Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2012 1:56 PM

Jun 2009
masaoko does all with his Head xD
Head butt yeah
Dec 20, 2012 2:06 PM

Jun 2009
i liked the scene with Kougami and Akane at the End he is soo Caring and watches over her soo Nice
Dec 20, 2012 2:09 PM

Oct 2012
Good episode, Akane, that dumb bitch couldnt even save her friend.... Too bad the sexy girl had to die.

Cant believe Makashima cant be detected by the sibyl system.

Too bad hunter dude died, i liked his character.

And its all masaoka's fault for not letting kogami help akane. Dat headbutt.

I wonder if akane's going to go insane soon and have a crime coefficient of over 9000 probably.
Dec 20, 2012 2:12 PM
Nov 2008
Ok that does it. After this episode this anime gets a solid 10 from me! Amazingly well done episode! LOVE IT!
Dec 20, 2012 2:18 PM
Feb 2012
Wow! Now THAT'S a villain.

He just utterly destroyed Akane there. Not only did he kill her friend, but he took his time and killed her in a very cruel way that ensured that she suffered. It's sick, it's twisted..

And for some reason.. I love it! Not the killling mind you, but the way Makashima was presented.
Dec 20, 2012 2:32 PM
Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Notice how cool it’s made to be with 2 guns but sadly if Akane does anything with the other one and it hits Yuki by mistake it will be a problem for her. Likewise not sure if it kills Shougo how it will react to her in crime coefficient.
Rest in club later on most likely.

Were you paying attention? She couldn't fire the Dominator when aimed at Shogo because his score was too low and the gun locked. She TRIED to fire the shotgun but she clearly has no experience handling a firearm of that sort-- the most obvious evidence being that she tries to use it with one hand --and not only misses the first shot, but loses control and wastes the second.

Had nothing to do with Yuki.

Nov 2012
Awesome episode

Makishima, it was expected that analysing him wouldn't show anything
I thought we were gonna be seeing an holographic surprise by Gu-sang. I wonder were he is... but surely he is next XDXD

Jun 2012
AWESOME !
Great episode, Loved the end. I'm happy they didn't chicken out at the end and pull a last-second-rescue-scene by Masaoka or another.

I don't get why so many people are surprised the sybil system failed to detect Makishima, though. The system is obviously intrinsically flawed (how could it be possible to even begin to convert good and evil into computer code? The defectiveness of the system has been pointed out from episode 1... ) and Makishima's coefficient's stability was already hinted at a while ago.

Dec 20, 2012 3:14 PM

Nov 2012
Danielcook said:

And its all masaoka's fault for not letting kogami help akane. Dat headbutt.

-Missy!! can You administer first aid?
-I've training on it several times, but I've never actually done it
-Then, leave it to me

if anything, we should blame Gino for sending only 2 guys to help Kogami. It was weird how he was so greedy to hunt Kogami and in the next episode he gave more importance to the jamming. Dam writers!!
Dec 20, 2012 3:16 PM

Mar 2012
Wow, I loved the psychological mindfuck this episode presented us.

I know we'd seen bits and pieces of Makishima before this episode, but wow, what a way to introduce a villain. THAT is how it is done. He put Akane in the worst situation possible using the very system she abides by against her. She HAD to use the gun to kill Makishima and save Yuki. However, if she does that, she's labeled a murderer by the Sibyl System's standards. The funny part is if it were one of the Enforcers, they probably would've took the gun and shot him since they are already prisoners of the Sibyl System. Ultimately, I loved it because not only did it show how cruel Makishima is, but he even explained why the Sibyl System is flawed.

If it were me, I would've shot him. Even if it labeled me a murderer, I would die or go to prison knowing I saved my friend's life. Then again, I have experience using firearms whereas Akane is inexperienced and panicked with her shots.

