Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 12, 2012 4:29 PM

Jul 2010
I think we will find out about Tobi in next chapter unless Kishi want to make it 600 special and move to another fight in meantime.

grandy_UiD said:
Confucius said:
Doesn't explain how Tobi had the other Sharingan, so I don't think it is Obito.

I totally forgot about that. Tobi did indeed have two sharingan eyes. This only makes things even more confusing.

He had bunch of eyes from Uchiha Massacre..

I think he's probably an eye collector. That's the reason he joined uchiha massacre and took out Obito eye as well.. somehow. :|
Aug 12, 2012 4:35 PM

Jan 2012
Now naruto is in his "final form", i guess...

Cant wait to know who is tobi after all...
Aug 12, 2012 4:40 PM

Mar 2012
I honestly think it's Izuna Uchiha, with Obito's eyes. They both share the same birthday, it's just too much of a coincidence?
Aug 12, 2012 4:47 PM

Sep 2008
As I guessed quite long ago xD
Interesting, though.
Aug 12, 2012 5:12 PM

Jan 2012
From what I recall, the kyuubi attack takes place a year after Kakashi gaiden, so Kakashi was about 14 and so would Obito. I doubt a 14 year old would be able to hold his own against the 4th and control the kyuubi.

Tobi =/= Obito
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Aug 12, 2012 5:26 PM

May 2011
This entire chapter heavily implied that Tobi is NOT Obito. Although he is definitely connected to Obito and is using his eye. And it's not Rin, Rin is a girl. Derp. Unless Kishimoto is going to pull the biggest troll in shounen history, which is extremely doubtful.

I think there may be a part of the flashback we may not know. Because it most certainly seems like Tobi knows Kakashi personally. Just take off the damn mask already. Damn Kishimoto. Damn Tobi. #teamsasuke2012yoloswag

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Aug 12, 2012 6:01 PM
Apr 2010
Kishimoto is an excellent speculative writer for sure.That I think we all can agree to,lol
Aug 12, 2012 7:13 PM

Sep 2009
link9us said:
KotosKahn said:
xuezhi said:
So someone connected to the fight on the bridge. So most likely it is either Obito or Rin. Assuming that Obito is likely dead for sure then Rin should be Tobi. Who guessed that and meant it?!?!?

Oh wow, I never actually thought about that.
She could of secretly loved obito, and is pissed at kakashi for not being able to save him. So she took his other, not quite crushed eye, and made an anagram out of his name for herself out of respect.
I bet your right, nothing like trolling by switching the sex all together.

Yeah but rin is a girl, tobi clearly has a man's voice. Unless he has the ability to alter his voice change, like he did when he was first introduced and no one knew he claimed to be madara at that point.

It is just my speculation lol.

This chapter made it clear that Tobi is someone that knows Kakashi and is connected to the Kanabi Bridge battle. Most of the people there are dead. Minato is confirmed dead 100%, Kakashi is alive, Obito we assume is dead because of all the rock that fell on him, and Rin is MIA. No one knows for sure what happened to Rin. I do not know who else would know that Obito got buried under all that rock except for Kakashi and his old team.

It could be Rin, I mean after all ninjas lie. She could just say that she is an Uchiha and a man. Maybe she has a genjutsu up. Again just speculation on my part.

Aug 12, 2012 8:01 PM

May 2011
Ehhh even though his eye is Obito's, I still don't think its actually him.
Aug 12, 2012 8:24 PM

Apr 2008
Great Color page. NARUTO really has grown.

I want the bush beating to end (like with Yondy). If its' truly HIM, please just say so already. And explain why he's alive.

What a mind-screw of an ability Tobi has.
Aug 12, 2012 8:26 PM

Dec 2010
I think Tobi is doing something similar to what Orochimaru was doing with body switching. To me, he seems too old and knowledgeable to be Obito.
Aug 12, 2012 8:44 PM

Jun 2007
So we are going back to Obito???

