Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 19, 2013 11:53 PM

Oct 2011
Wow I officially hate her existence.
Crez said:
Geez!

If you all hate this eries THEN DON'T KEEP WATCHING IT!!

youmustbenewhere.jpg
Mar 20, 2013 12:30 AM

Dec 2011
I think I like Ukyo the best... damn it... he has a split personality.. of course... I like the kind side better.

And were back to what happened in the first episode. Her running down the stairs of a burning building (the church..?) with the clock chiming

LAST EPISODE NEXT WEEK :O

HOW IS THIS GOING TO CONCLUDE..!?!?!
MikanMar 20, 2013 1:10 AM
Mar 20, 2013 12:33 AM

Oct 2012
She actually showed feelings this time. I guess she'll do anything for her lover... but still, he already said not to trust him and what'd she do? She fell for the trap.
Oh well, let's see how the finale plays out.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Mar 20, 2013 12:47 AM

Jul 2012
Crez said:
Geez!

The first episode was good then it got crappy so i kept watching it hoping it would get back on track and when it didnt i kept watching for shits and giggles because the main character is so stupid in the anime its just so funny watching her do the worst possible thing like she wants to get killed,

example? Ukyou told her about the shrine that she should never go to and the well, He then texts her telling her to go there AFTER he has warned her that he is dangerous and then walks over next to the same well he was scared of and you get where this is going.

I mean why would he say not to go somewhere then ask her to meet him there and then stand next to the well in which he was utterly scared of.

Maybe the heroine has the worst case of Amnesia possible where she cant even remember the day before lol.
Mar 20, 2013 1:22 AM
May 2010
From all the episodes I have seen so far, the heroine seems like she has died about two or three times already. One being she was hit by the car, second being the time she fell off the cliff, and third was when Ukyou threw her off the roof. So, does it really matter if she dies again? In the worst case she will just be traveling to another world again. I am just wondering why all this babbling about the heroine being idiotic and what not...maybe she really intended to die so she could relive the pain of Ukyou in that world while she being transported to another. If I were her, I also wouldn't want somebody just randomly pay the cost all because of me. I dislike people doing things for me, and I definitely will not just sit around and watch them suffer. Would you not? "I want your life to end, so I can save mine." That, is a very selfish response to the person sacrificing himself for your sake.
jimmy2027Mar 20, 2013 1:30 AM
Mar 20, 2013 2:56 AM

Sep 2012
Aww why did the heroine came to Ukyo lols.
Mar 20, 2013 3:17 AM

Jan 2013
Crez said:
Geez!

I am fudging loving this!! He is a skitzo and one of him wants to kill her! The other guys are not very intrested in her in this arc, so she is left on her own!
It's so intense! I won't be able to take waiting for next week!!

I don't want it to end!! And even though i know it's probably not gonna happen i still want her to get together with shin!

Woop woop! Loved this episode! Wish they sold the game in this small non-game-intrested country of mine!

*Claps* :D
Mar 20, 2013 4:45 AM

Apr 2012
Episode is interesting yet I have to agree that they did skip the "her memories finally recovering" part that might possibly explain her stupid actions. (gahd I wanna play the VN)

Also this is just my opinion but she doesn't deserve all the hate.(please don't kill me; I am also aware that things can get frustrating and annoying). I mean her amnesia isn't a medical condition(more like a mystical,your soul being wiped out thing), she's basically almost a blank canvas (which apparently is being painted with the stupid, reckless and clumsy personality we are all annoyed to see today).

I mean if you think about it, she must have had different personalities in the other worlds with all her different boyfriends. I mean in Toma's world, she seems obsessed with him. Some of her other boyfriends even noticed about her being "spaced out" more than usual. (I mean we all space out once in a while!??)

mayukachan said:
Heroine. Stop being so fucking stupid. T_____T

Omg I swear. This anime has so much potential. The plot is great but the characters and execution need so much polishing up to do. :S Plus the whole "I meet all my multiple harem boyfriends" idea should be cut out as well. Maybe it could be incorporated in a more Steins;Gate-like way, where all characters actually play a significant role. The different worlds can have different events happening, other than the boss in their restaurant being a different person each time. Awesome stuff like homicides, murders, suicides would add so much action-y goodness to this show. The whole parallel worlds, time skips and shit are excellent if done right.

