighten up. Tomoko is like an exact reflection of my pit of social anxiety and I'm having a good time laughing.

Likewise.
This shit can't come out fast enough. I need more.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Jul 16, 2013 5:45 PM
Aug 2012
Monad said:
Lol, this girl is such a blast. And i lover her beautification inside her head, lol.
I'm really liking this show. The voice acting of her is also very nice in giving her that character.

Ikano said:
I feel such puty for her....10 times more than the 1st ep....

Is anything good actually ever going to happen to her? ;o;

Well she's still happy about that portrait. If she doesn't know the truth about it she can be in blissful ignorance.

bachou said:
this anime is just... too harsh on her.....i doubt she will get any real friend

yuu chan called her out cuz she had a fight with her boyfriend meaning moko aint worth shjt if yuu chan makes up with her BF

sad ... the girl's life is just too sad

Still she at least had a person call her. You see people posting(especially in anime forums) not even having that. Imagine being one of them and watching the show. That moment when you realize that a representation of the most pathetic introvert still has more social life than you.-_-

tbh im pretty much the same no lifer / friends here , my cell phone has been for decoration a long time , not even my mom who divorced and is living aboard call me ( once a month i guess )

that's why i dont know if this anime a comedy or tragedy T_T (to me)

sure , the anime is funny but when i laughed i felt guilty / bad at the same time ...

ofc i like this show
Jul 16, 2013 6:05 PM
Sep 2011
Diabolik Lovers posters in Tomoko's room! hahahahaha
Jul 16, 2013 6:10 PM

Feb 2010
She's so cute this episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2013 6:25 PM

Feb 2009
Oh man this is perfect. I never expected it to turn out this well.
Her voice is great.
Jul 16, 2013 6:27 PM

Jun 2012
The Whisper of the Heart reference was funny. Thats about it though.
Jul 16, 2013 6:34 PM

Apr 2013
While this is a fantastically done show, I just really feel that it isn't funny. For starters, Tomoko very clearly has Anti-social Personal Disorder along with her paranaoid delusions and hateful cynicism. The thing is, she's not particularly exaggerated compared to how an actual person with similar issues would be. See, she's not just a little anti-social or somewhat depressed, she has realistic symptoms of a very serious mental illness and the show seems to be playing it for laughs.
Jul 16, 2013 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
I think this episode was even more hilarious than the first one, and I love the OP song so much. The ED song in this episode was nice also
Jul 16, 2013 6:37 PM

Sep 2012
AsherFischell said:
While this is a fantastically done show, I just really feel that it isn't funny. For starters, Tomoko very clearly has Anti-social Personal Disorder along with her paranaoid delusions and hateful cynicism. The thing is, she's not particularly exaggerated compared to how an actual person with similar issues would be. See, she's not just a little anti-social or somewhat depressed, she has realistic symptoms of a very serious mental illness and the show seems to be playing it for laughs.

I fail to see what's wrong with that.

And no, she doesn't have Anti-social Personality Disorder. She has Social Anxiety Disorder.
Jul 16, 2013 6:52 PM

Jan 2008
This show is so amusing but at the same time it's so hard to watch Kuroki's reactions and such.
Jul 16, 2013 6:55 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. LOL. Tomoko got used as a rebound... well not in a bad way, but it would really hurt that Yuu told her that she has a boyfriend.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2013 7:00 PM

Sep 2011
Sheet her gaming skills is same level of Konata from Lucky Star.
Jul 16, 2013 7:11 PM

Mar 2008
Starts off pretty funny XD but when Yuu-chan talks about her boyfriend the reaction Tomoko has is way more depressing than I remember. You can totally see her heart break as she tries to comfort herself. :(

AsherFischell said:
.... Anti-social personality disorder is a psychopath/sociopath. Please dont try to talk like a psychologist when you dont know about psychology or if you easily mix the terminologies up. In psychology anti-social doesnt mean what you think it means. What youre looking for is avoidant personality disorder or even more likely social anxiety disorder.
If she had anti-social personality disorder she would be recklessly breaking the law, a master of manipulation and possibly very sociable but with no empathy for others. Oh, yeah and shed also do better in school if she was. Its the personality disorder many top businessmen, conmen and murderers have. So shed be a completely different person and there is no mistaking it for something else. If you ever said this to a real person theyd be pretty insulted so thats why i felt I had to point out your mistake.

Its a black comedy. Its making fun of things that are dark. Basically the seriousness of things is part of where the funniness comes from. Sure people who know nothing of these matters would just laugh at her in a mocking sense but thats shit theyd do to real people anyway since they dont understand and they wouldnt empathize with her so theyd be less likely to watch the show than someone who can relate and laugh about it thinking "hey thats like me" or "at least im not that bad". I could easily imagine people who dont get it might just find her annoying.
Jul 16, 2013 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
lol at the eating to much breakfast, knew she was going to regret that
"Hey! I'm totally an adult! I bitch and whine, lie through my teeth, and do things that are unfair."
Jul 16, 2013 7:18 PM

Jul 2012
FELLAPUCHINO
Jul 16, 2013 7:33 PM

Dec 2012
AsherFischell said:

Let's drop the homegrown psychology. Tomoko is simply shy and insecure, but she is willing to make a contact with the world and she understands it properly. At worst, she is neurotic (like in "making a mountain out of molehill" and thinking too much), but by far not psychotic or anything like that.
The pun here is that she overtrusts sources, which are either utter shit (like magazines) or pure fantasies (like her romantic fiction), obviously, not helping her much.
On the other hand, reality can be sufficient source for distress for everyone - even highly adaptive humans don't take every shit from it and need space and time for themselves. If the episode shows anything in this regard - there's no difference b/w Yuu and the classmates Tomoko sees everyday. It seems like a paradise to Tomoko, but it's not like that - Yuu could not even speak of her problem openly and the pretext of seeking comfort was as immature as unrealistic Tomoko expectations are.
Geez, people marry for less and for worse with proper medical certificates! :D
Jul 16, 2013 7:36 PM

Jul 2012
All I can say is WOW this episode was both funny and depressing!!!
Jul 16, 2013 7:41 PM

Jun 2012
Finally! Was waiting for it and wasn't disapointed. This series will be my favourite of summer's lineup if it goes like that until the end. Aaaah so funny, I still need more...
Jul 16, 2013 8:17 PM

Jul 2010
This is seriously brilliant. Getting better and better. The OP is fucking catching.

Also, that fat-guy was voiced by Sugita, wasn't he? I hope he gets more screen time.
Jul 16, 2013 8:20 PM

Oct 2007
I can't believe there's actually a show where the main character outright shits on the current state of TV anime. Like holy shit....
Jul 16, 2013 8:33 PM

Aug 2012
Great Cap, Mokocchi is rally nice.
Jul 16, 2013 8:52 PM

Apr 2013
traed said:
Starts off pretty funny XD but when Yuu-chan talks about her boyfriend the reaction Tomoko has is way more depressing than I remember. You can totally see her heart break as she tries to comfort herself. :(

AsherFischell said:
.... Anti-social personality disorder is a psychopath/sociopath. Please dont try to talk like a psychologist when you dont know about psychology or if you easily mix the terminologies up. In psychology anti-social doesnt mean what you think it means. What youre looking for is avoidant personality disorder or even more likely social anxiety disorder.
If she had anti-social personality disorder she would be recklessly breaking the law, a master of manipulation and possibly very sociable but with no empathy for others. Oh, yeah and shed also do better in school if she was. Its the personality disorder many top businessmen, conmen and murderers have. So shed be a completely different person and there is no mistaking it for something else. If you ever said this to a real person theyd be pretty insulted so thats why i felt I had to point out your mistake.

Its a black comedy. Its making fun of things that are dark. Basically the seriousness of things is part of where the funniness comes from. Sure people who know nothing of these matters would just laugh at her in a mocking sense but thats shit theyd do to real people anyway since they dont understand and they wouldnt empathize with her so theyd be less likely to watch the show than someone who can relate and laugh about it thinking "hey thats like me" or "at least im not that bad". I could easily imagine people who dont get it might just find her annoying.

I did mean ASPD and I do believe that she displays very clear traits of sociopathy. Also, while psychopaths can be very calculating and manipulative, sociopaths generally aren't, nor are they always violent. At one point, Tomoko states that the deaths of the classmates that she is eavesdropping on would cause her joy, which she said seriously. Additionally, she shows an extreme lack of empathy for other people. Also, the three things you mentioned are generally not common in sociopathy, but just psychopathy. Sociopaths also generally don't do well in school and are characterized by a complete inability to understand and engage in normalized social behavior, the latter of which Tomoko displays in spades. An anxiety disorder wouldn't generally cause her to have such fundamentally incorrent notions about human interaction either.
Jul 16, 2013 10:23 PM
Oct 2012
God, this is a painful show to watch. Not because it is bad mind you, rather it strikes pretty close to home.

