Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 3, 2013 4:31 AM
Mar 2013
didnt really like this ep is kinda meh
May 3, 2013 5:27 AM

Mar 2009
Well MC has bunny ears and there is Alice in the game so maybe we end up seeing MC use her sooner or later :D

Any way to connect MC name to rabbits? Would make it look like MC is leading people to the Wonderland ^_^
May 3, 2013 5:35 AM

Jan 2012
I'm going to put this on hold for now, I literally feel no connection to the characters or plot. Not sure of it's rushed or the source just didn't have enough substance to make a decent adaptation.
May 3, 2013 5:54 AM

May 2011
Decent episode. It seems like Hibiki can be easily manipulated.

I wonder how they will prevent his "death clip"
May 3, 2013 6:53 AM

Sep 2011
I don't know what to say on this episode. I don't know or get Yamato's plans or intentions and keeps himself as a sneaky bastard character then probably we'll find out that he's the antagonist... WTF?

Also, probably I should notice this before but all the female casts here have huge tits. Just saying.

May 3, 2013 7:21 AM

Dec 2012
Hibiki getting another equally powerful demon was anti-climatic. Nothing was really revealed here, beside the fact that JP is sinister (we all have guessed as much). The episode was just building up suspense. Three fractions grown out of this:

-JP and government: protecting humans with powerful anti-demon shields and summoners. However, due to Yamato's cruelty, weak summoners where put out as expendables to stop the demon. JP's final goal is a mystery. Could they have been the one bringing in the demons in the first place?

Resistance: Try to destroy demon with a small elite summoners. This minimize casualties but some elites would die. Ronaldo also has ulterior motives.

Demon: attack human with colossal demon carriers and demon spies. Mono is likely a bad guy and I wonder what's his role in this.
May 3, 2013 9:38 AM

May 2012
Bathing scene!

Lalat cawan. LOL.

THAT lame Hibiki costume, oh god.

Badly directed action scenes, as usual.

I bet the final battle would be Cerberus vs Byakko. *YAWN*

Yamato > Hibiki

Such a shame, this TV anime would've been a good one without those lame action scenes.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
May 3, 2013 9:41 AM

Jul 2008
This episode was horrible. It can't even be called adaption anymore, it had a couple of completely random winks at the original at most.

Tyrel said:
Okay episode. So Hibiki has two demons now and both are equally strong in terms of everything, let me guess he's going to get 4 demons or some shit lmao.

He should've had at least 20 demons by now and fused his first demons away ages ago if they didn't go for the retarded 'he gets better demons for no reason at all'. Plus the party would be able share their demons.

May 3, 2013 10:34 AM

Apr 2013
I'm actually kinda glad they're going for an anime original route? Since the plot isn't linear like Persona 4 here, adapting any single existing route would leave a lot from others missing and this way they get to expand on characters personalities too. Though from his inner monologues I don't foresee Hibiki placing his bets on Ronaldo much longer. And as much as I like Io's early development, it's happening too heavily at the cost of Daichi's.

That aside am I the only one amused by how fast Yamato went from "what friend you defective machine I don't make friends" to "oh hell no not my hibiki you don't" To think he of all people would go tsundere this early. My biases aside, Ronaldo not getting the video is kinda weird since he both had Nicaea for longer and spent more personal time with Hibiki besides being all nice and honest (at least compared to Yamato)
May 3, 2013 10:51 AM

Feb 2010
Nickienator said:
This episode was horrible. It can't even be called adaption anymore, it had a couple of completely random winks at the original at most.

This couldn't be called an adaptation before this episode either.

