Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2013 4:35 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks this is quite an interesting chapter :D
Raws are out, now we need to wait for translations or scanslations :)

Ps. Look who we have here *.*
Jan 11, 2013 1:19 PM

Jun 2008
^ So I was right and there are really Ren and Ninako :D

Now I'm really interested~ I was happy to see Tanaka and Touma's friend <3 no~, please don't get too close to Yuuri...! Q_Q , but then the end was surprising! Darn, it's going to be tough waiting for the next chapter. Hopefully we'll find out more about what happened there next time instead of Sakisaka changing the topic after a few pages. ><
Jan 13, 2013 12:36 AM

Jun 2009
Correct me if i misunderstood but... at the end students are saying that a teacher fell in love with a student? Well, i instantly thought of Tanaka-sensei and Murao, but re-reading chapter 24 in the page where sensei gives Futaba the house key there are some female students in the background looking in ther direction... so basically shit's going down for them both in the next chapter.

And the dramatic part of this is that Murao is just looking at her with wide-open eyes, she might go batshit crazy and fight with her over a misunderstanding, and since Futaba doesn't know she likes the sensei... If everyone suddenly starts attacking Futaba what will Kou do since he knows the truth??

I might be looking too much into this but omg

Also, YAY FOR NINAKO AND REN ;A; It's good to see them again ♥
Jan 14, 2013 5:34 PM

Jun 2008
^ I'm also thinking this could be about Futaba rather than Murao, but that will depend on the final phrasing of the translation :O If Tanaka-sensei was called to the principal because of a rumor (it could also be him going there on his own because he realised he cannot continue being a teacher that way but that's hardly the case xD), it's likelier that Futaba is meant since she's been in contact with him often recently, although that's mainly because of Kou, but Murao has been more cautious about this issue and kept meeting and then conversing with him only when there was no one else around. I can hardly imagine anyone suspecting her to be someone Tanaka-sensei would have feelings for. Unless... Kominato did something. But that seems unlikely.
However, I don't think she would be mad at Futaba. If I remember correctly, Murao was present when Futaba interacted with Tanaka-sensei from time to time and didn't seem to mind it (probably because she's aware that Futaba likes Kou). I don't think Murao would act like that since she's a calmer type of person. The three girls are pretty open about their feelings and Murao seems to trust them now~ And speaking about openness, Futaba and Yuuri do know about Murao liking Tanaka-sensei, it was mentioned in chapter 10 around page 17 (not sure if I'm allowed to link to that...). I thought there was one more occasion with them talking about this topic, but I only found this one...
Jan 20, 2013 1:05 PM

Mar 2012
^^Spot on.

Narumi, though. That little confrontation between the two, I don't know if I should be angry at Narumi or Futaba. Just, waaaaaaa, next chapter be translated soon..
Jan 20, 2013 1:16 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I was so surprised to see Ren and Ninako! They're so cute <3

Man, so much happened in this chapter. So. Much. Ugh, seriously, Narumi is such a bitch. That's just desperate of her, does she not have any pride? You can't take advantage of Kou's kindness like that =_= I guess Futaba was a little wrong to be telling her to stop chaining Kou down since it's technically not her business to be telling Narumi such stuff, but at least she spoke politely. Narumi yelling at Futaba was terribly rude. Finally we get Kou and Futaba to talk to each other again (SUCH A CUTE SCENE the way he stopped her in the hallway ><) and then BOOM, new problem with Tanaka-sensei?!?! Ugh, people and their misunderstandings...
Jan 20, 2013 1:17 PM

Jun 2009
Face_Faith said:
I don't think Murao would act like that since she's a calmer type of person. The three girls are pretty open about their feelings and Murao seems to trust them now~ And speaking about openness, Futaba and Yuuri do know about Murao liking Tanaka-sensei, it was mentioned in chapter 10 around page 17 (not sure if I'm allowed to link to that...). I thought there was one more occasion with them talking about this topic, but I only found this one...