People going on about Moko's "anti-social" whatever are, I believe missing the point. She doesn't have psychological problems, this is evident from the fact that she can interact with people, her problem is primarily one of self confidence and self awareness. Moko has an extreme desire to please, but the problem is that she doesn't know how to, and as such she fails, which makes her next attempt even more extreme, and thus more likely to fail. She is thus in a vicious cycle. I.e. thinking that dating sims will help her break the cycle, she obsessively plays them, but in playing them so much she ends up looking gloomy, which causes people to shun her, which causes her to try even more games. We can see this in her playing the video game. She so wanted to prove herself to her friend so much that she worked herself into a state of exhaustion. Being trapped in the cycle, she can't see that they only way to stop it is to stop playing the game, but being trapped she can't stop until she burns herself out.

To say that this was high school for me wouldn't be too much of a stretch. It took me 3 years (went to a four year high school) to finally learn to stop being my own worse enemy and stop getting caught in such a cycle. Not good times. Thank god my mom was wrong when she said "high school is the best time in your life" (which come to think of it is one of the most depressing things I have ever heard). Fortunately for me, high school really was the worst time, and that things did get better.
Jul 16, 2013 10:40 PM

Jun 2012
Well this episode wasn't as painfully slow, but I still don't like this series much, especially since I don't really like the MC, and everything revolves around her life.

Haha, it's like me playing osu!

Jul 16, 2013 10:41 PM

Oct 2012
Takuan Soho wrote:
God, this is a painful show to watch. Not because it is bad mind you, rather it strikes pretty close to home.

People going on about Moko's "anti-social" whatever are, I believe missing the point. She doesn't have psychological problems, this is evident from the fact that she can interact with people, her problem is primarily one of self confidence and self awareness. Moko has an extreme desire to please, but the problem is that she doesn't know how to, and as such she fails, which makes her next attempt even more extreme, and thus more likely to fail. She is thus in a vicious cycle. I.e. thinking that dating sims will help her break the cycle, she obsessively plays them, but in playing them so much she ends up looking gloomy, which causes people to shun her, which causes her to try even more games. We can see this in her playing the video game. She so wanted to prove herself to her friend so much that she worked herself into a state of exhaustion. Being trapped in the cycle, she can't see that they only way to stop it is to stop playing the game, but being trapped she can't stop until she burns herself out.

To say that this was high school for me wouldn't be too much of a stretch. It took me 3 years (went to a four year high school) to finally learn to stop being my own worse enemy and stop getting caught in such a cycle. Not good times. Thank god my mom was wrong when she said "high school is the best time in your life" (which come to think of it is one of the most depressing things I have ever heard). Fortunately for me, high school really was the worst time, and that things did get better.

For me, your analysis is very clear and bang-on. Indeed, surely this is exactly
what the (two) manga authors are trying to portray. However, you did say she
doesn't have psychological problems
. I think I know what you mean, and I
basically agree with you. But if her mom felt concerned about her and took her
to the doctor, she would be referred to a psychiatrist and would end up being
treated with Zoloft or Paxil or Prozac or something like that. I am not saying that
I agree with this approach to helping people like this, but 12% of people are
diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder.
See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_anxiety_disorder
okanaganJul 16, 2013 10:47 PM
Jul 16, 2013 11:16 PM

Sep 2011
Vanisher said:
RockerXD said:
The way this was arranged, really brought out the effectiveness of the reveal that the cute drawing was just stock BG characters.

Vanisher said:
Tomoko fantasies are too damn annoying and she's too stupid.
it's really exaggerated.

Dropped.

If she wasn't stupid, she wouldn't be such a shut out

There's a limit to stupidity. I would hardly believe that a real person would think or act like tomoko does not matter how much of a recluse you are and this is coming from someone who used to be a shut in (You could say that I'm still one depending of how you view it)

I mean, who can possibly think something like telling an old friend that she was "sleeping with a guy" without doubting how that sounds.

Oh, I'm quite sure she knows how it would sound. She wants it to sound like that I'm sure. As with the manga, she often wants others to think she's *ahem* active.

