Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2013 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
I dont know how I feel about this manga after all, I mean after reading these last few chapters I just feel that the author is portraying Misaki as this weakling who can't survive without Usui who is my most hated guy type. Anyway I'm glad it's ending but I will continue reading for the sake of being loyal.
Apr 4, 2013 7:26 PM
Oct 2010
haha. i was thinking before i read this chapter "fuck this shit needs to end. tired of having to drag myself to read it" then the last words. last arc yayyyyyy

lol usui become super sayian
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 6, 2013 6:34 PM

Sep 2011
It wasn't my favorite arc of the manga either...
It was ok, would have liked to see a much better resolution to the family issues, like how about people acting talking it out, guess that's going too far.
The other president grew on me, and yeah he fell for her but the kiss seemed more to be about making Usui uncomfortable than anything else.
Apr 7, 2013 2:54 AM

Dec 2011
THE END IS NEAR
Apr 7, 2013 7:04 AM

Aug 2009
Yaaay Usui is backkk~ ^^
Apr 7, 2013 11:55 AM

Jun 2012
ainky said:
If someone kisses my girlfriend in front of me, I sent him straight to the hospital!

Yeah i'd beat him too,overall this chapter is good except that kiss part >.<!!
ap3ksTKJun 9, 2013 12:36 AM
Apr 7, 2013 6:16 PM

Jan 2008
ainky said:
If someone kisses my girlfriend in front of me, I sent him straight to the hospital!

You're being too kind...someone like Tora Igarashi deserves to "disappear mysteriously", never to be heard of from anyone ever again, while a corpse of an unknown male is found charred beyond recognition in the woods sometime after.
Apr 9, 2013 7:03 PM

Jun 2012
THE FINAL ARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry, I've been reading the releases since about chapter 40. Well I actually really enjoyed when Igurashi kissed Misaki, but then I remembered Usui and just felt bad. It was actually enjoyable for me because I love a good love triangle. I hope this arc is really long because I look forward to the releases every month :/
Apr 11, 2013 9:08 AM

Aug 2007
Chaptere 81 will be the begining of the end NOOOO.

By the way, I really like this episode.
Apr 15, 2013 3:12 AM

Aug 2009
I think its good that this manga is finally ending.. They had a good run but now they're just streching it.
Apr 20, 2013 4:06 AM
Feb 2013
4kicks said:
ainky said:

You're being too kind...someone like Tora Igarashi deserves to "disappear mysteriously", never to be heard of from anyone ever again, while a corpse of an unknown male is found charred beyond recognition in the woods sometime after.

you are the one being kind here.he should be made to suffer and he should die because of unbearable pain.he should be given to the candiru fish in amazon river OR pop his eye ,cut his ears,cut his arms and legs,cut his tounge,cut his pen*s.

yeah now i feel awesome after saying this
Apr 20, 2013 4:10 AM
Feb 2013
ap3ksTK said:
ainky said:

Yeah i'd beat him too,overall this chapter is good except that Tora's kisses Misaki' part tho ><

yeah you are right misaki could have slapped him or atleast usui could have kicked him right in the middile of igarashi's face or dic*.

the kiss was the most disgusting thing that happened in the manga.i feel like hitting the writer for this but i'll forgive him because i could read a great manga because of him(except the kiss part)
Apr 22, 2013 5:42 AM
Apr 2013
can anyone please tell me interval one chapter to next chapter?
Apr 23, 2013 7:13 AM

Apr 2011
I'm so excited for the final arc! yay~ and also for vampire knight :)
That kiss between kaichou x kaichou was unexpected :P
I wish that something really happened in that England hotel though..xDD

I hope the author would do it in the final arc..the makin' love part..hahaha..
Sep 7, 2013 11:57 AM
May 2013
The NTR is strong in this chapter.

Takumi was filled with more rage than Goku when became SSJ1.
Nov 18, 2014 7:26 AM

Jan 2013
It ended bittersweet.
I liked how they returned, but the walker family situation didn't ended well (it didn't even ended technically).
Jan 25, 2015 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
Urg, Igarashi.... Welp, I definitely don't like that guy :/
Also, I thought there would be a better resolution from that arc, kinda disappointed.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Sep 19, 2020 9:04 AM
Jun 2020
Igarashi is even worse than a water flea.....

Ugly ass mf.
Kaiz-Sep 19, 2020 9:09 AM
Sep 28, 2020 3:16 PM

Aug 2020
Eu sempre achei difícil levar os últimos capítulos a sério. O mangá não tem sido tão emocionante, mas ainda consigo extrair um pouco de prazer da obra.

Foi um desfecho simples que me deixou um pouco desapontado, mas ao menos eu gosto de como a relação do Usui e da Misaki vem progredindo, ela parece muito mais feminina depois de tudo isso.

O beijo me pareceu exagerado, Igarashi nunca foi um rival na relação, apenas um parasita com dinheiro, todo esse "amor" parece mais uma piada insensível.

Estamos chegando na reta final e me sinto culpado por desejar o final dessa obra que no passado me cativava tanto.

//

I always found it difficult to take the last chapters seriously. The manga hasn't been that exciting, but I still manage to get some pleasure out of it.

It was a simple outcome that left me a little disappointed, but at least I like how the relationship between Usui and Misaki has been progressing, she seems much more feminine after all this.

The kiss seemed exaggerated, Igarashi was never a rival in the relationship, just a parasite with money, all this "love" seems more like an insensitive joke.

We are reaching the final stretch and I feel guilty for wanting the end of this work that in the past captivated me so much.

(Sorry for my english)
Unlimited Rulebook, boku wa kimegao de sou itta.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 32 Discussion

shadowraze - May 2, 2009

44 by shaadow82 »»
Aug 22, 2023 11:11 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 85 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2013

81 by James_xeno »»
Jul 5, 2023 7:59 PM

» ending was so sudden

cool_as_mf - Jun 21, 2023

2 by cool_as_mf »»
Jun 22, 2023 6:33 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 48 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2010

21 by YasashiiTimes »»
May 14, 2023 5:13 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 21 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Dec 11, 2008

9 by FakeSpicyApple »»
May 4, 2023 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.