Seriously, as disappointing of a year as 2012 has been for anime, Psycho-Pass (and Robotics;Notes) might salvage it for me. I can't say I've seen ONE masterpiece anime this year until I saw Psycho-Pass (as long as it stays the course, it will be).
Dec 20, 2012 3:28 PM
Sep 2012
Kougami was a real BA in during his fight. Loved how he managed to trick and kill Toyohisa after being wounded. Shougo is truly a villain in how he taunted Akane and killed Yuki right in front of her. I think that Shougo is a sociopath and since I think the Sybil-System measures guilty in some way, it doesn't see him as a threat since he doesn't feel guilty. I hope that poor Akane's psycho-pass doesn't go up so high that she is forced to become an enforcer like Kougami.
Dec 20, 2012 3:35 PM

Jun 2012
We've all known the Sibyl System was flawed ever since the concept was introduced to us at the end of the show but damn, they really nailed it here. When people's Psycho Pass gets clouded is it because their mental state has conflict inside or something else? We still don't know exactly what causes people's hues to rise or fall, but based off Shogo who actually had is Crime Coefficient going down the entire episode maybe he was born that way so Sibyl can't say he's been acting any different? Probably wrong but just trying to get the blood flowing.

I liked the dilemma Shogo placed upon Akane, if she doesn't kill Shogo without Sibyl's approval her friend dies and her PP most likely gets clouded or you kill him and your CC gets clouded anyway. What a tough choice to place upon a rookie who has never had to make a choice with such weight in her entire life. Remember when her childhood was told to us by that gay last episode? She had a regular life and never had someone's life in her hands before. What a great mid season finale
Dec 20, 2012 3:37 PM

Jul 2009
what the fuck. why didnt she just blow his head off. jeez.
never liked the female mc to begin with but now i have an actual reason to dislike her

and to all the people out there who thinks akane didnt shoot in order to prevent her psycho pass from rising, you're wrong. she's not that simple of a character to not shoot someone all because she wants to save her own ass.

the true reason, i believe, is that she didnt shoot because she believes too heavily in the system. the dominator's readings are absolute- if it says he has 0 PP, then by definition, he is pure and should not be killed. so in that sense, akane's strong belief in the system and her sense of justice backfired, as by definition, she didn't want to kill an 'innocent' person (with 0 PP).
KurogashiDec 20, 2012 3:46 PM
Dec 20, 2012 3:38 PM

Oct 2010
addiemon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Notice how cool it’s made to be with 2 guns but sadly if Akane does anything with the other one and it hits Yuki by mistake it will be a problem for her. Likewise not sure if it kills Shougo how it will react to her in crime coefficient.
Rest in club later on most likely.

Were you paying attention? She couldn't fire the Dominator when aimed at Shogo because his score was too low and the gun locked. She TRIED to fire the shotgun but she clearly has no experience handling a firearm of that sort-- the most obvious evidence being that she tries to use it with one hand --and not only misses the first shot, but loses control and wastes the second.

Had nothing to do with Yuki.
You understood me wrong here. The other one referred to her other gun not the Dominator. One that the cyborg guy used.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 20, 2012 3:40 PM

Jul 2010
I just wonder how will Akane act after what happened.That was a fking brutal experience.I hope she will learn now something.Something very important that she yet lacks.
Damn, Makishima sure is an interesting villian.An asshole, but yea, interesting.

5/5 can't wait to see next episode.
Dec 20, 2012 3:50 PM

Oct 2008
holy fucking shit, best episode so far, fucking incredible, I'm speechless

6/5
Dec 20, 2012 3:53 PM

Jan 2012
This was a really enjoyable episode, felt myself struggling to get into this at first but it's really growing on me now. Kogami is what's keeping watching this mainly atm though.
Dec 20, 2012 3:54 PM

Jan 2012
I think it's rather ridiculous that you don't have a regular weapon or some sort of enable button on that sibyl gun. What if it's an emergency? Anyway, the episode was rather good. Hope Akanes pass won't get clouded now.

Dec 20, 2012 3:59 PM

Aug 2008
Danielcook said:
Good episode, Akane, that dumb bitch couldnt even save her friend.....

