Forum Settings
Forums

Which Particular Tsundere Character(s) do you dislike the most?

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 18, 2010 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
EternalTears said:
I also don't like Alice from Pandora Hearts.

Me too D:

For me, it's Asuka. She's the most annoying female character EVER MADE.
I don't get why she's so popular D:
Aug 22, 2010 1:43 PM

Jun 2010
Miwa- said:
EternalTears said:

Me too D:

Another Alice hater. :) Finally.
Asuka's hated a lot by the people here...Is she really that bad? o.o (I've never seen Evangelion.)
EternalTearsAug 22, 2010 2:08 PM

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Aug 23, 2010 4:51 PM

Jul 2010
Taiga. Taiga taiga taiga....- shakes head - at first i found her mehh and i managed to watch through the whole story but after she beat sumire i just lost it like a crazy person. i found kyou from clannad quite tolerable though
Aug 25, 2010 1:32 AM

Sep 2009
EternalTears said:

Asuka's hated a lot by the people here...Is she really that bad? o.o (I've never seen Evangelion.)

Yes, her bossy attitude pisses me off ._. And I didn't particulary like Pandora Hearts to begin with.

She's even more annoying, rude and bossy than Alice D:. I guess masochists would adore being bossed by her, though.
Aug 25, 2010 6:54 PM

Jun 2010
Oh yeah...I also dislike Rizelea from the game, Trinity Universe. I remember her saying, "What I dislike is all evil!" -.- Tsunderes are so selfish, they believe that they are always right...

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Aug 30, 2010 2:48 PM

Sep 2009
Ah, I'm starting to hate Ookami Ryouko. Really.
Miwa-Aug 30, 2010 2:52 PM
Aug 30, 2010 10:14 PM

Jun 2009
EternalTears said:
Miwa- said:
EternalTears said:

Me too D:

you'll hate evangelion because of her >:/
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Feb 2, 2011 1:14 PM

Apr 2009
Miwa- said:
EternalTears said:

Me too D:

Oh. My. God.
*angles singing in the background*

I love you people! *o* xD
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Feb 7, 2011 12:47 PM

Jun 2009
GothicQueen said:
Miwa- said:
EternalTears said:

Me too D:

Oh. My. God.

i know it's an opinion but dammit people you're gonna make me cry!! T__T (jk jk)
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Feb 24, 2011 1:54 PM

Apr 2009
Lordcrab86 said:
GothicQueen said:
Miwa- said:
EternalTears said:

Me too D:

Oh. My. God.

i know it's an opinion but dammit people you're gonna make me cry!! T__T (jk jk)

Eeh, umm... Sorry~
If it makes you feel any better, my favourite PH character is Vincent and everyone[/bi] hates his guts, so um, yeah...xD
Most of the people love Alice anyway~ *patpat*
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 17, 2011 4:18 AM
May 2011
I just finished Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and have to Say Daidouji Ayu is the worst character ever created. I hate her way, way more than any tsundere in a tsundere romance show because I don't enjoy those shows on any level (like Toradora), but KGNE is an amazingly good show that she almost ruined...

Why couldn't someone put her into coma? Proof that misfortune always fall to the least deserving in this world -_-
Jul 21, 2011 7:08 AM

Nov 2009
I'm now clearing Clannad VN and this Fujibayashi Kyou pisses me off so much that it obstructs me from clearing Fujibayashi sisters' route. She actually likes going violent up to dealing serious injuries, threatens everyone, sticks her nose into everything, spoils protagonist's dates, forces him to waste money and (the most irritating) she thinks that it's fun. Slow death would seem to be the most appropriate option. Also, it would be nice to do the same thing on Shana from Shakugan no Shana and Taiga from Toradora.
Aug 24, 2011 9:26 PM

Jan 2010
Like others...is Taiga, Louise, Nagi, HARUHI, MISAKA MIKOTO (Idk why A LOT of people love her so much), AYUZAWA MISAKI, KAGOME HIGURASHI.........

