Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 22, 2013 8:09 AM

Feb 2012
No way, future Lucy died...
Mar 22, 2013 8:16 AM

Jun 2012
I was about to cry at the end.. T.T Natsuu.. T.T
Mar 22, 2013 8:25 AM

May 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Hirouey said:
That whole scene involving the death of future Lucy and Natsu's reaction seemed all too familiar.

Well Mashima did tweet that we would see similarities with Rave Master in the next chapters

It's not Rave Master I'm talking about though, a similar death occurred in an earlier arc. It's not exactly the same, but it just feels like it.
Mar 22, 2013 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, that last page and this:

DAMN.
Mar 22, 2013 8:37 AM

Apr 2008
Hirouey said:
Darklight0303 said:
Hirouey said:
That whole scene involving the death of future Lucy and Natsu's reaction seemed all too familiar.

Well Mashima did tweet that we would see similarities with Rave Master in the next chapters

It's not Rave Master I'm talking about though, a similar death occurred in an earlier arc. It's not exactly the same, but it just feels like it.

You mean Rob? or Simon?
Mar 22, 2013 8:37 AM

Feb 2012
You know if you could change the 10% of humanity surviving i'm sure Natsu would love a to live hand in hand with dragons.
Mar 22, 2013 9:04 AM

Aug 2012
Oh shit! Rogue's gonna die... he fucked with the wrong girl!
Natsu sheading tears... u shouldn't have done that dude!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Mar 22, 2013 9:49 AM
Feb 2012
JavierR said:
bizbiz said:
i can see it natsu telling lucy "oh you are my friend" "i will not forgive them" baby i love youuuuu ouuuuu what pussy ass crap, and lucy into natsu's hands crying "ohhh thank you" like always

rofl.

I too sometimes like to make fun of FT but this guy's just too much, even for me. It's like he just finished the latest Expendables movie and is still full of testosterone.

Good one this week, Mashima. Time-travel is fucked up (but that's just me hating the concept) and the magic cannon able to obliterate that many dragons is random as hell, but aside from that I found myself enjoying the chapter.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 22, 2013 9:59 AM

Oct 2012
Finally something good happens,can't wait for the next chapter.
@lol at Darklight making 14 posts in this topic
Mar 22, 2013 10:03 AM

Jul 2009
who does this rogue think he is. stupid side characters trying to be MCs these days.
Mar 22, 2013 10:15 AM

May 2010
HOLY CHEETOS! O_O

Future Lucy Dies?!?! :'O

Doesn't that mean, the Lucy now will die too?! D:D:D:D:D;

Natsu when't all BADASS. EPIC SHIT. Protect your woman man! (:D)
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Mar 22, 2013 10:15 AM

Aug 2008
I WANT NATSU TO LOSE FINALLY!!

I am getting sick of it! (seriously... 7 year passes - Natsu kicks everyone asses... Makarov and Laxus lose to Hades? Well, Natsu steps in and kick their asses...)

It looks like Natsu is the most powerful character in the whole universe...

Why use eclipse when Natsu probably can kill all of the dragons?

ok, back to topic:

It was good chapter but I hope that Natsu will lose... and maybe Gerard can take some "action"?
Mar 22, 2013 10:22 AM
Mar 2013
Arhang said:
and maybe Gerard can take some "action"?

Lahar will probably stop him and mess around )=
Mar 22, 2013 10:32 AM

Jul 2011
poor Lucy.
really touching.
講廢話,被撞到.
Mar 22, 2013 10:33 AM
Nov 2012
IchigoHollowfi said:
HOLY CHEETOS! O_O

Future Lucy Dies?!?! :'O

Doesn't that mean, the Lucy now will die too?! D:D:D:D:D;

Natsu when't all BADASS. EPIC SHIT. Protect your woman man! (:D)

actually, it means that now mashima is forced to go with the parallel universes story (as in DBZ)...
otherwise he would have told everyone that lucy has only got 6 years to live whatever the outcome (as in terminator 1, not 2) and, if that were the case, that outcome could only be the whole dragon horde slaughtering stuff

yeah, time travel, overdone...and the worst is:
almost nobody gets it right!
Mar 22, 2013 10:55 AM