She's not dumb nor a bitch. Her world just came crashing down on her in mere minutes. Everything she believed in ( such as justice, the sibyle system , and saving the innocent ) all were tested and thrown back into her face. She froze and was probably mind fucked. Her heart and mind told her to do the right thing but at that moment, she couldn't decipher what exactly WAS the right thing.

Her faith in the sibyle system was destroyed and now she's a complete wreck. Can't wait to see her road to recovery.
Dec 20, 2012 4:09 PM

Nov 2011
This episode was extremely intense and I was actually shaking. Akane was in the worst position ever. If only some Enforcers were there with her at the time maybe Yuki's death might have been avoided. Can't wait for the next episode, though apparently it comes out in 2 weeks.
KoiShoudouDec 20, 2012 4:13 PM
Dec 20, 2012 4:11 PM

Mar 2009
The system is flawed because it isn't a mind reader that's why people like Kogami are stuck being enforcers even though there is no way he would harm an innocent person or rob a bank or something. The more I learn about the system the more it seems that it analyses the chemical levels in the persons brain, the chemicals caused by stress adrenaline, fear, anxiety,anger, guilt, and even pleasure.
I believe makishima is a sociopath as others have said, however he is also a serial killer, like some sociopaths are, and usually they kill people because it is the only way for them to feel anything, Makishima doesn't feel anything, and killing people with his own hands doesn't do anything for him, he gets off manipulating people into killing/raping/what have you.
You can see how biologically, his crime coefficient wouldn't rise when he thought and had the intention to kill yuki. It bores him, there's no adrenaline, stress, pleasure, he feels NOTHING so is crime coefficient is NOTHING.
I think he may have started off killing others himself but when he realised there was so risk, or rise, or pleasure from it he went after people he saw that had the hidden potential for mass crime. Seeing other people transform into monsters, by his gentle prodding got him the rise he was looking for, it entertained him as nothing ever has. That's also why he had a higher number when Akane first turned the dominator on him, he was still on the high of watching the hunter guy, but as he watched Akane pathetically try to kill and stop him, it bored him to watch her, she failed to do as he said so he killed her friend to punish her and maybe to push her off the edge.

In summary, as Makishima said himself, most of the time his crime coefficient is pure white or 0. And the only time it isn't is when he watches others commit crimes under his guidance. I don't think he ever reaches the "criminal" level but it's the only time he feels anything except pure white.

Also Akane should have turned the dominator on her friend, she would have had a crime coefficient, probably just the stun level. Either she should have told her to duck then fired at Makishima, or let it hit her friend so that she was unconscious, making it harder for Makishima to manipulate Yuki and let Akane think clearly, it's hard to think when your friend is screaming for you to help her. And even if Makishima killed her, at least she wasn't scared and in pain. I think that's what kogami would have done.
uniquelyme91Dec 20, 2012 4:15 PM
Cat Love

Dec 20, 2012 4:19 PM
Jun 2008
I was really hard to kill a person with own will.
I wonder is this what kept soldier's mentality stable during war.

Anyway, Its very hard for Akane to shoot without a precise cross-hair from the shotgun.It is even more scary if one's best friend is standing beside the target.This is not written in the manual xD
I am surprise her hand didn't break while holding that double barrel shotgun with only one hand.

Elite60 said:
This episode is a prime example of how flawed the system is. Poor Akane won't be able to function normally after witnessing the death of her friend, Yuki.
I think the system is quite good.... Anyway,I think there is no perfect system in the world that can completely suppress crime, not even Jormungand lol
Dec 20, 2012 4:23 PM

Sep 2012
A really good and intense episode. Like others have said, because he feels no remorse or he doesn't think his actions are wrong, he has a low crime coefficient.

