Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 24, 2013 10:10 PM
Mar 2013
first FMA since brotherhood skips past most of the dramatic parts of the first 1/3rd of the story I personally like FMA better the twists feel better it's just more impact everything had more of an emotional impact in the original however FMA brotherhood is good as well it has a weak start ut follows the manga and after awhile get's back on track however scar the humnculi the main villain ed's father and especially the gate I kinda liked the FMA versions better however the brotherhood ending is more happy then the FMA ending first the original then the remake
Jun 25, 2013 9:05 AM

Nov 2010
tee23 said:
first FMA since brotherhood skips past most of the dramatic parts of the first 1/3rd of the story I personally like FMA better the twists feel better it's just more impact everything had more of an emotional impact in the original however FMA brotherhood is good as well it has a weak start ut follows the manga and after awhile get's back on track however scar the humnculi the main villain ed's father and especially the gate I kinda liked the FMA versions better however the brotherhood ending is more happy then the FMA ending first the original then the remake
Kinda funny since FMA actually doesn't show 2/3 of the story and dramatic parts that Brotherhood has.
Jun 25, 2013 9:08 AM

Oct 2010
FMA is better than Brotherhood. You need to either watch FMA first, or read the manga. Brotherhood begins with the assumption you're already familiar with the franchise, so the tragedy of the brothers is down played A LOT and many other things happen that lead to one becoming confused.

Yes, I'm aware the OP already made his choice, this is just for anyone else feeling the same way.

johnyjohny said:
Please ignore the f*ck what these guys got to tell you. Watch FMA first because 1. it is very good 2. If you watch FMAB first FMA will disappoint. Wait a month of 2 then go watch FMAB and be blown away. (FMAB maybe better, but it would be a shame to skip FMA because it is also very good, IF YOU WATCH IT FIRST THAT IS!!)

I watched Brotherhood first, and I still think FMA was better.
spyrocootJun 25, 2013 9:13 AM
Jun 27, 2013 5:22 PM

Mar 2013
FMA: Brotherhood follows the manga more accurately. FMA is basically telling the story in a different version.

It's up to you really. But you should watch both if you want to tell the difference between the two of them. Brotherhood is way better though.

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams."
Aug 9, 2013 11:29 AM
Aug 2013
I made an account especially to reply on this post and to comment on all the comments I've seen.
I'm sure that by now you've already watched one of the too. But still I wanted to comment. FMA Brotherhood is at least 10 times better then FMA, it would be 100 times better if the first few episodes wouldn't be roughly the same.
Reasons why FMA Brotherhood is so much better:
Reason 1: Much better characters, no character is filler each has a role to play, and each character is really interesting. FMA brotherhood has the following awesome characters that FMA doesn't. (Xin isn't mentioned at all in FMA)
___ 1. Lin: One of the 50 princes from Xin. He's a very well trained fighter, and a ___worthy candidate for the throne of Xin. To win favor of the Emperor of Xin he ___traveled to Amestris to obtain a philosophers stone. He hopes to become the ___next emperor. Can sense homonculei
___(**********SPOILER*****************) Later in the story he becomes the ___reincarnated Greed, and he's freaking awesome.
___ 2. RanFan childhood friend and bodyguard of Lin. Superb fighter, can sense ___homonculei.
___ 3. Old man Fou, grandfather of RanFan and bodyguard of Lin. Superb fighter, ___can sense homonculei.
___ 4. Mei A princess of Xin from a small clan. She also traveled to Amestris to ___obtain a philosphers stone. But she only hopes to win favor in order to protect ___her weak clan.
___ 5. Pride (Not King Bradly, King bradly is Wrath). I won't spoil who the Pride is in ___FMA Brotherhood, but trust me it makes 10 times more sense then it did in ___FMA, and it's 100 times cooler.
___ 6. Father. The leader of the homonculei, and a much cooler and interesting ___character then Dante. His motivation goes beyond petty survival, and his ___relation with Hohenheim is much more interesting.
___ 7. Sloth (Different from the FMA series). Doesn't make much appearance, but ___it's actually a character that is sloth full.
___ 8. Everybody from Brinx
___9. Wrath/King Bradly. I've got to give credit to FMA, for in FMA King Bradly was pretty cool. However in FMA brotherhood King Bradly is mindbogglingly awesome !
Reason 2: Unlike FMA it isn't full of filler episodes. The episodes serve either to further the plot, or for character development.
Reason 3: The action is soo much better. Just watch a few fight scenes from FMA brotherhood, and you'll be convinced of this.
Reason 4: The plot is much better.
Reason 5: The characters actually think and plan. They have a clear motivation, and thought pattern. This especially comes to show in the fight scenes. This makes the fight scenes interesting instead of the random movements they have in FMA.
Reason 6: Brinx (worth mentioning twice).