This chapter is hard to read, the dimension thingy.. It's not hard to understand but the way it's presented is pretty long winded.. I don't even get the drawing from the other dimension..
Aug 12, 2012 9:59 PM

Apr 2012
So it is tsudo-confirmed that Tobi's eye is related to Obito's ... but there is no way they could be the same person.

We know that Madara knows Tobi...

Could Tobi be Obito's older brother or someone closely related to him?

Also, (now that we know more about Tobi's technique) when Tobi was attacked by Sasuke's Amaterasu when they first met.. how did he stop it from burning his entire body? Did he send the part of his body that it was burning to the other dimension? Since the Amaterasu burns whatever it is on completely... it probably thought it did its job when his body/bodypart went to the other dimension.

Another thing I don't understand is.. how is he able to move from one point to another? Like he is able to put himself into the other dimension and bring himself back... but how is he able to move through space to that other area?
Aug 12, 2012 11:26 PM

Oct 2008
wow hax powers...if Kakashi somehow dies no one can beat tobi then...
Aug 12, 2012 11:56 PM

Jul 2007
I know thats one crazy ability. I wonder if he has alternate dimension that he can enter at will. Like a whole different universe and world separate from the ninja world, maybe some secrets lie in that alternate dimension. Bleach anyone? lol

Remember when sasuske was sent their? I mean think bout it, its a possibility this whole time space jutso, could lead to some other alternate world where he can maybe transcend space and time, giving him the ability to appear any where he wants in the world at any given time. Maybe time flows differently in that alternate dimension then in the real world. God this crap has me coming up with the most crazy shit, but what else i am supposed to think? Tobi surely is one mysterious character with some very mysterious powers.

Aug 13, 2012 12:02 AM

Jul 2010
I hope we will see Tobi's face in next chapter.
I wonder if theres any chance it's Rin.Changing bodies like Oro or something.I can't thing of anything different.Im confused *dies*
Aug 13, 2012 3:00 AM

Jun 2009
link9us said:
Remember when sasuske was sent their? I mean think bout it, its a possibility this whole time space jutso, could lead to some other alternate world where he can maybe transcend space and time, giving him the ability to appear any where he wants in the world at any given time. Maybe time flows differently in that alternate dimension then in the real world. God this crap has me coming up with the most crazy shit, but what else i am supposed to think? Tobi surely is one mysterious character with some very mysterious powers.

If your list didn't say othwise I could swear you read Steel Ball Run...
Aug 13, 2012 3:28 AM

Jul 2007
grandy_UiD said:
link9us said:

If your list didn't say othwise I could swear you read Steel Ball Run...

What do you mean? What does JoJo's Bizarre Adventure have anything to do with this? I am not much of a manga reader, i am more of a anime watcher. But lately I been getting more and more involved with reading manga partly due to the fact that i want to see where some of my favorite series end.

But i am right in saying that their exists some form of another dimension that tobi uses to transport people to, and its still unexplained and remains a mystery. It has been shown through out the series a few times though.

Aug 13, 2012 3:32 AM

Jul 2007
iLostReason said:
I hope we will see Tobi's face in next chapter.
I wonder if theres any chance it's Rin.Changing bodies like Oro or something.I can't thing of anything different.Im confused *dies*

If it was RIN, that would amazing and very unexpected. But i doubt it. But you do know even though people said she died, it still has not really been revealed what exactly happened to her.

I don't think it though, look at the hair, tobi's hair looks exactly like obito's not rins.