I really hoped Akane would of shot him though. Also considering another one of her friends had died.
SexySantaDec 20, 2012 4:37 PM
Dec 20, 2012 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
uniquelyme91 said:
The system is flawed because it isn't a mind reader that's why people like Kogami are stuck being enforcers even though there is no way he would harm an innocent person or rob a bank or something. The more I learn about the system the more it seems that it analyses the chemical levels in the persons brain, the chemicals caused by stress adrenaline, fear, anxiety,anger, guilt, and even pleasure.
I believe makishima is a sociopath as others have said, however he is also a serial killer, like some sociopaths are, and usually they kill people because it is the only way for them to feel anything, Makishima doesn't feel anything, and killing people with his own hands doesn't do anything for him, he gets off manipulating people into killing/raping/what have you.
You can see how biologically, his crime coefficient wouldn't rise when he thought and had the intention to kill yuki. It bores him, there's no adrenaline, stress, pleasure, he feels NOTHING so is crime coefficient is NOTHING.
I think he may have started off killing others himself but when he realised there was so risk, or rise, or pleasure from it he went after people he saw that had the hidden potential for mass crime. Seeing other people transform into monsters, by his gentle prodding got him the rise he was looking for, it entertained him as nothing ever has. That's also why he had a higher number when Akane first turned the dominator on him, he was still on the high of watching the hunter guy, but as he watched Akane pathetically try to kill and stop him, it bored him to watch her, she failed to do as he said so he killed her friend to punish her and maybe to push her off the edge.

In summary, as Makishima said himself, most of the time his crime coefficient is pure white or 0. And the only time it isn't is when he watches others commit crimes under his guidance. I don't think he ever reaches the "criminal" level but it's the only time he feels anything except pure white.

Also Akane should have turned the dominator on her friend, she would have had a crime coefficient, probably just the stun level. Either she should have told her to duck then fired at Makishima, or let it hit her friend so that she was unconscious, making it harder for Makishima to manipulate Yuki and let Akane think clearly, it's hard to think when your friend is screaming for you to help her. And even if Makishima killed her, at least she wasn't scared and in pain. I think that's what kogami would have done.

quiet intressting
And Kougami seems too be still interesting to him soo maybe he get his level up to a level the system will take him
Dec 20, 2012 4:30 PM
Nov 2012
Woah, a really good episode imo ...

From what I understood, I think Makishima's hue is so clear because he's killing on his own free will and not because of stress, pleasure to kill, mental disturbance or anything. The Sybil system recognize the tendencies of an individual for commiting crimes, but Makishima doesn't consider it crime.
I would say he's a bit like a revolutionnaire : from the pov pf the society he lives in, a revolutionnaire would be a "criminal", even though there wouldn't be anything wrong with their brain, because what he does is what he think is the rightuous thing, and thus wouldn't be considered a criminal via the Sybil system.
Makishima wanted to kill Yuki to show Akane that the Sybil system is wrong, it's his way to criticize the society, and thus he can kill with a crime coefficient 0.

Then Kogami and Makishima really are antagonist ... One is a "good guy" with a high crime coefficient, the other is a "bad guy" with a low one ...
Even the color of their hair goes in pair xD.
Dec 20, 2012 4:30 PM
Oct 2010
fucked up ep. im guessing thats her first time firing a gun. hope that douchbag dies a painful death. relied too much on that sybil system
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 20, 2012 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
Man that neck cutting scene made me cringe, this episode was really well done and it has been really great since episode 1. Definitely putting this show as a score of (10) right now.
Dec 20, 2012 4:39 PM

Mar 2009
people should watch the first 2 and a half minutes of the first epsiode. It makes sense now lol.
Cat Love

Dec 20, 2012 4:47 PM

Dec 2009
So... I hope the characters start developing this second half.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Dec 20, 2012 4:55 PM

Oct 2010
uniquelyme91 said:

That's pretty nicely written, so you are saying that someone needs to trick his mind into acting for a coefficient high enough?