FMA brotherhood might not hold your hand like FMA does, so you actually need to pay attention to follow what is going on. Unlike FMA where you can doze of for 80% of the time and still get everything that's relevant.
Sep 10, 2013 4:01 AM

Apr 2010
I don't understand why a lot of people think FMAB is better than FMA. I watched FMA first years ago, and it was sooooo f*ckin beautiful, it was such a good combo between the despair and the comedy. It was more serious. I felt the story, I was completely in it. The first episode of FMA, I was immediately hooked on the story! Such a beautiful first episode. But with FMAB, to me it just seems like they made another version more suitable for children. The theme was darker with FMA, and FMAB is just softer which annoys me a lot. Too much comedy that doesn't entertain me half as much as FMA did. Maybe it's just cause I've seen FMA already and I have to go through the entire story again in a different setting that I don't enjoy FMAB as much.
I'm only at episode 15 so I'm hoping it get's better, I really hope that at the last episode I see why everyone voted FMAB the best anime on MAL.
Sep 10, 2013 7:59 AM

Aug 2013
Affie15 said:
I don't understand why a lot of people think FMAB is better than FMA. I watched FMA first years ago, and it was sooooo f*ckin beautiful, it was such a good combo between the despair and the comedy. It was more serious. I felt the story, I was completely in it. The first episode of FMA, I was immediately hooked on the story! Such a beautiful first episode. But with FMAB, to me it just seems like they made another version more suitable for children. The theme was darker with FMA, and FMAB is just softer which annoys me a lot. Too much comedy that doesn't entertain me half as much as FMA did. Maybe it's just cause I've seen FMA already and I have to go through the entire story again in a different setting that I don't enjoy FMAB as much.
I'm only at episode 15 so I'm hoping it get's better, I really hope that at the last episode I see why everyone voted FMAB the best anime on MAL.
You know that I could say the exact opposite of you and it would fit. People already have.

And really, you haven't even watched until where they diverged and you're comparing all of FMA against the first part of FMAB. Watch the whole thing then come back to this thread.
This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?! — Marshall D. Teach
Sep 12, 2013 12:52 AM

Apr 2010
Introverturtled said:
Affie15 said:
You know that I could say the exact opposite of you and it would fit. People already have.

And really, you haven't even watched until where they diverged and you're comparing all of FMA against the first part of FMAB. Watch the whole thing then come back to this thread.

People already have, about me? :s I haven't posted anything on MAL forum in years
But I get your point, I'll finish it definitely.
Sep 13, 2013 12:30 PM

Apr 2010
Introverturtled said:
Affie15 said:

I humbly swallow my words and beg forgiveness for anything I might've said to dishonor Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood! :P I'm only at episode 23 and I'm already amazed by it's awesomeness :P.
Sep 13, 2013 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
Affie15 said:
I humbly swallow my words and beg forgiveness for anything I might've said to dishonor Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood! :P I'm only at episode 23 and I'm already amazed by it's awesomeness :P.
See, it pays to watch the whole thing before making decisions. And believe me it just keeps on getting better.

And what I said earlier about the saying the opposite thing is I could take what you wrote about how you can't believe people like FMAB instead of FMA and switch them and it could make sense.
This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?! — Marshall D. Teach
Sep 13, 2013 1:46 PM

Apr 2010
Introverturtled said:
Affie15 said:
See, it pays to watch the whole thing before making decisions. And believe me it just keeps on getting better.

And what I said earlier about the saying the opposite thing is I could take what you wrote about how you can't believe people like FMAB instead of FMA and switch them and it could make sense.

You're right :P.
Ooooh now I get it!
Nov 1, 2013 2:21 PM
Apr 2009
The perfect solution would be to watch 28 episodes of original FMA and after that continue FMA:B from 14 ep.
First 13 episodes of FMA:B are just too rushed, like assuming you've already seen it, skipping plenty of scenes. It makes some of important events empty, lacking in emotions. I also think FMA has better introduction to the series but after 28 ep the story goes different patch than the one from manga so it better to continue with FMA:B because it's simply better
sepirrothNov 1, 2013 2:28 PM
Jan 13, 2015 8:07 AM
Sep 2014
sepirroth said:
The perfect solution would be to watch 28 episodes of original FMA and after that continue FMA:B from 14 ep.
First 13 episodes of FMA:B are just too rushed, like assuming you've already seen it, skipping plenty of scenes. It makes some of important events empty, lacking in emotions. I also think FMA has better introduction to the series but after 28 ep the story goes different patch than the one from manga so it better to continue with FMA:B because it's simply better

Yea, this. I finished FMA today and i started watching Brotherhood. I have to say that Brotherhood is rushed so much. The part with Nina in FMA was so sad because you got time to start liking her. Here is just rushed in one episode with only few scenes with her.Same goes for her father. In FMA you could see that he was desperate and that he regret for doing that ( till some point), you could actually feel the sadness and anger. The Lior part is also rushed and bad. Idk, this few episodes i watched are really bad compared to FMA.