And why theres no Ayuzawa misaki, misaka mikoto and hitagi senjougahara in the character relations??
Sep 6, 2011 11:08 AM

Nov 2009
CCCrazyFangirl, Higurashi Kagome isn't quite tsundere, she's an "ordinary japanese schoolgirl" type. And Haruhi is genki.
Sep 10, 2011 8:43 AM
Oct 2010
Sakura Haruno
Louise
and Rukia (I Think)
Jan 27, 2012 3:52 AM

Jun 2010
Haruhi Suzumiya would have to be my most hated tsundere out of all of them(for now) i just wanted to slap the shit(excuse my language) out of her so much as for other tsundere there are just to many to list to put on here
Jan 27, 2012 7:48 AM

May 2011
@GaoKun

She ain't that much of a Tsundere, she's just a c*nt. I say that because tsunderes are bipolar while Haruhi's Haruhi all the time.

MISAKA MIKOTO suck hardcore IMO.
Mar 14, 2012 2:42 PM

Aug 2011
HotCakes said:
Except she's not a tsundere! It's not a matter of subjectivity, she's just a bitch! O_o;

I know, and I don't think she's one either but some other people still consider her one anyway.
This.

I've looked at/been recommended shit like Love Hina, Zero no Tsukaima, and Shakugan no Shana, and immediately said "NOPE" once I read the reviews. (TSUNDERES.)
Mar 31, 2012 6:36 AM

Jul 2011
Taiga, because she's more than just really annoying. She's a slut who leaved her friends alone without any consideration.
Key Fan
Apr 2, 2012 5:52 AM

Mar 2011
I Cant Stand Loise The Most...Its Not Just Her Voice Thats Annoying... Her Whole Existance Is ! It Was Sort Of Hard Going Through 3 Seasons Of Zero No Tsukaima But By The Fourth Season I Couldnt Take It Anymore And Had To Give Up...
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Jul 19, 2012 1:00 PM
Jun 2012
I hate Taiga, Louise, Shana (havent yet watched the anime their from but hate them already)

I cant stand/really hate Kagome, Naru, Asuka, Nagi, and Kyou
Sep 21, 2012 9:00 AM

Jul 2011
Chitoge Kirisaki from Nisekoi. She is soooooo annoying.
Oct 24, 2012 6:58 AM

Jun 2012
Kirino. Not just worst tsundere. Worst anime character, period. At least Shou Tucker as portrayed as a villain. Kirino does not exhibit acceptable behavior for a human being, much less a protagonist.
Nov 5, 2012 11:43 AM

Jun 2009
I feel the need to come back to this thread two years later because Asuka is now one of my favorites, but all the focus on Taiga ruined my enjoyment of the show, which is why I gave it a rating usually lower than what I give.

Also, has anyone ever met people in real life who behave exactly like these Taiga/Shana/Louise types? I've met carbon copies and... I hate them just as much in real life, lol.
Nov 28, 2012 7:06 PM
Nov 2012
I really don't like Tena from tena on s string. I dropped a potentially good series because she is such a major annoyance! She made me want to rip all my hair out!!
Feb 12, 2013 8:32 AM

May 2011
Taiga Aisaka : she's the main reason why i dropped Toradora .
Louise : Seriously , everytime she goes wild and beats Saito violently . I couldn't help but At least , let the poor guy explain a thing +_+ I was hoping she would change in another season but *sigh* .She probably my most hated female tsundere character.
...and Alice from Pandora heart *shot*
Feb 12, 2013 10:07 PM

Apr 2009
I'll just go as my top 5. So that way you all can tell who my #1 most hated tsundere really is.

1. Louise

2. Haruhi Suzumiya

3. Kyou Fujibayashi

4. Asuka Langley Soryu

5. Ringo (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou)
starwarriorrobbyFeb 12, 2013 10:28 PM
Feb 12, 2013 10:12 PM

Apr 2009
Juryntine said:
Taiga Aisaka : she's the main reason why i dropped Toradora .
Louise : Seriously , everytime she goes wild and beats Saito violently . I couldn't help but At least , let the poor guy explain a thing +_+ I was hoping she would change in another season but *sigh* .She probably my most hated female tsundere character.
...and Alice from Pandora heart *shot*

yeah, and i think the romance build-up is not only rushed, but complete BS. i mean, how can you pair up an innocent dood like Saito with a spoiled and careless b-bag like Louise who intentionally treats the poor guy like an animal. And more importantly, WHAT THE F**K KIND OF PERSON WHO USES A HORSE WHIP ON PEOPLE?! IT'S SO SICK, IT'S SO DEMENTED, AND SO FREAKIN STUPID! its because of her i dropped that series and never go back to it again, but no, i see pictures of her everywhere. what do people see in this brat? i'll never know.
Feb 12, 2013 10:18 PM