*shrug* This will be how she acts for the entire series though if it follows what the manga laid down. And yeah, just won't be the show for ya'.

I for one though... sometimes act just as stupidly. I'm a shut in myself, though out of work and education, a lot of this would be exactly how I act.
Jul 16, 2013 11:17 PM

Aug 2008
mistress_kisara said:
LOL to Tomoko's facial reactions! And lots of anime references! She had a Diabolik Lovers and Taishou Kyuuketsu Ibun posters in her room. I also saw a Monthly shounen Gangan magazine with Mahiro from Zetsuen no Tempest on the cover. Yandere Boys = Yandere Heaven parody :p

Loved all those references ^_^
Jul 16, 2013 11:18 PM

May 2012
Anime of the season that's not a sequel for sure.

sparkls said:
I thought she was actually going to break through, being invited by an old friend of hers. I'm so sad that Tomoke was just being used QQ now I don't like that other girl at all.
I'm curious to know what that guy drew of her.
I also like this anime because I can relate to it, though not on the extent of her lonely level. She has it pretty bad.

They showed it at the end.
Jul 16, 2013 11:19 PM

Sep 2011
Well, damn, 10 pages. I should've probably read through all of those before posting.

INPUT TIME. I enjoyed it. Especially the very end. I thought the spacing in between the portrait and the actual reveal that all faces were the same felt much better, then being right after, as in the manga.

Overall, it's adapting pretty damn well.

And the VA is just growing on me so much.
Jul 16, 2013 11:25 PM

Jun 2008
I'm really starting to like this show XD Ahahaha felt sorry for tomoko but at the same time i think she has such a delusional mind XD Especially that ending scene LOL!

5/5
Jul 16, 2013 11:28 PM

Oct 2012
At 18:03 in Episode 2, I learned a new word that I am sure will come in extremely
handy. Tomoko said, "There are a lot of anime aimed at moe pigs this season."
I listened carefully to what she was saying to pick up the Japanese term. So, for
your benefit:

moe pig = moe buta = もえぶた = 萌え豚 = 萌豚

and note that 豚 = buta = pig

The obsolete term "moe fanboy" is politically-incorrect since it is sexist. So I
assume that all of us are now going to start to use this new phrase.

If you do a Google search for either 萌え豚 or 萌豚 you will find quite a lot, all of
it in Japanese. Here is a very detailed article about "moe pigs" in Japanese:
http://ja.uncyclopedia.info/wiki/%E8%90%8C%E3%81%88%E8%B1%9A

and 萌え豚 is mentioned in this article about moe:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%90%8C%E3%81%88

They define a "moe pig" in this way:

語源はブタの鳴き声の擬音「ブヒィ」であり、元々萌えアニメの熱
狂的なファンへの侮蔑を込めた呼称「萌え豚」から発展している。

Basically, it says that a "moe pig" is a derogatory term for people who are
enthusiastic about moe anime. So "moe pig" sounds like a rude phrase.

Here is an English translation of "moe pig":
http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/%E8%90%8C%E3%81%88%E8%B1%9A

It says, "anime freak; person overly interested in female anime and video game
characters". However, this seems to be incorrect since obviously not all anime is
moe.

. . "A red moe pig"
okanaganJul 16, 2013 11:38 PM
Jul 16, 2013 11:30 PM

Jan 2013
Wow. I can really relate to Tomoko.

Love this episode! 5/5.

||
Jul 16, 2013 11:59 PM

Sep 2012
I'm not really into this series.
But that probably means I am one of the people that really like moe series, and I want to avoid that!
So, forcing myself to love this :D

Tomoko is really funny though.
Jul 17, 2013 12:14 AM

Sep 2011
AsherFischell said:
traed said:

AsherFischell said:

I did mean ASPD and I do believe that she displays very clear traits of sociopathy. Also, while psychopaths can be very calculating and manipulative, sociopaths generally aren't, nor are they always violent. At one point, Tomoko states that the deaths of the classmates that she is eavesdropping on would cause her joy, which she said seriously. Additionally, she shows an extreme lack of empathy for other people. Also, the three things you mentioned are generally not common in sociopathy, but just psychopathy. Sociopaths also generally don't do well in school and are characterized by a complete inability to understand and engage in normalized social behavior, the latter of which Tomoko displays in spades. An anxiety disorder wouldn't generally cause her to have such fundamentally incorrent notions about human interaction either.

