Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2012 1:58 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok guys ...
You can complain how many you want ...
But Paradox is fucking awesome and perfect.
When she have the two sides in SAME time.
When Ryuho having the seventh sense ...
THE FIGHT ... THE MUSIC !
THAT WAS FUCKING PERFECT !
First i thought : I can complain because she use always the same attack ... but no ...

FINAL DESTINATION ! O_O
Nov 17, 2012 6:21 PM

May 2012
Excellent, one of the better episodes so far. There was a lot of craft and detailing in this episode. Also, they put more focus on Ryuho rather than Koga (last part where Koga held Ryuho, Koga's face was hidden from view).

I hope the rest will be as good, if not better. The pace is definitely picking up.

I love how they put in suspense at some parts, especially at the end when she suddenly woke up.
Nov 17, 2012 6:48 PM

Jun 2012
What the heck did Ryuho used . Rozan Hyaku Ryu ha . order unlock they need seven sense Lol many dragon head.

Rozan Hyaku Ryu ha use by legendary dohko and shiryu right ? powerfull skill
salvationhopeNov 17, 2012 9:41 PM
Nov 18, 2012 10:38 PM

Jul 2012
salvationhope said:
What the heck did Ryuho used . Rozan Hyaku Ryu ha . order unlock they need seven sense Lol many dragon head.

Rozan Hyaku Ryu ha use by legendary dohko and shiryu right ? powerfull skill

indeed, god i was like..WTF? he is using dohko's tecnique? (rage of the 100 dragons +/- translated)

well, i thought that it was a bit extreme, but it was a nice comeback, dohko passed the tecnique to shiryu when he died to destroy the wall of lamentations, and shiryu passed to his son, that was cool enough.

ryuho really surprised me tho, i never thought that the gayest saint of this series could pull something this big off, even tho paradox seemed to be really weak to be defeated this quickly, i have to hand it to him, he fought like a real saint, the only one so far in this series.

the episode was pretty bad overall, paradox love thing is really lame, really annoying im glad i wont be seeing her anymore, but the last minutes made up for the love crap, watching a bad ass rozan hyaku ryu ha again, had me standing up from my chair and clapping my hands, best episode so far on this series.

always rated 1 on the last episdes, i'm giving this one a 4 for the sake of dohkos tecnique :)
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Nov 21, 2012 1:54 PM

Oct 2011
Ryuho is Awesome!!!!!! OMG QAQ
Nov 21, 2012 3:53 PM

Mar 2008
That's what you get for not learning the attack that can shatter the galaxy, Paradox.

Ryuho being the 'st to reach the 7th sense was nice. The hyaku ryu ha was a bit extreme, since Shiryu took a while to learn it, but it was exciting.

But Paradox was touching Ryuho in some pretty nasty places.

She's still conscious. I wonder what she'll do next.

The episode was good. Harbinger was different from Aldebaran, but the fight against him ended in the same way as Aldeberan's fight. Nice to see that Paradox's was something original. Let's hope Schiller doesn't pull a Deathmask on us.
Nov 21, 2012 5:09 PM

Sep 2007
Sadly, i think Schiller will be the first one to die.
Nov 21, 2012 7:26 PM

Jan 2011
i liked this ep a lot, didnt care for Paradox at first but during this fight i started to like her character
but no Galaxian Explosion? i guess that attack is too op for the bronze saints
Nov 23, 2012 11:38 AM

Sep 2007

Dark Koga for 34 !
Nov 23, 2012 2:41 PM

Apr 2008
I thought this was a good ep, even with the fighting/beatdowns. Paradox...is quite creepy.

GJ Ryuho! You deserved it after all the punishment.
Mar 28, 2013 5:41 PM

Feb 2009
Epic episode , too epicccc, ala Saint Seiya level. WOW Ryuho, impressive, simply impressive. This underrated series has become amazing, and that's coming from a hardcore Saint Seiya fan. Love it so far can't wait to see the boss, Ikki.
Oct 3, 2022 4:38 PM

Jul 2016
AnimeFan500 said:
Ryuho is Awesome!!!!!! OMG QAQ

Just gets beatenb to a pulp and then beats her with one nhit.

Fucking stupid.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.