HopeRayVictory said:

That aside am I the only one amused by how fast Yamato went from "what friend you defective machine I don't make friends" to "oh hell no not my hibiki you don't" To think he of all people would go tsundere this early. My biases aside, Ronaldo not getting the video is kinda weird since he both had Nicaea for longer and spent more personal time with Hibiki besides being all nice and honest (at least compared to Yamato)

I kinda got the feeling that
VanisherMay 3, 2013 11:00 AM
May 3, 2013 11:48 AM

Jan 2012
Well the episode was okay... nor good or bad imo

And what's with hibiki's hood??? is he trying to be cute? never noticed how it was shaped before... well it doesn't suit him imo...
May 3, 2013 12:20 PM

Aug 2012
Hmm, dropping this one now :/
May 3, 2013 12:47 PM

Mar 2013
I had to drop my rating for this show.. Started off strong for me, but looks to be heading in no direction that makes it unique from other animes.
The new characters introduced seemed alright, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Hibiki is your typical " I'm going to save the world, so I turned bad ass and ignored my friends because I'm doing it for their safety"
HUGE let down from the protagonist.
May 3, 2013 12:59 PM

Feb 2012
Lol at Hibiki's rabbit hoodie. A thought someone would refer to that or that he would explain why he was wearing that... well, obviously not. I'm not a conformist, but I think wearing a rabbit hoodie is a bit odd, when you're 18 and a guy on top of that.
I'm more curious about Yamato now... although he seems like a pretty generic villain. In fact, the whole show is pretty generic, so it's not that surprising.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
May 3, 2013 3:23 PM

Feb 2012
Decent episode.
May 3, 2013 3:36 PM

Sep 2012
Well ... this is going downhill to hell.
May 3, 2013 6:08 PM
Mar 2009
Daichi's demons are definitely not cut out for battle.

Hibiki got Suzaku? Whaaaaat. Does he get all four of the Four Symbols?

Omg, Jungo has the same seiyuu as Yu Narukami and they even have matching personalities.

Hibiki looks ridiculous wearing...whatever the hell that was. Some rabbit cosplay, lol.

Introduced the rest of the important characters and some backstory on Yamato. He's got a serious superiority complex. I wish they used the 3-headed version of Cerberus; it looks more badass that way.

I wonder how they'll change Hibiki's fate. Maybe another person's death is incoming?

Lol, just realized every female except Makoto has huge tits. Oh Atlus.
May 3, 2013 7:12 PM

Feb 2009
ChronosXIII said:
Lol, just realized every female except Makoto has huge tits. Oh Atlus.

Just another reason why Makoto is the best girl.
May 3, 2013 8:19 PM

May 2012
oh snap, that ending gave me goosebumps xD
i also liked airi.
May 3, 2013 8:23 PM
Mar 2012
Episode 6 preview:

May 3, 2013 9:27 PM
Feb 2012
I'm fine with you not liking the episode because of pacing or a lot of the characters lacking development or something like that. But if you think the episode was horrible because it wasn't just like the game, then I think you have no idea what you are talking about. First of all, you know the movie The Shining? It's a pretty good movie that is generally liked. You know what it's nothing like at all? The novel it is an adaptation of. Does that make the movie 'horrible'? No. If you said that something was bad because it deviated from the source material to a critic, they would probably think that you are quite severely lacking in the brain power department. Because that kind of logic really makes no sense at all. This anime is not a part of Devil Survivor 2 the game, it is its own identity and be treated as such. If it's different than the source material, that shouldn't be a negative point. If it's different from the source material and there are legitimate problems with it like pacing and character development, which the anime legitimately has at points, that's a negative point.

JOHJ said:
I wanted to see some of these dialog choices animated, too:
http://i.imgur.com/gVAalEH.jpg

The majority of those options were entirely different in the Japanese version. And a lot of quite a few of those aren't even trollish lines. Like him telling Daichi that he's saying it wrong is lost in translation, because the way his dialog is written, Daichi was actually pronouncing Nicaea wrong. And him saying that they are Team Tokyo is also not really a silly line either, because that's legitimately what they are called.

I don't know why everyone assumes that if a line was in the localization that it was exactly the same in the Japanese version. Especially since it's an Atlus game. Atlus has never been known to do a direct translation, and they change a ton of dialog as long as it isn't too important to the plot. And if there is a joke that doesn't involve actual plot relevance or have some sort of actual animation behind it, 9 times out of 10 you can probably bet that it was something different in the Japanese version.

