Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Little Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2012 12:14 PM

Dec 2012
Definitely enjoyed this series, had me laughing to the very last second. All it needs now is a strong ending with a second season :d.
Dec 24, 2012 12:34 PM

Jan 2011
LunaTorcalottie said:
Okay i loved this anime. I waited every week to see what would happen. I watched Shizuku's character development with Haru and i honestly expected more by the end of the show and there i no way they can just leave the Natsume situation like that. That said there must be a season 2 cause otherwise the show wasn't really worth it. I get that they want us to read the manga but still.

I don't think the animators care much one way or the other whether we read or buy the manga, but they have a strong vested interest in us buying the OST and the Blue-Rays. Better yet, convince a couple of hundred of your friends in Japan to do so...

Clearly they are setting up for a second season. I've refrained from reading any more of the manga to avoid spoiling myself, but now they've left me no choice. Must get my Haru and Mitty fix...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 24, 2012 12:39 PM

Sep 2012
I feel like the show had a strong start but got boring towards the end. I'd say the first 10 episodes were a 9/10 and the series as a whole is an 8/10.
Dec 24, 2012 12:47 PM

Jun 2012
I'm dissapointed this episode was a finale, it felt just like another episode with none of the plot points being pushed forward or resolved in some kind. However looking at this show as a whole it doesn't sour it too much. It became a surprise hit for me after giving it a second chance halfway through the season due to the characters and how they interact with each other in their daily lives.

I hope there will be a season 2 but the initial sales make it unlikely : /

Need more Natsume!
Dec 24, 2012 12:59 PM

Feb 2012
I am oddly satisfied with this ending.
I hope there's a second season.
Dec 24, 2012 1:03 PM

Sep 2008
well, ill miss this the anime version a lil,nice show
Cratex said:

boy meets girl? screw that ! girl meets rooster!, now thats inovation!
peix said:
Great series. Very heartwarming.

Time to go hunt down the manga.

that^^
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 24, 2012 1:08 PM

Sep 2012
I enjoyed this series. Unfortunately it felt like things kinda plateaued halfway through the series, and this "series finale" felt like just another episode rather than really tying anything up. Hope there's another season though. This show was certainly refreshing.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Dec 24, 2012 1:11 PM

Aug 2008
OMG George talked!
Haha anime original ending! not bad not bad! Especially because there are more Sasayan liking Natsume hint that didn't appeared in the manga! Which are cute! :D

haha, and that nurse, I remember her!
Dec 24, 2012 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
Shizuku's dialog towards the end feels like hinting a new season. Hope it comes around.
Dec 24, 2012 1:15 PM

Jun 2012
I enjoyed the series, but I wish the ending was a little better. Too many things have been left up in the air.
Dec 24, 2012 1:16 PM

May 2009
did Joji survive?
Dec 24, 2012 1:17 PM

Jul 2011
...That was the ending?
I'm flabbergasted. This anime went from having an awesome plot and character development to really going nowhere at all. It's an okay watch besides that, but really needs a second season.
"Humans are mean by nature, they are kind by choice."
Dec 24, 2012 1:17 PM

May 2011
Well... that ending was disappointing. I guess I expected different from what the show is intending to do, and I fully respect that. Still, there's no denying that this final episode made me feel unsatisfied which will bump my rating of it down from a 9 to an 8.

Great, loveable cast. I think Natsume wins in my Natsume vs. Shizuku favorite character category. I'm looking forward to another season should there be another.
Dec 24, 2012 1:20 PM

Aug 2009
I want a season 2! so much more neeeds to happen Q____Q
Dec 24, 2012 1:21 PM

May 2011
That was fairly anticlimactic. Suffered same problem as Kimi to boku 2 for me, last episode didn't feel like a last episode.
Dec 24, 2012 1:28 PM

Jan 2011
what, the hell, was that?

I'm so disappointed in the ending... THERE BETTER BE A SEASON 2!!

and because i'm so pissed off, i'm off to start the manga which is 1000x better (so i heard)

Dec 24, 2012 1:29 PM

May 2012
i like the last credit lols.. now going for manga.. and hoping for s2,,
overall i enjoy this a lot..

