Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 4, 2012 9:47 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is just amazing so far! The excitement is beyond anything I would think. The art is crisp and the setting of the city amazing. One guy already looks like someone from Durarara whom loads of girls love for his muscles.

About the beginning, the start already was quite amazing in the spoiler
as it showed a nice title and background along with a excellent short BGM. Proving both BGM and OP/ED are to be procured. Both being in quality rather excellent.

With no time waste the Red King is shown but I am much more into his loli in the spoiler
Kushina Anna was long gone into my Harem and certainly a GOTHIC LOLI? HNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OK I am done. Just the fact she is GOTHIC is more than enough apart from being loli. Indeed Anna has foreseeing powers with that dark marble.

The multi assault session in the spoiler
translated with a KICKASS Skateboard dude entry whom show his aggressive nature along with a look alike of Shizuo that does quite a good job of beating up. The pizza gimmick was pretty cool and simply put seeing Anna doing her thing with her black marble was nice. Too bad the place is a mess and guys beaten but such is the rough life of gangs. Izumo the lookalike of Shizuo was splendid with his facials and talk.

Finally the big confrontation in the spoiler
with Seri/Reisi there, things got wild. Lovely from top position drop of the Red King himself. It is to remark the red flames were quite spectacular but it’s more the following,

Right before the OP that is quite stunning. 2 Swords in the air with a War looming around with the Red King himself and Reisi….EXCELLENT!

About the OP, in the spoiler
itself is sexy as it show both Neko and from the opposite faction’s Seri along with their assets being sexy themselves. Neko for one has a hot body and Seri too both having quite nice asses with breasts along with composure. What is to remark is both girls have a film like presentation where a strip of film show their faces. Apart from that Isana is nicely very much from the start. The fight parts are all enticing but it’s more in the spoiler
with the end that shows Reisi VS the Red King and Reisi at the end is seen with Isana. That surely must have signification apart from the large one being present of this episode, whom Reisi does approach Isana.

About Isana at school, the intro of him in the spoiler
shows a great deal of care being put into the setting as it all looks like Index except the decor is 10 times better IMO. The shades particularly, are quite nice and present. Isana seems to be in need of food and the girls certainly fawn over him.

About the fan service, well to point Seri in the spoiler
from the OP always a nice ass shaking with a zoom of her breasts but more than anything it’s Neko in the spoiler
as she is totally naked and blanked out in terms of her breasts and privates. Now that is understandable like Invisible Women did to turn herself invisible but it comes to me attention that the robot saw her.
Regardless Neko proves out to be delicious. Both in body composure, breast size and 2 eye coloured features.

About Isana on the roof, quite pleasing to see in the spoiler
that the cat girl turns out to be his own cat except this cat can be human with all the feature they come with. Now if only cat IRL could do that, lots of extra girls for guys. Other than that it’s to remark of the spoiler
that someone is spying on him and Neko knows hence she got scarred. However IMO it’s the big chief guy of the Justice Division whom Seri/Reisi works for. This man is like the Elder of it IMO. As such IMO he knows Isana has great powers to be harvested and that the Red King also has his eyes on him. Isana……WTF are you exactly?

About the street thrashing, that was quite the show in the spoiler
with Skateboard dude going all wild with a baseball bat. That’s to include the other guy with the fire power around. Neko was really surprised and shocked despite being in cat form.

As things progress and Isana escapes them in the spoiler
it turns out that Izumo was awaiting Isana there. Good thing Kuroh was kick ass in the following,

Adding in the spoiler
he plowed through Skateboard dude and Izumo backed out. IMO Kuroh has HOLY HAND OF GOD! A hand that is Holy and can grasp anything. I bet it can envy shoot out Holy destruction upon Kuroh’s enemies. Girls can’t deny the cute Yayoi presences in the spoiler
of Kuroh x Isana. Now can they?
K…..having a delight even for girls hence pondering the genres to please them in all aspects.

About thee end, itself shows in the spoiler
the Red King being arrested indeed whom will get saved somehow I am sure. Shows Reisi is good at getting culprits.

Looks like Isana is framed in the spoiler
that’s not him and NO WAY he would kill anyone! THAT IS BS! YOU HEAR! Isana is nice and caring. Not a killer of blood like this fake shit is. I am sure of it. As a result he is also thrown into jail in the spoiler
SHIT!

