Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 15, 2013 5:08 AM

Jan 2013
for me, yoshiwara arc(139~146) > four devas arc(210~214) = shisengumi arc(101~105) > benizakura arc(58~61) = red spider arc(177~181) -- in that order.
i don't like baragaki arc at all, i think it was kinda boring... and in my opinion, umibozu arc(40~42) & fuyo arc(69~71) are both serious arcs too.
ikkoku arc in manga was really epic! looking forward to the anime version.
Silver_WaveJan 15, 2013 7:41 AM
Jan 15, 2013 11:48 AM

Sep 2011
Silver_Wave said:
for me, yoshiwara arc(139~146) > four devas arc(210~214) = shisengumi arc(101~105) > benizakura arc(58~61) = red spider arc(177~181) -- in that order.
i don't like baragaki arc at all, i think it was kinda boring... and in my opinion, umibozu arc(40~42) & fuyo arc(69~71) are both serious arcs too.
ikkoku arc in manga was really epic! looking forward to the anime version.
yah i know umibzou technically counts, but i dont know theres a big differance between the ones up there and the umibozu in terms of seriousness, all the other arcs up there kind of have that drop off point where things get darker and will ahve little to no comedy till the epilogue, Umibozu doesnt have that, Fuyo i barely remember but would anyone honestly vote for that?

Like im not counting every arc that gets serious, cause almost every one of them aside from a small number of them do at some point near the end. Even some of the most absurd did, but im asking for those specific arcs where shit really got real that really let the drama take the majority of the screen time, that being said i should have left yagyuu off.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 15, 2013 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
i love fuyo arc! not my favorite, but i really like it sooooo much!!
Jan 16, 2013 7:08 AM

Mar 2010
Silver_Wave said:
i love fuyo arc! not my favorite, but i really like it sooooo much!!

+1
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2013 4:30 PM

Jul 2012
Shinsengumi Rebellion arc. Love the Shinsengumi. Went in depth with Hijikata's personality(s), and I was happy to see Sogo's strong loyalty to Kondo. Loved how Hijikata and Sogo explained to Kondo that they were the sword to protect his beliefs. Isao was a great antagonist, and was very satisfied with his resolve. Gintoki vs Bansai was cool, but Yorozuya in Shinsengumi uniforms were awesome!
Jan 20, 2013 6:44 PM
Jun 2008
I vote for Yoshiwara in Flames arc.. Was nice to see Kagura's badass side <3 but the best scene was Okita's rebellion when he killed everyone on the train .. Now that was EPIC .. Can't wait for the new arc to be animated <3
Jan 20, 2013 6:45 PM
May 2012
The one with Kagura going crazy of course.
Jan 20, 2013 6:55 PM

Nov 2012
Just started on the first series, I am really curious to see how the serious arcs will turnout.
Seems like I got a long way though.
Jan 20, 2013 7:00 PM

Nov 2010
alexx_310 said:
Just started on the first series, I am really curious to see how the serious arcs will turnout.
First one is at like 50 something.
Jan 20, 2013 7:01 PM
May 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
alexx_310 said:
58, the one with the robots?
Jan 20, 2013 7:03 PM

Sep 2011
alexx_310 said:
you poor poor bastard for having to sit through gintama's start, Well the serious arcs here are the ones that get most serious, A large majority of arcs get serious
http://www.yorozuyasoul.com/gintama/arcs
See just how many more arcs on here than the ones i listed here, i wont say which ones other than the ones posted here and the memory loss arc get serious since one of the most fun aspects of gintama's arcs is that you never can guess which will get serious and which wont but you dont have to wait as long as you think to get a taste of its drama

Its worth it like the rest of the series, its all a matter of getting through the slump at the start and getting to the good shit 18 episodes in though it varies when gintama gets good, some lucky bastards start enjoying it around ep 10, some unlucky bastards dont like it till the 40's, but most people myself included start enjoying it around the late 10's early 20's

