Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2012 6:31 PM
Jul 2012
I really liked it except for the ending because it cut off T_T. Wondering if they're going to make a season 2, I even read the manga to see if they left parts out for the ending but it was the same. So.... any know anything about there been a season 2????

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 13, 2012 6:32 PM

Jun 2011
Why would there be a season 2?
Jul 13, 2012 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
FastWheels said:
Jul 13, 2012 6:37 PM
Jul 2012
Yukiteru's diary changes at the end and says that "yuno came to see me" and then someone shouts "yukkii!" (assuming it's yuno), it also says something about a new project coming?

Jul 13, 2012 6:38 PM

Jul 2012
FastWheels said:

People like trainwrecks.
Jul 13, 2012 6:38 PM

Oct 2010
Yea but that just means she za warudo'd time/space. Theres nothing else to do other than a romance/Sol comedy or something, the action is done, there is nothing to do.
Jul 13, 2012 6:40 PM

Jun 2009
That was the end. The author has a new manga to work on anyway

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 13, 2012 6:50 PM
Jul 2012
Just started reading Big order it somewhat fits into Mirai Nikki

Jul 13, 2012 6:58 PM

Jul 2010
pretty conclusive ending and the manga is done.

Jul 13, 2012 7:14 PM

Jun 2012
BlackWafflez69 said:
Yukiteru's diary changes at the end and says that "yuno came to see me" and then someone shouts "yukkii!" (assuming it's yuno), it also says something about a new project coming?

I like endings like that, and that's exactly why I don't think there should be a season two xD. Same thing for an anime like Elfen Lied.
君と僕の間によこたわる空
Jul 13, 2012 7:18 PM
Jul 2012
Endings like that just piss me off and It makes me want to punch my little brother in the face >:(

Nov 27, 2012 2:01 AM
Nov 2012
Did you finish reading manga? @@ It's a happy ending. Everyone lives happily in the third world and Yuno be together with Yukki.

HAPPY END not DEAD END haha
Dec 19, 2012 9:43 AM

May 2012
This needs a second season, or at least a few OVA's concluding Yuki and Yuno. I know the ending said "Yuno came to me" or something like that, but it's not enough to fill my hunger of curiosity.

Dec 19, 2012 11:18 AM

Dec 2012
Onlin3Mast3r said:
This needs a second season, or at least a few OVA's concluding Yuki and Yuno. I know the ending said "Yuno came to me" or something like that, but it's not enough to fill my hunger of curiosity.

just read the manga it explains what happens after yuki hears yuno voice and it is a pretty a conclousive ending.
Dec 19, 2012 1:06 PM

May 2012
tsudecimo said:
Onlin3Mast3r said:

just read the manga it explains what happens after yuki hears yuno voice and it is a pretty a conclousive ending.

That's it?! It was like one extra page, and they couldn't even put that in the anime?
>.<

Dec 19, 2012 1:07 PM
Jul 2012
Neane1993 said:
FastWheels said:
Dec 19, 2012 2:33 PM

Dec 2012
Onlin3Mast3r said:
tsudecimo said:
Onlin3Mast3r said:

That's it?! It was like one extra page, and they couldn't even put that in the anime?
>.<

lol yea it was a let down for me too thats why i think the anime ending was better.
Dec 21, 2012 10:20 PM

Dec 2012
Onlin3Mast3r said:

I agree...I was kinda of like "wha..." at the end of the anime when it just cut off into the closing theme haha.
Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end. -Clare the Silver Eyed Witch
Dec 31, 2012 2:59 AM
Sep 2011
Onlin3Mast3r said:

There will be OVA about this.
Dec 31, 2012 3:06 AM

Aug 2012
There's an OVA coming out, finally, animating the canon ending of the manga.

And that concludes the series perfectly, I see no need for a season 2.
And there is no material to base it upon either.
Dec 31, 2012 3:08 AM

Dec 2012
I think all there will be is a final OVA episode to finish off the anime. There is no point in doing a season 2 for Mirai Nikki
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jan 2, 2013 1:52 AM
Jan 2013
are you guys forgeting the whole scene with the mayor and deus in the new world where the mayor tells dues they cant do the phone deal becuses he dies or something like that and deus goes i quess i have to find a differnt way to pass on my powers or game something like that so know i wont exceppt the ending that is at hand
Jan 2, 2013 1:53 AM
Jan 2013
are you guys forgeting the whole scene with the mayor and deus in the new world where the mayor tells dues they cant do the phone deal becuses he dies or something like that and deus goes i quess i have to find a differnt way to pass on my powers or game something like that so know i wont exceppt the ending that is at hand
Jan 5, 2013 5:31 PM
Nov 2010
An alternate retelling with
as the victor.
Jan 5, 2013 5:33 PM