Apr 2009
GaoKun said:
Haruhi Suzumiya would have to be my most hated tsundere out of all of them(for now) i just wanted to slap the shit(excuse my language) out of her so much as for other tsundere there are just to many to list to put on here

oh, i agree with you, man.
what really ticks me off about her is that she's a god-moder. Disobey her and not do whatever she wants, she can cause the end of the world. But you know what? I don't care. The world's full of idiots filled with selfish, wicked, and shallow ways to begin with. So yeah, I'll take my chances on letting the world end than to have myself enslaved by an intellectual airhead with the brains of a spoiled brat.
Jun 4, 2013 1:49 PM
May 2013
One of them is Haru from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. He's also Gary Stu and really annoying. But naming all of them would take forever.
Jun 8, 2013 8:30 PM

Mar 2012
Taiga and Shana. They are so obnoxious. Especially Taiga. A lot of my friends love her but to me, her and her fanboy/girl base is obnoxious. Her personality is boring, in my opinion.
~EmoSakura~
Jul 4, 2013 1:51 AM
Jul 2013
-TAIGA
-MINAMI Shimada (Baka n TEst)
-Louise
F*** them,, it's annoying,, reallly annoying.....
Jul 6, 2013 5:32 PM

Nov 2009
Louise Françoise le blanc de la Valière.

Só o nome enjoa.
Jul 18, 2013 7:11 PM

Jun 2011
- Kousaka Kirino from Oreimo (a show that I like). From a big sister's standpoint, she's a real brat. I hate how she treats Kyosuke like a worthless nothing. She's like one of those annoying fangirls on Tumblr who calls homophobia when you say you don't ship their OTP. And I have to deal with people like her in my own anime club at school. Ugh.

- Aisaka Taiga from Toradora! The main reason I stopped reading the manga. Again, I hate how she treats Ryuuji like a beating post. If I were him, I would dump her without a second thought. I don't see what everyone else sees in her (or any of these tsunderes, actually).

- Nakano Azusa from K-ON! (a show that I adore. RANT TIME) This character is my least favorite anime character of all time. I nearly dropped K-ON! because of her, but ended up staying because I love everyone else so much. Think about that: I nearly dropped one of my favorite animes ever because of Nakano Motherfucking Azusa. Okay, I didn't hate her characterization come the end of the series when she tearfully begs the rest of HTT not to leave. However, on her first days, she actively tries to change the club to be super serious and not-cakes-and-tea-ish, when she barely knows the club members, and throughout the series she hogs all the spotlight from the original HTT Fab Four, especially Yui (THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE SHOW). Not to mention most of the time, she's mean, bitter, overly serious, and tries waaaaaaay too hard to be the cutest one, moving past cuteness (a cuteness that the rest of the gang can pull off perfectly) straight into in-your-face levels of "look at me look at how cute I am don't pay attention to the other actually cute characters look at me because I'M SUPER DUPER CUTE" insufferability. And you know what pisses me off the most? She's a complete clone of Mio (my favorite member of the Fab Four), except with different eye color, build, and added (read: unnecessary) tsundere traits and "cute" moments. Actually, scratch that. She's like a curdled mix of the Fab Four's defining qualities upped to eleven: Yui's doe-eyed cuteness, Mio's levelheaded sanity and shy reluctance, Ritsu's energized passion for the band, and Mugi's musical chops and precocious naïveté, plus a heaping pound of bitter brattiness! Why would you make this awful character when you can do most of the gags written for her with the rest of the characters, without the layer of cruelty that Azusa loves to pile on? "oh she's so mean but look at her cat ears she's so kawaii!!!!!!!!!1" As I write this, Azusa's the second-most popular character... I don't get you people.
KFreezeOfFireJul 28, 2013 5:20 AM
I'm just an incredibly gifted faker.
Aug 7, 2013 7:34 PM

Apr 2009
-applejack said:
ii really do hate Fujibayashi Kyou from clanned...anybody with me? ^^;
and i also hate haruhi from ouran and namie from DRRR...but is she is a tsundere also?
i really dont know...sometimes i say shes a one and sometimes i dont...?