About end of Neko, I made some stuff of her in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=500135
But other than that, the spoiler
sure shows a nice body exposure of hers. Sure to please many but I wonder if all the girls will be shown like that? If so then the end card might be the best scroll/animated card ever. There is more than enough girls in the show to do that for 12 episodes or split into 6 of them and 6 males. Service for all would make the girls watch this show more, which would turn out more profit IMO and I am sure many will agree with me.

BTW Intermissions in the spoiler
are really pleasant as the character gets a piece of time of this episode more and the “K” symbol being around them makes it nicer IMO.

Finally Image Stitches and Pic dump done:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of-project.html
A great output of sceneries and characters being shown in a Panoramic view. Pics amounts to 450 of them for clear shots of each part of the episode. To enjoy and appreciate for its effort.
Yumekichi11Oct 5, 2012 4:48 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 4, 2012 9:59 AM

Nov 2007
(Watched it at Animax Taiwan, where it aired at the same time as Japan and there's credits in English and Chinese subtitles. I guess I will watch it raw to see if the credits are in Japanese or not and decide if I should watch in raw or marathon the series.) Edit: OP credit is in English to begin with... wow, that's unique for Japan show airing in Japan...

I felt Durarara!! a bit while watching it. There's English conversations as well!! It's just a guess, but angela appeared in a screen inside of the building? Seems like Tsuda-san's character (red hair one) is the leader of some kind of group, and the enemy group is the blue uniformed people. Wow, with some kind of magical power? Wow @ OP clips. School life and lol~ Horie-san's character cares about NamiDai's character, who's really tennen, I guess. He's actually a "king" that got chased by those bad guys in the beginning and OnoD's character caught him first, but is going to get killed because the screens showing that he's the bad guy (and was recorded by KajiKaji's character)? Wow, NamiDai uses both voice ranges as well in this anime!!
tsubasaloverOct 4, 2012 10:58 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 4, 2012 10:02 AM

Oct 2011
Nothing much really happened in the first episode. I guess I'll have to wait and see how things will go down on the next episode. The blue filter at the bottom of the screen is kind of annoying though.

CheesekaoOct 4, 2012 10:09 AM
Oct 4, 2012 10:07 AM

Jun 2009
Just a visual eye candy so far. Pretty good for a first episode I guess.
Oct 4, 2012 10:08 AM

Feb 2012
The two giant swords were in one of the PV ( PV 3 I think ).

btw eye candy is good candy :3
Oct 4, 2012 10:11 AM

Nov 2011
This is like DRRR! on steroids. Not bad so far though, good visuals and all. I'm expecting a lot more from the series later on.
Oct 4, 2012 10:12 AM

Oct 2010
MidnightPride said:
The two giant swords were in one of the PV ( PV 3 I think ).

btw eye candy is good candy :3
Yes they were but now we know more their implications.

I think Neko will be my candy this series. Girl is like Invisible Women but sexier due to her features and naked a lot. I say Invisible Women.
tsubasalover said:
(Watched it at Animax Taiwan, where it aired at the same time as Japan and there's credits in English and Chinese subtitles. I guess I will watch it raw the next morning to see if the credits are in Japanese or not and decide if I should watch in raw or marathon the series.)
Interesting so it airs a lot on different channel. MUAHAHAHA! Shows how amazing this show is to be wanted that much.

Oct 4, 2012 10:16 AM

Oct 2012
That skateboarding animation! O.o amazing! Looking good, so far. My eyes are bleeding from the beauty... Can't wait till next week.
This signature has been removed due to violation of size limitations. Please refer to the Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2012 10:16 AM

Nov 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
tsubasalover said:
(Watched it at Animax Taiwan, where it aired at the same time as Japan and there's credits in English and Chinese subtitles. I guess I will watch it raw the next morning to see if the credits are in Japanese or not and decide if I should watch in raw or marathon the series.)
Interesting so it airs a lot on different channel. MUAHAHAHA! Shows how amazing this show is to be wanted that much.

I heard that it airs simultaneously all over Asia.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 4, 2012 10:23 AM
May 2012
tsubasalover said:

Same here in Malaysia which I've just watched it earlier today.
Oct 4, 2012 10:25 AM

Oct 2010
JeffreyZin said:
tsubasalover said:

Same here in Malaysia which I've just watched it earlier today.
That's insane. No show gets that much V.I.P. treatment. I am just O_O at that fact. That's all. The rarity is astonishing of such a treatment.

