Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 21, 2008 8:47 PM

Aug 2008
Am I the only one who though Yuuhi and Minato's scene was awesome? This anime finally does something good, and everyone thinks it's lame.

I'm actually glad that a Nice Boat ending was avoided. Every Yandere needs a Yuuhi. That should be a MOT.
EDIT:

rreggiebryant1 said:
i never finished school days...
FINISH IT NAO

slayer545-sama said:
JJW009 said:
Me too... <lotsoftexthere> Wow, long post. Sorry!
I found your review to be most interesting in psychological analysis.
@ slayer545-sama: *facepalm*
@JJW009: QFT
JadeMatrixDec 21, 2008 10:03 PM
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Dec 22, 2008 9:03 AM

Dec 2008
Im a sucker for romance in anime. I want everyone to have a happy ending, but that never happens, someone ends up dieing >__>
Dec 23, 2008 1:39 PM
Dec 2008
I'm one of the only people who thinks Minato deserves Junichi more. The only reason people are saying Yuuhi does is because they want her to end up with him so they're just trying to tell themselves she deserves him. Seriously, do the Yuuhi fans honestly think Junichi likes Yuuhi more than Minato? That's just stupid. OF COURSE he loves Minato more. And if he ever married Minato, yea he would still remember Yuuhi, but he wouldn't care for her in that way. If he ever married Yuuhi, however, he would ALWAYS love Minato, one reason being because they would still see each other since they're "related". It really isn't fair to Minato. She was the one who was with him first, they have true feelings for each other, and than Yuuhi, "Ms. Tsunder girl who is engaged to Junichi", thinks she can just ignore the fact that him and Minato live together and think about each other and just try to steal him. The person a few posts above me who said Minato's love for Junichi isn't real and it's just for comfort, you're totally wrong. First of all, you can't just say someone's love for someone else isn't real love just because you don't want it to be. The point is that Yuuhi doesn't deserve Junichi anywhere near as much as Minato does. Heck, Yuuhi can go buy herself a husband. And now that she knows Minato's feelings, she better back off.

Sorry for the long post. And I'm not starting a fight or anything, so don't think my post is supposed to be aggressive towards anyone. Minato just deserves him more, that's all.
Dec 23, 2008 9:46 PM

Aug 2008
are people actually hoping for a school days ending? o.O
Dec 23, 2008 9:56 PM

Aug 2008
gswelcome said:
are people actually hoping for a school days ending? o.O
No, just waiting for it with a kind of 'horrific fascination.' Pepulz r weerd.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Dec 27, 2008 9:16 AM

Oct 2008
This anime reminds me of Persona 4 but in a different direction, more like the ecchi love comedy anime adaptation of a visual novel:

My score for this episode: 3/5
Dec 31, 2008 6:09 PM
Dec 2007
kameko14 said:
I'm one of the only people who thinks Minato deserves Junichi more. The only reason people are saying Yuuhi does is because they want her to end up with him so they're just trying to tell themselves she deserves him. Seriously, do the Yuuhi fans honestly think Junichi likes Yuuhi more than Minato? That's just stupid. OF COURSE he loves Minato more. And if he ever married Minato, yea he would still remember Yuuhi, but he wouldn't care for her in that way. If he ever married Yuuhi, however, he would ALWAYS love Minato, one reason being because they would still see each other since they're "related". It really isn't fair to Minato. She was the one who was with him first, they have true feelings for each other, and than Yuuhi, "Ms. Tsunder girl who is engaged to Junichi", thinks she can just ignore the fact that him and Minato live together and think about each other and just try to steal him. The person a few posts above me who said Minato's love for Junichi isn't real and it's just for comfort, you're totally wrong. First of all, you can't just say someone's love for someone else isn't real love just because you don't want it to be. The point is that Yuuhi doesn't deserve Junichi anywhere near as much as Minato does. Heck, Yuuhi can go buy herself a husband. And now that she knows Minato's feelings, she better back off.

Sorry for the long post. And I'm not starting a fight or anything, so don't think my post is supposed to be aggressive towards anyone. Minato just deserves him more, that's all.
Well, Minato can always look forward to the freak kids she will have.

Apr 7, 2009 6:16 PM

Jan 2009
Admitting truth might hurt but clears up.
Episode was ok.
Jun 27, 2009 9:42 AM

Mar 2009
wow this episode has the exact same moments as Futakoi, LOL!
Aug 4, 2009 1:01 AM

Jun 2009
The most important thing is no one got hurt that much, they all forgive each other
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 3, 2009 6:29 AM

Aug 2008
i hate Yuuhi when she says ' i'll kil you' . i just wanna throw out computer in this moments -.- 1 minute before she said that she love him, and 1 minute after 'i hate you' ._____.

