Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2012 10:14 PM

Aug 2009
My focus is really more on the story of how their society was built, as well as the origin of the queerats and other creatures and their history, and the suspense of what will happen to them when they go home after knowing the truth. There seems to be a time skip so I can assume that their arrival was safe. However, I'm very curious to what the narrator was saying as well as what the adults were thinking.

But anyway, I do hope they don't introduce some yaoi here since no matter what, it'll still be disturbing. According to Baka-Updates, the manga is tagged with "Yuri as a Subplot" but so far, no yaoi. Ahhh... Hopefully, hopefully...
Nov 9, 2012 10:20 PM
Sep 2012
VerneJules said:
But anyway, I do hope they don't introduce some yaoi here since no matter what, it'll still be disturbing. According to Baka-Updates, the manga is tagged with "Yuri as a Subplot" but so far, no yaoi. Ahhh... Hopefully, hopefully...
Nov 9, 2012 10:21 PM

Mar 2012
@Walk

Don't feed the troll. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Anyway, pretty good episode 4/5. I am just disappointing that those other kids got through this battlefield 100% safe even though they got no power.

Regarding the preview, is the Yaoi stuff actually in the novel or the animator just trolling us?
Nov 9, 2012 10:36 PM

Jul 2012
leeo268 said:
@Walk

Don't feed the troll. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Anyway, pretty good episode 4/5. I am just disappointing that those other kids got through this battlefield 100% safe even though they got no power.

Regarding the preview, is the Yaoi stuff actually in the novel or the animator just trolling us?

ha, thanks for telling me. i do feel so embarrassed right now.

yes it's in the novel.
Nov 9, 2012 10:37 PM

Oct 2011
leeo268 said:

Nov 9, 2012 10:51 PM

Aug 2011
THE FORESHADOWING HNNNNNG. I still have no idea how the plot will unfold, but yay timeskip!

Yvese said:
That preview completely killed most of my interest for this anime. Just when it started getting good.

If we're going to be seeing shit like that, then I'm going to have to drop this, especially if it might be a regular occurrence since it looks like they may be in a relationship(?).

Yea, no thanks. Yuri I'm fine with, but if there's brokeback mountain shit, fuck that.

If you're trying to sound like a close-minded idiot then you've got it down pat. Because of one scene you proclaim you will drop this show that, let me remind you, you implied you have rooted interest in. I don't understand how your intolerant brain works.
Nov 9, 2012 10:56 PM

May 2011
I felt as if some of the scene was cut or just weird sequence. But luckily, I'm able to understand the episode unlike the previous few, where I had to look through all the threads' pages to find the answers to my queries.
Nov 9, 2012 10:58 PM

Sep 2012
Yvese said:
Fangirls out in full force.

I must concede.

I am a straight male. I am just mature and/or cultured enough to not care if some guy sticks his dick up another dude's ass.
Nov 9, 2012 11:02 PM
Sep 2012
Wild_Boy said:
Yvese said:

I must concede.

I am a straight male. I am just mature and/or cultured enough to not care if some guy sticks his dick up another dude's ass.
Yeah, uh... I prefer it if they put some white streaks of light or a dark fog over those parts thank you.
Nov 9, 2012 11:09 PM

Oct 2011
AiCon said:
Wild_Boy said:

Yeah, uh... I prefer it if they put some white streaks of light or a dark fog over those parts thank you.

Hahahaha I'm SURE they're not gonna be ridiculously graphic about it. They're probably gonna do it episode 5 style (the whole scene between Satoru and Saki getting all hot and bothered), just a little more... intense. Penises won't be flaunted all over the place.

At least I don't think so. :'O

I would be definitely surprised if they were. If they do then... whoops?
Nov 9, 2012 11:19 PM

Nov 2011
Gets better every week. On the time skip, Saki looks better with short hair and Satoru and Shun transformed into bishounens.
The Art of Eight
Nov 9, 2012 11:26 PM

Sep 2012
Good episode. I like the cliffhangers in this show so far. I have a feeling I know what's gonna happen, and I'm curious to see if I'm right.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Nov 9, 2012 11:32 PM

Oct 2010
I found this episode to be quite nicely conclusive only to open up to more terrible things the village is about to do to them. I hence follow with random interesting and positive comments to the community’s interest.

