Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 12, 2012 3:23 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great chapter. Nice explanation of the situation. Makarov takes shit from noone. Somehow I think that with the upcoming disaster that FT will take the blame and the Council will find the excuse they've been looking for to disband them. Very interesting way of developing things.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 12, 2012 3:32 AM

Aug 2011
So.. no explanation as to why Rogue and Sting are still in ST and what happened to their master?
Oct 12, 2012 3:32 AM

Oct 2010
a wendy/natsu/mira/cats rescue team. dont think mira and natsu ever partnered up. should be interesting.
Oct 12, 2012 3:37 AM
Aug 2011
Natsu is walking like an absolute bawse at the end of the chapter.
Oct 12, 2012 3:46 AM
Jul 2012
basically a set up chapter, im okay with this lets go natsu, wendy and mira!
Oct 12, 2012 3:47 AM

Jan 2011
hooded girl Yukino's older sister?? (Kappa face) alright chapter still waiting for shit to hit the fan guess rogue and sting have taken over ST?.
Oct 12, 2012 3:49 AM

Feb 2012
Yeah, give Mirajane some action, the kindgom's troops are gonna eat shit.

Erza knows how to show off her allures.
Oct 12, 2012 3:58 AM

Nov 2011
Damn Dat Erza always knows how to look sexy.

Diggin' this though. While everyone has their attention on the tournament got Natsu, Mirajane and Wendy looking for Lucy!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Oct 12, 2012 4:03 AM

Apr 2008
Hell yess awesome chapter. Also This chapter pretty much solidified that Yukino is Angel's sister.
Oct 12, 2012 4:10 AM

Mar 2011
^Nice thinking, though I can't be sure. I too started thinking about past characters but the age doesn't make sense. In that one-panel flashback they seemed to have pretty much the same age which is false cuz Yukino seems to be arround the same age as Lucy whle Angel is now 7 years ahead of Lucy
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 12, 2012 4:26 AM

Apr 2008
Still she was kidnapped by Zeref fanatics. Who built the Tower of Paradise? Zeref fanatics. Who was at the tower of paradise? All of Oracion Seis. Plus the hairties. Also lol Lucy thinking about whether once could change the past. Foreshadowing so much.
Oct 12, 2012 4:31 AM

Mar 2011
^ You are actually considering the anime-versions of OC's past? Are we to consider them as canon? Well, nvm that. I understand what you are getting at, I was actually considering the woman that Erza fought at TOH, but yours makes more sense, but still the age kinda confuses me.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 12, 2012 4:39 AM

Mar 2011
Pretty good chapter.Erza is sexy in this chapter.Can't wait for the next chapter.
Oct 12, 2012 5:04 AM

Mar 2010
Interesting chapter. Though, I agree that it's more about set up and foreshadowing than the actual story. Some parts felt really dragged out, I know Mashima wants to start the action at the beginning of a chapter but it felt somewhat... forced.

ST master most likely got killed, he didn't really look like a guy that would be bff with whoever attacked him (especially with someone he considers "lower"). So, I guess either Sting or that dark gal (forgot her name) took lead. Rogue isn't the lead type and everyone else is too underdeveloped for them to make an impact on the readers as the new master. Or maybe they are master-less for now. That would be really interesting since we haven't seen a guild like that yet.

Anyway, the plot looks like it could be epic if done right so I hope it will be. I really hope the actions starts in the next chapter, we've had enough set up chapters.
Oct 12, 2012 5:07 AM
Jan 2008
It's Angel. Yukino's flower thing was with her ever since childhood and her sister has ribbons, which were also always with Angel since her childhood.

Kanic said:
^ You are actually considering the anime-versions of OC's past? Are we to consider them as canon? Well, nvm that. I understand what you are getting at, I was actually considering the woman that Erza fought at TOH, but yours makes more sense, but still the age kinda confuses me.

It was confirmed by Mashima that the Oracion Seis were a part of the Tower of Heaven through Lucy/Mira's question and answers. They're never scanlated though.

Buying volumes actually have quite a lot of beneficial extras.
Oct 12, 2012 5:19 AM

Mar 2011
^Details, details. There are no manga stores arround here mate XD. There was one that had Naruto 1st volume alongside superman...go figure.

So, Angel is going to make a comeback then? Should I go watch the OC post-time-skip fillers....
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 12, 2012 5:30 AM
Jan 2008
Kanic said:
^Details, details. There are no manga stores arround here mate XD. There was one that had Naruto 1st volume alongside superman...go figure.

So, Angel is going to make a comeback then? Should I go watch the OC post-time-skip fillers....

Lol, same reason I don't have all the volumes.