Mar 2012
I'm belive in Rogue word that Lucy won't open the gate either if they use the key it will broke or some other circumstance since we see in Charle prediction thet 100% accurate by now is that the palace is destroyed and image of Lucy crying mean that she is losing someone or regret doing something.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 22, 2013 11:07 AM

Jul 2009
For someone that doesn't know that Lucy from the future is there, it seems that he doesn't know enough to justify his killing, his knowledge of that day seems to be hearsay information.
Mar 22, 2013 11:12 AM

Mar 2011
Tannen01 said:

yeah, time travel, overdone...and the worst is:
almost nobody gets it right!

Well, it's a paradox by itself so yeah.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Mar 22, 2013 11:13 AM

Jul 2010
I felt sadness in Future Lucy's death...damn she died fast.she lost her arm ever since that one chapter she was writing with her left hand since she wrote crocked. I think in chapter 300. Not sure , Rogue looks so hot! Starting to think the eclipse opens the door to the Edolas.
Who knows just a thought.

Why so much rush though.
I like this chapter the cannon on eclipse is random, I thought it was a time machine( oh well there's goes that thought too.
Mar 22, 2013 11:15 AM

Mar 2012
RosyXkid said:
I felt sadness in Future Lucy's death...damn she died fast.she lost her arm ever since that one chapter she was writing with her left hand since she wrote crocked. I think in chapter 300. Not sure , Rogue looks so hot! Starting to think the eclipse opens the door to the Edolas.
Who knows just a thought.

Why so much rush though.
I like this chapter the cannon on eclipse is random, I thought it was a time machine( oh well there's goes that thought too.
Cannon part already explained by princess a few chapter ago.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 22, 2013 11:17 AM

May 2012
i drop this to my fav list coz of that tournament, now im bringing it back..

FT has the guts to kill important chara even though its not legitimate,.. wonder who stopped from opening the gate.. and does this mean that the future only lucy survived?? when the guild mark of future lucy is gone i almost cry,..

Mar 22, 2013 11:29 AM

Mar 2009
Dark_Messiah said:
i drop this to my fav list coz of that tournament, now im bringing it back..

FT has the guts to kill important chara even though its not legitimate,.. wonder who stopped from opening the gate.. and does this mean that the future only lucy survived?? when the guild mark of future lucy is gone i almost cry,..

It's not the mark that is gone from Future Lucy. It's the whole ARM. For some reason I didn't feeling anything when future Lucy died. Maybe its cause I was sleepy.

What will happen now to future Lucy body? Will she unite with normal Lucy in next chapter and boost her power? The only thing that would make Present Lucy close the gate is "experience" future. What if Present Lucy will now inherit Future Lucy memories and pain of loosing everyone?
Mar 22, 2013 11:30 AM

Jul 2010
Arhang said:
I WANT NATSU TO LOSE FINALLY!!

I am getting sick of it! (seriously... 7 year passes - Natsu kicks everyone asses... Makarov and Laxus lose to Hades? Well, Natsu steps in and kick their asses...)

It looks like Natsu is the most powerful character in the whole universe...

Why use eclipse when Natsu probably can kill all of the dragons?

ok, back to topic:

It was good chapter but I hope that Natsu will lose... and maybe Gerard can take some "action"?

I hope Jellal takes action not just Natsu ,but I don't want him to get caught T^T
Natsu crying again hard to see.
Mar 22, 2013 11:42 AM

May 2012
SleepnDreamn said:
Dark_Messiah said:

It's not the mark that is gone from Future Lucy. It's the whole ARM. For some reason I didn't feeling anything when future Lucy died. Maybe its cause I was sleepy.

What will happen now to future Lucy body? Will she unite with normal Lucy in next chapter and boost her power? The only thing that would make Present Lucy close the gate is "experience" future. What if Present Lucy will now inherit Future Lucy memories and pain of loosing everyone?

man i dont hope that the memories fuse to present lucy, thats too much pain.. but if thats explain on charla's vision of lucy crying might be possible to happen..

maybe the Lumen Histoire has something to do with this arc..
Dark_MessiahMar 22, 2013 12:02 PM

Mar 22, 2013 12:01 PM
Dec 2011
Darkdrone said:
The first page seeing Sting's pathetic self acting so happy after the shameful experience of giving up to Fairy Tail, made this chapter already irksome.