The beginning in the spoiler
had a very nice touch to the group getting the rock and falling out of place. It was well done despite being static it showed at least the group of rats in their nasty plight being hit back by their own rocks. While Saki’s fear and scream was done properly.

The babies in the spoiler
looked rather not cute but more disgusting even for babies. I don’t know but I could not accept any of it despite the object being a baby state.

The following part,

Was the most action pumped but sadly in surprises only as the problem got quickly solved by Satoru in the spoiler
whom sadly collapsed as it was his last power use but still he saved Kiroumaru’s life.

I really liked how the insinuation of such a close up of rather romantic values such as in the spoiler
sadly never went farther than a tease. Sadly a Saki x Satoru happening might not be too soon in terms of kisses.

I find the part in the spoiler
to be nice due to it reminding the viewer that Saki still longs for Shun’s love.

About the reunion, as things got smoothly it suddenly happens in the spoiler
OMG! ALL GROUP UP! Oh dear the joy was overwhelming there. When Saki yelled Maria (no worries my room is sound proof) I yelled MARIAAAAAA! And on MARIAAAAAAAAA! During all that meeting. I really like her as a character. It was so nostalgic. Especially the following part,

That was nice to see them converse with such reactions.

In thee end I liked how the interactions and goodness of the group continue in the spoiler
whom Shun got his powers back I presume from the fire rising up suddenly?

About thee end of the episode, it’s easy to see in the spoiler
of the gloomy atmosphere looming around to show of nothing but problems from the villagers. I strongly plea the kids pretend to have forgotten all from the fake shit. However it seems from the looks of Kiroumaru that he got orders to get rid of them. Could spell trouble.

About the preview, I have a little list of that since much changes occur in the next arc.
  • Looks like Shun and Satoru in the spoiler
    are older but also more into BL? Well the homosexual aspect of the series.

• OK in the spoiler
    PLEASE do not tell me Saki saw Shun/Satoru doing it? Please! I am really worried why is she like that and what did she see in the bushes?

• Can’t wait to see Maria’s talk with Saki in the spoiler
    does it also mean I might be detecting some changes in their relationship?

• Looks like Shun in the spoiler
    has the rather homo looks? Or is it not? Well his dress and fashion seem to indicate something there at least to me.

• Finally it all goes back to Saki in the spoiler
    WTF is she fussing so much about? Shun’s love change to Satoru and the homo stuff? Well certainly she should accept it if his love interest changed and does not undo itself.
In conclusion is it safe to say the following?

Saki caused the war. Her rescue was in fact 2 factions rescue and one faction rebelled against the other colony therefore Saki’s crime was judged there and the village hates her for it. Could it be due to that notion the village hates Saki and the friend associated with her? This is still to see in the next episode but 14 years time?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 9, 2012 11:35 PM

Aug 2011
Wild_Boy said:
Yvese said:

I must concede.

I stopped reading when it said it was straight.
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 9, 2012 11:43 PM

Sep 2012
Yvese said:
There's a difference between keeping an open mind, and talking about dicks going up dude's asses. I have had gay friends in high school and had no issue. Why? Because they kept it to themselves. If they want to fuck each other in the ass, they can do so privately.

When you start doing it publicly, or in the shows case, on-screen, then I start getting uncomfortable. I could deal with the characters in the show being in a relationship - just keep the intimacy between dudes off-screen. Yuri I'm fine with. Yea, double standards are a bitch, but as a straight male I prefer pussy over dicks.

So the problem here is your underexposure to homosexual activity. Just watch a few homo scenes to desensitise yourself to it so you won't get grossed out anymore. Simple as that. Maybe next week's episode of SSY will set you on the right path. Look at it as having one less weakness as a person, 'cause right now it appears you can't handle teh gay.
Nov 9, 2012 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
We're finally getting somewhere

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 9, 2012 11:46 PM
Oct 2012
Finally back to the ominous, suspenseful tone that prevailed the first few episodes of the show. I enjoy the foreshadowing much more than I do the action sequences...anybody else feel the same way?
Nov 9, 2012 11:50 PM

Oct 2011
Naxrrhid said:
Wild_Boy said:

Dude, what?