Dec 24, 2012 1:42 PM

Dec 2011
This episode didn't feel that much of a final episode.

Overall, the series was fun to watch.
Love how they are different from the usual romance we see.
7/10 for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2012 1:48 PM
May 2012
God i love that melody at the end...

She still need to talk about him/her/him/etc = season 2, the sales will determine if we will have one i guess. Overall it was a very nice original episode.
Dec 24, 2012 1:52 PM

Mar 2011
So to summarize this episode: Nothing happened.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Dec 24, 2012 1:54 PM

Aug 2011
Amazing series. I demand a second season. It seems like they have much more to offer. They should have introduced Yuu-chan earlier in the series I love her XD
Dec 24, 2012 1:54 PM

May 2011
So it's over. This series looks promising and I really enjoyed it.

I'll give it 9/10
Dec 24, 2012 1:55 PM

Jan 2011
Kind of a weak episode up until the last 5 minutes or so imo. That kinda surprised me because every other episode didn't suffer from this "feeling". With that said, kinda bummed it was the last episode.

Natsume for best girl! In truth, all the girls were really enjoyable and the whole cast was really fun!

I'm hoping for a season 2. It turned out to be a much better show then I anticipated coming off the first PV. Although it had a sweet ending, I feel they were practically telling the audience that we have more story to tell. Who knows. Can only hope.
Dec 24, 2012 2:00 PM

Aug 2012
This episode wasn't as flamboyant of an ending episode as most anime. It almost gives off a "we got a second season in the bag" vibe. Most anime that want a second season seem to try to leave with a "bang" so DVD sales go well it seems.

Alternatively, there's those few anime that basically beg for support for a second season in an extremely direct way. This could be similar to that but drastically more subtle while still getting the point across that they have much more story to tell.

I think a second season would do this show justice. They seemed to use the time fairly well in this season to establish a lot of character development. I do wish that Haru and Shizuku had made more progress though.
Dec 24, 2012 2:03 PM

Jul 2010
It didnt really feel like the last episode of series.It finished like every other episode.I will be reaaally pissed off if they don't make a 2nd season now.
Poor Yamaken.Cute Natsume.Poor Sasayan.Hilarious Yuu.
Anyway, it was one of better romances i've seen.It had many funny and heartwarming moments.Characters were great as well! i can't really name any i dislike.So yeah...

9/10
Dec 24, 2012 2:04 PM

Dec 2012
Treekodar said:
So to summarize this episode: Nothing happened.

This

1/5 ep
7/10 series
Dec 24, 2012 2:04 PM

Aug 2011
That's it? Really? I knew there wouldn't be much of a conclusion so I'm quite satisfied with this ending. However, it still doesn't seem like Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun actually ended. Let's hope for a season 2. I liked Shizuku's little speech at the end.
Dec 24, 2012 2:07 PM

Sep 2012
This last episode was very disappointing. Would rather see more Natsume, then Haru and Shizuku.

There definitely has to be another season.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do quickly." -Oreki Houtarou
Dec 24, 2012 2:10 PM

Oct 2011
6/10
it had really nice start - good characters, interesting chemistry between them... and than it all went to hell thanks to Mitty, like I can understand that she had doubts but this was bit too much (also once she got some solution, just to do same old thing in next episode).
best part of show was Natsume and Yuu - rest was either bland or creepy (yes, Haru had moments of those). It would be awesome to see more of Sasayan lets say... but well they didn't do it - it would be nice to have another season thou
Dec 24, 2012 2:25 PM

Nov 2012
This episode was a bit... Unsatisfying. It wasn't funny, it wasn't heartwarming enough, it left me with no mystery... And it was really promising at the beginning :(
I feel like they used all the good gags in first couple of episodes and now just turning focus on some dull and random stuff.