But look at naruto chapter 425. That kind of tells you that Rin, Obito and Minata are in the afterlife. So how the hell can tobi possibly be any of them. Its just so damn confusing and makes no sense. Hopefully the answer comes next chapter. I have to agree with alot of people in that the only other possibility would be Izuna, but that would suck, because he has barely been touched based upon in the story. He has no real attachments to any other characters either as of yet. Kakashi knows also, so it has to be some related to kakashi and Izuna was before his time.
ArtimesGamerAug 13, 2012 3:38 AM

Aug 13, 2012 4:12 AM

Jul 2011
Tobi cannot be Obito

this is the proof

Where did you see Tobi to make a katon ?
Aug 13, 2012 4:51 AM

Jun 2009
amenboy972 said:
Tobi cannot be Obito

You're not making much sense here. I guess you're implying that Tobi can't be Obito because he can't use Katon. There are just a few tiny problems with this:

- this would mean Tobi isn't an Uchiha at all (which is not impossible but highly unlikely with how much he knows about the clan)
- only because Tobi hasn't used this specific jutsu yet, doesn't mean he can't do it at all. Just like using it wouldn't automatically make him (or any other shinobi that can use it) Obito.
- Tobi used a fire based jutsu just last chapter...

link9us said:

What do you mean? What does JoJo's Bizarre Adventure have anything to do with this? I am not much of a manga reader, i am more of a anime watcher. But lately I been getting more and more involved with reading manga partly due to the fact that i want to see where some of my favorite series end.

But i am right in saying that their exists some form of another dimension that tobi uses to transport people to, and its still unexplained and remains a mystery. It has been shown through out the series a few times though.

It's just that
's stand basically has a very similar ability to what you described.
grandy_UiDAug 13, 2012 4:56 AM
Aug 13, 2012 6:52 AM

Jul 2011
grandy_UiD said:
amenboy972 said:
Tobi cannot be Obito

You're not making much sense here. I guess you're implying that Tobi can't be Obito because he can't use Katon. There are just a few tiny problems with this:

- this would mean Tobi isn't an Uchiha at all (which is not impossible but highly unlikely with how much he knows about the clan)
- only because Tobi hasn't used this specific jutsu yet, doesn't mean he can't do it at all. Just like using it wouldn't automatically make him (or any other shinobi that can use it) Obito.
- Tobi used a fire based jutsu just last chapter...

You are wrong but very very wrong !

First
This is the last fight of Tobi and in his previous fights he never used a jutsu Katon. We already saw Madara Itachi and Sasuke to do it in different chapters :
chapter 591, chapter 586, chapter 577, chapter 560, chapter 549, chapter 479, chapter 390, chapter 389, chapter 229, chapter 227.

Second
The color of the fire of the Uchiha Kaenjin and the color of the fire of justsu Katon are different :
Katon ---> yellow fire
Uchiha Kaenjin ----> brown fire.

A shinobi must do hand seals (tiger, horse) and to use his mouth for the jutsu Katon.

So, the Uchiha Kaenjin is not a jutsu Katon.

Thrid
Do you think a member of the Uchiha clan will exhume a corpse for a sharigan with two tomoes ?
Aug 13, 2012 7:01 AM

Jun 2009
amenboy972 said:
First
This is the last fight of Tobi and in his previous fights he never used a jutsu Katon.

And you're so certain about this being his last fight because...? Also, as I said previously, only because he never used Katon doesn't mean he can't do it. In fact, we haven't seen him using any jutsu (afaik) because his dimension sucking was enough to deal with everyone up until now. He might as well use the most formidable katon just next week, now that his trick is exposed...
Thrid
amenboy972 said:

Do you think a member of the Uchiha clan will exhume a corpse for a sharigan with two tomoes ?

I'm not sure I get what you mean. I guess you're referring to Tobi (presumably an Uchiha himself) wouldn't need Obito's body since he was below average in talent. Yeah, I agree with that. For the record I do NOT think that Tobi is Obito and sincerely hope he is not. It's just that this bit about Katon doesn't really "proof" anything.

On that note, do you think that Tobi is an Uchiha or not? With the part I quoted last it seems like you do, but with you going on and on about him not using Katon it wouldn't make sense if he is.
grandy_UiDAug 13, 2012 7:06 AM
Aug 13, 2012 7:04 AM

Jul 2010
amenboy972 said:

So, the Uchiha Kaenjin is not a jutsu Katon.