Well, I got nothing against Namie, but Haruhi and Kyou, Yes. I'm totally with you on that. Absolutely.
Aug 7, 2013 7:38 PM

Apr 2009
KFreezeOfFire said:
- Kousaka Kirino from Oreimo (a show that I like). From a big sister's standpoint, she's a real brat. I hate how she treats Kyosuke like a worthless nothing. She's like one of those annoying fangirls on Tumblr who calls homophobia when you say you don't ship their OTP. And I have to deal with people like her in my own anime club at school. Ugh.

- Aisaka Taiga from Toradora! The main reason I stopped reading the manga. Again, I hate how she treats Ryuuji like a beating post. If I were him, I would dump her without a second thought. I don't see what everyone else sees in her (or any of these tsunderes, actually).

- Nakano Azusa from K-ON! (a show that I adore. RANT TIME) This character is my least favorite anime character of all time. I nearly dropped K-ON! because of her, but ended up staying because I love everyone else so much. Think about that: I nearly dropped one of my favorite animes ever because of Nakano Motherfucking Azusa. Okay, I didn't hate her characterization come the end of the series when she tearfully begs the rest of HTT not to leave. However, on her first days, she actively tries to change the club to be super serious and not-cakes-and-tea-ish, when she barely knows the club members, and throughout the series she hogs all the spotlight from the original HTT Fab Four, especially Yui (THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE SHOW). Not to mention most of the time, she's mean, bitter, overly serious, and tries waaaaaaay too hard to be the cutest one, moving past cuteness (a cuteness that the rest of the gang can pull off perfectly) straight into in-your-face levels of "look at me look at how cute I am don't pay attention to the other actually cute characters look at me because I'M SUPER DUPER CUTE" insufferability. And you know what pisses me off the most? She's a complete clone of Mio (my favorite member of the Fab Four), except with different eye color, build, and added (read: unnecessary) tsundere traits and "cute" moments. Actually, scratch that. She's like a curdled mix of the Fab Four's defining qualities upped to eleven: Yui's doe-eyed cuteness, Mio's levelheaded sanity and shy reluctance, Ritsu's energized passion for the band, and Mugi's musical chops and precocious naïveté, plus a heaping pound of bitter brattiness! Why would you make this awful character when you can do most of the gags written for her with the rest of the characters, without the layer of cruelty that Azusa loves to pile on? "oh she's so mean but look at her cat ears she's so kawaii!!!!!!!!!1" As I write this, Azusa's the second-most popular character... I don't get you people.

I don't mind Taiga, nor Azusa. They're pretty ok to me. But Kirino, I totally agree. She is one of those reasons why absolutely hated most tsunderes with a passion. Not counting the few that I find tolerable enough. The ones that are less abusive and less of a total butthole.
Aug 7, 2013 7:41 PM

Apr 2009
KingGidora said:
@GaoKun

She ain't that much of a Tsundere, she's just a c*nt. I say that because tsunderes are bipolar while Haruhi's Haruhi all the time.

c*nt, yes. but mostly, a disgusting god-moding mary-sue no different from Medaka Kurokami
Aug 21, 2013 3:01 AM
Aug 2013
Kirino and Lousie (le bit****) hands down. They didn’t really deserve the happy endings their author gave them. It’s very infuriating.

Nagi, I have mixed feelings about her, I like her dialogues/comebacks sometimes, but mostly I just want to ‘nagi’ (mow down) her, especially when she says “Hayate will save me/he’ll never leave me”, and how people always try to separate the two of them, their movie is even about it, (why does no one ever succeed completely), and the idiot Hayate just don’t get it and stay with her still. And I like Hinagiku, she’s actually nice.

Taiga, don’t like her. ugh
Shana, IDK, never really paid attention to her and her anime/manga, but yeah I don’t like her too.

Haruhi can be annoying sometimes, but not exactly a tsundere.
I can handle Kagami (probably because Konata always hit her where it hurts :D)
Is Misaka Mikoto really that annoying? Is she on Louise level or something?