I recommend everyone to watch FMA and movie 1st, then go for Brotherhood.

EDIT: Now when i watched little bit more of Brotherhood, i can say you can watch the both with no problem. Characters are same but relationship with them are different ( FMA is better) and events are same/similar (FMA is better) untill story come to crossroad and they take different route. Anyway, FMA is better in every aspect for now.
NarcoJan 13, 2015 12:47 PM
Jan 21, 2015 3:53 PM

Jul 2014
I think you should watch FMAB , cuz the first FMA Followed the first chapter of the manga and then changes the other half from it's own , but the FMAB did it well but didn't show us the first parts of manga (which has been added in FMA) so the best thing to do is read the manga ..
Feb 17, 2015 2:31 PM
Sep 2009
I say both.

For one first 13-14 episodes in Brotherhood are extremely bad. Even when re-watching series, those episodes made me cringe.

And secondly both series have completely different take on similar story concept. While Brotherhood might be more engaging, original felt far more emotional for me not to mention that I love idea of homonculus in it.

Brotherhood idea behind homonculus is pretty standard, original series make it more unique and personal for characters what makes it more emotional.

So I say both since both have something good and different to offer.

P.S. Not to mention that author of the manga actually loved anime original story. She was the one who requested the change and loved it, as well as the different idea behind homonculus creation.
Apr 22, 2015 7:27 PM

Nov 2014
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2015 9:24 AM
Jun 2015
Hey i'm jumping on this thread a little late but from what I read on this thread is it safe to say that fma has more drama and is more emotional while brotherhood is more action?
Jul 8, 2015 10:27 PM
May 2015
I'm planning on (finally) watching Fullmetal Alchemist, but I can't decide on which series I should watch, Brotherhood or the original one? It's like the Fate saga all over again.

Mod Note: Merged duplicate topic from general Anime Discussion.
rodacJul 8, 2015 11:00 PM
Jul 8, 2015 10:29 PM

Nov 2008
Watch both. That's what I would do.

Mar 2015
Well if you plan on watching both, go for the original first. Otherwise I can't offer much advice as they both have their positives and negatives.
Jul 2014
General consensus seems to be that one should watch the original series first and follow up with Brotherhood afterwards.

If you're only willing to watch one though, go with Brotherhood. Either way though, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Jul 8, 2015 10:30 PM

Jun 2011
If you're only planning to watch one of them, go with Brotherhood, if not, then original before Brotherhood.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 8, 2015 10:31 PM
Jan 2015
If you want a better manga adapted version then watch Brotherhood. If you don't care then watch wichever.
Jul 8, 2015 10:41 PM

Jan 2015
hmmm I would suggest the original first, but the thing is that after I watched the original I couldn't get into brotherhood. Meh... flip a coin?
Sep 15, 2015 7:10 PM
Apr 2015
I guess I'd say to newcomers to the series: read the manga because it is better than either anime. When you're done with the manga, watch both because they are both enjoyable, but especially watch 2003 because it is an excellent anime.

But if you don't like manga, or if you just don't want to read Fullmetal Alchemist, then that is more difficult. Quite a few people have only seen Brotherhood or watched Brotherhood first and really liked it. It does follow the manga's storyline much more than the first series because the manga was actually finished when they made it, and so it is pretty good because that story is really great. However, as an anime, and even as an adaptation of the manga, I didn't LOVE it because it was very rushed and I didn't care for the music or artwork. If that doesn't matter to you and you just want a very epic, awesome story, then I guess that's a good one to watch. You can always go and watch 03 afterward (I strongly suggest this.)

If you start with FMA, you may not enjoy Brotherhood and vice versa. *sigh* I guess the most I can say is, watch them both whichever you start with.
Sep 16, 2015 10:13 AM

Jun 2013
Watch the original first. I did back in 2013, and now I'm watching Brotherhood. You'll appreciate the better animation once you get to Brotherhood.
Sep 17, 2015 10:57 AM

Dec 2010
This should never be in question, watching FMA, and watching it first in order, is mandatory.