One more episode until this shit ends.

Oh and yes I would have to agree with this.
Mar 20, 2013 5:35 AM

May 2011
Huhuhu I feel really bad for the good Ukyo :( </3 It breaks my heart when he said I still love you to the heroine (I wish I was the heroine kyaaa~) I'm so inlove with this anime!! will there be a season 2? I don't want the story to end!!! </3
Mar 20, 2013 6:32 AM
Jun 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
Sigh, the anime made the Heroine seem 1000000x more dumb than she is in the game. I can actually tolerate her in the game.

This episode was actually pretty good, because Ukyou :DDD Like the game, Heroine's pretty stupid for going out, but I guess at the cost of someone else's life, she would? Ah well. The text was the truth anyways.

It may be true, but she has no way of knowing that, and shouldn't believe it since it's from 'evil' Ukyo. So it's not kindness or love, just stupidity.
Mar 20, 2013 6:32 AM

Feb 2011
UKYOOO \O/
Mar 20, 2013 6:33 AM
Sep 2012
Okay, Heroine in this episode really felt like she was just repeating what Orion said to her, but for everyone (at this point just Ukyo) else to hear. It also looked like she was upset when she saw the dad telling his son not play on something because it's dangerous. I guess because it reminded her of herself. Well considering how she has acted the whole time, it's no wonder people treat her like one. She pulled a Madoka at the end going out into the dangerous storm, but without a cool scene with her mom. The next episode is the last one, so I'm ready to see what's going to happen, even though it probably won't change my opinion of the show.
Mar 20, 2013 8:16 AM

Mar 2013
jimmy2027 said:
From all the episodes I have seen so far, the heroine seems like she has died about two or three times already. One being she was hit by the car, second being the time she fell off the cliff, and third was when Ukyou threw her off the roof. So, does it really matter if she dies again? In the worst case she will just be traveling to another world again.

They didn't explain this in the anime. But in the visual novel...

Mar 20, 2013 8:35 AM

Jul 2012
parapara9974 said:

Higurashi feelings here.

Mar 20, 2013 9:47 AM

May 2010
parapara9974 said:
jimmy2027 said:
From all the episodes I have seen so far, the heroine seems like she has died about two or three times already. One being she was hit by the car, second being the time she fell off the cliff, and third was when Ukyou threw her off the roof. So, does it really matter if she dies again? In the worst case she will just be traveling to another world again.

They didn't explain this in the anime. But in the visual novel...

They should have explained that...
Mar 20, 2013 11:26 AM

May 2009
Jeez... Just kill her already! No kidding, what the shit kind of hideous female lead is that? I can't stand her being so dumb. What kind of idiotic person wrote this script?
I'm just enjoying her die each ep now.
Getting to know the personality types of the guys was.. hm.. okay, that was fine. But she really has no brains. Neither does she have a heart although she's shown to be so "Oh my god, I need to take care of him! He's suffering!" cuz she's just playgirling so easily.

I don't even know what the hell this is. LMAO. What kind of character IS that??? :)))))
Orion is doing all the thinking for her, even though it's like DUH OBVIOUS questions.
Uh-ah-oh...

Really. Kill her. Get rid of her. Slice her. Dice her. Burn her.
Feminists will do the same to the creator of this thing.
How the hell dare do you call this Shoujo??

Gaaaaaah!! *plethora of expletives*
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Mar 20, 2013 11:57 AM

Feb 2012
Sigh.
Mar 20, 2013 1:17 PM

Jan 2008
You know what, Kundalini is absolutely right. And as offensively overbearing and entitled some of the boifranz may be, it wouldn't be NEARLY as bad if we didn't have a total doormat of a main character.

Isn't this show supposed to be about getting her memories back? Eleven episodes in (out of twelve), you'd think she'd have been getting a decent amount of memory pieces back by now (and from what I've heard from those who played the game, this is true in the source material).

