MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Michiko to Hatchin Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Michiko to Hatchin »» Michiko to Hatchin Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Michiko to Hatchin Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

22 34.38%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 37.50%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 23.44%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 3.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.56%
Voters: 64

12-16-08, 9:24 AM

It was like they were trying to make the most detestable brat when they made Hatchin. I have to downgrade my rating of this anime to a 5/10 because she is so terribly unbearable, and that is just wrong since this is a quality anime...this episode was awful ahhhh
Elsewhere, a somewhat startled Warren Worthington III finds that he has accidentally wandered into an electrified east-side world of post-twist teens and watsui-ing teeny-boppers...

12-16-08, 9:38 PM

Rampant said:
It was like they were trying to make the most detestable brat when they made Hatchin. I have to downgrade my rating of this anime to a 5/10 because she is so terribly unbearable, and that is just wrong since this is a quality anime...this episode was awful ahhhh

Both Michiko and Hatchin can be unbearable in their own way, although I tend to side with Hachin more often than not.

12-17-08, 9:31 AM

Well Michiko is at least just your typical big-titted, bold and brash heroine; Hatchin is always a brat or a pity case. I hate when a major storyline is 'little brat with no backbone learns to live happily and with a little more backbone!!' It is why I rated Eureka Seven a 3 or 4 and will be the reason that I rate this a 3 or 4 if it keeps going this direction :(
Elsewhere, a somewhat startled Warren Worthington III finds that he has accidentally wandered into an electrified east-side world of post-twist teens and watsui-ing teeny-boppers...

12-17-08, 11:43 AM

Rampant said:
Well Michiko is at least just your typical big-titted, bold and brash heroine; Hatchin is always a brat or a pity case. I hate when a major storyline is 'little brat with no backbone learns to live happily and with a little more backbone!!' It is why I rated Eureka Seven a 3 or 4 and will be the reason that I rate this a 3 or 4 if it keeps going this direction :(
Hatchin has both a strong moral compass and a backbone, highly unusual for an anime character. As we're currently seeing, she can pretty much support herself. She's just not quite street-wise enough.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

12-17-08, 10:54 PM

hmm this episode was ok, i was really hoping for the next bit of the plot though. i guess the whole point is for hatchin to be travelling away from michiko, and guess they wanted to make more of a story behind it so i don't blame them.

12-19-08, 1:14 AM

Rampant said:

That is what MAKES her unbearable; why do you think she's any less than Hatchin?

I think one of the reasons viewers love Michiko is for her physical assets- she certainly doesn't show much character depth, but I hope I'll be proved wrong later in the series. Michiko's fun, and I do like her sometimes, but the creators need to dig deep.

12-20-08, 1:53 AM

love this episode we learn about the person in hatchin how she feels, and she made new friends like this anime so far.

12-22-08, 2:22 PM

I actually enjoyed this episode - I admit I was looking forward to a conclusion for Michiko's visit to Satoshi, but Hana's relationship with Rita was lovely.
Besides, the last few episodes had Michiko and Hana fighting 24/7. This is some fresh air - Michiko has to be worried about Hana, do you remember they she looked at the tram on episode 8?

03-09-09, 4:26 AM

Why havent I dropped this crap yet?
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol

03-18-09, 5:38 AM

Surprise surprise, episode didn't follow up with what happened to Michiko :T
Still, this was a nice episode about Hana.

| I swear these links aren't suspicious at all |

04-06-09, 3:53 PM

What the fuck, I loved this episode. Hatchin's friend was really cute. I like this story paaace.

05-01-09, 2:17 PM

I was really keen on when Michiko and Hatchin were together, but now I'm a little bored. I gave 4 this episode. Like circus :)

09-06-09, 5:26 PM

Seems to be losing promise quite quickly, this. For some reason, even with the great art and music and potentially great character development opportunities, there seems to be no real direction, and even though the episodes are a little linked, it just seems disjointed. Perhaps it would be better if it were simply episodic.

03-03-10, 5:26 PM

cyruz said:
It's 22 eps, how boring would it be if each episode would go hand-in-hand with the next/previous one? I like the way it's going, really enjoying it.

I second that.

08-04-10, 9:53 AM

noteDhero said:
Very weird episode. Each time I think the show gets on some kind of track, or some good momentum, they throw in these weird curveballs. I'm starting to thing that this show is more of a visual showpiece than it is actually plot driven.

This show has never been plot driven, it's character driven, and thus it makes this episode okay. Not great, but it wasn't that bad.

06-15-11, 6:21 AM

Rampant said:

That's funny, she's basically the only reason I picked this anime back up after several years at all.

/lolicon

I love how I'm responding to something from 2 years ago.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.

06-29-11, 8:57 PM

So Davi still ended up dying...

04-08-12, 7:28 PM

whist i enjoyed hachin being the main focus.... i felt this episode should have been later on... they should have concluded with the last one, now the momentum has just failed, and its like were at snail pace... the way the story is being told is confusing me, and tbh isn't logical yet i still enjoy it xD damn it... *loads episode 10*

04-11-12, 2:18 AM

Michiko and Hatchin is getting further apart. Im starting to love this show more now. At first i was a little hesitant to watch it for some reason. Now i just side through the whole series no worries XD

Awesome Sig by Lailide

07-05-12, 9:43 AM

i cant stand hatchin with michiko

"your hair looks like candy"
that made me lol so hard

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices