Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 30, 2013 6:34 AM

Dec 2012
Stark700 said:

Heh, this girl reminds me of Dalian:

Yes glad to see I'm not alone! Like a loli version of her :d. Pretty cool series, I'm surprised I missed this when it was airing. It does remind me of Code Breaker but hopefully it strays from CB's path of disappointment and mediocrity.
Nov 9, 2013 8:51 AM

Oct 2012
It's Accelerator.. oh wait wrong anime
So, Hyoubu Kyousuke is the boss & he's really OP
Andy is a spy.. but maybe he'll betray his own boss and join Accel-.. I mean Hyoubu
Definitely cool series.. I'm looking forward for it!!

ThangLong said:
So....... Touma met Accelerater, and they became instant rivals. Accelerater has grown to level 6. He not only can control vectors but also does teleportation, and has a God-mode where he can controls practically every elements. However, with all that upgrades, he is still a cocky sonofabitch. Touma still has his Imagine Breaker, but better physique, and other unknown upgrades. Index somehow got younger while still is a strongest in the series. Espers can upgrade to level 7. Religion lost the war with Science so now Espers fight normal humans instead. Accelerater protects Index this time while Touma become a temporary antagonist :D *rant off* m/

Seriously, this anime kicked asses, instant following. I know that Manglobe is never a disappointment in their sci-fi, supernatural shows. Animation is more crisp but the color is still too dark. I can hardly see what was going on with Ergo Proxy and now this :(

It's Accelerator, my friend xD
"Signature removed"
Jan 14, 2014 1:56 AM

Aug 2012
Reminds me of Accelerator.
Apr 15, 2014 4:23 PM

Apr 2010
Hmmm seems interesting, though Kyosuke is quite overpowered. -sigh-
Jul 17, 2014 7:07 PM
Mar 2013
That's one cool way to start an episode. The first 3 minutes were action packed. Kyousuke is a monster and I knew he wouldn't take a punch from that security guard lying down.

I wonder what PANDRA stands for but I suppose we will be learning about the organization next episode.

I'm a bit surprised that Andy is actually an investigator. How the heck they planned all of this is beyond me.
Apr 2, 2015 1:47 AM

Nov 2013
I have not watched the original series and I don't plan to but this was pretty cool.

Jesus Christ Kyousuke is overpowered. I don't expect him to have a problem against any baddies when he deactivates his limiter. I wonder if there's any consequences to deactivating his limiter?

Damn Yugiri is adorable as fuck.

So Andy's a spy who's objective is to infiltrate PANDRA. This is going to get interesting.

Pretty good first episode.

7/10 This has potential. I'm interested to see where this series goes.

Apr 9, 2015 9:51 AM

Oct 2014
Wow I loved the first episode.
I thought I was watching the first episode of Code Geass
Seems very promising
Mar 9, 2023 11:46 PM
Feb 2023
It was just ugh plain.
When i watched the trailler it seemed really good and appealing but when I watched the first episode, I ... I just cant take it sorry.

Well, Il will surely watch the rest but right now I dont have the courage to do so.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

91 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 1, 2023 8:45 AM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

43 by 0Novelion »»
Oct 1, 2022 12:28 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

106 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 10:21 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2013

39 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2013

53 by Acctra »»
Jun 1, 2022 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.