The death scene was rushed and not very good in my opinion.

Rogue is a complete moron for telling everyone his plan, he should have just killed current Lucy in a suprise attack.

Found it hilariously convenient , that future Lucy jumped in the right second to protect current Lucy. Made me chuckle at ridiculousness of the whole thing. Natsu was dodging Sting and Rouge in dragon force with ez and your telling me he couldn't have reacted to stopping Rouge's sword? And your telling me Future Lucy calculated the speed and distance to jump at the right moment? Ya......okay.

The ass shot of Lucy kneeling down with future Lucy was unneeded in such a sad moment of the chapter but I guess he got to throw in some fanservice somewhere.

Lets completely forget that Rouge had 7 years training prior before the tournament. And then another 7 years of fighting/surviving off against the dragons. All in all he got 14 years of training of fighting experience over Natsu and so if he gets stomped Hiro.......smh. What am I talking about, of course he will get stomped with teary eyed move that we seen before with a different name....its Hiro its all about friendship and making Fairy Tail the supreme gods of his manga.

Subpar chapter.

honestly, I wasn't even remotely moved by future lucy's death. maybe because it was rush or just because present lucy was right there.

I pray future rouge with that 7+ years of experience can AT LEAST hold his own aginst natsu, I mean damn!...at this point (which is sad) it would be a miracle if rouge can actually stop/defeat natsu.
Mar 22, 2013 12:41 PM

Sep 2007
Wowow ...
Future Lucy is dead ...
And she don't have the mark.
Mar 22, 2013 12:44 PM
Feb 2012
Poor Lucy again :( This chapter kind of reminded me of Rave for some reason~
Natsu's face at the end....Rogue's f* big time, even if he is from the future.
Mar 22, 2013 12:44 PM

Apr 2012
Darklight0303 said:

...You know what you said just bumped up the chance of my theory that there are three timelines. One where the Eclipse went as planned and they killed Zeref. This in turn meant the Dragons never went extinct and they reasserted their existence on the day of the Eclipse. That would be Future Rogue's timeline.

Second timeline is future Lucy's where Rogue has already gone back through time to change it only in the end it ended up bringing the dragons into the present as well through the Eclipse gate.

And third is the present timeline where the first two converged.

I really like your theory, it makes sense! but there is something I don't like :P
can I make a little summary?

Well from this chapter is clear now that Future Rogue comes from a FUTURE '1' where 10'000 dragons appear. Maybe in this time line the gate was used to kill Zeref in the past and that made the dragons to appear in the present. But there is a nosense in this theory because if it is then Rogue could just travel back and NOT USE the gate in FUTURE '2' (Zeref will never be killed and dragons will never appear).
So Rogue comes back in F.Lucy's future (future '2') , but they never met each other. F.Rogue's presence alters the time and so F.Lucy comes back too this time. Rogue's plan fails because the gate was never be opened. Now we have the question: who prevents the gate to be opened? Lucy or not? Is Rogue wrong? Does Lucy suffer of amnesia? Was Lucy possesed by someone, maybe zeref? But how could Lucy do that if she was in jail when dragons came? there are too many theories about this question.

And one more thing: it seems that dragons don't come from the gate because rogue said that even if the gate was prevented to be opened they appeared anyway.

If I misunderstand your theory please let me know :)

And now let me say something about the chapter itself... I'm loving it! As a girl I'm quite moved :-(
...but Rogue is really blind to not see two lucy standing in front of him ahahah OMG

Mar 22, 2013 12:53 PM

Oct 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Darkdrone said:
The first page seeing Sting's pathetic self acting so happy after the shameful experience of giving up to Fairy Tail, made this chapter already irksome.

The death scene was rushed and not very good in my opinion.

Rogue is a complete moron for telling everyone his plan, he should have just killed current Lucy in a suprise attack.

Found it hilariously convenient , that future Lucy jumped in the right second to protect current Lucy. Made me chuckle at ridiculousness of the whole thing. Natsu was dodging Sting and Rouge in dragon force with ez and your telling me he couldn't have reacted to stopping Rouge's sword? And your telling me Future Lucy calculated the speed and distance to jump at the right moment? Ya......okay.

