Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 28, 2012 3:27 AM
Dec 2011
phoenixalia said:
Even though I'm enjoying this, like Sinnamon says, they should stop concentrating on Liberta and Nova. I KNOW I'd enjoy this anime more if they concentrate on ALL of em....like that masterpiece reverse harem UtaPri(don't laugh, they knew their fangirls and they played on it and it ended up getting SUPER sales and a second season), each episode concentrated on one guy. Or hakuouki.

I don't know what went into the heads of Hiiro no Kakera's and Arcana's directors....

I'm only loving this cuz I swallow anything that is reverse harem/bishies. But seriously, try and take a leaf out of UtaPri's book.

No wonder this anime is having really poor sales.

"I'm only loving this cuz I swallow anything that is reverse harem/bishies."

I;m with you there!!
Sep 5, 2012 6:33 AM

Sep 2011
dropped
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Dec 30, 2012 2:51 AM

Jan 2012
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

dropped
Oct 10, 2013 12:04 PM

Dec 2010
This was a great episode, now Nova competes with Liberta's dramatic background. Felicita still performs well in her role. This anime isn't that bad in my opinion.
May 17, 2014 1:11 PM

Jan 2010
Things I've noticed through this episode:

- Somehow, trying to take advantage of your kid, who happens to have the Arcana of Death, doesn't seem to be the brightest of ideas.
- The big secret thing in Jolly's lab was literally behind the curtains, not even 10 feet away from where Felicita was sitting. There wasn't even a secret door or nothing, it was just a curtain. How did she miss that.
- When Felicita can read hearts, hiding feelings seems really pointless.

This show is worrying me.
Sep 21, 2017 10:19 AM

May 2013
NUUUUU! Please stahp attacking me with kawaii chibi versions of my boyssssss /DIES

Nova acts aloof and he's also strict, but he cares and is very very observant. He notices every little detail. Gave good advice to Libertá to get stronger so no one will have to complain anymore and pushes Fel to mature, albeit a little harshly. Mama understands him and I think that's important to have someone that does :')

Anyways, there's a rift between Fel and Libertá, now Nova too. Hopefully she'll find a way to pull them both back in before they drift further and further apart... :(

lol end bit is funny as usual xD I always love the "Dante na" jokes XD
I want some limone pie from Luca ;O
Nov 16, 2017 9:30 AM

Oct 2009
This was a boring episode. Nova's aloof attitude is such a turn off. And I thought I was starting to warm up towards him. The lack of Liberta is great tho.

And Luca>>>
Apr 13, 2018 3:59 PM
Mar 2017
Are they cousins and had commitment? ... INCEST!
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jun 29, 2021 4:03 AM

Jul 2016
Shocked said:
Things I've noticed through this episode:

- Somehow, trying to take advantage of your kid, who happens to have the Arcana of Death, doesn't seem to be the brightest of ideas.
- The big secret thing in Jolly's lab was literally behind the curtains, not even 10 feet away from where Felicita was sitting. There wasn't even a secret door or nothing, it was just a curtain. How did she miss that.
- When Felicita can read hearts, hiding feelings seems really pointless.

This show is worrying me.

It is all over the place at the moment... So utterly confusing,
Feb 20, 11:09 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
"I can't have you found just yet. huehuehuehue" and it's right there, glowing and kinda loudly bubbling right behind a curtain. Considering this doesn't seem to be the first time someone's come in to see wtf is going on, I bet they know and are just occupied with other things to actually do anything about it. And then once they actually do bust him, he's just going to be like

Not sure why people aren't doing their jobs diligently on searching his place or anything. "I'll just take the documents". Lazy mafia, here. The fact that he changes the locks so much should be enough to wonder.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arcana Famiglia Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

98 by Swiggy »»
Feb 20, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Arcana Famiglia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 8, 2012

126 by Swiggy »»
Jan 10, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Arcana Famiglia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2012

190 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 31, 2022 2:37 PM

Poll: » Arcana Famiglia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2012

56 by jackielouise »»
Jul 29, 2021 4:35 PM

Poll: » Arcana Famiglia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 9, 2012

61 by Vindicater »»
Jul 12, 2021 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.