IntroverTurtle said:
alexx_310 said:
for the first serious action arc its technically umibozu which i left off the list(ep 39), but in terms of getting serious at all the very first arc and a couple solo eps show off some of it, though not counting the nmemory loss arc all drama prior to the umibozu arc is kind of.....iffy

Sophilia said:
IntroverTurtle said:
alexx_310 said:
58, the one with the robots?
no 58 is benizakura, your thinking the fuyo arc which is 69

(not im not a pathetic fanboy memorizing these ep numbers, im just reading the previously posted link to all the arcs and when they play, see not a pathetic fanboy im just getting my info from one)
JizzyHitlerJan 20, 2013 7:06 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 20, 2013 7:14 PM

Nov 2012
haha thanks! But to be honest Gintamas start isn't really that bad, I find it to be quite humerus
I might just marathon it right now to see how the serious arcs are(If I ever get there)
Jan 20, 2013 7:20 PM

Sep 2011
alexx_310 said:
haha thanks! But to be honest Gintamas start isn't really that bad, I find it to be quite humerus
I might just marathon it right now to see how the serious arcs are(If I ever get there)
Oh god damn you, you are one of the lucky ones that actually enjoys gintama's start

Anyhow marathoning it isnt a good idea, just watch it at a normal pace and when you get to it you will get to it. Just keep this in mind, the shows gets consistantly better both in terms of comedy and drama, So the first instances of drama really are not all that memorable, but they start becoming that in the memory loss arc which is also where the show starts to reach its true colors as a whole

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 20, 2013 8:25 PM
May 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

(not im not a pathetic fanboy memorizing these ep numbers, im just reading the previously posted link to all the arcs and when they play, see not a pathetic fanboy im just getting my info from one)
haha, I remember all the scenes from the episodes, but I don't really try to know the name of the arcs or the episode numbers.

I should do a Gintama marathon.
Jan 20, 2013 8:33 PM

Nov 2010
Sophilia said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

haha, I remember all the scenes from the episodes, but I don't really try to know the name of the arcs or the episode numbers.

I got done like a month ago rewatching everything for about the 6th time. It's still funny when you rewatch.
Jan 21, 2013 7:18 AM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Sophilia said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

I got done like a month ago rewatching everything for about the 6th time. It's still funny when you rewatch.
I'm doing one now, umibozu arc was alot better than i remember

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 24, 2013 2:33 PM

Sep 2011
Ikkoku Keisei has been such a epic arc so far, i dont know if it tops 4 divas yet(ill reserve judgement until the arc is actually done obviously) but I could see this topping it if the quality of the next 2 episodes are as good as the previous one.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 24, 2013 3:15 PM

Dec 2010
Yoshiwara being first is no surprise
I'm getting psyched just listening to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmw4VfJMD-M

my favourites would be
1. Ikkoku Keisei
2. Yoshiwara in Flames
3. Kabukicho Four Devas

the transition from funny to serious had the biggest impact in the IK arc for me
and lots of cool stuff happens
watching it in the anime is even more fun
Jan 27, 2013 6:57 AM

Sep 2011
depending on how the next 2 episodes of ikkou kissei work out i may be able to say its better than 4 divas, it needs and emotional kick to it, also i swear to god they better do a summary clip show in the credits like they usually do, I was really disappointed how they didnt do that for the 4 divas arc with samurai heart. I really wnat to see a summary with the full song to the op.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 2, 2013 12:41 PM

Mar 2009
I voted for the Red Spider arc since it has one of my favorite moments in it (firsts half of episode 180), and I keep rewatching it just for that. If I had to judge how much I enjoyed an entire arc thought...that's harder. Four devas arc stick out for the graveyard episode, the latest episodes of the Ikkoku Keisei arc have been really good too. But Yoshiwara in Flames probably is the best overall in my opinion.
Woff, I'm a Cow
Feb 7, 2013 4:42 AM

Aug 2010
After finishing the newest arc...I say it's probably my fav.

