Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2012 1:07 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't like their dad! He seems nice at first but then he became really mean towards the end. It's like he's planning something. Maybe he's planning to blackmail Kazuma to return to the Ojiro household.
Dec 18, 2015 7:59 PM

May 2015
I realize she was upset, I realize she is his wife, but Fumino seriously needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. Yelling and defending them is about the stupidest thing you can do in that situation. Take that anger and express it when you're out of the situation. Geez, she's dumb. Well, Kazuma isn't mad at her, and I suppose that's what matters most.

I can honestly say that I understand families breaking ties. It happens. No reason for breaking family ties is ever really good, but not even acknowledging the existence of said family member is unbelievably childish.

Meg accidentally revealing their relationship, though. That was kind of hilarious. XD
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 57 Discussion

thisguy2011 - Jul 6, 2012

26 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:50 PM

» "Tsuki to Himawari"

kamiawolf - Mar 14, 2010

5 by Dessssy »»
Aug 12, 2019 8:19 PM

Poll: » Faster than a Kiss Chapter 9 Discussion

tikuku - Jun 5, 2009

9 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 1, 2016 2:32 PM

Poll: » Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2012

4 by bikinis »»
Jun 29, 2016 9:36 AM

Poll: » Kiss Yori mo Hayaku Chapter 53 Discussion

Aarana - Feb 28, 2012

12 by Surana »»
Dec 19, 2015 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.