It's something that people really need to understand, especially with everyone who was looking forward to Joe. None of Joe's jokes are the same between the two languages. All of his jokes in the Japanese version are play on words that you will not get at all unless you know quite a bit of Japanese. Even I didn't understand most of them. Also, Joe is a terrible character who treats his girlfriend like trash, but it's okay because he's so wacky, right? Ugh.
HiddenDoorwayMay 4, 2013 12:43 AM
May 3, 2013 10:42 PM

Feb 2010
HiddenDoorway said:

It's something that people really need to understand, especially with everyone who was looking forward to Joe. None of Joe's jokes are the same between the two languages. All of his jokes in the Japanese version are play on words that you will not get at all unless you know quite a bit of Japanese. Even I didn't understand most of them. Also, Joe is a terrible character who treats his girlfriend like trash, but it's okay because he's so wacky, right? Ugh.

I actually found Joe interesting because of his girlfriend and not because of his jokes. And that won't happen in the anime since she's dead here.

Anyway i agree that saying that this is bad just because it's not like the game is stupid.
May 4, 2013 1:39 AM

Jan 2013
It's hopeless, I'll never even remotely like another episode from her on out
May 4, 2013 2:23 AM

Jun 2012
wow why do I get the feeling that Hibiki is going to summon all 4 chinese gods?
May 4, 2013 3:37 AM

Jan 2012

. . .
so how did hibiki got that chicken? o.O
May 4, 2013 7:30 AM

Apr 2011
That Ronaldo guy must have made Hibiki wear that ridiculous outfit. lol
May 4, 2013 8:10 AM

May 2010
Stark700 said:
HHHHHHGGGG

She is so cute I just want tohug her
May 4, 2013 8:42 AM

Jul 2007
Dropped.

I love the game and i love the whole franchise and I have no interest in seeing an anime-original abomination. Should have stuck to the game routes instead of this shit.

1/5
May 4, 2013 10:09 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Stake a bit odd, a lot of chatter but the plot moves forward a little, and especially no time for action! A tad disappointed! But I do not think it will be nice nurse who was looking for (I wonder why they are only found in the anime series, someone objected) and girls with funny faces!
May 4, 2013 10:38 AM

Jan 2011
The plot feels like it has potential but every single character is just so bland and generic that it ruins the plot itself. Hibiki will obviously survive, how can the main character in a game die? Unless this is attempting something new which I don't think it does.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 4, 2013 11:38 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Rushed...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 4, 2013 11:43 AM
Feb 2012
Fai said:
Dropped.

I love the game and i love the whole franchise and I have no interest in seeing an anime-original abomination. Should have stuck to the game routes instead of this shit.

1/5

If you even have an ounce of knowledge of how a game's story and an animated series' story works, you would probably understand how stupid of an idea that is.

Here is the first 3 1/2 days of the game in a nutshell:
-Demon/Alien/Person Misusing Summoning App shows up
-You fight them
-You do social events
-rinse and repeat.

That just would not work for an anime. So they started introducing a lot of the plot points early on. And they've probably started killing off main characters because of the limited episode count and because it's a lot more interesting than just knowing every single time that they're not going to let the person in the Death Clip die.

Once again, I have to point out that being different from the source material doesn't make something bad. The Shining movie isn't bad just because it's almost nothing like the source material. And if you told a professional critic that something was bad because it wasn't like the source material, they'd probably think that you are an idiot.
May 4, 2013 11:57 AM

May 2011
It was nice to see the rest of characters get introduced here. Liked the first impression I had of Airi and Jungo and those people from the rebels all seem pretty cool to me. And although I dno how Alcor and Yamato are related with each other I liked watching their interactions.
May 4, 2013 12:23 PM

Jul 2007
HiddenDoorway said:
Fai said:
Dropped.

1/5

If you even have an ounce of knowledge of how a game's story and an animated series' story works, you would probably understand how stupid of an idea that is.

Here is the first 3 1/2 days of the game in a nutshell:
-Demon/Alien/Person Misusing Summoning App shows up
-You fight them
-You do social events
-rinse and repeat.

