Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 2, 2012 4:03 AM

Dec 2010
yeah....I'm not sure why Dizelhime got younger and the others didn't. Was it because he was hurt/dead and needed the powers of the RInne to revive him which had the de-aging effect?

Overall is very light anime but season 1 made me expected darker. (3 girls really fight each other and die but no one dies except Moid the villain evaporates.)

Without the yuri fanservice I don't think I would have watch all of this anime.
Oct 6, 2012 1:29 PM

Sep 2011
What made Moid disappear?
Why did Vilajulio renounce his title as King of De Metrio?
This place where they fight Diezelmine, and so many other things about the nature of the Vox and Rin-ne are just left unanswered.
Kind of disappointing and not as good as the first season. 5/10

Did anyone else notice this continuity error by the way? The bags changed color for no reason.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Oct 9, 2012 12:31 AM
May 2012
Never get tired that I've been thinking about this since 1st season that Moid T balance was getting my nerves till he has become a big bad villain all along. He used Dizelmine, he used everything but now he's gone till nobody aware & would've missed him.

Screw him, literally.
JafriZinOct 9, 2012 12:34 AM
Oct 14, 2012 11:29 AM

Feb 2011
This season was better than the first, but still was a disappointment.
I'm tired of Kamogawa.
Oct 17, 2012 9:20 PM
May 2012
Tatarata said:
This season was better than the first, but still was a disappointment.
I'm tired of Kamogawa.

Yeah, why can't this anime should also become a trend like they did on Accel World like 'hate thread' or something like that? I can't believe that Moid guy really irritates me. I mean come on, how did that FAIR FAG escaped so easily?! Somebody should keep an eyed on him instead.

Great, I just I am the only one who hated Moid. He still deserves the hate. I can't believe it. He was way too worse than Sugou from Sword art online. Kinda worse. Like this one:-

Well played, FAIR FAG (Watch Accel World & SAO much?! I mean those those people on their read are acting like crazy when it comes to most hated characters ever. )...
JafriZinDec 12, 2012 8:13 PM
Oct 28, 2012 12:36 PM

Apr 2012
Ajunky said:
So ...
In the end it was f**k the plot, let's just give it a warm nonsensical ending.

Gave it a 5 and I might have been too generous.

This sums up my final opinion pretty damn well.

The plot was way too confusing, and over half of the things they mentioned weren't explained thoroughly. Plus there was too much silliness for me. I liked the animation art, but the plot pretty much killed it. I definitely won't be recommending this to anyone.
Nov 12, 2012 2:48 PM
Nov 2012
And thus and ordinary girl from earth accidentally conquered a good chunk of the universe. ze fuck.
Nov 29, 2012 8:41 PM

Apr 2011
Season 2 was great IMO. Better than the first one with more space war/diplomatic issues as well as deepest implication in the Rinne matters.
In the end- and that's what my 4 out of 5 for this episode means -I just have one comment: 'WANT A SEASON 3!
Let's talk Bermudas and Rinne with Yooko, maru-ing around with the UN secretary... :)
In his desperate attempts to be real, the fake is more valuable than the real thing.
-Kaiki Deshuu
Dec 1, 2012 11:01 AM

Aug 2009
Welp, the writers need to grow a pair. Reviving all of the "dead" characters really didn't improve this anime.

Also, so many plot holes and unanswered questions.
What a disappointment... This show definitely wasn't maru.
Dec 29, 2012 2:10 PM
Jul 2018

Sweats club is really famous. :)

6/10
Mar 8, 2013 2:43 PM

Jul 2011
Since I watched the last 2 episodes like 6 months later, I really have no idea what just happened. I watched episode 9 and 10 just to try and remember some things. But I only remembered the main thing. Which was....ok, I don't even know.

I loved season 1. But this season wasn't all that.
In the end I liked how when Moid said he would try that again, he started disappearing. Like, the universe said, oh no you don't.
haha.

But another thing I didn't like how Lan's brother after he did all, and cost many people's lives, got to live, and not just that. He got 10 years shaven off, so he is younger now.

And about the girls.
So Lan is now the Queen of de metrio or Le garite. Forgot which is which. And Yurikano is the Queen of the other. I am guessing. So what happened to the brothers?

And Grania, now serves under Muginami.

So now the JErsey club isn't just a high school club. it's a universal club. that serves all the planets in the universe and Madoka is the captain.

ok....

I mean it wasn't bad. But if you're going to give me that. Then I would like to watch more of it. And also more of Astelia and her deviousness.

well 8/10 for me.
Sep 24, 2013 8:03 PM

Feb 2013
A fitting happy end.

I guess Madoka figured out what to do with her life... galactic jersey club.

