Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2013 3:32 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another great chapter. Outarou is an interesting character. He has a reasonable idea of what is going on, but he doesn't care because he is so self-confident. But it is interesting that Ran's mother sets him back a step or two.
Mar 18, 2013 9:43 PM

Sep 2011
Jin, you know what do to man, beat Outarou up until he can no longer walks. Everything will be solved with just that.
Mar 19, 2013 5:35 AM

Oct 2010
dbaranyi said:
Another great chapter. Outarou is an interesting character. He has a reasonable idea of what is going on, but he doesn't care because he is so self-confident. But it is interesting that Ran's mother sets him back a step or two.

Is that right? So Outarou leveled up from “sleazebag” to “interesting” that you finally, for the first time (if memory serves), referred to him by (his) name—now that is interesting. ;p

Ftr, I always thought of him as polarizing. I just haven’t really thought on whether I like him for being very sharp and calculating, or dislike him for his arrogance in believing that whatever he wants—he gets, easy.

Ale1212 said:
Jin, you know what do to man, beat Outarou up until he can no longer walks. Everything will be solved with just that.

I realize you might only be half-joking but that would half-seriously only serve to give Ran an even more valid reason to hate/be mad at him, which in fact is the root of all this running away from home and jumping into Outarou's arms in the first place.
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Mar 19, 2013 1:38 PM

Sep 2011
a1oner said:
I realize you might only be half-joking but that would half-seriously only serve to give Ran an even more valid reason to hate/be mad at him, which in fact is the root of all this running away from home and jumping into Outarou's arms in the first place.

He just need to make it look like an "accident" haha.
Mar 28, 2013 8:35 PM

Feb 2010
Outarou was a character clearly written to be hated by readers, and he got his way this chapter. I felt a bit sick reading it. The chapter did succeed in showing that Ran had growing up to do. I was also impressed by the way the author depicted her mood swings: a firey tantrum calmed by a shower of regret. Beautiful writing IMO.
Apr 6, 2013 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
Outarou is the kind of guy I hate in real life - completely- and I think he's a creep when thinking of him as a man. But I also have a brother who is almost Exactly like Outarou and because and Only because he's my brother I love him too, while being disgusted by some aspects of him at the same time, so I can sort of see both sides of Outarou because of that.

However - be that as it may- he better stay away and keep his hands off Ran!

I think the author has done a good job here giving him the sleezy antagonist with a power trip atributes where he creeps me out.
The author has also done a good job showing that Ran is still a little girl and thinking in a completely innocent and naive way, unaware of what Outarou is really all about.
Aug 24, 2013 7:10 PM

May 2013
I really hope she finds out what disgusting guy he is soon. It's so gross to see him with her and even though he doesn't know she's a little girl in Ran's grown up form, he clearly knows that she's underaged. He's seriously gross.
Apr 29, 2022 1:36 PM
Jul 2019
Magic everywhere in this manga and nobody can make Outarou disappear ?
Outarou please leave.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Chapter 48 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 26, 2015

19 by opioids »»
Mar 9, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Chapter 35 Discussion

dbaranyi - Nov 15, 2013

6 by opioids »»
Mar 9, 3:17 AM

» Chapter count

Wolfindu - May 19, 2022

1 by SurplusSugar »»
May 29, 2022 12:53 AM

Poll: » Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Chapter 2 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17, 2013

3 by CalmTeaTime »»
Apr 8, 2021 10:05 PM

Poll: » Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Chapter 1 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17, 2013

5 by CalmTeaTime »»
Apr 8, 2021 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.