Oct 4, 2012 10:28 AM

Oct 2011
Kudos to Sony for airing K all across Asia, almost. And to think that they are bleeding money right now.
Oct 4, 2012 11:48 AM

Jul 2010
lol at the english dialog at the beginning.

They certainly showed off those camera angles pretty nicely during the skateboarding scenes.
Oct 4, 2012 11:56 AM
Oct 2012
At the end of the episode I realised nothing of substance actually really happened. Quite flashy though, but all show and no weight makes me a little wary of it.

Also, that stupid blush Yashiro had on his face. I was afraid it'll be gay and looks like it will be. I'm giving it 2 more episodes to prove itself before dumping it in the gutter.

(I am very, very severe when it comes to BL stories that I like only very few because they tend to waste precious story tiemz with "couple building".
Imagine if Reborn / Bleach / Naruto / Eyeshield / Durarara was actually a BL story. Yep.)
Oct 4, 2012 11:59 AM

Nov 2011
Excellent visuals and music. I'm in! :)
Oct 4, 2012 12:38 PM

Aug 2011
more than i expect o.o
Oct 4, 2012 12:40 PM

Jun 2011
Ranked #250 already on MAL after only the first episode...
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 4, 2012 12:48 PM
Feb 2012
Natsu12345 said:
Ranked #250 already on MAL after only the first episode...

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14467/K/moreinfo
It had pre-airing dates. Maybe some people here saw it.
Not strange though because some other anime went up to the 30's after one episode, it was something about swords and being online.
Oct 4, 2012 12:49 PM

Mar 2011
Watched it for the 2nd time after 1 month d:
Still impressed by the animation. Fisheye and other technics, fluid animation and great bgm
OP is very nice as well
I really like that 2 swords and skateboard scenes
Not much really happened, except setting the idea how the story will be and showing that amazing animation
And yes it felt like DRRR!!
Impressive first episode, but want to see more plot next ep

tsubasalover said:

I've never seen an anime which Its promotion effort toward countries other than Japan is done as intensively as this
Firixizu_MintOct 4, 2012 3:07 PM
Oct 4, 2012 12:53 PM

Dec 2007
I have been waiting for this! Awesome soundtrack, good visuals, nice opening scene and the skateboarding scene was very well done. Already one of my top fav for this season. Can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 4, 2012 2:00 PM
Dec 2011
Nice K IN ANIMAX ASIA !!
Oct 4, 2012 2:01 PM
Jun 2010
can't wait to see this episode in english subs
Oct 4, 2012 2:03 PM
Mar 2012
thanks yukemishi, now I definitely won't be watching this.
Oct 4, 2012 2:23 PM

Jan 2008
Watched a bad quality stream but still gorgeous. Will rewatch a better quality version later.

Love anime with this setting. Modern with a touch of futurism.

Didn't get much actual fight scenes, but the ones shown were very nice so far.
Oct 4, 2012 2:37 PM

Mar 2012
my eyes are amazed
Oct 4, 2012 2:51 PM

Aug 2011
tsubasalover said:
Yumekichi11 said:
tsubasalover said:

Global turning point.

Anyways, this was ASLDKFAS:LDKFALSFDK. I'm not even joking. The visuals are absolutely stunning. I really love it. XD Shiro at the end. He looks so sad. SLD: D''': NO SHIRO-CHANNN~~ SDKFSLDK:F DON'T BE SAD. I'm going to stop typing, because I have so many things to spazz about, it's almost ridiculous.
Oct 4, 2012 2:53 PM

Aug 2009
This anime is trying way too hard. Would've dropped it if it weren't for OnoD's awesome character and skills.
Oct 4, 2012 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
Looks good. Too early to tell if it will be good : )
Oct 4, 2012 2:58 PM

Oct 2011
It was beautiful
ok maybe not the best in terms of plot so far but how it looks
changes of colors and art style

it may become bad but if they maintain this level of visuals it's worth to see more
Oct 4, 2012 3:01 PM

Aug 2009
AHHH!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW ALREADY!! *0*
Oct 4, 2012 3:19 PM

Dec 2011
They might want to add "Shoujo" and "Shounen-ai" to the genre.... Kinda disappointing that this is going to be a yaoi anime..... well at least we got Btooom and Zetsuen to make up for this......
And by the way their English was horrible.... even the Japanese viewers were making fun of it
Oct 4, 2012 3:20 PM

May 2011
THAT ENGRISH!! XDD

Well, this seems more interesting story, feels like DRRR!!
Oct 4, 2012 3:24 PM
Sep 2012
Totally confused!?! I hope this series brings more to the table than just the good visuals.
Oct 4, 2012 3:25 PM

Sep 2012
First time I saw the anime I judge it by title, it looked like it had no creativity to it, but I'm glad I watched it. Great first ep and there is more to come.