That just would not work for an anime. So they started introducing a lot of the plot points early on. And they've probably started killing off main characters because of the limited episode count and because it's a lot more interesting than just knowing every single time that they're not going to let the person in the Death Clip die.

Once again, I have to point out that being different from the source material doesn't make something bad. The Shining movie isn't bad just because it's almost nothing like the source material. And if you told a professional critic that something was bad because it wasn't like the source material, they'd probably think that you are an idiot.

And if you paid any attention you would know that I UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT. I have been defending this show for last 4 episodes, but this episode INDICATES anime-original ENDING.

I can deal with different progression as long as the overall road and destination is similar. Hell some bits I liked more in anime than in game. There have to be compromises made due to a multi-route nature of the game based around choices. But it should still feel like part of the game routes. Some bits cut, some bits altered to remove game mechanics(ala how the show handled previous episodes).

This episode however contradicts quite a bit of the game and is clearly there to set up an anime original ending which is exactly what I DO NOT LIKE.

This is FSN level of deviation trainwreckyness.
May 4, 2013 12:55 PM

Jun 2010
Hibiki have a new pokemon, out of nowhere. Plotholes everywhere.

This series is just falling every episode.

At least there's a new cute character! And she's enough for me to continue watching.
May 4, 2013 1:02 PM
Feb 2012
Fai said:
And if you paid any attention you would know that I UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT. I have been defending this show for last 4 episodes, but this episode INDICATES anime-original ENDING.

I can deal with different progression as long as the overall road and destination is similar. Hell some bits I liked more in anime than in game. There have to be compromises made due to a multi-route nature of the game based around choices. But it should still feel like part of the game routes. Some bits cut, some bits altered to remove game mechanics(ala how the show handled previous episodes).

This episode however contradicts quite a bit of the game and is clearly there to set up an anime original ending which is exactly what I DO NOT LIKE.

Actually, you clearly don't, because your argument is still IT'S NOT LIKE THE SOURCE MATERIAL SO IT'S BAD.

Again, I go back to The Shining. That movie deviates from the source material ten times more than what this anime is doing (Hell, the movie and the book are essentially in two different genres), and it's still held as being a pretty good movie.

I'm sorry, but were you trying to come off as devoid of intelligence in that post? Because if so, you did a wonderful job. Bravo.
May 4, 2013 1:22 PM

Feb 2010
Magito said:
That Ronaldo guy must have made Hibiki wear that ridiculous outfit. lol

He always wear that outfit, he's just usually un-hooded.
May 4, 2013 2:19 PM

Mar 2008
HiddenDoorway said:
Fai said:

Actually, you clearly don't, because your argument is still IT'S NOT LIKE THE SOURCE MATERIAL SO IT'S BAD.

Again, I go back to The Shining. That movie deviates from the source material ten times more than what this anime is doing (Hell, the movie and the book are essentially in two different genres), and it's still held as being a pretty good movie.

I'm sorry, but were you trying to come off as devoid of intelligence in that post? Because if so, you did a wonderful job. Bravo.

It's great that you want to defend this show, it's good, but it's far too different from the game, which makes it lose some of it's likeability for people who have played and enjoyed the game. Half of the information that Ronaldo and Yamato are spewing weren't even known at this point in the game and Hibiki NEVER got a death message (spare the one from the opening). Not only that but Ronaldo was NOT in JPs. I could go on and on, there's so much that's different and it's not for the better.

That being said, for me the only good things about this episode were the appearance of Airi and Jungo. I'm really curious if any of the fate links are going to be animated, I don't believe we've seen any so far and it's kind of annoying, given that they were a huge part of the game.
May 4, 2013 2:53 PM

Feb 2011
SummerYoung said:
Nice improvement over the first 4 episodes, or at least not as ridiculous as it used to be. Also, this show is so much better when it's not trying to channel Evangelion.