The ass shot of Lucy kneeling down with future Lucy was unneeded in such a sad moment of the chapter but I guess he got to throw in some fanservice somewhere.

Lets completely forget that Rouge had 7 years training prior before the tournament. And then another 7 years of fighting/surviving off against the dragons. All in all he got 14 years of training of fighting experience over Natsu and so if he gets stomped Hiro.......smh. What am I talking about, of course he will get stomped with teary eyed move that we seen before with a different name....its Hiro its all about friendship and making Fairy Tail the supreme gods of his manga.

Subpar chapter.

Get out you heartless troll. Future Lucy was right next to Present Lucy you moron and everything else is just you hating and presuming. You think one third gen could survive fighting in world ruled by Dragons and actually kill any? hahaha no. He more than likely used his shadowy powers to move around and reasearch how to change things. Now put that in your tea cup and GET THE FUCK OUT.

Go suck on Hiro's dick you piece of garbage and don't respond to me if you can't take what I said. I loved a lot of other Fairy Tail chapters in the past but this one is shit. Its always the ones that are aimlessly in love with every chapter and have no critique, then when you do have critique you get this jackass who is throwing a hissy fit when I said this chapter was subpar.

Idiots like this use that retarded argument "If you don't like then leave", hey ass face since when is a discussion only positive comments? When someone criticises a piece of work, you don't insult them and call them a troll, you respond with a rational argument. Which is why when you respond to me with crazy bullshit, I will respond back to you with insults.

Last time I will respond to you, so when you are done refreshing the page looking for anyone who criticises Hiro and you see my post, understand you will not get a response. So throw in whatever dick sucking comments you have how this chapter was great and I will be doing other things.

Have a nice day nut job.
GovMar 22, 2013 12:58 PM
Mar 22, 2013 12:59 PM

Apr 2008

Love you too honey.

farfallina said:
Darklight0303 said:

...You know what you said just bumped up the chance of my theory that there are three timelines. One where the Eclipse went as planned and they killed Zeref. This in turn meant the Dragons never went extinct and they reasserted their existence on the day of the Eclipse. That would be Future Rogue's timeline.

Second timeline is future Lucy's where Rogue has already gone back through time to change it only in the end it ended up bringing the dragons into the present as well through the Eclipse gate.

I really like your theory, it makes sense! but there is something I don't like :P

Well from this chapter is clear now that Future Rogue comes from a FUTURE '1' where 10'000 dragons appear. Maybe in this time line the gate was used to kill Zeref in the past and that made the dragons to appear in the present. But there is a nosense in this theory because if it is then Rogue could just travel back and NOT USE the gate in FUTURE '2' (Zeref will never be killed and dragons will never appear).
So Rogue comes back in F.Lucy's future (future '2') , but they never met each other. F.Rogue's presence alters the time and so F.Lucy comes back too this time. Rogue's plan fails because the gate was never be opened. Now we have the question: who prevents the gate to be opened? Lucy or not? Is Rogue wrong? Does Lucy suffer of amnesia? Was Lucy possesed by someone, maybe zeref? But how could Lucy do that if she was in jail when dragons came? there are too many theories about this question.

And one more thing: it seems that dragons don't come from the gate because rogue said that even if the gate was prevented to be opened they appeared anyway.

And now let me say something about the chapter itself... I'm loving it! As a girl I'm quite moved :-(
...but Rogue is really blind to not see two lucy standing in front of him ahahah OMG

Rogue lived for 7 years in the dragon reclaimed world. Most likely the facts wound up distorted as history has the tendency to over such a long period of time. And Someone has to have told him about the Eclipse and how supposedly Lucy closed it. Rogue was not there to see it so he most likely has only someone elses confession as the sole truth.