O and btw I was wondering about the date K was aired cause it says august 28 on the site but the first ep was aired today.
Oct 4, 2012 3:28 PM

Aug 2012
Victorique :l...!
I like it, next up is BTOOOM!

Oct 4, 2012 3:38 PM

Jan 2012
No idea about the story, but there's probably red and blue factions, and something to do with kings.

Also, that is some beautiful animation.

We shall see how this goes.
Oct 4, 2012 3:42 PM

Jun 2008
This and Zetsuen are definitely the best of this season *.*
I love the visuals so much and indeed like someone mentioned kinda gives a Durarara vibe!XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 4, 2012 3:42 PM

Jan 2010
The ANIMATION.

THE ANIMATION.

That's what got my attention. So far, story seems ok, hopefully will continue and get better in the next episodes, but the ANIMATION.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2012 3:48 PM

Jan 2012
As expected this one is rather interesting. It met my expectations. Loved the animation.

Oct 4, 2012 3:48 PM

Dec 2011
Hmm. A lot of bishounen here.
It is quite interesting on how there are a lot of sides on this one.
It'll take time for us to remember their names.

Liking it so far, I hope it gets better as the story progresses.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2012 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
I've been waiting for this one!!! & I really loved this ep. It may be my fav this season so far ^^
Oct 4, 2012 4:15 PM
Mar 2011
dude only 13 episodes of this the SHAME! still the first episode is a good introduection to the series. can't wait for more.
Oct 4, 2012 4:18 PM

Sep 2012
There's something unique in the way they've made the scenario. This episode kept me entertained from the start to its end. Very nice soundtrack as well :)
Oct 4, 2012 4:21 PM

May 2012
Been waiting for months. It seems great. Really blue in my opinion, but nice.
Oct 4, 2012 4:28 PM

Aug 2011
I smell a favorite coming on.

Oct 4, 2012 4:37 PM

May 2011
Wow... just wow! I was amazed with the visual quality, definitely something fitting GoHands. I love the scenario set up as well, this is really interesting. Can't wait to see more, I love this anime already!
Oct 4, 2012 4:43 PM

May 2010
I have no idea what just happened, except that the animation alone makes this worth watching, the music is catchy as hell, and this is probably gonna be one of those anime where it's awesome if you shut off your critic brain. But who knows, the story could get interesting.
I actually think some BL would be nice. That guy totally blushed when Ponytail grabbed him, haha.
Oct 4, 2012 4:44 PM

Dec 2010
Visuals were amazing; but cant say much for it other than that because it felt all over the place; of course its just the first episode so i'm sure things will organize themselves given time; that said i look forward to the next episode XD
Oct 4, 2012 4:46 PM

Aug 2011
That... was fucking beautiful. The art, animation, music, landscape, scenery - everything.

So it seems like there are two gangs in the city, the one clad in blue and the one led by the red haired dude. And they both want Yashiro dead? By the way, Yashiro's totally gay for Kuroh. Called it when I saw the first trailer... and people didn't believe me. Hmph.
Oct 4, 2012 4:48 PM

Oct 2010
itsvero said:
That... was fucking beautiful. The art, animation, music, landscape, scenery - everything.

So it seems like there are two gangs in the city, the one clad in blue and the one led by the red haired dude. And they both want Yashiro dead? By the way, Yashiro's totally gay for Kuroh. Called it when I saw the first trailer... and people didn't believe me. Hmph.

I said the samething when i 1st saw the trailer like a year ago. Also the 1st trailer barely had any females like 2 out of all them dudes so i thought it was gay then. Hell you can tell in the 1st scene he was gay when he was all over that dude for food. If he starts kissing im dropping it.

1st episode didnt tell me that much. It seems like they wanted to show off their animation quality and the ost is good so far.
bonifideOct 4, 2012 4:55 PM
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.