Anyway, I still plan to watch S2 if it ever goes out, because I'm a no-life with nothing else better to do xD
Until than, I'll pray to the Gods of Anime that it turns better and more satisfying.
Art should be left alone by those unenlightened, raw and uncensored as it is, because enough refinement was already done by it's creator, in it's creation.
Dec 24, 2012 2:33 PM

Jan 2012
Didn't the first episode show scenes in the first few minutes that were never shown/explained in this season? o.O

I hope there's gonna to be a second season.
Dec 24, 2012 2:44 PM

Jun 2010
I'm not going to say that the Anime did a different ending but that last episode is certainly an original which is of course disappointing. But it can't be helped, with just 13 episodes they need to somehow have a good ending. It's quite nice tbh.

The good thing is even though the last episode was an original, it didn't really affect the storyline so the possibility of a second season is still big.

Overall, the series is really well adapted. Enjoyed it 7/10.Would have given it an eight if they just followed the manga and hinted a season two! Anyways it's still one of the best if not the best shoujo series ever.

Btw, what's the next Brain Base project? I CAN'T WAIT FOR BLOOD LAD.
Dec 24, 2012 2:48 PM

Sep 2012
you can see that haru and shizuku's relation have grown. im about 100% sure there's a season 2. so much left to tell
Dec 24, 2012 2:53 PM
Aug 2008
That was so unsatisfying, it didn't feel like a series finale. There wasn't really any closure. It was still a good-ish episode/ series. I love that Haru didn't even realize Nagoya was missing. XD
I hope there will be a second season. 7/10.
Kittybear29Dec 24, 2012 4:52 PM
Dec 24, 2012 2:59 PM
Mar 2011
such a laid back anime, i liked it. need a season 2.

that last scene is funny hehe "uh who are you?"
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 24, 2012 3:01 PM
May 2012
really felt like a filler episode allway through, basically nothing happened and nothing concluded,...well there's still the manga i guess
Dec 24, 2012 3:02 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
this isn't a traditional romance, but actually is a slice of life show about kids growing up. Like the small steps it takes, where the journey is more important than the goal.

Which is why I like this anime. Nice characters, nice comedy (this is one of the few animes that actually managed to make me laugh), but the romance was just ugh. I couldn't stand all this back and forth.

Overall a good show.
7/10
I'm waiting for a second season.

But with that being said, this episode was really terrible, basically nothing happened during this one. It almost made me lower my rating for this show.
Dec 24, 2012 3:14 PM

Nov 2012
I expected so much more. This definitely needs a continuation after Shizuku's dialogue, there are still many questions that needs to be answered; such as Natsume's situation with Mi-chan. They just can't leave it hanging like that. Q_Q

Keeping my fingers crossed for a season 2.
Dec 24, 2012 3:16 PM

Jan 2012
The ending was nice and the whole series were awesome. Damn, I would love to see more of this.

Dec 24, 2012 3:25 PM

May 2007
Episode 13 was sweet, a really good finale to the first season despite it being almost completely filler, only the first minute is from the manga, they extended the joke about not being able to see the sunrise and the whole firefly thing was all filler. I'm not complaining as I know this episode was done just to showcase all the characters again.

I adored the music, the animation, the characters and the humour, the only real weakness to the series was the story but I know it gets better from now on because of reading the manga.

The anime used 16 chapters of the manga, which is basically the end of Volume 4 and there are currently 10 volumes out for the manga, meaning there is most definitely enough material for a second season but it all depends on other factors such as popularity, ratings, sales of merchandise, etc.

My score for the first season of this series is a 9/10. I hope to see another season.
Dec 24, 2012 3:43 PM
Jun 2012
I think this was my favourite anime this season and I'm going to miss it.
I really hope they make a second season.
overall I give it a 9/10.
Dec 24, 2012 4:08 PM

Jun 2011
Hmm... it wasn't as romantic as I expected. They went for the comedy at the end, we didn't even saw both Shizuku and Haru together for almost 20 minutes. Although I liked it for it's comedy... not the romance (which is redundant).
Dec 24, 2012 4:09 PM

Jul 2012
Cratex said:
I've had some harsh things to say about this show overall, but this was a very good episode. Ah, well.

What a cute girl.

My favorite I guess from this show.