4 Deva and Yoshiwara arc aren't far behind either. Those 3 arcs are the definition of EPICNESS!!
Feb 7, 2013 3:35 PM

Sep 2011
Well might as well do a listing now that the ikkoku keisei arc is done

4 Divas > Ikkoku Keissei > Yoshiwara > Shinsengumi rebbelion > Okita's sister > Baragaki > benizakura

Honeslty after rewatching the benizakura arc again yesterday.....it really is the worst in terms of comedy, pacing, and action, It was a blast originally watching it since it was the first action arc in gintama but seeing it a 2nd time.....its really not all that good a 2nd time around

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 7, 2013 8:27 PM

Nov 2008
Ikkoku Keissei is tied with Yoshiwara in flames for me, both just had everything you could possibly ask for.
Feb 8, 2013 3:51 AM

Aug 2008
Ikkoku Keissei arc
Although it seemingly had slight action than Yoshiwara arc which is also my favorite, it had intense plot development and really gave me a clear view on what direction Gintama will take on the future. Also, although Yoshiwara introduced Kamui as an important character on the part of Kagura and revealed a little bit of her past, Ikkoku Keissei not only introduced Oboro and other new characters but also finally gave us a picture of Gintoki's sensei, Gintoki's identity as the White Yasha, the cause of Takasugi's hatred and Zura's membership of Joi. Not only that, it seems other aspects of Gintama besides its epic comedy and action, it all mixed into one in this arc.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Feb 12, 2013 7:58 PM

Jan 2013
I need to watch Shinsengumi and Yoshiwara in Flames still, I keep jumping about with Gintama for some stupid reason. I haven't heard much of the Yagyuu arc or Okita's sister, but I'll have to check those out too. As for the ones I've seen: Benizakura, Red Spider, Four Devas, Baragaki and Ikkoku Keissei, I'd say Red Spider and Ikkoku Keisei are the best, Four Devas in the middle and Benizakura and Baragaki were weak. I recently watched Red Spider and while it was short, it was heartwarming and sorrowful. There were lots of intricacies in the plot and the character dynamics, it shows bits of Gin & Tsukuyo's backstories and it has a great fight with Gin vs Jiraia; along with the fact that the antagonist actually DIES in this arc makes it was one easily one of the best IMO. The thing keeping Ikkoku Keisei down was some of the predictable or odd moments along with the fact that Oboro lives, thus prolonging the importance and devotion to yet ANOTHER villain, but other than that it was also very compassionate and well made and had some of the most badass fights of the series. Four Devas had some awesome twists and alliance shifts, but there were a few big cop-outs which weakened the intensity. Benizakura was kind of cookie cutter but was the first notably major battle arc and Baragaki was cheesy.
EDIT: My bad, I assumed Baragaki was another name for the Kintama arc; I'm out of my mind right now ;P. I would've considered the Kintama arc borderline serious, it certainly had tense moments, although there was a lot of comedy and meandering around. On that note, I should watch the Baragaki arc too.
AngelsArcanumFeb 12, 2013 8:14 PM
Feb 12, 2013 7:59 PM

Jan 2013
I'm also really looking forward to Obi-One Kenofi because Shinpachi finally gets to truly shine! :D
Feb 16, 2013 4:11 AM
Apr 2012
Yoshiwara arc, hands down. The part where Kagura just snaps and went berserk. Was FUCKIN' BADASS!
Feb 17, 2013 8:53 AM

Oct 2012
I didn't like serious arcs in gintama but if I have to choose I'll say Yagyuu Arc because of that epic sandpaper scene

My favorite arc in general is the ketsuno ana arc. The pandemonium and flying balls made me love gintama
lionheart04Feb 17, 2013 8:56 AM
Feb 24, 2013 7:59 PM