And whoever told him that, also told him of the supposed second use of the Eclipse Gate. The Rogue we have now is not from timeline two where Rogue already did as he was told and advised the princess to use the supposed Cannon function of the Eclipse. He is from Timeline one. In timeline two aka Future Lucy's timeline his fate is unknown hell he might even be dead after the Dragons would theoretically come pouring out of the gate.
Darklight0303Mar 22, 2013 1:07 PM
Mar 22, 2013 1:13 PM

Sep 2011
This arc is starting to drag on for too long. Does the author really need to use all these ass-pull plot devices to move on...We all know that Zeref is behind everything. Hopefully the next chapter wont be as dull.
Mar 22, 2013 1:14 PM

Apr 2008
RomanceDawn said:
This arc is starting to get shittier and shittier. Does he really need to use all these ass-pull plot devices to move on...We all know that Zeref is behind everything. Hopefully the next chapter wont be as dull.

Um no Zeref isn't behind anything. He's not the antagonist in this >_> or did you completely ignore the Tenrou arc where he was HOPING Natsu would kill him.
Mar 22, 2013 1:47 PM

Apr 2012
Darklight0303 said:
farfallina said:
Darklight0303 said:

Rogue lived for 7 years in the dragon reclaimed world. Most likely the facts wound up distorted as history has the tendency to over such a long period of time. And Someone has to have told him about the Eclipse and how supposedly Lucy closed it. Rogue was not there to see it so he most likely has only someone elses confession as the sole truth.

And whoever told him that, also told him of the supposed second use of the Eclipse Gate. The Rogue we have now is not from timeline two where Rogue already did as he was told and advised the princess to use the supposed Cannon function of the Eclipse. He is from Timeline one. In timeline two aka Future Lucy's timeline his fate is unknown hell he might even be dead after the Dragons would theoretically come pouring out of the gate.

yep yep! I think too this f.rogue is from timeline1 and this f.lucy is from timeline2 XD But that the information about Lucy preventing the gate to be opened is from f.rogue experience in timeline two.
Maybe we're saying the same things and I don't understand lol XD

So in timeline1 (where dragon reclaimed the world) after 7 years from daimatou embu, F.rogue gets the information of the eclipse gate and of its uses (maybe right maybe wrong). He comes back in F.Lucy's timeline where he tries to use the eclipse as a cannon but f.lucy prevents the gate to be opened (and dragons re-reclaimed the world again). Here we are now, in timeline3, where f.rogue from timeline1 is trying to use eclipse as a cannon again but killing lucy before she can prevent the gate to be opened, and where a F.lucy from timeline2 says she never closed the gate in timeline2.

Anyway this makes sense, good job. ;)
I just wonder where these dragons will come from XD because I always tought that Igneel&co dissappearance was releated to eclipse activation someway. :) but now it seems the dragons come even if the gate is closed. XD

Mar 22, 2013 2:04 PM

Apr 2008
farfallina said:
Darklight0303 said:
farfallina said:
Darklight0303 said:

yep yep! I think too this f.rogue is from timeline1 and this f.lucy is from timeline2 XD But that the information about Lucy preventing the gate to be opened is from f.rogue experience in timeline two.
Maybe we're saying the same things and I don't understand lol XD

So in timeline1 (where dragon reclaimed the world) after 7 years from daimatou embu, F.rogue gets the information of the eclipse gate and of its uses (maybe right maybe wrong). He comes back in F.Lucy's timeline where he tries to use the eclipse as a cannon but f.lucy prevents the gate to be opened (and dragons re-reclaimed the world again). Here we are now, in timeline3, where f.rogue from timeline1 is trying to use eclipse as a cannon again but killing lucy before she can prevent the gate to be opened, and where a F.lucy from timeline2 says she never closed the gate in timeline2.

Anyway this makes sense, good job. ;)
I just wonder where these dragons will come from XD because I always tought that Igneel&co dissappearance was releated to eclipse activation someway. :) but now it seems the dragons come even if the gate is closed. XD

Almost. In my theory the cannon is not a cannon but in actuality a tunnel through time for the Dragons to come through even if Zeref is not killed.
Mar 22, 2013 2:11 PM

Mar 2012
Even though its sad, somewhere inside of me keeps on saying "such a troll move".