Also awesome anime. My first Shoujo from start to finish and I really loved it.
9/10
I maybe do a review for this one. Not sure yet.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Dec 24, 2012 4:13 PM

Dec 2009
Hopefully we get a second season.

8/10. Was one of the biggest surpirses of this season.
Dec 24, 2012 4:17 PM

May 2012
Another anime with an open ending. There had better be a season two cause they left a number of things unresolved.

I liked how this series started off but it soon became apparent that this anime was falling into the trap of old cliches. Overall 6/10.
lightXTCJan 3, 2013 12:03 PM
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Dec 24, 2012 4:30 PM

May 2008
Disappointing final episode...

7/10
Dec 24, 2012 4:59 PM

Jun 2012
Didn't feel satisfied with the ending. So many unanswered questions, but I guess that's how they wanted it.
Dec 24, 2012 5:06 PM

Oct 2011
A rather weak episode compared to the rest of the series, but overall it has been a fantastic rom-com that never failed to keep me entertained.

I give it a 8/10, and look forward to a second season (if there ever will be one).
DashiawiaDec 24, 2012 5:15 PM

Dec 24, 2012 5:08 PM

Dec 2012
Typical, lame, cop-out, slice-of-life ending where it really ISN'T an ending. The story just... stops. Very disappointing, as was the show as a whole. As others said above, this show had a lot of potential, lots of good going for it, then did almost nothing with it. The first half was amusing with the fun character interactions, but then it got too bogged down by multiple love-triangles, and nothing ultimately happened in the "ending" this episode provided. Such a shame...
Dec 24, 2012 5:09 PM

Mar 2012
That was a really good episode and, along with the twelfth, one of the strongest since the fourth, but, unfortunately, it served as a thoroughly mediocre, largely unsatisfying conclusion; an elongated encapsulation of the various dynamics that had been filtered into the story throughout the entire narrative, while concluding absolutely none of them, and offering, once again, little in the way of romantic development. As such, this episode wasn’t entirely cohesive in it’s approach to providing a satisfying and impressive conclusion, since the contrived attempts to force every single character into the episode, though somewhat welcome, felt strangely unnecessary, since, above all, Haru was practically non-existent, or, at the very least, far more isolated in the periphery than he should have been, save for the fantastic final scene. A heightened focus on the complicated intricacies within Haru and Shizuku’s relationship and a slight exploration of a loving resolution between them would have likely resulted in a much better ending to the show.

The best moment in this episode was Haru and Shizuku’s final conversation, in which they gaze towards the stars. The closing narration from Shizuku was a very nice parallel to the opening scene of the first episode and, though I felt several of her worries were somewhat naive, I loved the last line, in which she effectively stated that their relationship continues to possess a lengthy distance to traverse before arriving at some mutually understanding harmony, followed by her mentioning that, because she’s with Haru, the light of the insect, and, in turn, her future, appeared to be much, much brighter. Essentially, they’ve each heavily assisted towards the realization of an existence without considerable loneliness, essentially illuminating how their relationship has very beneficially extinguished the isolation that both once felt.

The only reason Yamaken’s appearance in this episode wasn’t entirely insufferable was due to the evident dichotomy that was illustrated between Shizuku’s interactions with him and the subsequent conversation she had with Haru, since these interactions beautifully accentuated the immense difference in their individual chemistry with Shizuku, as well as the contrast in her overall attraction towards them, with both emphasizing, yet again, the strength of Haru and Shizuku’s affections for one another, as well as the inevitable hopelessness of Yamaken’s interest in Shizuku. I was also really looking forward to Yamaken and Oshima’s inevitable rejections ever since they first appeared, so it’s rather disappointing that the narrative never reached that obvious conclusion.

Haru was a fantastic character, and, for the lead male in a shoujo, he was wonderfully unique. His socially awkward tendencies provided, for the most part, some excellent depth to his characterization. However, in several instances, primarily during the latter portion of the story, his appearances within an episode were strictly defined by his individualistic qualities, often to an unnecessarily exaggerated extent. This was true, of course, for many of the characters though, so it’s not a particularly significant criticism. Although Shizuku’s stubborn refusal to fully understand certain complexities that arose in her relationship with Haru was occasionally ridiculous, she was a great, well-defined character. I would have liked further development though, which I assume would have been pursued if the narrative was lengthier. As such, her cold, seemingly detached indifference towards their relationship, though quite rare and hardly intentional, often created an abundance of avoidable misunderstandings, and I would have preferred a slightly greater movement away from this flawed aspect of her characterization.