Sep 2011
In terms of best arc hand down its Yoshiwara in Flames arc. I picked the Spider arc as the best serious arc because its the first time we got to see Gintoki really mad, at least in my opinion he seemed more serious than ever in that arc. Also the plot was much more sadistic and darker than some of the other arcs, in my opinion.
Feb 25, 2013 3:48 AM

Sep 2011
RomanceDawn said:
In terms of best arc hand down its Yoshiwara in Flames arc. I picked the Spider arc as the best serious arc because its the first time we got to see Gintoki really mad, at least in my opinion he seemed more serious than ever in that arc. Also the plot was much more sadistic and darker than some of the other arcs, in my opinion.
He did get pretty serious in red spider but he got pretty serious in the newest arc, especially since he got some of the coolest kills

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 25, 2013 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
I really like Hijikata's arcs because they're not so much about the fights but more about the drama so I'd probably go with the Shinsengumi Rebellion arc with Keisei as a close second and then Mitsuba and Yoshiwara as thirds. Itou was such a great character and his death was one of the saddest in my opinion. Ikkoku Keisei used to be my first but I felt the pacing was a bit too fast in the anime.
Mar 4, 2013 9:30 AM

Sep 2011
Itou's death is probably the 2nd saddest in the series for me, okita's sister is by far the saddest part of the series in general

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 7, 2013 12:10 PM

Jan 2012
You people forgot the Rengokukan arc at the start of the serie, that was the first time that Gintoki really showed his serious part
How I love a game
Mar 12, 2013 8:06 PM

Feb 2012
Gintama has so much good serious arcs, it's really hard to choose, I'll have to go with Benizakura arc, it's the one that started it all, and established the whole "serious story" for Gintama.
Mar 12, 2013 8:15 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Well might as well do a listing now that the ikkoku keisei arc is done

4 Divas > Ikkoku Keissei > Yoshiwara > Shinsengumi rebbelion > Okita's sister > Baragaki > benizakura

Honeslty after rewatching the benizakura arc again yesterday.....it really is the worst in terms of comedy, pacing, and action, It was a blast originally watching it since it was the first action arc in gintama but seeing it a 2nd time.....its really not all that good a 2nd time around

I thought the Benizakura was great as a movie.
Mar 28, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2009
I really prefer ALL arcs almost !!! ^^ it's really hard to make decission x..x
Benizakura arc, Yagyuu arc, Shinsengumi Rebellion arc, Yoshiwara in Flames arc, Red Spider arc, Kabukicho Four Devas arc, Baragaki arc, Ikkoku Keisei arc, Obi-One Kenofi Arc (Dojo Revival Arc)..

but my ultimate favourite are Kabukicho Four Devas and Baragaki arc <3 it was just soo fierce *o* and Gintoki and Hijikata fighting and Isaburo.. it was really epic ~ and now new favourite is definitelly Ikkoku Keisei arc where Oboro vs Gintoki and Shinsengumi/Mimawarigumi Shogun Kagura Shinpachi.. everyone and story is just beautiful and sad and dramatic.. so after Baragaki Ikkoku Keisei ~
but voted for Baragaki :)
*ANIME I.NTERE.ST*----> +IN anime pictures and get FREE anime & manga merchandize from JAPAN!
Mar 30, 2013 2:14 AM

Jun 2008
Any arc where they play "Jinsei wa Belt Conveyor no Youni Nagareru" at the climax.

But if I had to rank these ones I tend to think about stand out moments of utter baddass in each arc. OF course that's in all of them...anyway

1. Yoshiwara - Kagura Fight
2. Shinsengumi Rebellion - Okita on a train full of people
3. Baragaki - Fucking Hijikata cutting a bullet in half

Those are the standout moments I can think of. My instinct says Red Spider next but I can't think of the moment where I had an awesomegasm. Four Devas was great particularly when Jirochou and Gintoki teamed up. Lastly I loved the Ikoku arc it was on a completely different scale from previous arcs in that the freaking shogunate got involved, but I'm not inclined to rank something so recent no matter how awesome Gintoki and Oboro's fight was.
Apr 23, 2013 2:43 AM

