Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2012 11:52 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Calling the cops for masturbating"

How does that even work?

It would be nice if he can do them all but I can't see it happening since judging by Poro's track record. This would be just a 2 episode hentai. Shame I can't see the other girls.
Aug 3, 2012 6:33 PM

Mar 2009
Nothing terribly original about the plot nor the character designs, but the sex scenes were decent. Looking forward to the MC taking on our blue hair heroine next episode, lol.
Aug 4, 2012 4:08 PM

May 2012
Character designs - same as always. Not complaining, though. The sex scenes in this one were actually more interesting than your usual resist-groan-penetrate-moan-cum process. The ending was simply awesome. I expected nothing else from that rude girl but the way Poro 'delivered' that scene left me phased. Wrapped in his underwear, licking it inside, going crazy over his scent and surrounded by his used tissues, dirty talking. 10/10 for this episode.
Aug 5, 2012 5:31 AM

Jan 2011
Not as good as Oni chichi 1/2, but still enjoyable. Especially didn't like the part with the other girl masturbating to her fathers shorts. Expected her to be the character who is forced by her father. Not to mention her tits are too big for my taste. Would have loved something like the brown haired girl from Oni Chichi 2...but hey a fap is a fap i guess
Aug 10, 2012 4:27 AM

Feb 2010
Fucking slut, I hate when they turn into those...

ROFL
Aug 11, 2012 4:03 AM

Aug 2010
This was better than what has been coming out lately..
Aug 13, 2012 6:15 AM

Mar 2009
Must not apply real-life behavioral psychosexuality to hentai.Must not apply real-life behavioral psychosexuality to hentai.Must not apply real-life behavioral psychosexuality to hentai.Must not apply real...GOD DAMMIT.

ANYWAYS, I like the part where she reveals that she's wanted to take her father's "first." Sorry to say, Ayame, reproduction doesn't work the way you think it does.

I shall leave you with this image:
Aug 13, 2012 6:03 PM

Dec 2007
Too much time spent on the Ayame. Wanted Hyouka action. :X

Also his wife left him for a pretty dumb reason lol. If you marry expecting everything to be perfect then you're naive.

Erodude said:
ANYWAYS, I like the part where she reveals that she's wanted to take her father's "first." Sorry to say, Ayame, reproduction doesn't work the way you think it does.

Time travel! But seriously, where was this part? Wasn't she referring to his first behind?
Aug 16, 2012 9:36 AM

Jul 2009
Erodude said:
Must not apply real-life behavioral psychosexuality to hentai.Must not apply real-life behavioral psychosexuality to hentai.Must not apply real-life behavioral psychosexuality to hentai.Must not apply real...GOD DAMMIT.
CHILDREN ARE NOT NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO THEIR PARENTS.
I didn't see the need for your spoiler. Children interact with their parents and form a different bond from a lover as a `you should not mate with this person bond` by being cared for since childhood. I don't know whether it's proven or not but you are naturally attracted to people with the same feel as the opposite gender parent, if you grow up with them in the same house.

Anyways, the situation with this family is similar and different. The sister felt her family was falling apart and considered that if she took the mothers place, the whole thing could return to a `normal` state... of course rather than normal, people with higher intelligence like us or the father know what would most likely happen. Of course, this girl didn't even know what the tissues in his garbage had, so she's pretty low on the intelligence chain.

I'd also like to point out that humans are animals. Other animals have incest all the time without realizing it... I've seen dogs, cats, rabbits, etc... all have sex with fathers/mothers/brothers/sisters/etc... I'm not saying it's something you should do but I am saying it's part of the circle of life and when it happens, I have no idea what anyone should do or say. There's all that "True love" and "freedom" shit out there so when you say you're for either of those and then you go against people who partake in incest, you're a hypocrite instantly... I'd rather not go into religion on this because there's more than enough topics to consider politically and biologically, and because religion always makes discussions pointless and boring in my opinion.
Aug 28, 2012 6:28 PM

Jan 2012
It was rather enjoyable, however the ending was a bit disturbing lol.

Sep 3, 2012 12:44 PM
Aug 2010
Kinda feel pathetic watching this. I mean if he was raping them or whatever then I would had just went "meh" but with them coming on to him and he "trying" to back down, it just feels shameless, like a harem hentai (or just harem in general). Its kinda like wish-fulfillment for middle aged men... or something, I don't know.