But why did Moid disappear?... oh well.

I thought the first half was more epic (better space battles). I enjoyed this season more than the first. 6/10 (above average)
Jun 10, 2014 11:11 PM

Feb 2012
This is definitely a Xebec plot we are looking at. They should just learn how to make fun shows instead of cheap eva copies.
Jun 18, 2014 12:17 AM

Aug 2013
Well it was a good ending in the sense that everyone was happy. A little too happy perhaps. A lot of stuff were left unexplained though :/

Where did Moid go? I still don't understand why he wanted the Rinne to bloom. He wanted to hear its voice because...?

Why did Giuvi abdicate? Is Yurikano the queen now? What happened to Dizel? Is he in exile with Giuvi or something? I don't like how he's 10 years younger now and got off free even after all those stupid stunts he pulled.

Not exactly a Maru ending but it was still good.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 19, 2014 2:19 PM

Jul 2010
Way to happy ending for my personal taste. And there are still some unanswered questions. I liked s1 more than s2, 7/10.
Oct 24, 2014 4:53 PM

Apr 2011
These series indeed are light-hearted; they were meant this way.
Yes, universal Jersey Club! It's so naive, but Madoka is Madoka. I like the character.
I use to like quite serious things, but this show really got me. Once in a while, it's cool to get into a fresh, comedic anime about teen girls involved in "intergalactic" sociopolitic issues that resolve like (with the help of magic).
Don't you think?
Anybody?
No?
:S *alone in a windy dark place*

lol
In his desperate attempts to be real, the fake is more valuable than the real thing.
-Kaiki Deshuu
Jan 18, 2015 10:38 AM

Jul 2009
Should have stick with season 1, for me this one was a bit boring, best thing in the end was to see Lan as the princess...until she put the jersey... 6/10
May 30, 2015 4:14 AM

Jul 2008
amginex said:
draker said:
This finale (along with the previous episode) was a huge disappointment. No answers, dull conclusion to the crisis and a big deus ex machina. So the 2 planets aren't colliding anymore. Why? Just because.
And what was the deal with all those space Lagranges in the end? Who knows.
5/10. Not maru at all.

i agree with you, such a disappointing series. the characters, the mech and the setup were beautiful, the story just sucked the potential out of this. Too much kamogawa advertising, there should have been more mecha fighting scenes but it was all just ship-to-ship shooting each other. so much to complain about.

Sums up my views on it completely. 5/10
Jun 24, 2015 10:51 AM

Jun 2013
Not as great as the first season, but still a really great anime that im gonna give a 10/10
Im gonna miss all of them, especially Lan-Chan!
Can't think of a better anime to be my 200th completed anime! :)
Aug 17, 2015 11:30 PM
Aug 2014
A slightly above average watch. Kinda didn't like how the black mech went down in one move. . . lol to the moment when you realize Moid waited 20,000 years to only end up hearing the girls sing xD
Nov 9, 2016 10:49 AM

Jul 2012
Goodbye Moid - welcome to the hell of infinite Jersey Club March.

Also, Yurikano is so Tsundere.
Jan 2, 2017 7:47 PM

Feb 2014
Wow... I'm not even fan of mecha but this anime really, really surprised me.

Really liked the girls
PS: I want that loli so much... S2 hehe ^.^

9/10
Mar 31, 2019 12:41 AM
Sep 2018
Hm.

Well, no one loathed it to death who's posted, although a bunch were pretty "meh" about it.

Some of us liked it a lot, however.

Although... Creepy Smiley Guy just dissolving away like that, with only a momentary realization that something was happening to him, was oddly unsatisfying.
Yes, sad to say, a part of me did want him to suffer a bit more.
Then again, he _did_ come to the realization that he'd been wrong about there being an ultimate voice/song/whatever... and promptly rejected that and re-embraced his madness, so really, how could you make him suffer any further in a meaningful way?
At that point, he's refused redemption, re-embraced his madness, so just erase him already.
Just what triggered the Rinne acting in that matter, however, was unclear to me.
Unless it was somehow monitoring him, having been made aware that he was responsible for all the ick that had occurred both then and 20,000 years previously.
If that were the case, his statement that he'd just have to start all over again on this project would be grounds for removing him from reality.

"Secretary-General? Of which United Nations?" cracked me up.

So, I gather that Lan is now Queen of Le Garite?
Wasn't clear who had stepped up in De Metrio, older sis or younger sis; younger sis would put The Jersey Club in charge all over.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

44 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 11:24 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

23 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 8:32 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - Aug 26, 2012

34 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 7:49 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

42 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 7:03 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Aug 12, 2012

52 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.