The Future Lucy died in the present to protect the present Lucy. Does this mean, that, if they dont change the timeline, Present Lucy will have to do the exact same thing 7 years from now, (assuming they didnt save the future which is ofc, not gonna happen)? All this time traveling is always confusing =_=

I wonder what Natsu will do to Rogue, would he beat him to death? Or help him? I mean, from Rogue's point of view, its his way of justice.

Barion-Zara said:
Lol this is like DBZ with Trunks and the androids.

Natsu's hit at the end was BA!!!

IT IS! LOL
skwok-ravenMar 22, 2013 2:15 PM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Mar 22, 2013 2:34 PM
Jun 2012
I have a feeling that Lucy will still do what she did, or else it would be too boring. Eclipse will be a fail and the dragons will bring destruction only for Natsu to turn them good or something. Natsu can't kill his father.
Mar 22, 2013 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
Is it only me or this is like the 7 years timeskip? But in this case, Lucy's death wasnt a death. How the timeskip wasnt a timeskip.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Mar 22, 2013 3:02 PM

Sep 2009
Damn second Lucy died...oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later since she was fading away anyways.

But I wonder what Rogue will do now since he future he knows was obviously changed with the arrival of second Lucy
Mar 22, 2013 3:56 PM
Feb 2013
People never tried to love this manga and always hate every chapter!

I know ft is not the best manga or anime, ita just like, has a charming attracting readers and watchers craving for more.
*top 5 manga best sellers
*mashima awarded because of this manga
* large fanbase

Haters suck! Try to dick to someone's dick!
Mar 22, 2013 4:35 PM
Feb 2012
fairytailsome said:

I know ft is not the best manga or anime, ita just like, has a charming attracting readers and watchers craving for more.
* large fanbase

And fanboys drooling over every of Mashima's moves are so much better? Please. If someone doesn't like the manga and voices their critique in a sophisticated manner, he's not a hater. That's what you then call a discussion.
For example- like I said, I enjoyed the chapter's art and Natsu's reaction but I too, like many others, felt absolutely nothing when future Lucy died. Why, you wonder? Because her character had no substance whatsoever. No one could possibly grieve over the death of a person they barely knew. For now I can't see any coherent reason to kill her off at this point of time. Maybe that will be explained in the chapters to come but we'll see about that when the time comes.

And oh, I just realized that her right arm was missing. Then the translation seems weird though. Lucy should've wondered about the right arm (or hand) instead of the left one.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 22, 2013 4:36 PM

Apr 2008
GuiltyKing said:
fairytailsome said:

* large fanbase

And fanboys drooling over every of Mashima's moves are so much better? Please. If someone doesn't like the manga and voices their critique in a sophisticated manner, he's not a hater. That's what you then call a discussion.
For example- like I said, I enjoyed the chapter's art and Natsu's reaction but I too, like many others, felt absolutely nothing when future Lucy died. Why, you wonder? Because her character had no substance whatsoever. No one could possibly grieve over the death of a person they barely knew. For now I can't see any coherent reason to kill her off at this point of time. Maybe that will be explained in the chapters to come but we'll see about that when the time comes.

And oh, I just realized that her right arm was missing. Then the translation seems weird though. Lucy should've wondered about the right arm (or hand) instead of the left one.

The mangastream Translation is better. Also on the topic of hater VS criticism. That person at the top of this page is a hater no matter how you cut it.
Mar 22, 2013 4:37 PM

Sep 2010
fairytailsome said:
Try to dick to someone's dick!

This made me lol hard. Don't know why though. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 22, 2013 4:52 PM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
The mangastream Translation is better. Also on the topic of hater VS criticism. That person at the top of this page is a hater no matter how you cut it.

I meant their version of the chapter anyway. I don't bother looking at the mess that is mangapanda.

And concerning your second point, I disagree. His first post may have been a little sharp-tongued but still within the site's regulations. He simply wrote down his thoughts after an arguably mediocre chapter. YOU, on the other hand, insulted him first and acted like a typical fanboy. His second post then was a little rough but given your answer it's perfectly understandable that he'd react that way. If you love FT as much as you seem to do, defend it with good arguments rather than childish insults.
Mar 22, 2013 5:02 PM

Apr 2008
GuiltyKing said:
Darklight0303 said:

I meant their version of the chapter anyway. I don't bother looking at the mess that is mangapanda.