How much of her memory has been recovered in reality?

Zero.
Nada.
None.

She got some flashes of things in the very first episode, but by and large that was nothing but glimpses of what the audience had to look forward to - like the animators saying "hey guys, keep watching this shitty show and you'll get to see these things happen eventually!"

Why it's important that she should have been recovering memories up to now - aside from avoiding sloppy storytelling - is that those memory fragments would have helped to justify her otherwise dumb choices, and helped to form her character! Instead she's spent this entire show being a mindless puppet to the world and the people around her.

I'm not even sure what point I'm trying to make here, just kind of venting some frustrations. And before anyone tells me "if you don't like the show, just drop it!" - I'm not going to drop the goddamn show with just one more episode to completion. I kept watching up until now because I was interested to see how things would turn out, but ultimately I've been disappointed.

Besides, the completionist in me refuses to drop any show that I've started, unless it's longer than 3- or 4-cour.

Oh, and I was also watching because I'm always looking for good otome games to pick up, since my goal is to work on otome games someday. Unfortunately this show has not been very effective at selling me, and I think the only way I'll buy the game at this point is if I find it used and at a good value on an auction site. Fail advertising is fail.
Mar 20, 2013 1:40 PM
Oct 2010
Umeko said:
You know what, Kundalini is absolutely right. And as offensively overbearing and entitled some of the boifranz may be, it wouldn't be NEARLY as bad if we didn't have a total doormat of a main character.

Isn't this show supposed to be about getting her memories back? Eleven episodes in (out of twelve), you'd think she'd have been getting a decent amount of memory pieces back by now (and from what I've heard from those who played the game, this is true in the source material).

How much of her memory has been recovered in reality?

Zero.
Nada.
None.

She got some flashes of things in the very first episode, but by and large that was nothing but glimpses of what the audience had to look forward to - like the animators saying "hey guys, keep watching this shitty show and you'll get to see these things happen eventually!"

Why it's important that she should have been recovering memories up to now - aside from avoiding sloppy storytelling - is that those memory fragments would have helped to justify her otherwise dumb choices, and helped to form her character! Instead she's spent this entire show being a mindless puppet to the world and the people around her.

I'm not even sure what point I'm trying to make here, just kind of venting some frustrations. And before anyone tells me "if you don't like the show, just drop it!" - I'm not going to drop the goddamn show with just one more episode to completion. I kept watching up until now because I was interested to see how things would turn out, but ultimately I've been disappointed.

Besides, the completionist in me refuses to drop any show that I've started, unless it's longer than 3- or 4-cour.

Oh, and I was also watching because I'm always looking for good otome games to pick up, since my goal is to work on otome games someday. Unfortunately this show has not been very effective at selling me, and I think the only way I'll buy the game at this point is if I find it used and at a good value on an auction site. Fail advertising is fail.

Maybe the people who worked on the show were too afraid taking risks.
I mean think about it. Normally in adaptations like this, the main character goes after one person and other characters, where a gamer can also chose them as a love interest, are nothing more then supporting cast. They probably didn't want to disappoint girl gamers, if they were to chose a wrong, boring, least popular male character. On top of that, they didn't have guts to give the heroine personality since in the game, the player projects herself as the main character. They have plenty of reasons why the show turned out like that, but no exuses. Just look at manga and anime adaptations from nintendo games or key company. Even though the developers had to deal with a silent character, they managed to give them decent personality and they were still enjoyable.
Mar 20, 2013 1:47 PM

Jan 2008
I mean, I don't want to pass judgment completely until I see the last episode and (hopefully) everything is explained and we know exactly wtf was going on during the entire time.

But I think it would have been really neat if, while jumping from world to world and experiencing each boy, she would occasionally be getting some sort of memory jog and kind of be getting this feeling that, "wait... no, this isn't the 'true' world..."

idk. I can't say for sure yet if that would have even worked. But I feel like it would have at least been better than what they did. 8(
Mar 20, 2013 1:50 PM

Aug 2011
Helpme said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
Sigh, the anime made the Heroine seem 1000000x more dumb than she is in the game. I can actually tolerate her in the game.