Jun 2011
Voted for Yoshiwara arc, it is a very good arc, but the fight between Gintoki and Ya Ou wasn't much, it's good but there are better ones. Overall,

Yoshiwara > Yagyuu > Red Spider > Shinsengumi Rebellion > Kabukicho Four Devas > Baragaki > Benizakura > Ikkoku Keisei.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 27, 2013 9:06 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
my top 3
1. Yoshiwara in Flames
2. Kabukicho Four Devas
3. Ikkoku Keisei arc
Jan 14, 2014 3:29 AM

Jan 2013
lol Reviving this age old thread. Anyways, still need to see Baragaki, Yagyu and Okita's Sis, but my current ranking goes:

Red Spider>Courtesan of a Nation>Four Devas~=Yoshiwara in Flames>Obi One Kenofi (but Shin finally manning-up was refreshing)>Shinsengumi Rebellion>Benizakura
Jan 17, 2014 7:55 PM

Sep 2011
christ i forgot i even made this thread until you bumped it

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 17, 2014 7:59 PM

Jul 2011
Even after the end of the anime, nobody has chosen the Obi wan arc.
Jan 17, 2014 8:01 PM

Sep 2011
pralan said:
Even after the end of the anime, nobody has chosen the Obi wan arc.
i didnt add that until after it aired if i remember correctly, the thread immediately died and most of the people had already voted for ikkou kissei and yoshiwara by the time it was added, id imagine it have way more votes than the freaking baragaki arc

also why the fuck did i include yagyuu in this?

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 17, 2014 10:14 PM

Dec 2012
Yoshiwara arc I guess. It is kinda disappointing to see it have the most votes, so I guess that's the best serious arc according to the fans? The arc could have been better. There were too many cheesy moments and that kid was just plain annoying sometimes. There is a small plot hole too ( How were she able to stand in the beginning of the arc in that tower where that kid always used to see her if her legs tendon were cut ?) unless it was mentioned that they were cut during the invasion. The main fight was not even the best and it just dragged out. Kagura's fight was the best imo. I like Tsukuyo though, I think I liked her before I even watched her debut episode due to her and Gintoko fan art I've seen.

Meh. All the arcs before it ranged from mediocre to below average. I guess comedy is all there is to Gintama. Which would have been great if it weren't for the hit and miss nature of most of the episodes.
Jan 17, 2014 10:26 PM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
Yoshiwara arc I guess. It is kinda disappointing to see it have the most votes, so I guess that's the best serious arc according to the fans? The arc could have been better. There were too many cheesy moments and that kid was just plain annoying sometimes. There is a small plot hole too ( How were she able to stand in the beginning of the arc in that tower where that kid always used to see her if her legs tendon were cut ?) unless it was mentioned that they were cut during the invasion. The main fight was not even the best and it just dragged out. Kagura's fight was the best imo. I like Tsukuyo though, I think I liked her before I even watched her debut episode due to her and Gintoko fan art I've seen.

Meh. All the arcs before it ranged from mediocre to below average. I guess comedy is all there is to Gintama. Which would have been great if it weren't for the hit and miss nature of most of the episodes.

ikkou kissei is the arc considered best by fans now, yoshiwara has the most votes cause i made this thread prior to ikkou kissei airing though that was considered the best for a while, ive been contemplating raising my score of enchousen to a 10 just because of how good courtesean of a nation was though if you dont like past arcs your enjoyment may very, part of what makes it so good was that it clears up every single bit of gintoki's past, has every major character show up and told a very interesting story about revenge and a love that could never be, also watching gintoki mercilously kill and impale a bunch of human enemies without pity or remorse is a nice change of pace for your average shounen hero. and on top of all that it sets up potential for future arcs one of which is very likely the final arc
JizzyHitlerJan 17, 2014 10:36 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 9, 2014 7:57 AM

Sep 2013
tsudecimo said:

Gintama's arcs definitely aren't the very best, but they are still better than Naruto's, so I don't see the problem. Especially when the whole point of Gintama is the parody and the comedy. The arcs are there to give the comedy/parody a nice setting, that's what I feel. (E.g Yoshiwara in Flames had obvious references to Rurouni Kenshin and Naruto.) And a little change of pace from the randomness. Shounen crap is like pizza. It's never bad, just awfully mediocre at times. And Gintama parodies that, in good and bad.

