Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Dec 3, 2018 2:22 PM

Nov 2016
And best girl has lost again, a moment of silence please...... ;_;

Great episode, Inaba could finally open up and I'm gonna root for, even tho it's futile.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 22, 2018 8:30 AM

Oct 2013
That was remarkably sweet. Inaba is a better tsundere than Rin Toesucka.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 18, 2019 12:31 PM

Mar 2013
"Our friendship won't end because of a man."

Finally, you finally said something meaninful and worth of praise, Iori Nagase. I'm so so glad she confronted Inaba and said all those things. Sometimes people need a little push to come back into their senses.

ooo333 said:
I just dont know what these chicks see in the male MC

Both male MC in this anime are just boring.

Also this.
HeiizeSep 18, 2019 12:39 PM
Oct 21, 2019 4:10 PM
Nov 2017
This would've been such a great episode and show if they just didn't pull that harem crap. No one acts like that. No one has a "healthy battle over the same guy" while also staying in a functioning friend group.
Oct 25, 2019 6:40 AM
Jul 2018
Inaba best girl confirmed right there
Jul 9, 2020 9:54 PM

Aug 2019
*pffft* oh ok wow. Yeh that was something. That sure was something. Taichi's fucking harem is actually expanding what in the god damn fuck xD
Inaba and Iori's conversation was really poetic although i was confused why the fuck she ran from her in the first place. Though in my opinion, it felt like it was more of Iori counselling Inaba and i don't think we actually ever heard Iori voice her own opinion on the subject, just a "everyone loves you inaba, lets fight over Taichi" i'm not surprised if she's hurting inside.
Heartseed, the absolute gamer bamboozed Inaba hard, also will admit that her breakdown over Taichi was wholesome af, but what made me chuckle was after that heartwarming conversation the two had, as soon as she heard taichi had "fallen" she literally just fucking DIPPED on Iori, leaving her in the middle of a forest with a psychopath of a spirit in her , i'm surprised Heartseed decided to let that one slip, i genuinely thought that separating the two after a comforting talk and taking Iori hostage was his plan. Seemed like the most Heartseed thing to do if i'm honest.
Whelp seems the craving's arc is coming to a close. The little smooch Inaba did on Taichi was awwwww
Nov 16, 2020 1:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So all she had to do was SAY SOMETHING IM GIVING UP ON YOU

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 3, 2021 12:36 PM

Jul 2017
This whole arc was overdramatized and stupid as hell, but if there is one thing I like about this episode and arc, is that I got to hear Miyuki Sawashiro deliver some of her best emotional work in this one. She did such an amazing job as Inaba in that episode and of course, through that, loved Inaba as a whole in this episode and nice to see her gather the courage to fight on equal terms with Nagase for Taichi without always putting herself behind others and acting as a sacrifice - although I was like Inaba in that area before I'll have to admit, even though it was nowhere near as dramatic and over the top as this anime. The kiss with Taichi as 'revenge' was nice, and while her confession to him failed in the current stage, she's nowhere near ready to give up on any chance now at a relationship with Taichi so she'll do whatever it takes to be with him in the future. There's still some time.
Feb 13, 2021 4:43 PM
Apr 2020
I had a feeling a lot of great stuff would happen in this episode and I was not disappointed! The ending with Inaba was honestly so heartwarming I let out an audible "Awh!" I love how the relationships grow and evelop and I love how honest Inaba can be with Taichi now. It's really nice to see how Taichi handled that confession too, very honest and straight to the point. (I did get very worried when they said Taichi fell though, was expecting this dude to be dead honestly, my heart dropped a little.)
Feb 13, 2021 4:45 PM
Apr 2020
FMmatron said:
And best girl has lost again, a moment of silence please...... ;_;

Great episode, Inaba could finally open up and I'm gonna root for, even tho it's futile.
LITERALLY. Can we PLEASE give Inaba some love for once :,(
Apr 29, 2021 12:05 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Dear lord, Inaba really leading the competition after this.
Dec 5, 2021 7:27 AM

Dec 2019
Nagase is really annoying me ugh
Jan 2, 2022 12:08 AM

Dec 2020
greaat great great great great GREAT episode. inaba has always been a good character but i never really liked her, and that just changed this ep! she's still a good character and i like her. iori deserves mad props for that talk tho, your friend liking the guy you have a crush on and instead of being jealous or keeping hard feelings on your own, you encourage them? GIRL. i love iori so bad FUCKK TAICHI MAN WHY'S HE GETTING BOTH GIRLS💔💔
Jan 4, 2022 2:31 PM

Jul 2020
Kokoro isn't as bad as people make it out to be tbh. Yea kinda cheap move to make everything harem-like, but at least it's entertaining for the most part.
Oct 18, 2022 2:18 AM
Dec 2020
All I have to say is that Inaba has balls the size of melons omg
Jan 20, 2023 4:37 AM

Sep 2017
disgusting episode.

that loner girl being worst pervert and shit.

too much lame drama

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 20, 2023 4:38 AM

Sep 2017
n6ah said:
Kokoro isn't as bad as people make it out to be tbh. Yea kinda cheap move to make everything harem-like, but at least it's entertaining for the most part.
too cheap if anything.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jul 19, 2023 11:02 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Feb 15, 4:13 AM

Jun 2021
Nothing much to tell... good character development. Even if with just three more regular episodes remaining, what is going to happen now?
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Jun 2017
the second half felt and still feels built on cheap thrills.There is an inexistent of concrete footing .The point from Inaba noticing her feelings to the confession blaze through.The only thing which came out intriguing was Nagase and her lack of negative emotions when confronted with the truth.It's weird .She has to put up multiple fronts to cope up with the shithousery in her home.Her friends and her love with Taichi having a big part of taming her psyche,is what keeping her sane.There's no way she would easily give up on that with her unrestricted flowery speech.
Prefer Miyuki Sawashiro for adult characters especially during tonal changes.
Last, i hate it when Inaba kissed him .Bis he is already in a relationship.Putting out your thoughts is aok ,not stealing their lips.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

294 by _untitled »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.