Actually I'm going to confirm and get the actual volume of which it is said that they're a part of the ToH at the minor chance I was told wrong. It'd be hypocritical for me to spread false information, since I often go off at people on certain forums (coughMFcough). >_<

Not advertising the volumes, but Mashima does often alter things. He done so for Fantasia (added pages) and also done it for the Hades vs Team Natsu fight.
Oct 12, 2012 5:33 AM

Aug 2012
Makarov is great in this chapter. Very curious to see the upcoming battle. Minerva/Kagura/Erza free-for-all? I hope so! I also hope Gajeel takes Rogue and Sting alone, to make up for Natsu giving him the shaft. Love the strategy with the other guys infiltrating. Can't wait to see Mira and Natsu pulling some awesome team work, along with Wendy.
Oct 12, 2012 5:37 AM

Mar 2011
PervisumChaos said:

Not advertising the volumes, but Mashima does often alter things. He done so for Fantasia (added pages) and also done it for the Hades vs Team Natsu fight.

Is that so? Would be obliged if you actually have a link for a site that has the vol.versions.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 12, 2012 5:46 AM

Feb 2010
A two front battle front, nice plan, lets see what happens
Oct 12, 2012 5:59 AM

Feb 2009
I didn't like the way Sabetooth showed up, they seem strong as hell now. Minerva is probably the master and this should give a lot of problem to fairy tail.
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.
Oct 12, 2012 6:12 AM

Apr 2008
edwardb said:
I didn't like the way Sabetooth showed up, they seem strong as hell now. Minerva is probably the master and this should give a lot of problem to fairy tail.

Laxus and Erza are on the team though and they both oneshot Natsu all the time. Add Gajeel and a potentially serious Juvia and it still promises to be a bloody stomping.
Oct 12, 2012 6:17 AM

Apr 2011
Darklight0303 said:
edwardb said:

Laxus and Erza are on the team though and they both oneshot Natsu all the time. Add Gajeel and a potentially serious Juvia and it still promises to be a bloody stomping.

I can't wait for the battles *___*
I am so excited and also Juvia is on the team.I believe she deserves a good battle in this arc :)
Also if Minerva is the master she is not allowed to participate in the tournament now, but since she can, that might means Gemma is alive(as I thought).
Oct 12, 2012 6:20 AM

Nov 2008
Double battle front. Good chapter.
Oct 12, 2012 6:45 AM

Sep 2009
Lol a 2 front war. Wonder how this all factors into what happens. Mashima, stop creating more questions than answers!!

Oct 12, 2012 6:46 AM

Aug 2007
Yukino's sister eh... Maybe is related to the mysterious girl that appear in previous chapters.
Oct 12, 2012 6:52 AM

Apr 2008
aria93 said:
Darklight0303 said:
edwardb said:

I can't wait for the battles *___*
I am so excited and also Juvia is on the team.I believe she deserves a good battle in this arc :)
Also if Minerva is the master she is not allowed to participate in the tournament now, but since she can, that might means Gemma is alive(as I thought).

They are probably concealing his death.

minimiau said:
Yukino's sister eh... Maybe is related to the mysterious girl that appear in previous chapters.

Not likely at all. Crying for Natsu. Going all wibbly lipped the day of the ryuuzetsu visit. So no. That's not the connection.
Oct 12, 2012 7:16 AM

Dec 2011
I love what happened this chapter. Gajeel and Juvia didn't get as much screentime on the tournament as the others so this is great!The same goes for Mira.And since Natsu already had a lot of attention on the tournament it's good to see him on the other team.

PervisumChaos said:
Kanic said:

Actually I'm going to confirm and get the actual volume of which it is said that they're a part of the ToH at the minor chance I was told wrong. It'd be hypocritical for me to spread false information, since I often go off at people on certain forums (coughMFcough). >_<

The information is on volume 19.I have it here,it's on a question about Brain and Midnight being related(they're not).It explains that they were originally kids Brain rescued from the Tower of Heaven and he chose the strongest five of those kids to make the Oracion Seis.
Oct 12, 2012 7:23 AM

Apr 2008
WolfWoods said:
I love what happened this chapter. Gajeel and Juvia didn't get as much screentime on the tournament as the others so this is great!The same goes for Mira.And since Natsu already had a lot of attention on the tournament it's good to see him on the other team.

PervisumChaos said:
Kanic said:

The information is on volume 19.I have it here,it's on a question about Brain and Midnight being related(they're not).It explains that they were originally kids Brain rescued from the Tower of Heaven and he chose the strongest five of those kids to make the Oracion Seis.

Thanks for clearing that up then. So yea chances are still pretty high that Angel is Sorano.
Oct 12, 2012 8:53 AM

Feb 2012
I didn't really expect to see Natsu not being in FT's team for the last fight, this is a huge advantage for Sabertooth to win tournament, especially now with crazy Sting.
Oct 12, 2012 8:58 AM

Apr 2008
Ramkec said:
I didn't really expect to see Natsu not being in FT's team for the last fight, this is a huge advantage for Sabertooth to win tournament, especially now with crazy Sting.

Um Hello? Laxus, Erza, Gajeel. You're really telling me he's gonna beat them all. Two of them oneshot Natsu all the time. The same natsu who trashed him and ROgue. Seriously.
Oct 12, 2012 9:05 AM

Aug 2012
nice chapter, I would like to tag in to discuss about the sister theory but I don't have enough time. :/

good thinking though.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Oct 12, 2012 9:15 AM

Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Ramkec said:

Um Hello? Laxus, Erza, Gajeel. You're really telling me he's gonna beat them all. Two of them oneshot Natsu all the time. The same natsu who trashed him and ROgue. Seriously.