I wish Jungo and Airi were the main characters because it seems to me they'd make much more interesting leads. I wanted to like Hibiki but he's just too... bland. And it looks like he's going to be stuck in the emo hero-complex archetype for the rest of the show. Come to think of it, anyone would be better than Hibiki.

lol at tentacle bunny ears
AHAHAHA IKR XDDDDD
May 4, 2013 3:15 PM

Jul 2007
HiddenDoorway said:
Fai said:

I am sorry, were you always this much of asshole? No wonder you have almost no posts here

Again, LEARN to READ. Certain level of deviation is expected and accepted, but at certain point They might as well rename this shit into something else

Ignoring the obvious flaws of adaptation under simple basis of "hey its different" is ignorant and immature at best. And in this case deviation is not helping the show at all, instead turning it into kitsch, just like it did with FSN.
May 4, 2013 3:22 PM

Feb 2009
HiddenDoorway said:
The Shining

You sure seem to have a boner for The Shining with as many times as you've mentioned it now. And it's a good film, despite deviation from the source, because it had a supremely talented director behind it. Stephen King stories are also a good example of something that typically turns out badly when directly adapted to the screen completely verbatim. The argument can be made in the other direction, too. There are plenty of adaptations that deviate from the source and come out complete shit because of it. Look at the Dragonball movie, for one. There are also plenty that stick pretty close to the source and are great because they are able to replicate that experience in another medium (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, etc)

If you're going to deviate from the source material you should be damn sure you actually have a good reason to do so, and that whatever you're doing is actually an improvement over how something would turn out when adapted faithfully. So far this series just shits on the characters and hasn't offered any compelling case for its existence over the original.
JOHJMay 4, 2013 3:28 PM
May 4, 2013 3:56 PM
Feb 2012
razisgosu said:
It's great that you want to defend this show, it's good, but it's far too different from the game, which makes it lose some of it's likeability for people who have played and enjoyed the game. Half of the information that Ronaldo and Yamato are spewing weren't even known at this point in the game and Hibiki NEVER got a death message (spare the one from the opening). Not only that but Ronaldo was NOT in JPs. I could go on and on, there's so much that's different and it's not for the better.

That being said, for me the only good things about this episode were the appearance of Airi and Jungo. I'm really curious if any of the fate links are going to be animated, I don't believe we've seen any so far and it's kind of annoying, given that they were a huge part of the game.

Yes, but how close or loosely this follows the source material has nothing to do with the quality of the show. Calling the anime shit solely because it doesn't completely follow the source material is just unbelievably stupid and not a valid criticism. Not being interested in it because of the direction it is going, but saying that it is bad with the reason that it's following the plot of the game closely.

Fai said:
I am sorry, were you always this much of asshole? No wonder you have almost no posts here

Again, LEARN to READ. Certain level of deviation is expected and accepted, but at certain point They might as well rename this shit into something else

Ignoring the obvious flaws of adaptation under simple basis of "hey its different" is ignorant and immature at best. And in this case deviation is not helping the show at all, instead turning it into kitsch, just like it did with FSN.

First of all, I never even mentioned ignoring the flaws of the show. In fact, in a previous post in this topic I mentioned that the show does have flaws, but not following the plot closely isn't one of them.

Just because this is an adaption doesn't mean that it should be judged by how it follows the source material. It could be changed to be a slice of life anime with the DS2 characters, and that really wouldn't make the show bad. If it was a BAD slice of life show, it would be bad, but if it is a good slice of life show, it would still be a good show, even if it's nothing like the source material. I really don't understand why you have such a difficult time understanding such a basic concept. Even my 8-year-old niece could understand this stuff.

Having preconceived notions before going into a show is pretty common. But you should never let those notions determine the quality of the show for you.

JOHJ said:
You sure seem to have a boner for The Shining with as many times as you've mentioned it now. And it's a good film, despite deviation from the source, because it had a supremely talented director behind it. Stephen King stories are also a good example of something that typically turns out badly when directly adapted to the screen completely verbatim. The argument can be made in the other direction, too. There are plenty of adaptations that deviate from the source and come out complete shit because of it. Look at the Dragonball movie, for one. There are also plenty that stick pretty close to the source and are great because they are able to replicate that experience in another medium (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, etc)

If you're going to deviate from the source material you should be damn sure you actually have a good reason to do so, and that whatever you're doing is actually an improvement over how something would turn out when adapted faithfully. So far this series just shits on the characters and hasn't offered any compelling case for its existence over the original.