No matter how much die-hard manga fans spit on it, FMA is the direct reason FMAB ever got its #1 spot, or why people love the latter so much. Brotherhood would have never appealed to the watchers as much, had it existed alone. Because as many already mentioned, it assumes that people have already watched the first anime, meaning that more than 1/3rd of Brotherhood is contained in FMA. Why more than 1/3rd? Because even the parts where FMA derails from the original story left deep impact in the watchers which carried over to Brotherhood.

It's pretty natural to find Brotherhood better even when you watched FMA(first), because it actually concludes the long and dramatic story in a really good way, but this by no means gives ground to hate a really important part of the buildup to that ending.

My standpoint of an anime-only watcher to anime-only watchers.
Sep 22, 2015 12:33 PM
Apr 2015
Meritas said:
This should never be in question, watching FMA, and watching it first in order, is mandatory.

No matter how much die-hard manga fans spit on it, FMA is the direct reason FMAB ever got its #1 spot, or why people love the latter so much. Brotherhood would have never appealed to the watchers as much, had it existed alone. Because as many already mentioned, it assumes that people have already watched the first anime, meaning that more than 1/3rd of Brotherhood is contained in FMA. Why more than 1/3rd? Because even the parts where FMA derails from the original story left deep impact in the watchers which carried over to Brotherhood.

It's pretty natural to find Brotherhood better even when you watched FMA(first), because it actually concludes the long and dramatic story in a really good way, but this by no means gives ground to hate a really important part of the buildup to that ending.

My standpoint of an anime-only watcher to anime-only watchers.

I think most of the people who criticize FMA because of the manga haven't even read the manga, they're just repeating what they heard, i.e., that Brotherhood follows the plot line of the manga. At least, that's what I've usually seen. I haven't seen many Brotherhood fans who have actually read the manga, and I think this may be because they think they've done the equivalent if they've seen Brotherhood, which isn't true. It's sad, lol.
deactivated1709242Sep 22, 2015 1:06 PM
Sep 24, 2015 6:38 AM

Jun 2012
Both of them are great watch them both first the original then Bro in the hood.
Oct 24, 2015 1:57 PM
Oct 2015
Watch the original 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist and its correspondong Conquerer of Shamballa movie THEN Brotherhood. Some things in Brotherhood are a little confusing if you only watch Brotherhood.
Oct 26, 2015 10:29 PM
Apr 2013
^What he said because FMAB scenes that were used in FMA felt like it was rushed for me.
Nov 8, 2015 12:31 PM

Nov 2015
I will watch FMA Brotherhood, i realise this is not an answer, but im new here so...
Nov 10, 2015 6:42 AM

Jul 2014
I've watched both and enjoyed them (even though the first anime gets retarded near the end).

Brotherhood essentially fast-forwards through the first 13 episodes since they had already covered those parts of the manga at length in the first anime.

As such, I say to watch the first anime first, and then Brotherhood after that.
Nov 26, 2015 6:35 AM

Nov 2015
I've watched both, and I can firmly say that I prefer the 2003 rendition over Brotherhood.

Don't get me wrong, I love Broho, but the original just flat out curb stomps it in every aspect other than animation and graphics. In the original, the characters were all so complex and fleshed out that they actually seemed like real people. That abundance of heart and genuineness is exactly what made the 2003 series so damn beautiful. Brotherhood could just never measure up to that.
sugasweetnitmareNov 26, 2015 6:39 AM
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Dec 18, 2015 12:58 AM
Oct 2011
sepirroth said:

Ah, thank you. This is exactly the answer I was looking for.

So to sum it up if anyone like me wants to watch both but skip repetition between both then:

FMA 1-28
FMA:B - 14-64 (end)
yuri999Dec 18, 2015 1:14 AM
Jan 2, 2016 9:46 PM
Jan 2016
yuri999 said:
sepirroth said:

Ah, thank you. This is exactly the answer I was looking for.

So to sum it up if anyone like me wants to watch both but skip repetition between both then:

FMA 1-28
FMA:B - 14-64 (end)

FMA and FMAB are diametrically opposed, tonally. They also aren't even the exact same genre really. As such, I don't agree with this recommendation even though Brotherhood can't really stand on its own without either FMA2003 or the manga to fill in all of the backstory. I think if someone is a purist or has their heart set on Brotherhood alone, the manga would be a better place to start. FMA2003 has elements very early on that begin to deviate from the manga as they always knew they weren't going to be following the manga the whole way and planned ahead. Personally, I recommend people start with FMA2003 and only try Brotherhood if they hate the original anime, unless they're already fans of the manga and can't handle deviations from it.
Apr 6, 2016 12:43 AM
Apr 2016
To put this in the most basic words I can, they made fullmetal alchemist while the manga and part of the plot was in development, which caused some differences in the series. For example, about 10 episodes of the manga and brotherhood differ. Also, the homunculi are different in some ways. And probably lots of other things I did not mention.
Apr 8, 2016 2:57 PM
Jul 2014
Watch Brotherhood FIRST THEN original
Watashiwa!
Apr 13, 2016 10:10 AM
Apr 2016
If you have the time to watch both watch FMA and then FMAB, and if only one then FMAB.