Not alone ofc, but Gajeel alone won't be much of a threat against Sabertooth's Dragons + whole Sabertooth team is there to take on other's FT members.

And yeah I think FT won't win this tour, but Natsu and his gang will save Lucy and others.
Oct 12, 2012 9:21 AM

Apr 2008
Ramkec said:
Darklight0303 said:
Ramkec said:

Not alone ofc, but Gajeel alone won't be much of a threat against Sabertooth's Dragons + whole Sabertooth team is there to take on other's FT members.

And yeah I think FT won't win this tour, but Natsu and his gang will save Lucy and others.

Gajeel took the same hits Natsu did and also got up just fine. I think you're sorely underestimating him and the FT team.
Oct 12, 2012 9:34 AM

Aug 2012
^ agree lol. Gajeel could've taken em both just like Natsu did.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

Oct 12, 2012 9:45 AM

May 2011
100/5 for Natsu not being at the final battle (his infiltration team is pretty cool though). This was the best move Mashima could make. Now it's time for LAXUS to take Orga and Jura in a 2v1 ^^.

Also, now Rogue may finally get his moment with Gajeel.

I wonder what Minerva/ST is up to...

Who will Erza face?
Oct 12, 2012 9:50 AM

Mar 2011
-Shuda- said:
100/5 for Natsu not being at the final battle (his infiltration team is pretty cool though). This was the best move Mashima could make. Now it's time for LAXUS to take Orga and Jura in a 2v1 ^^.

Who will Erza face?

Erza vs Minerva, who else. It's not time for Kagura yet. Though we don't know what this event is meant to be. We know it's free for all but we don't know details. Who knows, we might see scenes like Erza vs Minerva vs Kagura and Laxus vs Jura vs Orga. Now THAT would be sth, a true free for all and not coincidental 1v1 battles.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 12, 2012 9:59 AM

Jul 2010
Good chapter.Really nice to see Mira and Natsu teamed up.They will blow everything up :D
Oh, and dat Natsu:
Oct 12, 2012 10:06 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
-Shuda- said:

Who will Erza face?

Erza vs Minerva, who else. It's not time for Kagura yet. Though we don't know what this event is meant to be. We know it's free for all but we don't know details. Who knows, we might see scenes like Erza vs Minerva vs Kagura and Laxus vs Jura vs Orga. Now THAT would be sth, a true free for all and not coincidental 1v1 battles.

Part of me wants Juvia to take down Minerva. >~>
Oct 12, 2012 10:20 AM

Mar 2011
^Seems kinda hard for her. Though I sense that she will get some attention, though I can't match her up.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 12, 2012 10:44 AM

Jul 2007
Gods I love the fact that Lector actually seems dead. Genma most likely is too and saberooth are covering the fact up

Thats all i can say otherwise it was standard setup chapter.
Oct 12, 2012 10:53 AM

Dec 2010
Good set up chapter, i wonder how the fights will match up.
Oct 12, 2012 12:22 PM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
Gods I love the fact that Lector actually seems dead. Genma most likely is too and saberooth are covering the fact up

The thing is even if Eclipse is stopped by potential Future Lucy. Lector will stay dead since his death has nothing to do with that plan.
Oct 12, 2012 12:25 PM

Sep 2009
Ahahaha Sabertooth's funny. Consider themselves lucky? Do they have any idea how scary Erza is?!
But I do have to say that this chapter was enjoyable!
Oct 12, 2012 12:43 PM
Aug 2011
First I would like to say, fuck my job, fuck not being a NEET and see you Saturday NIGHT, Fairy Tail anime.

Lol at Juvia. I hope Rufus injures Gray in this battle. She'll go apeshit and with second origin she'll be on par with Lightning-Flame Dragon Natsu.
Oct 12, 2012 12:44 PM

Dec 2011
I have to admit that I lost interest to this arc... now that Natsu isn't part of the main team. The tournament isn't the highlight anymore... it is about saving Lucy.

Though, Natsu and Wendy teaming up with Mirajane? What an odd combination.
Can't wait to see what will happen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2012 1:57 PM

Sep 2012
Solid set up chapter. Next week should be awesome, cant wait to see natsu kick so royal ass.

New fairy tail team for game 5 doesn't look too bad, laxus and gajeel look like they're ready to fuck shit up!
"If you can't even protect your captain, then your ambition is useless" - Roronoa Zoro
Oct 12, 2012 2:03 PM
Jul 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Fai said:

The thing is even if Eclipse is stopped by potential Future Lucy. Lector will stay dead since his death has nothing to do with that plan.

thats good i actually like that fairy tail actually killed off someone
Oct 12, 2012 2:15 PM

Aug 2012
^ You never know in what situation Gray is gonna be so Juvia goes mad ^^

Omg I'm so psyched now

Oct 12, 2012 3:08 PM
Sep 2007
I´m seriously tired of Natsu.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.