Dude..... come on... obviously when she said she wanted them to die she didn't mean it like that. People have thoughts like that all the time. I think you've pegged her character completely wrong. :/
~Izzy Zazztacular~
Jul 17, 2013 12:39 AM

Mar 2008
@Takuan_Soho actually considering how unhappy she is with how she lives it does count as a disorder. Any kind of action that makes someone have their life diminished is considered a disorder. She is so strongly self defeating it makes her miserable and cant form normal relationships with most others. She isnt severely mentally ill though she is still a normal girl.

AsherFischell said:

I do understand where you might get that idea but I still dont think its that even though some things seem similar. She has more than one thing going on here. Obviously a fictional character cant exactly be diagnosed with anything but you can fit her in a lot of different kind of disorders and anti-social personality is not supported by any of your points enough to me. You're just describing cognitive distortions and those appear in many mental illnesses. Why its hard to pin down is she doesnt fit evenly and perfectly in any single disorder. She doesnt show any real signs of actually harming anyone without caring if she does.

"At one point, Tomoko states that the deaths of the classmates that she is eavesdropping on would cause her joy, which she said seriously." You seriously never in your life have ever wished for someone to die and meant it? Thinking or saying something is not the same as actually wanting it. Its a type of emotional outburst most people have. Most people are not sociopaths.

" Additionally, she shows an extreme lack of empathy for other people."

I dont think she lacks empathy for others. She just thinks of herself as better than others sometimes as a way to make herself feel better for not living like they are. Shes showing jealousy not lack of empathy. She has very unstable esteem switching between extremely insecure and self hating to being a huge narcissist. She takes joy in other peoples failure because she wants others to go down because shes having trouble getting up. Lots of people feel that sort of thing its not something exclusive to sociopaths at all.

"Sociopaths also generally don't do well in school and are characterized by a complete inability to understand and engage in normalized social behavior,"

A lot of people dont do well in school she does okay in school and only because shes spacey with a lack of interest which doesn't support anything. You do get the same results of difficulty from not being socially involved with others. She doesnt lack understanding in every situation she just has a cynical view of things because shes hurt and bitter about it and anything she doesnt understand is from her not being involved or having cognitive distortions. There are all kinds of disorders that cause problems socializing.

"An anxiety disorder wouldn't generally cause her to have such fundamentally incorrent notions about human interaction either"

She has more than just anxiety going on because its common to have more than one mental issue at a time but its not what id call sociopathy. A sociopath wouldnt be so focused on getting the approval of others but rather just looking to use others for their own gain. You cant lack empathy for others and need their approval at the same time. That doesnt even make sense considering how directly related they are. She has cognitive distortions that dont perfectly fit in specific disorders entirely and cleanly as far as i know.

I may not be able to diagnose her but i can know what shes doing in a way i cant put into words well because ive experienced similar cognitive distortions time ot time and ive had friends who do some of the things she does. Her intentions are not for glory or fame or pure success. Her only desire is to be social and have firends. She exagerates her desires to be center of attention because the fantasy makes her feel better. She needs lots of attention to make up for her poor esteem. A sociopath wants attention only to be put above others or to just make any kind of gain.
traedJul 17, 2013 12:43 AM
Jul 17, 2013 12:43 AM

Nov 2007
I am wondering whether this was just one episode appearance for HanaKana and Sugita-san's characters!

Great episode overall! Tomoko is Love!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 17, 2013 12:49 AM

Nov 2012
One must have antisocial issues to be able to understand,relate,and enjoy this anime to the fullest.
Jul 17, 2013 1:18 AM

Jun 2008
typhlosionwolf said:
AsherFischell said:
traed said:

AsherFischell said:

Dude..... come on... obviously when she said she wanted them to die she didn't mean it like that. People have thoughts like that all the time. I think you've pegged her character completely wrong. :/

Damn this guy knows nothing. Sociopaths are the manipulative not psychopaths. Psychopaths are just crazy motherfuckers.
Also this girl has none of those trades at all. She's actually quite normal believe it or not. She may be in an antisocial circle but her reactions to it are perfectly normal and what a normal person would do if it was shunt out of the group.
Her crazy fantasies are a reaction to that, and healthy people actually do that to fight loneliness and things that trouble them.
Also her wishing their death is just reaction to the jealousy(and her annoyance with the way they talk) she feels, she doesn't really want them to die or has any plans to do so. It's venting of frustration by only saying it, that's something all people do.
Jul 17, 2013 1:19 AM

Nov 2012
NICEEE>>>>> XD
I love this episode XD new ED is not really bad :p but I'm still missed the episode 1 ED :3

btw.. that moment when yui-chan said she cant be like that just because she is fighting with her first boyfriend.. :/ damn.. that was though :/
Jul 17, 2013 1:28 AM

Apr 2013
typhlosionwolf said:

Oh the things that people would think of people, if everyone's internal thoughts were in a story.