This episode was actually pretty good, because Ukyou :DDD Like the game, Heroine's pretty stupid for going out, but I guess at the cost of someone else's life, she would? Ah well. The text was the truth anyways.

It may be true, but she has no way of knowing that, and shouldn't believe it since it's from 'evil' Ukyo. So it's not kindness or love, just stupidity.

If it was the VN it would be. In the VN she'd begun recovering her memories, so she went after him, but in the anime, she's just stupid. sigh.
Mar 20, 2013 2:08 PM
Mar 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
Helpme said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

If it was the VN it would be. In the VN she'd begun recovering her memories, so she went after him, but in the anime, she's just stupid. sigh.

If I am in her situation, most likely I'm going to do the same thing as her though.
If my acquaintance calls me using a phone he/she is going to do a suicide, it's obvious I'm going to go to stop him/her since it's the correct thing do moral wise even though I don't know whether he/she is lying or not about it.

She is also portrayed to be too kind for her own good, if not why she is pretending to be the girlfriend in the previous worlds?
melina_putriMar 20, 2013 2:28 PM
Mar 20, 2013 2:52 PM

Jun 2012
Lol I started laughing when Ukyo started laughing at the university.I knew this would happen- she would feel she has to go to him (even with the warning), she'll finally reach the place, say "um..", then be surprised that he's trying to kill her. I just didn't expect it to happen almost exactly like I thought, haha.

Mar 20, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2012
The Heroine is an idiot.
Mar 20, 2013 10:07 PM

Mar 2012
What the... she just reached an all time level of stupidity in the show. At least she showed some form or resistance (well, at least after Orion compelled her to run) this time though instead of just standing there staring in horror.
Despite how bad I realize this show is, and despite how irritating some of the characters are, there's something about it that makes me unable to drop it. Although I do get some amusement out of the nonsensical things that happen in this series.

Umeko said:

Wow, despite the title of this series being Amnesia, I've forgotten that it was actually about amnesia up until I read this post. Haha, now that my awareness of the premise has been reawakened, it's just amazing to think about how absolutely nothing about her getting her memories back has happened. And I remember that was the thing I was actually most interested in seeing when I first started this show: watching the mystery of her memories and seeing how she'd get her memories back. But nope... oh well.
Mar 21, 2013 4:31 AM

Sep 2007
The first episode of this series was really interesting, and the heroine asked questions. But from the next episode it's like she fogets to speak and almost never asks wuestions anymore. Evene in this episode when Ukyo told her that the world was out to get her, and normal persons first instinct would be to ask him what he means by that, but the heroine doesn't even think of asking that until Orion actully brings up the question... Still interested in finding out how this series will end, but as many have said, this series could've been much better.
Mar 21, 2013 2:39 PM

Jan 2011
1 episode away until this abortion is over with. I'm only finishing this shit so I can legitimately rate. I don't rate what I drop since to me it doesn't make sense to do so.

But this shit deserves a low rating. Flipping garbage with the worst cast I've seen to date.

mistress_kisara said:
No episode of this series will satisfy anybody. Oh well..Looking forward to the finale ^^;

No. Because anyone with a sense of "what is good" knows this is crap. Even if you account for personal preferences ie I think a show is really good while you think it is average (same old same old)...there is no way anyone can say this shit is good.
Mar 21, 2013 2:40 PM
Oct 2008
The biggest mystery for me in this show is how they can all fall in love with such a depth-lacking, and air-head of a heroine.. Ukyou is still cute though. I like the evil Ukyou better cause we have more in common, like how we both want to kill the heroine (▰˘◡˘▰).
Mar 21, 2013 2:44 PM

Jan 2008
IZEROII said:
1 episode away until this abortion is over with.

lol, did you actually mean "abortion," or maybe "aberration" or "abhorrence"?

I think all three are applicable in some way, though. :P
Mar 21, 2013 3:34 PM

Feb 2012
This show is bad... The heroine is really irritating.
I just want to know what happens and then be glad this is over.
Mar 21, 2013 8:22 PM
Feb 2013
Oh dear I hope Heroine survives.
Mar 22, 2013 3:00 AM

Oct 2011
Yeahhh I pretty much gave up on this after the 2nd episode when I figured out that the Heroine was gonna stay dumb and have no personality through-ought the whole show.