MINATO YOU'RE AWESOME ; 333 however, i hoped that they'll argue !
Feb 6, 2010 9:08 PM

Oct 2008
Is the scene between Yuuhi and Minato supposed to be a heartfelt scene? Because I really didn't feel it.

Minato loving her brother in more than a sibling way is.. no. >_>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 2, 2010 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
I felt some suspence suring this episode. I kept wanting to know if something actually had happened with Jun and his sister. But it seems like nothing happened.

For a moment there I got the feeling that I was watching School Days. I was expecting one of them to pull a knife or something.
Jan 24, 2012 5:22 AM
Jan 2012
Kvakond said:
I've been waiting days for this to come out..

So Minato finally confesses to Yuuhi about her love for Junichi.. emotions and tension are starting to build up.. then the next thing: They're f***in laugh about it!! WTF?! What the bloody f**k?
I mean what kind of a reaction is that? Cry, scream, suffer, fight but handling it like yesterday's news.. God damn it..

This will never be a decent program, not even in a 100 years..

i laughed my ass off at what youwrote..literally made me cry...good comment!

i had the same reaction as you.

however, this last episode will decide wether or not i give this a 5 or a 7.
Jul 7, 2013 1:30 AM
Apr 2013
Pretty interesting episode, so Yuuhi knew all along that Minato loved Junichi. Sucks that she nullified the engagement and is going to move out of the house for Minato's benefit. So i guess it's Minato and Junichi. I wish that she and Junichi got together. Too late now i guess. ;(

The ending of the episode was pretty cute. The part where they laughed and blamed it on Junichi :p.
AsphyxiateMeJul 7, 2013 1:33 AM
Dec 4, 2013 7:25 AM
May 2013
I hope this won't end as School Days.
Mar 28, 2014 11:54 PM

Jan 2008
Well this episode and the previous episode seemed very long to me but yeah finally the last episode in the actual series I have been trying really hard not to go to the last episode so I didnt see who he chooses I dont know which one I like more for him to choose but okay so yeah on to the next episode

However I wasnt a big fan of this episode but at the same time I liked it I know its alittle strange to say that though but it is true though
Jan 13, 2015 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
Hmmm I guess that confession scene was good enough.
Lol.. where are they taking Junichi ? The last episode left.
Aug 30, 2015 7:38 AM

Dec 2014
wow, Yuuhi got NTR'd? So, wincest route......

But childhood friend is the best.
Apr 22, 2016 9:13 PM

Mar 2016
I pretty much predicted that the episode would go the way it did...

I feel bad for Yuuhi, poor Yuuhi, seriously she was only gone for one day and her feelings for him... And with his sister too.

And of course Minato regrets it and feels guilty.

I really dislike incest but atleast there is only one more episode.
Nov 20, 2016 8:33 AM

Aug 2013
just-away said:
dragonshade said:
Minato ftw XD (dont like Tsundere)
dragonshade said:
Minato ftw XD (dont like Tsundere)

I'm on your team

Yuuhi ftw. And well, I don't like tsunderes too.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 26, 2017 10:55 AM

Jul 2016
Maybe their parents can actually explain what they're doing now that Junichi is picking them up.
Dec 20, 2019 2:24 PM

Dec 2014
climax and want not why am I rooting for the imouto route
May 18, 2020 7:58 AM
Jun 2017
Yuuhi already feeling it, that theres something between Minato and junichi...

Ohh and they are just in one house... Ohh im excited what could be the final episode
Aug 31, 2020 7:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Obviously it's an incest anime so even the sister is in love with the brother...lol
Mar 5, 2021 10:50 AM

Aug 2018
Well, that's nice line by Yuuhi.. That she loved Junichi, but Minato loves him more.. Yuuhi's love is really like interest, a bit of crush.. Not even strong crush at all.. They don't really love that much each other, Junichi and Yuuhi.. So I'm fine with this outcome.. Yuuhi will probably be happier with someone else anyway, Junichi is too rude with her.. I hope she'll maintain friends she found, she said..
Mar 28, 2021 1:43 PM

Aug 2018
"I will be making love with Nagase Junichi."
Oh yes!! Finally something interesting!! But NO, she goes and says that its okay to be in love with your brother and that she loves Minato even though she is the disgusting bitch that is interfering with her romance with her fiance. the fuck?

The whole episode Ive wanted to put my hands through the screen and strangle Minato to death. How much of a dirty bitch do you have to be to fall in love with your brother and get in the way of his fiance. Holy shit im so mad right now.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 18, 2008

243 by cacagorilla »»
Jul 30, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 5, 2008

109 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jul 17, 2023 12:07 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 13, 2008

66 by Punkero »»
May 25, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 1, 2008

181 by Abhinandan2002 »»
Dec 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 27, 2008

66 by Amatniki »»
Mar 27, 2021 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.