You didn't even make sense, but I'm gonna assume you stopped when he said he was straight. I applaud you. It seriously takes some special sort of person to attack a man who has twice the balls he has. Bravo! But seriously, just some advice, get your sentences straight before you try to get cheeky.

---

v. Ah! Thank you for telling me! :'D
myuunNov 9, 2012 11:59 PM
Nov 9, 2012 11:57 PM

Nov 2011
myuun said:
Naxrrhid said:
Wild_Boy said:

Dude, what?

You didn't even make sense, but I'm gonna assume you stopped when he said he was straight. I applaud you. It seriously takes some special sort of person to attack a man who has twice the balls he has. Bravo! But seriously, just some advice, get your sentences straight before you try to get cheeky.

Ignore Naxrrhid. He is a confirmed troll. He was in a few other SSY threads doing the exact same thing before the mods cleaned it up
The Art of Eight
Nov 10, 2012 12:02 AM

Feb 2012
dankickyou said:

Stop bitching brah. I sat through the stupid, sloppy gay blowjob scene that HBO decided to stick in Game of Thrones because I liked the show. And you can bet your ass that shinsekai homosex wont be as graphic as that.
Difference is they weren't the main characters in the show and were given little screen time together.

Here, they are the main characters so if there's a relationship you can bet your ass it will be recurring throughout unless one of them dies.

Wild_Boy said:
So the problem here is your underexposure to homosexual activity. Just watch a few homo scenes to desensitise yourself to it so you won't get grossed out anymore. Simple as that. Maybe next week's episode of SSY will set you on the right path. Look at it as having one less weakness as a person, 'cause right now it appears you can't handle teh gay.
I'll have to pass on that. I'm not going to 'desensitize' myself for one show.

And honestly.. weakness? I don't see how being disgusted at two guys fucking each other is a weakness. I see that as a strength, because if I ever see that shit I know to turn the other way and gtfo of there, not sit there and stare.

Your logic makes no sense. If I'm grossed out by poop, should I desensitize myself to it by looking at my own shit? Should I bask in its smell as well? Maybe take some shit and put it all over my body and becoming one with my shit so it could set me on the right path?

But hey man, if the thought of dropping the soap in prison sounds dandy to you, that's all on you. Whatever floats your boat. Desensitize away.
YveseNov 10, 2012 12:10 AM
Nov 10, 2012 12:04 AM
Sep 2012
myuun said:
AiCon said:
Wild_Boy said:

Hahahaha I'm SURE they're not gonna be ridiculously graphic about it. They're probably gonna do it episode 5 style (the whole scene between Satoru and Saki getting all hot and bothered), just a little more... intense. Penises won't be flaunted all over the place.

At least I don't think so. :'O

I would be definitely surprised if they were. If they do then... whoops?
You fangirls would have the time of your lives if that happens. lol

Yeah, I still would prefer it without the whoops part.

Yvese said:
When you start doing it publicly, or in the shows case, on-screen, then I start getting uncomfortable. I could deal with the characters in the show being in a relationship - just keep the intimacy between dudes off-screen. Yuri I'm fine with. Yea, double standards are a bitch, but as a straight male I prefer pussy over dicks.
I don't like it either if I see guys kissing or having sex. I'm a straight guy too so it's normal. True Blood, Game of Thrones, they both have gay stuff in it but I simply tolerate it like most people. Besides, I doubt that they'll show much other than gazes into each others eyes and stuff like that.
IconicNov 10, 2012 12:14 AM
Nov 10, 2012 12:09 AM

Aug 2011
Yvese said:

Wild_Boy said:

And honestly.. weakness? I don't see how being disgusted at two guys fucking each other is a weakness. I see that as a strength, because if I ever see that shit I know to turn the other way and gtfo of there, not sit there and stare.