While Tomoko has a misanthropic side, I don't think she's all that lacking in empathy. Misunderstood people often misunderstand others. As is the case with Tomoko.

Also, jealousy or other "mean" feelings are common, and not an indication of sociopathy or even low empathy. Again, misunderstood people often misunderstand others. And it is hard to feel for others when you don't have many people in your life to relate to and feel for.
Jul 17, 2013 1:50 AM

Apr 2013
AnnieoftheStars said:
typhlosionwolf said:

Oh the things that people would think of people, if everyone's internal thoughts were in a story.

While Tomoko has a misanthropic side, I don't think she's all that lacking in empathy. Misunderstood people often misunderstand others. As is the case with Tomoko.

Also, jealousy or other "mean" feelings are common, and not an indication of sociopathy or even low empathy. Again, misunderstood people often misunderstand others. And it is hard to feel for others when you don't have many people in your life to relate to and feel for.

I have killing thoughts almost everytime I see someone missunderstanding characters and when I'm at work I have those thoughts almost every 2 minutes .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jul 17, 2013 2:04 AM

Mar 2013
This anime's still disappointing me. It's not really funny, at all. I watch most of it with a sort of bored expression and wait for it to be over. It's more awkward and littered with bad taste than funny.
Jul 17, 2013 2:15 AM

Jul 2011
Another great episode, needs more aniki though
Jul 17, 2013 2:54 AM
Jun 2008
Tomoko: I sleep with a guy on a same bed!!!

Tomoko is the best. She see thing in a bright way even thou it is not really what it should be.
A very positive thinker xD

Anyway, I think Tomoko is by far the most shiest girl I seen in Anime .
Jul 17, 2013 2:58 AM

Apr 2013
MorningGlory said:
Tomoko: I sleep with a guy on a same bed!!!

Tomoko is the best. She see thing in a bright way even thou it is not really what it should be.
A very positive thinker xD

Anyway, I think Tomoko is by far the most shiest girl I seen in Anime .

Nandatte ?
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jul 17, 2013 3:35 AM

Mar 2008
Monad said:

Damn this guy knows nothing. Sociopaths are the manipulative not psychopaths. Psychopaths are just crazy motherfuckers.
Also this girl has none of those trades at all. She's actually quite normal believe it or not. She may be in an antisocial circle but her reactions to it are perfectly normal and what a normal person would do if it was shunt out of the group.
Her crazy fantasies are a reaction to that, and healthy people actually do that to fight loneliness and things that trouble them.
Also her wishing their death is just reaction to the jealousy(and her annoyance with the way they talk) she feels, she doesn't really want them to die or has any plans to do so. It's venting of frustration by only saying it, that's something all people do.
Well its sort of both. Shes both normal and mentally ill. Itts normal for most people to go through phases of mentalness in their teenage years and many get over it but they also have a higher risk of keeping a mental illness later in life though. So its normal but not healthy.
Jul 17, 2013 3:48 AM
Jul 2018

I really laughed with the Whisper of the Heart reference!
That was gross. XD
Jul 17, 2013 3:57 AM

Sep 2012
BOYFRIEND... lol
Jul 17, 2013 4:02 AM

Oct 2009
I love watching this show, Moko is adorably creepy-cute.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Jul 17, 2013 4:39 AM

Jun 2011
"It's the manager's job to take care of the bat between your legs, too."
"Manager, check out my killer balls."

ROFL, I remember that^ from the manga and it totally cracked me up then. Never thought it'd have the same effect again.

Great episode. This was the best part, imo:
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2013

240 by Thnikkakid »»
Apr 11, 7:56 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2013

201 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 11, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

rederoin - Jul 8, 2013

653 by OpelManta »»
Mar 27, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2013

252 by owonism »»
Mar 12, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2013

400 by moefulsuicide »»
Mar 7, 3:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.