Thrid

You do know he have mask on his whole face since his first appearance and he never took it off? Use Katon and it will blow away these all theories.
Aug 13, 2012 7:31 AM

Dec 2011
Oh shoot. He is connected to Obito somehow. But he still should not be Obito IMO.
What a revelation that Kakashi's eye and Tobi belonged to Obito.

Love these kind of analytical things... he just send the body parts that were hit into another dimension.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2012 7:41 AM
Mar 2012
@amenboy972 he has a mask and most katon techniques are done by with the mouth
Aug 13, 2012 7:42 AM

Jun 2009
Looking back at the Tobi vs. Konan fight I'm not sure yet whether his newly explained ability still makes sense in that context. Gotta think about this for a bit.

Edit: So it kinda makes sense and it kinda doesn't. The 5 minutes restriction can be explained by Tobi not being able to keep his body parts in the other dimension longer than that. But if he transports his whole body to the other dimension shouldn't he become invisible? Not sure about that though as this chapter wasn't clear about what the sent-away body parts looks in the "normal" dimension.

However one thing remains as fact. When Tobi absorbs himself through his eye and when he makes himself slip-through he may use the same dimension but it's still two different mechanics. At least in my book.

Another edit:
On second thought, it should be that his whole body is in the other dimension (and it's some sort of projection that we always see, like a holograph). This would also explain why we were still able to see him in the Konan fight. And it would also explain something else that was brought up repeatedly. His weakness so far was explained as "when he attacks he has to get solid, so then he can also get attacked himself". This, however, contradicts what was said in this chapter that he only sends certain body parts (the ones that are about to get hit) away. So it should have been entirely possible for Tobi in his fight with Minato to attack him with his hand and at the same time keep the rest of his body in the other dimension and therefore not getting hit by the rasengan.

This is way too confusing and I have a feeling I'm putting much more thoughts into this than Kishi did...
grandy_UiDAug 13, 2012 8:17 AM
Aug 13, 2012 9:03 AM

Mar 2009
daaaaaaaammmiit D: let him be not obito.. D:
Aug 13, 2012 9:13 AM
Feb 2012
Are you guys fucking reading? He said where he fot his eye. He isn't obito. He has countless Sharinfans stored up but for some reaaon uses obitos.
Aug 13, 2012 5:43 PM

Jul 2011
grandy_UiD said:
amenboy972 said:

First
This is the last fight of Tobi and in his previous fights he never used a jutsu Katon.

And you're so certain about this being his last fight because...?

If Tobi wins this battle, the Juubi will resurrect and Tobi will use the mugen Tsukyomi. And This will be the end ! Gai-sensei said in the previous chapter they must kill Tobi, if they wants to stop the transformation of the Gedo Mazo.

Han-yuu said:
Use Katon and it will blow away these all theories.

Why not !?
Tobi has Hashirama Senju's cells. Maybe in the next chapter Tobi will use Mokuton too....Like Uchiha Madara.

grandy_UiD said:
amenboy972 said:

I'm not sure I get what you mean. I guess you're referring to Tobi (presumably an Uchiha himself) wouldn't need Obito's body since he was below average in talent. Yeah, I agree with that.

Yes, in this question I talked about Tobi.

grandy_UiD said:
For the record I do NOT think that Tobi is Obito and sincerely hope he is not. It's just that this bit about Katon doesn't really "proof" anything.

The absence of the Katon in enough for me.
grandy_UiD said:
In fact, we haven't seen him using any jutsu (afaik) because his dimension sucking was enough to deal with everyone up until now..