Minami from Baka to Test, I really hate how she always wrestle Aki, well there’s this story in their anime where she’s the center, after that I came to like her a bit.

((I'm very disappointed at myself, my first post, and it's full of hate))
Jan 5, 2014 3:37 AM

Apr 2009
FloralHimegimi said:
Kirino and Lousie (le bit****) hands down. They didn’t really deserve the happy endings their author gave them. It’s very infuriating.

Nagi, I have mixed feelings about her, I like her dialogues/comebacks sometimes, but mostly I just want to ‘nagi’ (mow down) her, especially when she says “Hayate will save me/he’ll never leave me”, and how people always try to separate the two of them, their movie is even about it, (why does no one ever succeed completely), and the idiot Hayate just don’t get it and stay with her still. And I like Hinagiku, she’s actually nice.

Oh I totally agree with you there. Louise's happy ending is bullstink enough, but Kirino's infuriates me so much. In fact, EVERYTHING ABOUT HER AND THIS ENTIRE ANIME SHE'S IN MAKES ME SICK! I guess you can say that she's much worse than Louise...mostly to me. Because unlike Louise, Kirino gave me so much of a rage and hatred towards tsundere so much, that I had to painfully limit myself from anime entirely until I find one thats decent and balanced out and don't have any of that crap. I've have a fullblown hatred towards tsundere, but nothing like this from Oreimo. A disgusting, rage inducing, bad-written piece of horse vomit they call an a anime that has a story center on an insufferable cow turd of a girl that makes b***hes like Louise look like a saint.

I'm sorry for sounding so disgusting, but that just how i felt about Oreimo. I hated it THAT much, and it really begs to question to why ANYBODY would make such a horrible anime like this and why it even exist. It is THE worst anime I have EVER seen in my life (next to school days and a queens blade) and it has the WORST tsundere I have ever seen in my life. Worse than Louise, and so much worse than Haruhi.

As for Hinagiku, idk about her, but I did noticed some cold tsundere vibes in her. So she's coming close, IMO.
Mar 5, 2014 3:19 PM

Jul 2013
Tsundere no shana, and that main heroine in hayate no gotoku. They were so annoyin'...
Jun 14, 2014 6:50 PM
Jun 2014
I can't decide between Asuna, louise or kirino. To be honest I despise every single tsundere (with only one exception) but those three want to make me kill their author for letting them exist.
"It doesn't matter how much talent you have.
If you aren't the best, you're nothing.
Because there can only be one King
If you're in his shadow, then history won't see you"

- Takamura Mamoru (Hajime no Ippo)
Aug 3, 2014 4:44 PM

Feb 2013
Basically 99% of tsunderes, especially the ones who beat up the protagonists for little to no reason at all just because they can.
Aug 30, 2014 8:43 AM
Aug 2014
louse DO I EVEN NEED A REASON worst character ever made what do people see in this bitch THERES NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HER she shoud die a slow painful death

edit i hate Kirino from Oreimo more then louise now shes got more fans then i thinked

i also hate naru motoko from love hina anime only

some of the kugimiya tsunderes like most people

Kirie from Girls Bravo

Kaname Chidori from fmp

chitogi my god shes bad

debora from dragon quest shes just has bad as louise

Fumino Serizawa from Mayoi Neko Overrun

i dont get why people would hate kyou rin utau kagami or Eri misty rei shana and taiga rika Misaka there not that bad

haruhi is not tsundere shes just a bitch

i kind of hate asuka

i used to hate sakura from naruto and akane from ranma but i like them now sakura got mure useful and is not much of a tsundere in the manga akane is a b type in the manga not anime
boa555Dec 11, 2016 10:35 PM
Sep 21, 2014 2:59 AM

Jul 2011
Hate on the scale of 10.

Kaname Chidori 10/10. Very shallow character. Simply disgusting. I hate the whole show because of her.

Naru Narusegawa 10/10 Obnoxious, violent and annoying as hell. I didn't remember anything good about her either.

Asuka 9.5/10 Her temper is slightly justified by depressive childhood and oppression.
Many watchers are trying to make Shinji look like a milksop comparing to her. But the truth is that she made her contribution into his character by her attitude.