Haru and Shizuku’s relationship was one of the best aspects of the show throughout the first five episodes, and their interactions, for the most part, continued to be so afterward, but their development was predictably stalled and occasionally reverted throughout the following episodes, which was quite tedious. Although it was still compelling and highly interesting, due, in large part, to their immense chemistry and the mutually complex dynamic they possess, the perpetual stagnancy of it throughout nearly every single episode, save for the first three and the conclusion, was exceedingly tiresome, needlessly diverting from actual progress, since several seemingly meaningful developments were subsequently diminished by a needless reversion to previous inclinations. As such, though exceedingly simplistic, this flaw was somewhat remedied in the conclusive episode, as the development of Haru and Shizuku‘s relationship was quite satisfying, since, thankfully, it didn’t falter even further into a repetitious state of a fragmented understanding between both. However, these enjoyable interactions and the slightly meaningful development that occurred within Haru and Shizuku’s relationship should have existed in an earlier episode, such as the sixth, since this “conclusion” appears to be more of a natural extension to their early development, rather than a properly conclusive exploration of their romance.

The secondary characters were, for the most part, great. Natsume, in particular, was an excellently engaging character, and I loved the melancholic, yet highly realistic element of her isolated, seemingly troubled characterization that was subtly focused on during the scene in which she's deceitfully conversing through IM. Though I’m certainly expecting Mitsuyoshi to eventually reject Natsume’s confession, I would have liked to see that occur in this episode, despite the potential that it would appear to be an overly depressing conclusion for her character. The dynamic between Sasayan and Natsume was surprisingly terrific, as their relationship, though very subtle, felt entirely natural, as though the addition of a romantic component between them is a certain eventuality, while it also frequently allowed Sasayan to have a more prominent role, which was thoroughly welcome, since he’s a really good and surprisingly perceptive character. As such, I loved the small elements of romantic foreshadowing for Sasayan and Natsume throughout this episode and several others. Of course, these emotions are rather one-sided for the moment, but it seems that a relationship between them is quite inevitable. Haru’s interactions with Natsume provided some of the best and most consistently hilarious comedy throughout the entire show. Also, Yuu’s random appearances were highly amusing.

Yamaken was the worst “character”, by far. He was thoroughly unlikable and arrogantly manipulative, largely devoid of any singular aspect of his personality that was even marginally interesting. His monotonous inclusion in the narrative was entirely pointless, since, aside from the ability to selfishly interfere, he offered absolutely nothing of worth to the story. Not to mention, his interactions with Shizuku were considerably dull, since their highly similar personalities didn’t elevate the potential for an engaging dynamic, as, above all, their interactions were wholly absent of chemistry, only ever momentarily touching upon Yamaken’s denial of the feelings he harbors for a Shizuku he knows is well beyond his grasp. As such, Haru and Yamaken’s very rare interactions were far more interesting, though still a bit rudimentary in nature, since Yamaken’s not particularly complex. Essentially, a heightened focus on Yamaken’s deeply flawed perception of others in relation to himself would have been a rather insightful aspect of his characterization to partially explore, but, instead, what’s left is a prominence of his dreadfully lifeless feelings for Shizuku and his occasionally amusing, but increasingly repetitive, penchant for easily becoming lost.