Obviously !!! It is why he ran away after Minato Namikaze defeated him in only two minutes, 16 years ago. Tobi even lost a hand and Kyubi (chapter 503). I really wonder why Minato was Hokage....

grandy_UiD said:
On that note, do you think that Tobi is an Uchiha or not? With the part I quoted last it seems like you do, but with you going on and on about him not using Katon it wouldn't make sense if he is.

My theory on Tobi's indentity

-Tobi is a zetsu clone (Hashirama Senju's cells) ---> Izanagi, Tsuki No Me, jutsu Doton (without hand seals)
-Tobi has the Uchiwa Madara's blood (Uchiwa Madara's DNA) ---> Izanagi, Tsuki No Me, Summoning Technique of Kyubi
-Tobi has the Uchiwa Madara's chakra.
-Tobi has the Uchiwa Madara's brain---> Knowledge on Izanagi, on the Ten tailed Beast (Juubi), the Sage of the Six Paths (Rikudo Sennin), the Sage of the Six Paths's sons, the origin of the Uchiha and the Senju, the beginning of Konoha.
-Tobi has the Uchiwa Obito's right eye (sharingan) ---> Space-Time Migration, Genjutsu
-Tobi has the Uchiwa Izuna's left eye (rinnegan) ---> Summoning Technique (Demonic Statue of the Outer Path), the human path (ningendo), control of corpses.
-Tobi has the Uzumaki Nagato's cells ----> a good host (Jinchuriki) for the Ten Tail Beast (Juubi)
-Tobi has wrinkles under his eyes (chapter 510 and chapter 397), so Tobi looks like Uchiwa Madara, When Uchiwa Madara was about 50 years old.
Tobi was created by Uchiwa Madara for the project of the Full moon Eye (Mugen Tsukyomi)

Shaduge said:
@amenboy972 he has a mask and most katon techniques are done by with the mouth.

If the mask is really a problem Tobi can break it, like he did for the Izanagi (chapter 510)
Aug 13, 2012 5:54 PM

May 2010
amenboy, do you write "Uchiwa" on purpose?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 13, 2012 6:12 PM

Jul 2011
Confucius said:
amenboy, do you write "Uchiwa" on purpose?

I made a mistake, I know it is Uchiha.
Aug 13, 2012 6:33 PM

Jul 2010
amenboy972 said:
Han-yuu said:
Why not !?
Tobi has Hashirama Senju's cells. Maybe in the next chapter Tobi will use Mokuton too....Like Uchiha Madara.

You didn't get my point. Tobi face is huge mystry, so he can't remove mask for just Katon.

amenboy972 said:
Shaduge said:
@amenboy972 he has a mask and most katon techniques are done by with the mouth.

If the mask is really a problem Tobi can break it, like he did for the Izanagi (chapter 510)

All theories aside. He can be Zetsu cell, Uzumaki or Ramen guy but proving him wrong as Uchiha just because he didn't use Katon doesn't make much sense. Katon was not even useful against genin Naruto. Neither Itachi huge Katon did anything against Naruto and Kakashi. Why would Tobi take risk to remove his mask just to use Katon? Izanagi is special jutsu so even if he removed his mask (i didn't checked chapter again. too lazy) that can make sense but not for Katon. I would've think much about it if it was about Amaterasu or Tsukoyomi, which can be very lethal.
Aug 14, 2012 10:38 AM

Jul 2011
Han-yuu said:
amenboy972 said:
Han-yuu said:
Why not !?

You didn't get my point. Tobi face is huge mystry, so he can't remove mask for just Katon.

Tobi needs not to remove his mask to use a Katon. If Tobi wants to use a Katon he can make a hole in the mask in front of his lips. If Tobi never did a Katon during a fight , it's because he cannot do it. That is all !

Han-yuu said:
All theories aside. He can be Zetsu cell, Uzumaki or Ramen guy but proving him wrong as Uchiha just because he didn't use Katon doesn't make much sense. Katon was not even useful against genin Naruto. Neither Itachi huge Katon did anything against Naruto and Kakashi. Why would Tobi take risk to remove his mask just to use Katon? Izanagi is special jutsu so even if he removed his mask (i didn't checked chapter again. too lazy) that can make sense but not for Katon. I would've think much about it if it was about Amaterasu or Tsukoyomi, which can be very lethal.