Your logic makes no sense. If I'm grossed out by poop, should I desensitize myself to it by looking at my own shit? Should I bask in its smell as well? Maybe take some shit and put it all over my body and becoming one with my shit so it could set me on the right path?

But hey man, if the thought of dropping the soap in prison sounds dandy to you, that's all on you. Whatever floats your boat.

Naxrrhid_BladeNov 10, 2012 12:15 AM
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 10, 2012 12:09 AM

Jul 2012
why is this constantly an issue in every single episode discussion? if you don't like it, then just drop it. and if you drop it, then stop coming back to the forums to harass the people who are still enjoying the show.

it's not that complicated.
Nov 10, 2012 12:11 AM
Sep 2012
walk said:
why is this constantly an issue in every single episode discussion? if you don't like it, then just drop it. and if you drop it, then stop coming back to the forums to bother the people who are still enjoying the show.

Cause sex is a hot topic and homo sex even more so.
Nov 10, 2012 12:13 AM

Jul 2012
AiCon said:
walk said:
why is this constantly an issue in every single episode discussion? if you don't like it, then just drop it. and if you drop it, then stop coming back to the forums to bother the people who are still enjoying the show.

that is hardly justification for their actions.

besides, shounen ai/yaoi isn't even the theme of this show. it's a very small aspect, so either learn to deal with it or just move on.
Nov 10, 2012 12:17 AM
Sep 2012
walk said:
AiCon said:
walk said:

that is hardly justification for their actions.

besides, shounen ai/yaoi isn't even the theme of this show. it's a very small aspect, so either learn to deal with it or just move on.
It was sort shoved to us when it hinted to it in the preview.

Still, I don't think that that stuff will take up a major part of the next few episodes so this should die down eventually. Til then, prepare yourself for the next couple of episodes.
Nov 10, 2012 12:19 AM

Feb 2012
walk said:

This is my first time posting here aside from my one post from ep 1.

I've stuck with it up to now. I havn't yet fully decided to drop it - right now I'm concerned if it will be a regular occurrence between the two characters. We'll see next ep.

If it's an issue in every single ep discussion, then I wasn't there for it since I havn't even opened this forum since ep 1.

Honestly though, if you don't like it, then stop replying to it, and if you reply to it, then stop replying with the same drivel and try and spark a discussion so you can both come to a consensus. If that's not possible, then ignore it.

Nov 10, 2012 12:23 AM
Sep 2012
Yvese said:
walk said:

I've stuck with it up to now. I havn't yet fully decided to drop it - right now I'm concerned if it will be a regular occurrence between the two characters. We'll see next ep.

If it's an issue in every single ep discussion, then I wasn't there for it since I havn't even opened this forum since ep 1.

Honestly though, if you don't like it, then stop replying to it, and if you reply to it, then stop replying with the same drivel and try and spark a discussion so you can both come to a consensus. If that's not possible, then ignore it.

From what I know

Does that set your mind at ease?
Nov 10, 2012 12:27 AM

Jul 2012
Yvese said:
walk said:

i applaud you for having "stuck with it up to now", it must have been truly difficult. but you would be doing everyone here a favor if you just dropped it already, as you will inevitably do anyway after the next episode, if you're just going to continue making bigoted comments. and making these types of comments is NOT OKAY.

maybe if you actually retained anything i said, i wouldn't have to repeat myself. there is shounen ai. it's going to happen. live with it. EMPHASIS EMPHASIS EMPHASIS
walkNov 10, 2012 12:30 AM
Nov 10, 2012 12:30 AM

Feb 2012
AiCon said:
From what I know

Yes. Yes it does.

I was actually about to ask any novel readers if it was recurring but had to try and set things straight with people that replied to my previous posts.

Thanks.

One last thing though:

Nov 10, 2012 12:36 AM

Oct 2011
Yvese said:
Yes. Yes it does.

I was actually about to ask any novel readers if it was recurring but had to try and set things straight with people that replied to my previous posts.

Thanks.

One last thing though:

From what I heaaard...