Sounds like a pain in the ass if you ask me.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 20, 2012 5:00 PM

Dec 2012
Mishichi said:

From what I understood, I think Makishima's hue is so clear because he's killing on his own free will and not because of stress, pleasure to kill, mental disturbance or anything. The Sybil system recognize the tendencies of an individual for commiting crimes, but Makishima doesn't consider it crime.
I would say he's a bit like a revolutionnaire : from the pov pf the society he lives in, a revolutionnaire would be a "criminal", even though there wouldn't be anything wrong with their brain, because what he does is what he think is the rightuous thing, and thus wouldn't be considered a criminal via the Sybil system.
Makishima wanted to kill Yuki to show Akane that the Sybil system is wrong, it's his way to criticize the society, and thus he can kill with a crime coefficient 0.

Then Kogami and Makishima really are antagonist ... One is a "good guy" with a high crime coefficient, the other is a "bad guy" with a low one ...

^This, Makishima's antics seem natural to him, getting really interested in his character now, I hope we get to learn more about him. also did you notice white hair = white crime coefficient, opposite of kogami, not important but whatever xD
Dec 20, 2012 5:07 PM

Nov 2011
What an awesome episode. Some may hate Makishima, but I like him as a villain anyway.

Dec 20, 2012 5:09 PM
Jul 2012
So they've set up the gist of makishima's character. This is where is might get a bit tricky, since if they don't delve into his character more, then I'll be pretty disappointed since you still feel like there's so much more to learn about him.

Overall, the whole series to this point has impressed me. If they can continue this trend until the end and develop the characters better, this will definitely be one of the better shows in recent memory.
Dec 20, 2012 5:12 PM

Jun 2012
wow, epic episode. i think this worthy of a 10 now.

I can see kogami and akane having a team up and resorting to other means that isnt using the dominator to kill makishima. it could be a 3 way battle with MWPSB, Akane & Kougami and Makishima. i can definitely say for sure that this will just get better each week.

Akane will probably end up with a crime coefficient after seeing that and it was nice to see the ultimate flaw of the sibyl system actually in front of her face, god knows what will happen next, but im certain it will blow me away ;)

I really doubt im right in what i said and i dont like to be able to predict things, i think its a lot better if you cant predict what will happen, makes it far more enjoyable.

I like Makishima, definitely one of the better villains i have seen. but thats not really surprising considering i watch a lot of shonen xD he is interesting and doesnt deem his actions wrong thats why sibyl cant ppick him up i think, sibyl cant stop a true psychopath :P
jimbob1141Dec 20, 2012 5:18 PM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Dec 20, 2012 5:17 PM

Oct 2011
Probably the best episode so far. I facepalmed when Akane couldn't aim properly and kill him. I don't think using the Dominator to kill him would be much different than using the shotgun since he's obviously a criminal. Though, it would affect her Psycho Pass if she killed him with the shotgun I assume.

Kudos, Urobuchi.
Dec 20, 2012 5:23 PM

Jul 2010
I knew it... I knew she would be killed.
Because this story is written by Urobuchi (o_o) !!
Dec 20, 2012 5:34 PM

Jan 2009
kusushi said:
I knew it... I knew she would be killed.
Because this story is written by Urobuchi (o_o) !!

i know it too but damn its still sad to see Yuki die
and damn im guessing the Dominator is just measuring Hot-Blooded Killers since its not working on Cold-Blooded Killers like Makishima Shougo
Dec 20, 2012 5:34 PM
Nov 2010
RIP hot chick

I'm actually starting like Makishima, he's the most interesting character so far. And finally a character capable of committing crimes without worrying about the psycho-pass system.
Dec 20, 2012 5:43 PM

Feb 2009
This was an amazing episode. Urobuchi delivers again!

I had a feeling Akane wouldn't pull the trigger when she had the chance. I had never imagined Makashima would have such a low CC.

I can't wait until next week.
Dec 20, 2012 5:50 PM

Mar 2012
Mishichi said:

Actually, that's a very good point and I remember something from the episode. I remember when Akane started talking to Makishima and told him that she's arresting him for his crimes but his response, paraphrasing a little, is "what is crime?" I think you might be onto something that the reason why his hue is so clear is unlike a normal human being where they are conscious they are committing a crime, it's not to him. He has no morals or understanding of what crime is and perhaps that's the reason why his hue seems so clear.