(Haruhi if counts 9.25/10, mostly last episodes).

Louise 9/10 Useless, annoying sadist.
Shana 9/10 "Urusai, urusai".
Taiga 9/10 Slightly justified by backstory, but she is twisted and not in the good way.
Akira Kagami 9/10 She is cruel and heartless person.
Akane Suzumiya (KGNE) 9/10 I wanted to skip all her moments. How can she be so annoying?

Kyou Fujibayashi 8/10 Very annoying, but kind of sane.
Suiseiseki 8/10 I'd like to cut out 80% of her moments, she talks utter nonsense.
Shinku 8/10 Who give her the right to treat people like garbage anyway?
Anna Kyouyama 8/10 Spoiled by the power beyond believe.

Akane Tendo 7/10 Too stupid for a normal girl.
Yui Kotegawa 7/10 Double standards everywhere.
Ayu Daikuuji 7/10 Too shallow.
Sakura Haruno 7/10 Stupid. Doesn't know what she wants.

Eri Sawachika 6/10 At least she is calm.
Mikoto Misaka 6/10 Not so bad as her perverted friend.
Kallen Kozuki 6/10 Acts like a real person at least (kind of).

Sanzenin Nagi 5/10 She is just a spoiled child, what do you expect? She was not
even half that bad as the other 3 of 4 "wonders".
Yami (To Love Ru) 5/10 Not so shallow as character, but very annoying.
Nana Asta Deviluke 5/10 Her attitude is slightly justified by having a pervy sister.

Natsumi Hinata 4/10 Hated from time to time.

Rei Hino 3/10 She is not bad when she is not yelling.

Kagami Hiiragi 2/10 She was pretty funny in most of her tsundere moments.

Hikaru Usada 1/10 Just a bit spoiled little girl.

--
Not hated:
Hinagiku Katsura 0/10. Her attitude is very understandable, plus she can take responsibility for her actions and knows what she wants.
Shimada Minami 0/10 Not so tsundere: intentionally stole Akihito's kiss, actively acts sweet towards him (!) and uses violence mostly when Akihito badmouths her flat chest. She knows what she is after.
Mar 31, 2017 8:51 AM
Sep 2016
I try to avoid animes with tsunderes in them because I hate them so much. My most hated tsunderes are Kirino from Oreimo (I hate Ayase even more, but I don't know if she counts as a tsundere), and taiga. I also hate when people try to justify girls being abusive because of "sad backstories". Like imagine if someone tried to defend a guy who abused women because he had a "rough upbringing" or something.
Feb 6, 2019 10:51 PM
Sep 2012
we need more posts again i made posts 5 or 4 years ago some of my views have changed but i will always hate tsunderes

my top ten worst

1 kirino worse then louise and haruhi
2 louise do i even need to say
3 naru love hina anime only shes not bad in manga
4 debora dragon quest 5 not well known outside japan but shes just like the rie tsunderes and is just as bad as louise and asuka
5 fumino serizawa she is the reason the anime sucks
6 kirie a very bad tsundere only good point is she is nicer in season 2
7 chitoge a stupid brat why raku why same as above only good point is she gets better after almost 200 chapters
8 akane ranma she might be the nicest person on the list but shes super mean to ranma i even made a rant on her and she only gets worse not better like kirie and chitogi
9 kaname full metal panic she made it hard to see
10 kanda d grey man there are a lot of male tsunderes out there they may be better due to lack of beating up etc but they are still bad hes a huge jerk and is willing to let his friends die he mades it hard to see d grey man oh i have a sad past so that makes it better the way i am a little but you still suck
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» whos the most nice tsundere

boa555 - Dec 13, 2015

4 by BurntBurrito »»
Oct 22, 2022 7:33 AM

» Origins: When did you start disliking (or stop liking) Tsundere girls? ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Dec 9, 2008

66 by sakura546464 »»
Mar 5, 2022 1:42 AM

» What kind of anime girls do you like? (Obviously not tsunderes)

EternalTears - Aug 14, 2010

24 by ZetaSoujiro »»
Jun 1, 2019 9:24 PM

» list of tsunderes

eiskalt - Dec 12, 2008

13 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:31 PM

» Rie Kugimiya

EternalTears - Nov 26, 2010

14 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.