Nov 10, 2012 12:37 AM

Nov 2012
Naxrrhid - This person is a troll.
Nov 10, 2012 12:37 AM
Sep 2012
Yvese said:
AiCon said:
From what I know

Yes. Yes it does.

Thanks.

One last thing though:

You're welcome. I haven't read the novel myself (it's only in Japanese) but I've read part of the spoiler thread : http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=498587&show=20

Nov 10, 2012 12:41 AM

Feb 2012
myuun said:

From what I heaaard...

AiCon said:
You're welcome. I haven't read the novel myself (it's only in Japanese) but I've read part of the spoiler thread : [url=http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=498587&show=20]http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=498587&show=20

Thanks. That's all I needed to hear.

And with that, I can stop posting about it since it's obvious that regulars posters here are sick of arguing about it every ep - for that I had no control over since I havn't posted/read this forum since ep 1.

There. A constructive end to an argument! Granted, my first post was total flame bait, but I admit I didn't think that post through and should have taken other posters into consideration. What's done is done though.
Nov 10, 2012 12:43 AM

Jul 2012
Yvese said:
There. A constructive end to an argument! Granted, my first post was total flame bait, but I admit I didn't think that post through and should have taken other posters into consideration. What's done is done though.

respect.
Nov 10, 2012 1:00 AM

Jan 2011
This was great, the lion-like commander is actually a good guy, but I wonder what most will do when you lose your cantus and therefore are no longer a god. Will they really kill you?
The end felt like a giant cliffhanger, but that preview made it look as if nothing happened.
I can't wait for the next episode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 10, 2012 1:05 AM

Sep 2012
Just a few hours that I was way, and FIVE pages of comments? Let me guess what it is about... of course no prize to me for guessing it right.

Anway, I advise not to take any troll or flame bait from people like Naxrrhid and Yvese. Arguing with people who freak out at any display of male homosexual intimacy is absolutely pointless because those people are biased the core anyway. Any merit of the work would count as zilch and nothing just because of a depiction of such sexuality.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 10, 2012 1:10 AM

Sep 2012
Wild_Boy said:
symbv said:
The monk suffered because he was affected by the perception of the dust taking some human-like form.
Are you absolutely certain of this or is this just speculation?
Absolutely certain as it is how it is depicted in the novel. It is not something only disclosed later so I think it has to be made absolutely clear to all anime watchers so that they do not keep watching the anime under some incorrect understanding.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 10, 2012 1:15 AM

Sep 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
All this build up...gotta admit i don't care for the Yaoi garbage that is being implicated left and right but if the story actually matches the hype that the build up implies then i will look over it, but that said the timeskip seems promising, and if they must throw scenes like the one in the preview in there i hope they actually give it reason, because while it may have just been me that scene with Satoru and Saki in that crappy animated episode seemed misplaced to me.
I don't see why if it is yaoi then it must be garbage. I think in Shinsekai Yori there is already a good explanation why yaoi/yuri and promiscuity are common. As for why put it in the preview, perhaps precisely to give watchers a heads-up so that people who have not read the novels will not freak out when they see that scene.

kpk10 said:
]Was Shun able to remember his mantra in the novel too or did they changed that too?
The anime gets it pretty close to the novel for the part where Shun got his power back. Shun is a very intelligent boy.

Nov 10, 2012 1:32 AM
Sep 2012
Getting scared what will happen to them when the querrat catch their canoe,when the adult waiting for them, when squelera/traitor began questioning satoru power, when the traitor show satoru & saki location and when blowdog blow up.
Satoru so badass that he still can think calm in such situation. Normal person won't last in 5 minute

The preview almost make me puck. But i won't drop it (yet)
Nov 10, 2012 2:07 AM

Sep 2012
Yvese said:

But hey man, if the thought of dropping the soap in prison sounds dandy to you, that's all on you. Whatever floats your boat. Desensitize away.