It is not a story of : Katon is useful or Katon is useless. It is just that the jutsu Katon is the only way which prove someone is from the Uchiha clan. Every Shinobi of the Uchiha clan can use the Katon. The Katon is a speciality of the Uchiha. And more you are wrong : Madara used a big Katon in the chapter 560, because Madara knew that the Suiton is stronger the Katon, so the ninjas of the alliance did what Madara wished and created a mist. It's the perfect strategy to enter into a crowd of shinobis. And more Sasuke used a Katon to create the Kirin and send it against Itachi (chapter 390 and 391). Sasuke use a Katon against Danzo's invocation (chapter 479). So the Katon is more useful that you think.

whatevn said:
He said where he took his eye. He isn't Obito. He has countless sharingans stored up but for some reason he uses Obito's sharingan.

I agree with you, Tobi did not say : This eye is mine !
But I think the Obito's sharigan was his first sharingan. Tobi took the other sharingans when he killed the other Uchiha with Itachi 8 years ago.

Why did not Tobi use the Izanagi against Minato, 16 years ago ?
Aug 14, 2012 5:16 PM

Nov 2011
Damnit Naruto! I knew the chapter was going to be crap onwards after he interrupted the speech between Kakashi and Obito(?).
Aug 14, 2012 7:12 PM
Jun 2012
I'm probably totally wrong, but I think it's Tobirama Senju.
Aug 14, 2012 11:06 PM

Jan 2009
Anyone else read the latest rosario+vampire?

I swear the "Final Villain's Ultimate move" and the counter is the same thing....
Aug 14, 2012 11:20 PM

May 2012
Finally a good chapter. I wish there weren't all of those flashbacks near the end though.

While I'd personally like for it to be Obito, I doubt Kishi will go down that route. I mean it's just too obvious and besides it's been predicted since Tobi first appeared.

On the other hand, who would've been able to know exactly where Obito was and take his eye? I doubt it's Rin, since someone would've made it clear that Tobi was a girl lol. With that deep voice he's got in the anime, I don't think so.

It'll be none other than......Sasuke's father!
Aug 14, 2012 11:55 PM

Jul 2007
gettogaara said:
Finally a good chapter. I wish there weren't all of those flashbacks near the end though.

While I'd personally like for it to be Obito, I doubt Kishi will go down that route. I mean it's just too obvious and besides it's been predicted since Tobi first appeared.

On the other hand, who would've been able to know exactly where Obito was and take his eye? I doubt it's Rin, since someone would've made it clear that Tobi was a girl lol. With that deep voice he's got in the anime, I don't think so.

No it was not predicted the moment tobi appeared. I had no clue rather he was tied to obito in any possible way. Everyone was so stuck on it being "Madara" because thats what his name was, so no one even though to try and come up with some other identity. Everyone thought it was resolved. UNTILL kishimoto pulls a 180 on our asses and kabuto ends up summoning madara and they question tobi's identity and he says " I AM NO ONE" that is when all the theories, speculation and attempts to try and figure out who he is began.

Oh and yeah i hear you about the rin theory but umm, just explain how he was able to change his voice when tobi was first introduced?