Well yeah, you're right. But now that the translation is out i'm thinking that Murao will just be disappointed because she didn't knew Futaba was doing errands for Kou with Tanaka-sensei... anyone would misunderstood.
I need to re-read then, I really can't remember if Futaba knew that Murao liked the sensei orz
Jan 20, 2013 5:36 PM

Sep 2011
The last part is a misunderstanding about sensei giving her the key to bring the stuff to Kou. So that should be cleared up quickly.
But maybe Kou isn't thinking about Narumi that way at all you never know. I hate Narumi - she is a manipulator.
Jan 20, 2013 7:35 PM

Jun 2010
Hah, that Ren & Ninako cameo.

Well, as expected, the author is trying to portray Narumi as someone who needs pity. But she is getting more & more annoyed; She is just some clingy girl who does not understand love. At least I hope Kou will realize that...

And I hope that Yuuri will get Touma, it would be unfair for him to stay alone, since Futaba has only eyes for Kou.

This new misunderstanding with Tanaka & Futaba-- I hope it will get resolved quickly. But I think there might be some misunderstanding between Futaba & Shuuko.
Jan 20, 2013 10:44 PM

Jan 2008
I can't wait to see what happens next! The last part in the chapter got me so interested especially that it involves Tanaka-sensei. I wanted some development for him for a while now and I think it is finally starting to happen?

It could be that some students saw Tanaka-sensei with Futaba outside the school and assumed they had something going on and informed the school. Murao looked so shocked when Futaba got called to the Principal's office. Could it be that she is going to start suspecting Futaba? I don't really see it happening as she knows that Futaba is only into Kou and would never go after Tanaka-sensei. I hope it is not the beginning of new troubles. I hope this incident will help bring Tanaka-sensei and Murao closer but I still can't shake the feeling that Kominato might be the one to win Murao at the end. I love Tanaka-sensei more, though.

Oh, and I think there is a very good chance Makita might develop feelings for Touma's friend.
Jan 21, 2013 4:08 AM

Nov 2009
God, finally some development!

Well... first of all, I don't think the last part with Tanaka and Futaba is going to become something big... I think it's a scene to pair up Murao and Tanaka-sensei. I don't think there will be a misunderstanding...

Also... I don't really know what to feel about the NarumixKouxFutaba scenes...
I knew from the beginning that Narumi has an ulterior motive so it wasn't news, they just pointed that out... It's true that Futaba was a little selfish to ask her to let Kou go but it's Narumi's fault for getting in the way... but also Narumi is right about saying that Futaba just went to b*tch about it since everything is Kou's fault. If he wouldn't have gone to Narumi, then nothing would have happened. Really, my feelings are so messed up about this scene.
Kou is annoying again. After ignoring Futaba for 2/3 chapters and ripping that notebook (only we know about it but it still hurts...D:) he suddenly wants to talk. I just hope Futaba doesn't fall for it... he really doesn't deserve it after all he's done =.=

The mangaka is making me confused... Now Futaba is the angry one (for meaningful reasons), Kou suddenly wants to talk to Futaba (after being an asshole and acting pathetic for 2 chapters) and Narumi just exposed her true evil intentions (that were obvious anyway). Everything is so messed up :/
Jan 23, 2013 3:04 PM

Apr 2012
i only started this two days ago. which means lots of emotions piled up in two days.
narumi is making me really mad right now. she's so selfish which is only expected since she's human but why can't she just. UGH.

i'm thinking people misunderstood when sensei gave his keys to futaba. that can be cleared up easily but since kou was right next to her when they announced that it'll be super awkward between them again.
Jan 23, 2013 7:07 PM

Nov 2011
Uh oh, someone's in MAJOR trouble.
Jan 26, 2013 8:03 AM

Aug 2010
I think somehow Narumi is involved with the Tanaka-sensei and Futaba matter.. :X