For me has to be between Yoshiwara and Ikkou Kissei indeed.
cupcFeb 9, 2014 8:02 AM
Feb 27, 2014 1:36 PM

Jun 2011
The Kenofi arc has no votes :(
I'm pretty surprised by that... it isn't my favorite but I thought it was pretty good. Especially because it gave Shinpachi and Otae some much needed attention and depth.

Mar 13, 2014 2:40 AM

Jan 2013
Yoshiwara in Flames arc 139-146... why? Kagura.
Mar 13, 2014 2:55 AM

Dec 2012
cupc said:
tsudecimo said:

Gintama's arcs definitely aren't the very best, but they are still better than Naruto's, so I don't see the problem. Especially when the whole point of Gintama is the parody and the comedy. The arcs are there to give the comedy/parody a nice setting, that's what I feel. (E.g Yoshiwara in Flames had obvious references to Rurouni Kenshin and Naruto.) And a little change of pace from the randomness. Shounen crap is like pizza. It's never bad, just awfully mediocre at times. And Gintama parodies that, in good and bad.

Better than Naruto's? okay that's your opinion. I don't understand why you are stating it as a fact, however, must be a bait. The only thing Gintama's better at than Naruto is the comedy imo. Which is something not worth mentioning, since comedy is merely a sub genre in Naruto, like most other battle manga.

They are not better than the other Shounen arcs I've seen, maybe better than some arcs in one piece, but that's about it. Bleach's Zanbakuto filler arc is better than most of Gintama's arc. They are not better than anything else imo. Literally every other battle anime/manga I've watched/read had better serious arcs than Gintama's.

If Gintama only has comedy to offer, then yeah that's a problem. Comedy won't make an anime enjoyable or satisfy the basic need for entertainment for 200+ episodes, no matter how good it is. And in Gintama's case, there are quite a lot of miss comedy episodes. But that's just me, if other people think that's enough, all the more power to them.

I will have to disagree with your stupid pizza analogy.
tsudecimoMar 13, 2014 2:58 AM
Mar 13, 2014 4:58 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
cupc said:
tsudecimo said:

Better than Naruto's? okay that's your opinion. I don't understand why you are stating it as a fact, however, must be a bait. The only thing Gintama's better at than Naruto is the comedy imo. Which is something not worth mentioning, since comedy is merely a sub genre in Naruto, like most other battle manga.

They are not better than the other Shounen arcs I've seen, maybe better than some arcs in one piece, but that's about it. Bleach's Zanbakuto filler arc is better than most of Gintama's arc. They are not better than anything else imo. Literally every other battle anime/manga I've watched/read had better serious arcs than Gintama's.

If Gintama only has comedy to offer, then yeah that's a problem. Comedy won't make an anime enjoyable or satisfy the basic need for entertainment for 200+ episodes, no matter how good it is. And in Gintama's case, there are quite a lot of miss comedy episodes. But that's just me, if other people think that's enough, all the more power to them.

I will have to disagree with your stupid pizza analogy.
Thats good that you avoided turning that into an argument but lets not continue this conversation since it will only cause one later, its a subjective opinion on both parts
JizzyHitlerMar 13, 2014 5:02 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 28, 2013

180 by lordgaara »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hyack - Feb 7, 2013

203 by lordgaara »»
Apr 24, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HybridMBL - Mar 21, 2013

116 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hyack - Mar 14, 2013

113 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Gintama': Enchousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HybridMBL - Mar 7, 2013

101 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.