Aug 15, 2012 12:37 AM

Jan 2012
so are we getting the new chapter today or saturday?
Aug 15, 2012 4:25 AM

Jul 2011
I wonder how Tobi found Obito under the rocks....And if Tobi had already two or one sharingan before to take the Obito's sharingan ?
Aug 15, 2012 6:51 AM
Mar 2012
amenboy972 said:
I wonder how Tobi found Obito under the rocks....And if Tobi had already two or one sharingan before to take the Obito's sharingan ?

well he has a whole collection of sharingan and since he appeared since madara's death he must have had some; I wonder how he even got obito's other eye, wasn't it crushed? but really it's obvious to me that it's not obito (not rin either lol)
Aug 15, 2012 10:03 AM

May 2012
link9us said:
gettogaara said:

No it was not predicted the moment tobi appeared. I had no clue rather he was tied to obito in any possible way. Everyone was so stuck on it being "Madara" because thats what his name was, so no one even though to try and come up with some other identity. Everyone thought it was resolved. UNTILL kishimoto pulls a 180 on our asses and kabuto ends up summoning madara and they question tobi's identity and he says " I AM NO ONE" that is when all the theories, speculation and attempts to try and figure out who he is began.

Oh and yeah i hear you about the rin theory but umm, just explain how he was able to change his voice when tobi was first introduced?

I literally saw people going "OMG is that Obito!?" even while he was still acting silly. It wasn't as popular of a prediction as it was now though since people were mainly just saying that because of the name lol.

About his original voice, it was higher pitched but it still sounded like a guys voice. I'm just really hoping it's actually someone we know and not just a random person if you know what I mean.
Aug 15, 2012 10:51 AM

Jun 2008
Zhou said:
Even if it's Obito's eye, how the hell was it not crushed?!

The eye you mean? It's not that strange for an eyeball to get away after a human body is crashed. No every cm of a body is crashed when rocks fall on it.
Anyway although i don't believe it here is the crazy theory for this chapter. Obito in his desperation seeing the last rocks crushing him made his sharingan work and transferred his body into that dimension. But since his eye only worked that moment because of the emotional stress, he ended trapped there with a half wounded body. He managed to stay alive but he spend decades in there trying to enhance his power and perfecting his sharingan while his mind got filled with the desperation from the loneliness and what happened to him because of the war.
So finally he discovered the power to come and go into that dimension along with a lot more and he escaped from there with the determination to end all wars. But when he made it back to the world he was shocked to discover that what had been decades for him was nothing but a few years in the real world. So he decided to put his plans into action. First he healed his half crashed body with cells from Zetsu and then started his plan to collect the bijuu.
Aug 15, 2012 12:45 PM

Jun 2009
tobi is kakashi's father
Aug 15, 2012 1:41 PM
Mar 2012
thunder7 said:
tobi is kakashi's father

funny, just when I was about to write it, but that would contradict what happened when pain attacked konoha
maybe it's future kakashi? okay no
ShadugeAug 15, 2012 1:47 PM
Aug 15, 2012 3:06 PM

Jul 2011
Shaduge said:
amenboy972 said:

well he has a whole collection of sharingan and since he appeared since madara's death he must have had some; I wonder how he even got obito's other eye, wasn't it crushed? but really it's obvious to me that it's not obito (not rin either lol)

Maybe Tobi used the Hashirama Senju's cells to fix Obito's eye.
Aug 15, 2012 10:30 PM

Mar 2009
Tobi=Obito is much more plausible than the theory that Tobi just decided to take a stroll one Sunday afternoon and happened to randomly find a magical eyeball and a dead body lying under a huge rock.

Then again, this is Kishi.
Aug 16, 2012 3:59 AM

Jul 2011
Mormegil said:
Tobi=Obito is much more plausible than the theory that Tobi just decided to take a stroll one Sunday afternoon and happened to randomly find a magical eyeball and a dead body lying under a huge rock.

Don't forget Obito was in Kakashi's generation ! the masked man who fought against Minato namikaze 16 years ago was not a kid !
Aug 16, 2012 11:16 AM

Jul 2007
amenboy972 said:
Mormegil said:

Don't forget Obito was in Kakashi's generation ! the masked man who fought against Minato namikaze 16 years ago was not a kid !

How does that prove that he was not a kid? Their is no evidence their what so ever on what age tobi was at the time.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.