Though the narrative improved considerably over the last two episodes, it was never quite able to reach the level of brilliance that was clearly present throughout the first five. Those episodes that fell in between detrimentally meandered for a significant portion of the narrative, as there was a lack of intriguing originality that made the early episodes comparatively unique. As such, the first five episodes were definitely the most impressive of them all, consistently unraveling a highly compelling and largely fantastic narrative; one that was initially suffused with terrific developments between Haru and Shizuku, as well as a superbly restrained focus on only a few secondary characters, which deftly managed to never interfere with the progression of the core narrative element. The latter half, by an unfortunate contrast, was intermittently painful to labor through, as the narrative consistently faltered into a dragging state of perpetual monotony, rarely elevating itself beyond a repetitive regurgitation of the stalled developments within Haru and Shizuku's relationship and a plethora of extremely flawed and weak attempts to convincingly portray Oshima and, in particular, the terrible Yamaken, as, inexplicably, important characters, when they never transitioned into anything of the sort. As such, the latter half of the show wasted a considerable amount of time masquerading Yamaken as some consequential character, when, predictably, all he amounted to was an irritating, comparatively one-dimensional third wheel, only deigning himself to interfere with a Shizuku that he continuously denied he had any feelings for, which was a tiresome repetition of banal affectations the very moment they appeared, and only managed to deteriorate even further as the story progressed.

The dramatic elements that were woven into the narrative weren’t entirely effective, since the majority of these intermittent complications, particularly throughout the latter half, felt quite insignificant and weightless, as, though well-foreshadowed, the complexities within these hindrances of progress weren’t satisfyingly examined. Of course, there were several nuanced and surprisingly introspective developments that occurred throughout the show, particularly Shizuku’s relationship with her mother or the occasional insight into Haru’s past and the fractured relationship with his brother, and even Natsume’s difficulties with her past, but, ultimately, these inferences of insightful substance into the characters were left woefully incomplete.

Essentially, the execution of the narrative was riddled with detrimental elements, especially following the introduction of Oshima and Yamaken, as the pacing often meandered. There was a lack of necessary momentum within the latter half of the narrative, and, in turn, an absence of effective development towards some sort of compelling climax. This, of course, is due to the apparently faithful adaptation of the accompanying material, which hasn‘t been concluded yet, but, unless there’s a second season, this approach to storytelling typically appears to be a thoroughly flawed one, since, much of the time, an inability to conclusively resolve a plethora of substantial developments within the story is quite inevitable, such as, in this case, Natsume and Sasayan’s seemingly inevitable relationship or her lingering feelings for Mitsuyoshi, Yamaken and Oshima’s intrusive involvement, and several aspects of Shizuku and Haru‘s relationship, which results in a story that is often, to an extent, unsatisfying.

The direction was solid throughout, as it effectively elevated several integral moments beyond their simplistic, potentially mundane intentions. The colorful aesthetic was very visually appealing, illuminating an atmosphere that really complemented the lighthearted nature of the material. Musically, the show was quite good, especially noticeable in several of the melancholic selections that typically accompanied reflections to the past. The animation was quite impressive throughout, albeit inconsistently, particularly in it’s ability to excellently portray the exaggerated reactions from many of the characters, which really benefited the humor.

All in all, Tonari was one of the best shows of this season, but also one of the most occasionally disappointing and frustratingly inconsistent, as it lingered for far too long on pointless, inevitably unresolved disruptions within the narrative that added absolutely nothing to the story. It excelled in many areas, especially notable in it’s mostly fantastic cast of characters and the wonderfully energetic atmosphere that heightened the effectiveness of nearly every aspect within each episode. The other elements, such as Yamaken’s perpetually unrequited and seemingly superficial “love” for Shizuku and Oshima‘s brief involvement within the story, were essentially meaningless and exceedingly simplistic, as every development within their evolving characterization and the relationships they pursued was suffused with a particular predictability that was quite disappointing and wholly unnecessary. Unfortunately, the abundance of conventional clichés was thoroughly detrimental to my overall perception of this once-incredible show. Despite my criticisms though, this was definitely interesting and consistently enjoyable, so I’m hoping for a second season, as it would likely resolve several of the inconclusive story threads in a much more satisfying manner.

An impressive, but somewhat disappointing 7/10 for me.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there going to be a season 2? ( 1 2 )

SalemWitch - Apr 2, 2013

63 by lixiuyue »»
Dec 23, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

463 by LANNYPOOPOODONG »»
Oct 20, 2023 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

165 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2012

165 by ccrr »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2012

186 by mirsips »»
Jul 24, 2023 4:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.