And concerning your second point, I disagree. His first post may have been a little sharp-tongued but still within the site's regulations. He simply wrote down his thoughts after an arguably mediocre chapter. YOU, on the other hand, insulted him first and acted like a typical fanboy. His second post then was a little rough but given your answer it's perfectly understandable that he'd react that way. If you love FT as much as you seem to do, defend it with good arguments rather than childish insults.

I have done so in past threads and he always ignored them so I won't waste my breath with a blind biased fool like him.
Mar 22, 2013 5:55 PM

Jun 2008
I liked the chapter but I would rather have Lucy dying in Natsu´s arms to make it more emotional. I really liked Happy in this chapter, his tears always move me. Anyway, the plot "lets go to the past to save the future and lets die to resurrect later" reminds me of SailorMoon. aired at the same time than DBZ, LOL

Anyway it just occurred me that if they dont kill the dragons, humanity ends...but if they kill them, Natsu will be killing his daddy Igneel.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 22, 2013 6:00 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Arlia said:
How to kill characters without killing characters ? That's some trick Mashima.

Lol.

This pretty much.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 22, 2013 6:56 PM
May 2012
i don't want to fall into clichés but i noticed that more than 90% who said they cried were female (Orulyon, Kanorin,RosyxKid, Farfallina, Renzhou48, Mgzem, sarrouch, animationqueen, Kimmy 122122)

And this proves once again what i said long time ago, this manga is more popular among women more than man, and you know how fucked up is this for a battle shonen manga? LOL
and what's more fucked up is that it's an ecchi manga, and women generally don't like ecchi... LOL

That proves how simple this manga is, simply create

-"Handsome" looking male character (for women)
-Women with big tits (for men)
-Random ass fights, it does not matter how they win, but the more important in the fight is the end when natsu or someone else from FT says "I won't let you touch my nakama Don't touch my babe ..." (for men and women)
-Relationship between male and female characters just like shojo (destined for women)
so they will say "ohhh look how cute they are" nyyyya i wanted him to kiss herrrrrrr ohhhh(for women and some effeminate man)

WTF? HIRO dude just please stop writing shonen battle manga you are a dishonor to this genre.

This simply can explain why this manga is on top 10 seller manga ; fan service. Done.
Mar 22, 2013 7:30 PM

Apr 2008
bizbiz said:
i don't want to fall into clichés but i noticed that more than 90% who said they cried were female (Orulyon, Kanorin,RosyxKid, Farfallina, Renzhou48, Mgzem, sarrouch, animationqueen, Kimmy 122122)

And this proves once again what i said long time ago, this manga is more popular among women more than man, and you know how fucked up is this for a battle shonen manga? LOL
and what's more fucked up is that it's an ecchi manga, and women generally don't like ecchi... LOL

-Random ass fights, it does not matter how they win, but the more important in the fight is the end when natsu or someone else from FT says "I won't let you touch my nakama Don't touch my babe ..." (for men and women)
-Relationship between male and female characters just like shojo (destined for women)
so they will say "ohhh look how cute they are" nyyyya i wanted him to kiss herrrrrrr ohhhh(for women and some effeminate man)

WTF? HIRO dude just please stop writing shonen battle manga you are a dishonor to this genre.

This simply can explain why this manga is on top 10 seller manga ; fan service. Done.

There are way better series with fanservice that are not even half as popular so that argument is very much false.
Mar 22, 2013 7:48 PM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
bizbiz said:

There are way better series with fanservice that are not even half as popular so that argument is very much false.

Not true I love e chi anime.
But then again is your opinion I personally love ecchi anime.
How is Hiro a dishonor? I want your point of view ,hard facts no limit say it. Probably in my comment ,or profile.( I just want to know). You don't have to answer.
Mar 22, 2013 8:31 PM

Mar 2013
kimmy122122 said:
mmm... eagerly waiting for it

Edit:

Lucy..... closed..... the door!!?!?!??

FUTURE LUCY DIES!?!!??

That was actually sad... I was feelin it... I especially felt it when I saw this

NATSUU!! HAPPY!!! LUCYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D:
I know right. It was so sad. : (
I'm dyin to know what happens next.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.