Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2013 1:11 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty nice to see all ten legendary warriors to combine their power. Too bad it was for vain as village was scanned.

We had village of beginning in this episode and in next episode we are returning to the beginning city of the season? Nice!
Apr 20, 2013 10:35 PM

Nov 2011
Oh so those guys were reborn on the good side now. Good to know but too bad they don't see as much as interesting anymore when they were all badass.
Apr 14, 2014 10:08 AM
Mar 2013
Now this is what I'm taking about. Now that the warriors have been purified they're fighting to protect the digital world. So even though Takuya and the others lost the battle, I'd like to think they won the war by saving all those digieggs.

You have to wonder though, where will these eggs go? There's not a lot of safe places left in the digital world and the Royal Knights are scanning whaever's left.
Jul 7, 2016 3:51 PM

Feb 2013
It was cool to see all ten warriors gathered and they even drove the royal knights away.
Aug 25, 2019 7:28 AM

Jan 2017
All the ten legendary warriors gathered and they did save all the babies, cool
Dec 6, 2021 7:01 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Lel, the legendary warriors didn't even talk, not even during their attacks.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 28, 2022 1:33 AM

Dec 2012
Swanmon.
Dat hatch.
Dem babies.
LMFAO Pagumon shit on Junpei's hand.
Dynasmon and LordKnightmon.
Trailmon.
Swanmon is down.
Haipaa Spirito Evolution! KaiserGreymon! MaganGarurumon!

LMAO at Junpei not learning from his past experience with Pagumon. Pagumon shit on his hand now. The funny thing is that Dynasmon and LordKnightmon didn't have to retreat because they could have beat all 10 of them, but scanning is their priority. Not sure why Takuya and co. are smiling. They didn't win. In fact, Dynasmon scanning the area before leaving was the big F U! At least I got to see Ranamon oppai one last time. Lastly, who knew that Bubbles were the key to stopping breath of wyvern?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.