The whole point of me using The Shining is because it's a really good example of a movie that is almost nothing like the source material (To the point where the two are basically different genres), but is still really good. It's not good because it doesn't follow the source material, and I'm not saying it would have been bad if it was more like the book. But as it stands, the movie is really good, and how closely or loosely it follows its source material has literally no effect on its quality.

Or here, if you want something else than The Shining, Gankutsuou. It's in many peoples' top 10 anime, but it follows the plot of The Count of Monte Cristo incredibly loosely.
May 4, 2013 4:14 PM

Feb 2009
HiddenDoorway said:
But as it stands, the movie is really good, and how closely or loosely it follows its source material has literally o effect on its quality.

I can't argue with that, but at some point you've deviated to the point where you might as well have just made an original work. Blade Runner is an example of this, and thankfully it's a good movie by itself because looking at it from the perspective of being an adaptation it would be a failure, with as many major changes it has from Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. Once again, it's a case where you need some serious vision to not just make a weak, butchered version of whatever you're adapting.

It's pretty rare in anime to see an adaptation that really deviates heavily but ends up turning into something good in its own right, though. The track record is bad enough that it just comes naturally to look at any changes in a skeptical light.
I'd wager most of the changes in this show come not from some unique vision to create something different but rather from plain old lack of runtime.
JOHJMay 4, 2013 4:25 PM
May 4, 2013 4:36 PM

Jul 2010
I'm having trouble keeping up with who is on which side, but I liked the episode nonetheless. It just seems to go pretty fast.

May 4, 2013 4:42 PM

Oct 2012
It was an alright ep, nothing special. Did Jungo talk in third person? just asking.

no dead Hibiki atm

3/5
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
May 4, 2013 6:08 PM

Jan 2013
This thing gone from bad to worse. Good thing it's only 1 course
May 4, 2013 7:23 PM

Mar 2012
At this rate Hibiki can get Genbu, Kirin or other divine beast that I forgot the name.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 4, 2013 7:57 PM

May 2013
good episode. jungo is such a cool character and airi is cute in this episode as well. this series is making me wanna play the game again lol.
May 4, 2013 11:41 PM

Apr 2013
did someone say that gameplayer wouldn't like this anime?

you are wrong then, I'm a game player and I'm loving this.

I really hate people that have "they changed it now it sucks" mentality, I like the anime as is, I don't care how it different from the game, they could even change the Septentrion, make original character, storyline or ending for all I care, if I find it good enough, I just don't care if it different the game, if you want Devil Survivor 2, go play the game, if you want Devil Survivor 2 the Animation, watch this, treat them as they 2 different thing, related by only some plot point.
May 5, 2013 9:10 AM
Jul 2011
actually, they use and follow the source material ...

they only "not following the routes in game", but use their own route, and still have same tensing build up like if we play the game, (mostly perfect adaption in my opinion) ...

the lack is, people at least know or ever play at least SMT game to know exactly how SMT world like, so they didn't lost to much. Or maybe its promoting idea, i dont know (people lost when watching, and the buy the game so it will be more explaining). But yeah, its great game to buy (prefer Devil Survivor 1 overclocked tho, for new Devil Survivor Gamer).

Also, for people ho droped it becouse they watch 1 episode, the feel great, then watch following episode, the lost track, then play the game, then cant make following episode as walkthrough, and then droping it. i'll only say this, "why dont play the game, and watch episode separately, you'll have 2 great story to follow (and game has more than 4 route to follow)", profit ... :)))
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

259 by HibiChika »»
Nov 19, 2023 12:07 PM

» Time Loop Theory (Game Spoilers)

Kaiser-chan - Jun 4, 2013

3 by HibiChika »»
Nov 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

180 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2013

184 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:33 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2013

134 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.