Boy, you gotta love a series like this. It just invokes so much interesting debate about the human psyche that I have to applaud it. I certainly hope this continues to get better as it goes along because I think this show is great.
Dec 20, 2012 5:52 PM

Mar 2012
Arcane587 said:

I had a feeling Akane wouldn't pull the trigger when she had the chance. I had never imagined Makashima would have such a low CC.

Actually, she did pull the trigger...twice. The problem was when she tried to shoot him, her own morals and beliefs in the Sibyl System caused her to panic. She wasn't able to make clear shots because she was hesitant about going against the very system she believes in. By pulling the trigger, it showed that she did want to save her friend but her own psyche caused her to panic.
Dec 20, 2012 5:52 PM
Sep 2012
I could understand why people found Akane frustrating, but think about it:

1. Masaoka said himself that it's been a long time since he saw evidence of a gun that used gunpowder. In their setting, those most have been rare and so Akane would have not received training for it, let alone be able to shoot successfully the first time she used it. THere's also the fact the Makishima was close to Yuki, so the risk of hitting her instead was great.

2. It would have made sense for her to have kept on waiting with the Dominator, as it would have been expected for Makishima's crime co-efficient to have gone up right before the killing. The thought of having a low co-efficient right before actually killing someone would have been absurd until now, especially in a society where people are taught to trust in Sibyl's system.

3. Also, as Makishima was suspicious, it would have been really hard for her to believe his story. And with her friend's life on the line, it's not very difficult to say that she was panicking and could not process things as quickly and accurately as us viewers could have. If you haven't noticed, a lot of her training was theory and not very practical/hand-on (note the first aid scene) so she couldn't have had much experience dealing with these things.
Dec 20, 2012 6:00 PM
Jan 2008
Even inspectors cannot override the domintators is surprising , I would understand if it was just the enforcers.

Now the only thing that can stop makishima is kogami's fist of fury
Dec 20, 2012 6:06 PM

Jan 2009
i got the handle of the 2 types of criminals this show is saying

1) their are Psychotic Criminals that can be alternatively called Hot-Blooded Killers
from episode 1 to 10 we see killers that are delusional that either they kill because of some belief or they are so stressed and starts believing everything is a threat so they act to kill first, Kougami is delusional too since he have chronic severe dreams of killing like a trauma

2) their are Psychopath Criminals that can be alternatively called Cold-Blooded Killers
and this is where Makishima Shougo is categorize he is a true PsychoPath that kills without even doubts or second thoughts, killing is just so natural for him, he is one of the COOLEST guy around and thats frightening if he is a killer that we know he is
Dec 20, 2012 6:07 PM
Feb 2012
this is when the gov should start thinking about ditching the sibyl system
Dec 20, 2012 6:10 PM
Nov 2010
Arcane587 said:

Personally, I would have been surprised if his crime coefficient were high.
Dec 20, 2012 6:27 PM

Apr 2009
That was actually an incredibly powerful episode, and the scene at the end was one of the most well directed things I've seen all season.

Psycho-Pass has really ramped up as a show and I'd have to say it's one of my favourites this season.
Dec 20, 2012 6:40 PM

Nov 2008
This is exactly why they shouldn't rely on the system...Akane couldn't even think of holding the shotgun and shooting that guy cause she's so reliant on the Dominator.

Of course, part of me is happy she didn't, because she probably wouldn't even have a good shot anyways. She could of shot her friend instead, which would probably make her feel worst. Although what happened was not any better.

Hating that guy and loving this show.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Dec 20, 2012 6:42 PM

Aug 2011
I'm typing this comment in pure shock with tears streaming down my eyes. I don't even know what to say other than I should have seen this coming.
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

928 by EndSh0t »»
Apr 23, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

329 by Saww_Duss »»
Apr 22, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.