I just hate dropping an anime unless I really feel like pulling my hair out when I'm watching it and frankly this one came close but I'm only watching this for Toma and Ukyou.. (the other three guys are just as uninteresting as the heroine)

EVIL UKYOU FTW! I wish he would just be successful in killing her. D:<
Mar 22, 2013 5:13 AM
Jan 2013
Geez, girl why do have to go out?
Mar 22, 2013 7:42 AM

Jan 2013
Ahh crazy Ukyo and stupid Heroine... Like it XD
Mar 22, 2013 8:54 AM

Jul 2012
OtakuKay said:
Crez said:
Geez!

I am fudging loving this!! He is a skitzo and one of him wants to kill her! The other guys are not very intrested in her in this arc, so she is left on her own!
It's so intense! I won't be able to take waiting for next week!!

I don't want it to end!! And even though i know it's probably not gonna happen i still want her to get together with shin!

Woop woop! Loved this episode! Wish they sold the game in this small non-game-intrested country of mine!

*Claps* :D

You fangirls make me sick.
Mar 22, 2013 2:21 PM

Jun 2008
She really is stupid :/

Mar 22, 2013 3:04 PM

Apr 2012
Why bother complaining when other people have already done a marvelous job? Thanks for making reviewing easier on me guys XD

ForgoneReality said:
Dissociative identity disorder: the only trope in television more commonly used and weakly written than amnesia.
This show is really just pulling out all the stops isn't it?
eminagnam said:
Does the heroine have suicidal thoughts or something? I don't understand why she keeps in touch with him who has a dangerous and duel personality. She should've told her boss and colleagues about him to say the least.

Orion is useless. What was that preview? It was meaningless except the announcement of a finale.
Romedbaumann said:
wildfly said:
i always thought the heroine a weakling but it was pretty brave of her to go out to the storm to the guy who can shift and go for the kill any minute...

That wasn't brave, that was completely idiotic.
He even said not to trust him anymore from the moment he hangs up.
Mar 23, 2013 12:08 AM

Mar 2008
Irenesharda said:

Ukyo's scenes above all the other boys are the most heartbreaking. That scene on the bridge where he was telling her how he lost her so many times in so many worlds, had me in tears. ;_;
In his route, he hasn't even really gone out with Heroine, he's spent most of his time with her trying to keep her safe, even if he has to do that by phone. He is by far the most 3-dimensional character and he some how has even drawn out Heroine.

I honestly think this she has talked more in this episode than in the entirety of the series!

I don't quite understand why both he and she cannot both live at the same time in the same world, or why one of them has to die. However, I think I am beginning to understand the dark and light sides of Ukyo. He seems to have that classic case of a great psychologically-scarring incident (most likely the one at the well) cause him to develop a very aggressive, angry, yet protective split personality that will protect him at all costs, even if it is against the gentler Ukyo's wishes. It's almost a Jekyll/Hyde problem we have her. The "Hyde" side of Ukyo want to live above all things, and doesn't care what it takes. The "Jekyll" side of him is willing to die if it will allow Heroine to live.

Honestly, I like BOTH personalities. Yeah, Psycho Ukyo is well...a psycho, but he just seems to want to protect himself. And if Heroine ever gets accosted by any punks on the street, I'd rather have that side of him come out to defend her than the meek side. When those thieves were holding him up in the park, my first thought was, "You know, NOW would be a good time for your evil side to come out."
In fact, if we could just get rid of the "killing you" inclination he seems to have, he would be an excellent boyfriend and lover. One side is caring and gentle, the other side is fierce and likes things rough. ^_~

And lastly, drab, monotone Waka was hilarious!

