Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Little Busters!' Announced (Confirmed to Start Oct 2013)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Sep 19, 2013 4:16 PM

Sep 2012
Oh look, it's Inver again. Why does that studiofag waste his time here?
Reposting my reply to him from last time:

Anyway, KyoAni so much garbage, and now they're doing sequels for Chuunishit and Tomato Market. Let them keep producing their pandering shit. The talent that produced the Clannad anime is long gone.
Sep 19, 2013 7:10 PM

Aug 2013
Vladz0r said:
Oh look, it's Inver again. Why does that studiofag waste his time here?
Reposting my reply to him from last time:

Anyway, KyoAni so much garbage, and now they're doing sequels for Chuunishit and Tomato Market. Let them keep producing their pandering shit. The talent that produced the Clannad anime is long gone.
This is purely beautiful and deep in so many levels.. :3
Sep 19, 2013 7:32 PM

May 2012
Inver said:
Non-KyoAni shit.

Good god i'm glad that studio did not touch little busters
Sep 19, 2013 8:31 PM

Aug 2013
I can't even imagine KyoAni animating little busters..
Sep 19, 2013 9:01 PM

Feb 2012
epic_joelle said:

if we use Clannad as a basis, we will get:
-8 episodes of Wafu
-1 episode of Kurugaya
-a few eps of a Shadowless girl that only appears in her route, after that it's like she never existed
-Komari's route would probably be done well though~
-Haruka, I think would be done better coz they would allocate more episodes
-EX routes would each be put into 20 minutes OVA episodes.
-The ending that features key magic would totally come out of nowhere, and make everyone confused as hell at what happened (am i seriously the only one that didn't get what was going on in clannads ending until someone explained D:)

but we would get pretty animation so that makes it superior :3
Sep 19, 2013 11:41 PM

Sep 2012
Pretty much what smilewolfy said unless they decide to take a completely different approach to the story.
The foreshadowing is better done in the anime, because it's noticeable and will be believable when it's put into play.
Clannad had the light orbs as part of the VN gameplay, but KyoAni failed to incorporate that.
They also had "only" 46 episodes. I don't think KyoAni would've gotten to do 26 per season like LB. They probably could've made the 2nd season fantastic though, but I don't know if the setup for Refrain would've been as good.
Refrain's believability is MUCH more important than the After Story ending's believability.

Ideally, I would want a script from the JC Staff scriptwriter but with KyoAni-level animation and screenplay, with some comedy changes. Making the characters move around a lot in Clannad gave them a more life-like feel that LB severely lacks, and it makes the drama hard to get into for a lot of people. LB season 1 could've been a solid and sufficient 8/10 with just some better animation. Sadly, the Blurays didn't address the animation, but hopefully season 2 will have better budget.

The core story integrity of LB is being respected by JC Staff, which is the good part, while Clannad had routes removed, and the Key magic execution messed up. They've also kind of done Key's magic poorly compared to the VNs, and I don't know if LB would've been much better.

Refrain is what really matters anyway. A lot builds up and develops in the next season, and the essentials of season 1 weren't completely awful for most people (at least those who didn't drop it from high expectations)
Sep 22, 2013 2:35 AM

Sep 2012
New PV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5pI1ZCdxY
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 22, 2013 3:14 AM
Jul 2018

Well that was a nice 15 second ad.
Sep 22, 2013 3:34 AM
Jul 2013
smilewolfy said:
epic_joelle said:

-8 episodes of Wafu
-1 episode of Kurugaya
-a few eps of a Shadowless girl that only appears in her route, after that it's like she never existed
-The ending that features key magic would totally come out of nowhere, and make everyone confused as hell at what happened (am i seriously the only one that didn't get what was going on in clannads ending until someone explained D:)

Who the fuck cares if there's a Deus Ex Machina involved? Who the fuck cares? As long as we get a happy ending, fuck logics.
Sep 22, 2013 3:40 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
-8 episodes of Wafu

to be fair this alone would give it my seal of approval
Sep 22, 2013 4:31 AM
Jun 2013
Xinception said:
smilewolfy said:
epic_joelle said:

-8 episodes of Wafu
-1 episode of Kurugaya

Who the fuck cares if there's a Deus Ex Machina involved? Who the fuck cares? As long as we get a happy ending, fuck logics.

ze1151154Sep 22, 2013 7:26 AM
Sep 22, 2013 5:10 AM

Feb 2012
Xinception said:
smilewolfy said:
epic_joelle said:

-8 episodes of Wafu
-1 episode of Kurugaya

meh, no need to swear >-> I wasn't saying that was bad, just what I guess would happen, and different people have different things they enjoy about a show. I was just voicing what I think, not saying it had to happen.

well it may just be me (or that fact that when i watched the ending of After Story I was half asleep) but the events that made a happy ending, I was totally confused at what was going on at the time, and because of that my enjoyment totally plummeted.
Sep 22, 2013 5:14 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
smilewolfy said:
Xinception said:
smilewolfy said:
epic_joelle said:

-8 episodes of Wafu
-1 episode of Kurugaya

meh, no need to swear >-> I wasn't saying that was bad, just what I guess would happen, and different people have different things they enjoy about a show. I was just voicing what I think, not saying it had to happen.

well it may just be me (or that fact that when i watched the ending of After Story I was half asleep) but the events that made a happy ending, I was totally confused at what was going on at the time, and because of that my enjoyment totally plummeted.

HaXXspettenSep 22, 2013 5:18 AM
Sep 22, 2013 5:16 AM

Sep 2012
Careful with spoilers there guys, this is still the news thread xD
Sep 22, 2013 5:17 AM

Feb 2012
and that's what could happen if the secret of the world came out of nowhere, being unable to understand what's happening and not enjoying it (though that's one of many possibilities but yeah)

EDIT: just asking if I made any spoilers? coz if i did i'll edit them out (not sure D:)
Sep 22, 2013 5:18 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
egnaro315 said:
Careful with spoilers there guys, this is still the news thread xD

rite

although I get the feeling not a single person in here haven't played the VN lol
Sep 22, 2013 5:23 AM

Sep 2012
Nah most of them are fine

Ol-Hybrius said:

You might want to spoiler tag the bit about
though

HaXXspetten said:

although I get the feeling not a single person in here haven't played the VN lol

apparently there seems to be more anime viewers in the visual novel discussion threads LOL
egnaro15Sep 22, 2013 5:30 AM
Sep 22, 2013 5:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
egnaro315 said:

Ol-Hybrius said:

though

HaXXspetten said:

apparently there seems to be more anime viewers in the visual novel discussion threads LOL

lol

Honestly I'd rather have similarly active discussion threads about even better VNs, so why do they have to have an anime adaptation to get a thread when we're not even talking about the anime? >.>
/rant
Sep 22, 2013 7:27 AM
Jun 2013
egnaro315 said:

Ol-Hybrius said:

though

Done ! ;)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
3 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
6 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
7 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.