I mean there are incest hentai where the attraction is mutual without being so shameless but this ain't one of them.
Nov 6, 2012 5:10 AM

Mar 2009
Day2Dream said:
Time travel! But seriously, where was this part? Wasn't she referring to his first behind?
Yes, you are technically correct (the best kind of correct). But the subtext (!) is that she wishes she could have been his *actual* "first," instead having to make do with the anal version. I AM ERODUDE, INTERPRETER OF SUBTEXT! BOW AND TREMBLE BEFORE ME! rawr

Among other things, kyled00m said:
I didn't see the need for your spoiler.
There was no need; I just wanted people to have to press a button to read it. Also, I just tend to use spoiler tags for all sorts of non-spoiler things.

But seriously, when it comes to the bulk of your post, I'm not sure where we're disagreeing, if we even are at all. Generally, the longer you know someone during our development, the less attracted you are to them. AFAIK, it's a matter of being classified as 'family'. Anyways, while this doesn't make it analytically impossible, it just happens to be synthetically implausible. Regarding whether the qualities you look for in a mate are those that your opposite-sex parent possess(ed), I was under the impression that that's just Freudian gobbledygook. The Oedipus and Electra complexes themselves certainly are.

There's an additional layer added when nature is considered in addition to nurture. At the very least, the more a person resembles you genetically, the less attractive their pheromones are. Not that strong of a factor, I know, but you get my point: there are a lot of things that suggest deus sex machina is what's really at work driving the incestuous relations in Papa Love. (Why do I care? I have no idea.)

Anyways, even someone as naive (read: stupid) as Ayame just shouldn't find herself in a situation where she is genuinely and unflinchingly sexually attracted to a biological father who raised her. Even if she is trying to take the place of her mother, this would be a purely cognitive maneuver, unnaturally forced and resulting in stress and anxiety. We see no evidence of this, therefore we have no reason to believe she experiences it. Because our rule of thumb, especially with hentai, should be that it is poorly written unless it demonstrates that it is not. This is why I do not assume her sexual love for her father is driven by a cognitive dissonance, in turn the result of perceiving herself to be receiving insufficient reward for the action of taking her mother's place. This might actually lead a normal human being in Ayame's position to adamantly believe herself to be her own mother, i.e. her father's wife.

As for whether or not incest is right or wrong, I also withhold judgment. It certainly is part of the circle of life that these things can happen, though I don't think your comparison of humans to animals is completely appropriate, mostly due to humans' use of knowledge and culture. The two truths of incest are that it tends to produce genetic defects in offspring and that it partially defeats the "purpose" of sexual reproduction as a way to keep the gene pool from stagnating. Moral conclusions might not clearly follow from those truths. The clear scientific conclusion, though, is that the desire for incest has been naturally selected against, since those animals not born of incest are more likely to survive and reproduce successfully, and thus any genetic factors that heighten incestuous desires would not tend to be passed on to future generations.

In the end, though, the point is that I must not apply real-life behavioral psychosexuality to hentai because it is completely irrelevant. Hentai situations are not (always) supposed to be probable or make sense. They are designed to appeal to parts of the psyche more primal than "empiricism" or "logic." They are designed to be sexy.
ErodudeNov 6, 2012 5:27 AM
Feb 2, 2013 8:49 PM

Sep 2012
So far I'm really into it but I'm just waiting for the second episode to be subbed I've been waiting for over 5 months and now i have to wait longer...Fuck this I'm taking Japanese classes so this shit won't happen again maybe the third episode mite come in another 6 months and I'll be able to at least understand half on wtf their saying by then
Feb 19, 2013 11:20 PM

Aug 2012
it's been soooooo long since I watched this, now I rewatch, I LOVE IT ! 5/5
Mar 21, 2013 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
Hmmm Nice, So glad this doesnt have rape, makes things much better. good series so far.
Jan 12, 2015 5:26 PM

Aug 2009
Rhypo said:
Fucking slut, I hate when they turn into those...

ROFL

^lmao, i died laughing to that scene

this is a great comedic hentai, pretty much laughed throughout the whole thing

and gee it's reverse Oni Chichi if you've seen that series
Jan 30, 5:34 PM
Jun 2023
This made me feel some type of way. I need more father x daughter hentai plssss. Literally didn't last 13 minutes jeez

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa Love: Kyonyuubi Shiritsu Musume Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 26, 2013

9 by DevLog »»
Apr 1, 2021 12:25 PM

» What about the other 2 daughter?

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jan 12, 2014

2 by Cornelnia1 »»
Mar 28, 2021 10:15 PM

» another series with father daughter relationship

GuyFreakz - Mar 9, 2013

1 by radiantfire »»
Mar 10, 2013 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.