There is nothing wrong with my logic. Your fear of homosex stuff is a weakness in that it prevents you from enjoying works of media that you would otherwise enjoy. Your counterexample doesn't really count for much at all. If you really wanna run with it, maybe you should actually do that if you want to get into scat porn, or if you're preparing for an escape from Shawshank... The point is, being desensitised is advantageous if your sensitivity is preventing you from doing or feeling something positive.
Wild_BoyNov 10, 2012 2:14 AM
Nov 10, 2012 2:19 AM

Aug 2011
Wild_Boy said:
Yvese said:

There is nothing wrong with my logic. Your fear of homosex stuff is a weakness in that it prevents you from enjoying works of media that you would otherwise enjoy. Your counterexample doesn't really count for much at all. If you really wanna run with it, maybe you should actually do that if you want to get into scat porn, or if you're preparing for an escape from Shawshank... The point is, being desensitised is advantageous if your sensitivity is preventing you from doing or feeling something positive.

Boku no Pico was probably your gateway anime huh?

5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 10, 2012 2:31 AM

Sep 2012
@Wild_Boy

No need to waste your time with Naxrrhid or Yvese.

Also
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516023&show=80#msg18251877

Nov 10, 2012 2:42 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
@Wild_Boy

No need to waste your time with Naxrrhid or Yvese.

Also
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516023&show=80#msg18251877

Thanks, that really clears up what was quite a confusing scene. I, for one, came out of it with the wrong impression of what had happened.
Nov 10, 2012 2:45 AM

Feb 2012
And thats the end of the arc,I hope the next one will be better.
Nov 10, 2012 3:11 AM

Oct 2012
I don't know what the big fuss is over the homosexual scenes is about, it probably doesn't even play a big role, be a little more open minded.

I'm glad we're finally at the time skip but I think some of their character designs are worse. Mainly Saki and Shun.
Nov 10, 2012 4:04 AM

Dec 2009
Good episode, although I thought it was a bit convenient that all of them could get their powers back.

Also not really looking forward to the time skip since I generally dislike those but I'll wait and see how it plays out story wise.
Ara ara.
Nov 10, 2012 4:16 AM

Sep 2012
Yvese said:
Perhaps you did not read my posts in the previous ep. thread. I do not want to write the whole long post again, but suffice to say:

- It is no try out. The society is permissive in terms of homosexuality, promiscuity and underaged sex, and it even comes as part of the education they have at school and home. And there is good reason for it, and this has been mentioned by the Library in an early episode. Only heterosexual intercourse has strict rules, perhaps because of the pregnancy concern.

- It is never a major or even minor part in the novel. Each sex scene lasts a page or two, and there is yaoi, yuri and even the hetero kind in the novel. It is explicit in the novel but it never goes overboard like in a full-blown erotic novel. It serves both to illustrate the different social and sexual mores of a world 1000 years from our present world, as well as serve as events that explore the evolving relationship between the characters. It is not there just for the sake of it.

Nov 10, 2012 4:44 AM
Nov 2012
symbv said:
Yvese said:
Perhaps you did not read my posts in the previous ep. thread. I do not want to write the whole long post again, but suffice to say:

- It is no try out. The society is permissive in terms of homosexuality, promiscuity and underaged sex, and it even comes as part of the education they have at school and home. And there is good reason for it, and this has been mentioned by the Library in an early episode. Only heterosexual intercourse has strict rules, perhaps because of the pregnancy concern.

- It is never a major or even minor part in the novel. Each sex scene lasts a page or two, and there is yaoi, yuri and even the hetero kind in the novel. It is explicit in the novel but it never goes overboard like in a full-blown erotic novel. It serves both to illustrate the different social and sexual mores of a world 1000 years from our present world, as well as serve as events that explore the evolving relationship between the characters. It is not there just for the sake of it.

Well, I would think Saturo x Shun will be important considering what I heard... that they are in love with each other. Is it true?
Nov 10, 2012 4:46 AM

Mar 2011
Great episode, glad it managed to regain its usual quality
Looks like from the ending there are still so much mystery hidden
Kiroumaru is nice, I like him
Time skip next episode
Adult character design, I'm not sure if it looks good..
Firixizu_MintNov 10, 2012 4:51 AM
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.