I totally agree! xD

Mar 23, 2013 8:24 AM

Oct 2011
HEROINE IS SO STUPID!! Why did she go outside when he told her not to trust him anymore?!?! she is so dumb i cant believe such a character exists..
I really like this pairing though, my favorite ;-; the moon phone call scene almost made me cry.. it was beautiful..
Mar 23, 2013 1:58 PM

Jul 2012
Barajas_201 said:
mayukachan said:
Heroine. Stop being so fucking stupid. T_____T

Omg I swear. This anime has so much potential. The plot is great but the characters and execution need so much polishing up to do. :S Plus the whole "I meet all my multiple harem boyfriends" idea should be cut out as well. Maybe it could be incorporated in a more Steins;Gate-like way, where all characters actually play a significant role. The different worlds can have different events happening, other than the boss in their restaurant being a different person each time. Awesome stuff like homicides, murders, suicides would add so much action-y goodness to this show. The whole parallel worlds, time skips and shit are excellent if done right.

One more episode until this shit ends.

your comparing Steins;Gate the masterpiece with this shit?!! NO, JUST NO!! and yes just one more episode until this shit ends. one episode left and i still dont know what the fuck is the plot! horrible series

I'm just saying: The premise is similar. Time travel. Parallel worlds. I'm saying Amnesia can be done way better if it follows something as good as S;G. It has potential, but it's not livin' up to it.
Mar 23, 2013 5:25 PM
Dec 2012
i love ukyo so far..
but i can't understand how can it be only 12 episodes.. i still feel confused.. wished it was 20 eps instead.
Mar 24, 2013 1:02 PM

Oct 2012
This episode reminded me of Harry Potter: "Neither can live while the other survives", something like that.
And, I really wanna see how these guys will explain all the things in only one episode.
Slow development. I thought this and the others eps with a lot of waste of time.

3/5...
Mar 24, 2013 1:22 PM

Sep 2012
Nanii said:
This episode reminded me of Harry Potter: "Neither can live while the other survives", something like that.
And, I really wanna see how these guys will explain all the things in only one episode.
Slow development. I thought this and the others eps with a lot of waste of time.

3/5...

This is the trouble with this sort of game adaptation. Do they just play through one route? Or one per episode which is what we got here. People who know the game may say, "awesome, I love this route, can't wait for the next one!" Other people will say, "this is pointless, doing stuff over and over, if I wanted that I'd play the game!" It is hard to please everyone with an adaptation.
Mar 24, 2013 6:29 PM
Jul 2008
Not is Ukyo cray but so is the Heroine! Perfect match for each other imo. XPPP
Mar 25, 2013 9:17 PM

May 2012
Ah.. the Heroine is so stupid, stupid stupid stupid. Maybe the world wants to kill her because she is so dumb
Mar 26, 2013 7:05 AM

Jun 2010
"I mean I even look suspicious, don't I?" - Thank you for the laugh Ukyou
Mar 26, 2013 7:17 AM

Dec 2012
Sun-Hae said:

Yeah that sort of made me like this episode a bit more.
Really, even if you liked this anime, you have to admit that Heroine is so stupid and irritating.
And what the hell is this August 1st shifting thing about ? They never really explained any of it, jut that it was because of some memory loss/travelling between parallel worlds type of shit. I really expected more from this anime, seeing how good-looking the characters were and how intriguing the plot was. But I'm a bit disappointed. I even found myself waiting for it to end so I can know what'll happen and be done with it.

Ukyou was nice though..and it was so sad how he had to kill himself every time to keep the girl safe.
Insert wise quote here
Mar 26, 2013 8:29 AM

Jun 2009
miimiixa said:
I think the Heroine is kinda stupid but i think Ukyo's words got her so she had to see him and ignored the warning ._. Anyway i love this episode, actually made me cry T-T

I cried because the heroine is so stupid. Seriously it was almost painful to watch her. Once I start an anime though I am almost always compelled to finish it and boy am I glad this is almost over.
Mar 29, 2013 12:38 AM

Mar 2008
Sun-Hae said:

My thoughts exactly! LOL! xD
Ukyou = <3 >w<

Mar 29, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
The main character is really, really stupid but Ukyo is definitely badass. Why is this rated only 6.73, so far I've liked this way better than let's say Robotics;Notes, is the last episode that bad?
I'll find out tomorrow!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.