As for Kou and Futaba's relationship, I really do not know where it is heading anymore. I really want to know what is going on in Kou's head, I really do.
Jan 31, 2013 3:40 PM
Jul 2012
HinoKahoko

you're right. I WAS SO HURT like my heart just dropped when Kou ripped out the page. I was like NOOO WHAT WHY, DON"T TELL ME YOU SEE NARUMI BEFORE FUTABA, THATS JUST NOT RIGHT :'( But I'm devasted cause Its only been like a few weeks and I'm so impatient waiting for the 26th chapter. The misunderstanding with Tanaka and Futaba won't be big at all, hopefully haha. BUT WHAT THE HELL KOU, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND CONFESS, sheesh.
Feb 6, 2013 11:03 AM

Apr 2012
I want to punch Touma's face so badly that I might punch my LCD right now
Feb 9, 2013 3:39 PM

Jan 2009
After reading Ch.25, I really don't care about the main couple anymore.
Kou is just another childish and inconsiderate douchebag after pulling that highly unrealistic stunt with Narumi. And of course, Futaba will just keep waiting for that jerk FOREVER, instead of noticing the nice guy around her and going out with him. She's such a basic stereotype of a girl...

If their's a slightest chance that I'll keep on reading this, it will be for the sake of the side characters. Yuuri is somewhat unbelievable how she could forget her feelings for Kou so quickly, yet I would like to see her find a new romance. Maybe with Touma's friend, or with Touma himself. That guys deserves a better girl, who actually notices her. And the Tanaka x Murao x Kominato triangle has to be resolved at some point too.
May 20, 2014 4:42 PM

Oct 2011
You could see that one coming.. the students in the background when Tanaka-sensei gave her the keys were too obvious.. xD
Aug 21, 2014 7:50 PM

Jul 2013
SUNTEARS said:
I want to punch Touma's face so badly that I might punch my LCD right now
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jan 30, 2015 6:40 AM

May 2014
Seriously? Did Touma go that far?
Feb 2, 2015 6:54 PM

Jan 2013
Yeah I was kinda waiting for that one with the teacher...
Problems after problems.
Feb 9, 2015 7:20 AM

Jan 2014
Oh well... It's getting interesting.
Da sensei is back bitches
Dec 30, 2015 6:10 PM

Jan 2015
Omg nooooo Tanaka-sensei ...
Jul 8, 2016 9:10 PM

Feb 2013
Wait, are Narumi and Kou in a relationship or what?
Mar 6, 2017 5:03 PM
Feb 2015
Numens said:
Numens said:
Not per say, its more like Kou has a feeling of need to be there for her, and she knows if she says she likes him he will walk away, so technically its a standstill where narumi will not say she likes him and kou hangs with her out of pity and sympathy... eventually hoping that it will become something

Wither way Narumi is a hardcore manipulator

Kikuchi x Futaba all the way!
Jul 23, 2019 11:53 AM

Mar 2018
I don't want to flood every chapter but here is what I got; Touma listens how Narumi is not good for Kou, yet he stops Futaba from helping Kou???And he is a 'good person'?The chibi girl knows this situation and still apologizing to that guy?

Sorry but this is just a lazy writing in every aspect.I get it you need a rival to stir the pot but literally anyone with a piece of brain can understand Touma is just a selfish guy with no respect or symphaty.

Just don't try to forcefeed the reader with "he is really good guy tho!" crap.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Apr 3, 2020 8:22 PM
Nov 2015
What is this mess ?! I'm not getting any Joy reading this , i sign for a cute funny easy going romance but this had a 180twist
Mar 30, 2023 9:51 AM
Jan 2021
Hummmm.. está ficando divertido! heh!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 49 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LittleStar - Feb 11, 2015

107 by Rhae »»
Mar 8, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Oct 11, 2014

98 by CoomSlayer69 »»
Oct 15, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 23 Discussion

blue-y - Nov 8, 2012

39 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Sep 8, 2012

65 by hydumpling »»
Jul 18, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride Chapter 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - Nov 10, 2014

99 by minnaslay127 »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.