Sep 2012
This is almost as bad as people wanting a second season of Death Note.
Jan 6, 2013 9:51 PM

Nov 2012
I remember seeing some sort of light on screen as the message "yuno came to visit me" appeared on yukiteru's cell phone right before the end. This might suggest a new story.
Jan 11, 2013 2:04 AM
Nov 2012
i don't think there is a need for a second season. the ending was pretty conclusive even by not having read the manga, i could figure out what happened with the change of the diary and the bright flash of light in a dark world.... but other than that i have several issues with this series:

1: I'm just assuming here, but I'm guessing Japan doesn't have a child welfare agency.. i mean Yuno's Dad and mom go missing, the utilities are cut off and they have a daughter... Where the hell is social services? lol
2: A school is blown up by the terrorist Mene or whatever her name is and the most effort they put into finding her is a detective who gets dragged along as she does what she wants... yeah i understand she has the escape dairy, but that thing was more of a hassle than it helped...
3:Deus ex Machina.. for a God in charge of space and time... I'm surprised he didn't see this huge ball of fuck coming before he started this "survival game"... choose a worthy candidate and get it over with bro.

there are more but other than that it was a quite enjoyable anime, i wouldnt rewatch it though, i wanted MOAR crazy psychotic bitch
Jan 11, 2013 11:09 AM

Jan 2013
I dont know how anyone could watch this anime and watch the last episode and just leave it at that. I had to go read the conclusive ending in the manga. Though i started off reading Mirai Nikki, I want to read it as a whole but I hear its pretty damn close to the anime. either way, the manga ending was a lot better than where they left it at the anime IMO. Im surprised they gave us that much happiness at the closure.

Though, they did leave a couple questions unanswered as well as backgrounds. Such as, what about the Yukki the the third world that they imply they plan on living in? wouldnt that mess with the space-time continuim which was Yuno's reason for killing herself in the first place? and whats the deal with Yukki's dad and whyd he kill his mom and leave Yukki to die in the exploding tower?

Either ways, I liked the manga ending and glad they left Yuno as a protagonist as I liked Yuno<3 also, I dont think the OVA is going to be the "animation of the real ending." because the real ending would only be a couple minutes screen time tops. Hopefully it's new material of Yukkiteru and Yuno living together happily in the third world or wherever they choose to go, but it could possibly be the animated version of Mirai Nikki: Paradox which is an alternate retelling of 5 chapters where Akise takes Yukki's place. http://myanimelist.net/manga/13277/Mirai_Nikki:_Paradox
I have yet to read it though but Im sure all the Akise fans would be glad.
Any confirmation on what the OVA will be of?

nvm...I just found it. Its suppose to be out July 2013, though this doesnt give much details. apparently its gonna be bundled with a brand-new manga volume?! Its funny because I orinigally typed "mirai nikki"redial" and not "paradox" in the previous paragraph but once I checked out the page I realized I was wrong. but searching that name I realized IT WAS the name of the upcoming OVA. Here's the MAL page: http://myanimelist.net/anime/16762/Mirai_Nikki_Redial/
Jan 12, 2013 4:47 PM
Dec 2012
Who cares if there's already an ending??? The people who wanted season 2 is to have another season of Mirai Nikki. They want to see more of Yuno and Yuki.
Jan 16, 2013 5:05 AM
Jun 2012
NameTakenFU said:
Who cares if there's already an ending??? The people who wanted season 2 is to have another season of Mirai Nikki. They want to see more of Yuno and Yuki.
But the point is, the ending was already good. And there's no opening for a second season except for that part where somebody screamed "Yuki". And I personally don't think that's good enough for another season. Just wanting to see more of them is not a good enough reason to have another season. It's more about the story, which ended well. If you want to see more of them, just repeat the whole series.

Though I disagree about having a second season, I would want a OVA just like some people said in this thread. Just one short OVA would be good enough to conclude what happened after that. Though, it was also already explained in the short portion for Mur Mur where she said that

Edit: Sooo.. I just read that the Murmur portion for the final episode was only on the BD version. So, I guess that concludes that they would not have another season as they have explained what happened after the last scene on Murmur's portion.
iRock707Jan 16, 2013 5:22 AM
Jan 16, 2013 5:51 AM

Jun 2008
Suzune-chan said:
That was the end. The author has a new manga to work on anyway

Hopefully he learned something and makes a story that is less of a train-wreck.
Jan 26, 2013 6:28 PM

Jan 2013
Monad said:

Hopefully he learned something and makes a story that is less of a train-wreck.

