Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 7, 2009 6:52 PM

Oct 2008
Sumeragi Lee Noriega = Katsuragi Misato. Both are alcoholic strategists and both are sexys too ^^
May 28, 2009 1:22 PM

Jun 2008
Is Lockon's brother up to something?

Sumeragi is tired of living. I know the feeling, can't blame her.

I guess two GN drives are needed now that the enemy isn't that weak as it was at the start of first season.
Jun 30, 2009 4:50 AM

Mar 2009
Yea!!!! 00 Gundam PWNS all!!!!! OMG, and I thought this couldn't get any better after the perfect 1st season. Now, we got a new Lock-On, Sumaragi's back, a new Cristina, Saji's on Ptalomei, and Louise is the enemy, all we're missing now is Alleluia/Halleluia, and from the looks of the end of episode 1, he's imprisoned somewhere, so his appereance should be soon. Celestial Being is back Bitches..."Don't you know...this is OUR GUNDAM!!" Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 2, 2010 7:45 PM

Jun 2009
I really enjoyed that episode. Tieria's clone thing is making me wonder. Also it is nice seeing everyone, well almost everyone again. I feel like when you get arrested in most anime's it is kind of cheesy but if you are arrested in a Gundam anime...you are really in trouble.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 8, 2010 4:31 PM

Aug 2009
o.o

o.O

O.O

OMFG
Dec 24, 2010 8:45 AM

Feb 2010
Setsuna is just so reckless, sharing everything with Katagiri. He'll just ruin KatagirixSumeragi relation ship~ XP

And it's good that Marina is kidnapped yeah!! xD
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 20, 2011 3:24 AM

Oct 2008
Why would Setsuna just out Sumeragi right in front of that other guy? I have a feeling that he will say something because he believes the Gundams responsible for kill the professor in the last season. That was stupid now she can't really walk around Earth like she was able to before.

Good episode but that part urked me.
Apr 27, 2011 11:02 PM

Sep 2009
Zensational said:
Why would Setsuna just out Sumeragi right in front of that other guy? I have a feeling that he will say something because he believes the Gundams responsible for kill the professor in the last season. That was stupid now she can't really walk around Earth like she was able to before.

Good episode but that part urked me.

To force her back.
They didn't want her to be able to walk around the Earth like she could.
They needed her back and were willing to forsake her personally happyness for the good of Celestial Being.

===

Aw hell yah.
Lockons brother, or should I be saying Lockon seems to be one cocky son of a bitch.
May 9, 2011 12:32 AM

Nov 2010
the dubbing is phenomenal in this series. "DONT YOU KNOW?, THIS IS OUR GUNDAM" Brad Swaile is such a perfect voice actor for Setsuna's roll. that part was crazy epic.
Jul 10, 2011 11:16 PM

Apr 2009
Grand entrance! Gundam 00's performance was fantastic. 00 can't lose its shoulders, though, or goodbye Twin Drive system. Obviously, the revived Celestial Being needed to move up to the next technological level after the savage beating they took 4 years ago. That battle underscored the need for their technology to be at least one step ahead of the enemy or risk getting crushed.

Billy's expression had that look of a man who was scammed and NTR'd. He let the woman he loved freeload at his place for 2 years, then one day sees some punk take her away claiming she was an important member of the enemy from the beginning.

I knew it, the next step they had to take was to find and rescue Allelujah. It's jailbreak time! I also want to know what happened to the remains of Kyrios and who has its solar reactor.

Yes, Graham's mask is still fugly.
Nov 24, 2011 12:15 AM

Apr 2011
Ribbons got hoes!?
Nov 26, 2011 10:23 AM

Mar 2008
So far so good. Now I feel that they are going to rescue Allelujah.
Nena Trinity now with Wang Rumi! Too bad she is not one of the Meisters now... But still we have pretty much the same setup now, which is fine.
Didn't really liked opening song. The ones in 1st season was better.
Mar 17, 2013 8:11 AM

Mar 2013
Another excellent episode. Can't wait for them to rescue Alleluyah.
Feb 1, 2014 12:45 AM

Dec 2012
Damn, Gundam 00 is bad ass. It was so awesome seeing those twin drives at work. Had to laugh when Setsuna made that unexpected visit to Sumeragi, just like "now you've got nowhere to run" all nonchalantly.
Apr 29, 2014 1:55 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Love the action in 00 and seeing the stock shounen soft spoken antagonist (Ribbons) loose his cool is always a plus.

I though the new Delandy came along far too easily. Trouble ahead?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 30, 2014 5:56 PM

Feb 2013
As soon as Ptolemy started launching missiles, I bumped up my volume just a bit more =D

Ratohnhaketon said:
Had to laugh when Setsuna made that unexpected visit to Sumeragi, just like "now you've got nowhere to run" all nonchalantly.
Yea. See the guy at the end there drinking like "she's Celestial Beings commander?!"
Aug 10, 2014 7:02 PM

Oct 2013
HOLY FUCK THIS EPISODE WAS FUCKING INSAAAAANE

SUMERAGI BECAME A DEPRESSED ALCHOLIC THAT WAS SO HEARTBREAKING YET SO PREDICTABLE I LEGITIMATELY SAW THIS COMING

SETSUNA JUST SHOWS UP AND SPILLS THE BEANS ALL OVER BILLY AND BLACKMAILS SUMERAGI INTO JOINING REJOINING CELESTIAL BEING OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SETSUNA

LYLE IS JOINING TOO AND THAT GREETING WHERE EVERYBODY THOUGHT HE WAS NEIL SHIT THAT WAS HEARTBREAKING TOO ;________; R.I.P. NEIL

MARINA IS IN JAIL HOLY SHIT

00 GUNDAM OH MY LOOOOOOOOOORD THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING FIGHTS EVER AND IT LASTED TWO SECONDS

ALLELUJAH RESCUE MISSION NEXT EPISODE OMFG I CAN'T WAIT

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 4, 2016 6:39 AM

Jul 2008
First Saji knows and now Billy....all the secrets are out folks.
Sep 3, 2018 8:37 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Poor Billy. Hope he doesn't go on a rampage, but doesn't seem like he'll forgive Sumeragi. Quite understandable though.

Nena is with Wang Liu Mei? :/ Liu Mei is quite an odd character. Even Hong said she seems to be wanting fights to happen.

Allelujah! Hoping to see him back soon. Also wonder what will happen to Marina? Although she really hasn't been that important in the series so far...
May 6, 2019 8:45 AM

Apr 2009
True that Saji doesn't know that Thrones are responsible for Louise's loss of family and her arm. His anger may be misdirected but understandable.
But he does have a point. Do the CB have an idea what to do after they destroyed the Federations army and the system? If they don't have a plan how to replace the system with a better one, then nth will change, chaos will ensure with more wars and deaths.
Feb 25, 2023 4:32 AM

Jul 2016
Curious to see how everyone is gonna find working with a much sassier Lockon, especially Feldt.

Also, Sumeragi passing the "alcoholic baton" to Billy was sad but kinda funny in a morbid way.
Jan 9, 1:26 AM

Jul 2017
I missed sumeragi so much, seeing her in that status hurts my soul.
I don't understand Wang Liu mei, i don't know why she acts.
Gundam 00 was awesome.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.