ahhh i get your game now. you just lurk in mirai nikki threads to bash any chance you get? lol makes your long thread you started about how horrible mirai nikki is a lot less credible.

but I think the question is phrased wrong. No one should be asking for a second season, but rather, new material from the mangaka in the form of a one-shot or a pre-quel, continuance, more chapters, etc that will in-turn be adapted into the anime.
If they just created a "season 2" it would be all filler and IMO not even be worth it in the first place. Though, i think where they ended it was okay (in the manga) and they dont need to push the envelope. Though, I AM looking forward to the new OVA coming out later this year. sounds like it should be new material of Yukki and Yuno in the 3rd world.
Feb 10, 2013 3:31 PM
Feb 2013
after reading the manga and seeing how it ended there, I cannot see there being another season. It's fairly disappointing that they left out the happy ending so perhaps an OVA will be made to represent it, I know I nearly cried at the depressing anime ending :'( ...but the manga sort of cleared that up. Though I would definitely not argue to the making of a second one n_n
Feb 10, 2013 11:01 PM
Jul 2011
I would like the ending if it wasn't for the fact that Yukiteru went with that stupid Wakaba girl... == motaku...
Feb 24, 2013 12:28 PM

Jan 2013
i have accepted how it ended eventhough i was hoping for more.
but ive read something like a Mirai Nikki Redial w/c seems to be a season 2 that will be aired this June 2013. i dont know if that's a false fan hope or whatever though, and i cant remember the link where i've seen it.
Mar 18, 2013 3:44 PM
Feb 2013
Onlin3Mast3r said:

True, i wanna season two.
ive watched this all in one day..
and i still get pissed off at the end..
Apr 5, 2013 10:00 AM

Jul 2012
They won't make a second season cause the manga ends 5 min after the anime and there is the real ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2013 10:04 AM

Sep 2012
An ova is coming out this year in the summer which basically acts as a sequel to the TV series....the same kinda thing happened in Elfen Lied and it pissed me off
Apr 7, 2013 3:09 AM

Jun 2010
So this "next project" mentioned in the end will going to be only an OVA??
Bah, I thought I can enjoy another season
Apr 9, 2013 8:54 AM

Jan 2013
Archlyte said:
So this "next project" mentioned in the end will going to be only an OVA??
Bah, I thought I can enjoy another season

As many people already mentioned there;s no need for a second season.
I was disappointed to see the little sneak peak of Yuno and Yuki getting back together, because that made me feel like I should watch more, hence the OVA coming out.

The only thing to conclude it now is the OVA, I wouldnt know how another 26 episodes would work when the story has already been told.
Apr 9, 2013 6:04 PM

Jun 2012
Asking for a season 2 of Mirai Nikki is worse than asking for a season 2 of Death Note, you just don't do it.

Apr 10, 2013 8:45 AM

Jan 2013
MEanimaniac1 said:
Asking for a season 2 of Mirai Nikki is worse than asking for a season 2 of Death Note, you just don't do it.

I love your Yuno .gif !
Apr 22, 2013 12:10 PM
Apr 2013
Xaliuss said:
Onlin3Mast3r said:

There will be OVA about this.

are you sure? because ive seen so many april fool jokes about this
Apr 22, 2013 12:25 PM

Feb 2013
I'd be the happiest person in the world, it's my favorite anime, but I don't think so. ):
Apr 24, 2013 9:44 AM
Apr 2013
Than can anyone tell me what this is about? http://mangafox.me/manga/mirai_nikki_redial/
It looks like a second season to me and its by the same author aswell.
its about the Yuno gasai from the third world and thats how it goes on
KenjiChanApr 24, 2013 9:50 AM
Apr 26, 2013 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
KenjiChan said:
Than can anyone tell me what this is about? http://mangafox.me/manga/mirai_nikki_redial/
It looks like a second season to me and its by the same author aswell.
its about the Yuno gasai from the third world and thats how it goes on

That's what we were talking about, the OVA that's coming out is called:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/16762/Mirai_Nikki_Redial

Exactly like you said,

Really excited, hoping the subs will come out within a week, when this OVA is coming out.
Apr 27, 2013 9:40 AM

Dec 2012
no more pls
May 24, 2013 3:48 PM
Jan 2012
Season2 would be sweet, but i guess this ova will do to ^^
Jun 21, 2013 5:31 AM
Jun 2013
BlackWafflez69 said:
There Has been a second Season Confirmed called Mirai Nikki Redial :D
Jun 23, 2013 1:17 PM
Jul 2012
there a other parts to the story after the first manga finished that have it set in the third world and yuno is stalking yukki and some with a parolee world where yuno was erased and yukki was close to die so they can go with one of them or do a remake using the third world as a setting
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.