Because FMA is a drag (rather slow) while FMAB is fast, has more action, more vibrant and has more character detail. So believe me you don't want to watch the better version first because the other one would be too boring to watch later.
KennyChanGGApr 13, 2016 10:31 AM
Apr 28, 2016 8:08 AM

Mar 2015
I watched Brotherhood first then the original. I can firmly say the original was better. However, you should watch the original first and then Brotherhood because Brotherhood's ending is the one the original never got.

If you can only watch ONE however, seeing that they're both quite long, you're at a crossroad.

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist if you:
-Enjoy a thematically deep story
-Dark and grim shows are your thing
-Like beautiful endings
-Love morally grey shows
-Want to be emotionally gripped
-Don't mind a show taking it's time

Watch Brotherhood if you:
-Are a big fan of action
-Love world building and adventure
-Like badass characters
-Expect a constantly moving plot
-Enjoy very random comedy
-Like an epic story- big threat to the world sort of plot
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Sep 10, 2016 2:17 AM
Aug 2016
Basically:
Original:darker story and more realistic characters,but less progress and less story/characters compared to the brotherhood
Brotherhood:less complex/dark story,too much shounen-ish,i liked the last few episodes until the very end of the last episode,it was such a cliche ''happily lived after'' ending compared to the original series' ending,nothing wrong with a happy ending,but it feels very dumb compared to the original ending.
Overall:i love both series with a passion,but i have to say i prefer the original,the dark story is what made me watch the original and love it so much,and the brotherhood had way less of that,and it was taking a typical shounen route,while i would probably laugh whole day if someone called the original series a shounen or a typical shounen,it is nothing like that.
Sep 10, 2016 2:19 AM

Jun 2015
FMAB is nothing special tbh, I haven't watch the original one, but I probably will when I complete FMAB
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 11, 2016 11:16 PM
Jan 2010
Imo watch the first 13 episodes of the original FMA, then watch Brotherhood from the beginning. You may rematch some things, but Brother hood adds some story details that FMA didn't use in those first few episodes, but you'll get the full feeling and vibe that the first series did so well on with those first 13 episodes. They both have missing material, but at least this way you get the best of both worlds.
Dec 23, 2016 12:38 PM
Dec 2016
The Full metal Alchemist Original (2003) Series is independent from the manga, and is definitely more theatrical and dramatic by nature. That being said, the plot is more confusing and ambiguous. FMA Brotherhood is strict to the manga, and has a much more action-packed and linear plot. Watch them both if the time allows, but if you were to watch one, watch Brotherhood. The story is more cohesive and more rewarding to the viewer. Characters in brotherhood are far more developed as well. FMA Brotherhood is longer, being 64 episodes compared to 52.
Mar 31, 2017 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
It depends,If you want to watch a sad and depressing ending,I suggest you watch FMA.
But if you want a happy ending i suggest you watch FMAB.
Either a way,They're both really good!(i prefer FMAB though because of more character development)
Mar 31, 2017 3:39 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
I prefer the art style of the original one, myself.

As for the actual shows, I liked them both equally.

The original DID diverge from the manga storyline, but it was a good original ending (in my opinion at least) unlike other series which just cobble together whatever bullsh*t they like for the ending. I also feel it was a little bit better paced in the beginning and certain scenes.

Brotherhood really expanded on the universe and had a lot more plot detail, but some things got a little less attention as a result (more content, less space, ETC).

Really though, they're BOTH. AWESOME. Worth it to watch both.

EDIT:

OH, COME ON. This topic is from 2012... Necromancy is illegal in 85% of Manga, y'know.

Apr 1, 2017 1:39 AM

Aug 2015
Watch FMA Brotherhood. Here is the proper way (my way) to watch FMA Brotherhood:
After marathon-ing the series for 64 episodes, you probably thinking "meh, it's okay"...after completing this, you shouldn't re-watch again for some period. Then once you lift up your time restriction, you MUST re-watch again and suddenly this series is so good. I manage to raise the score from 7/10 to 9/10 given that you've put the rewatch time restrictions.
Oct 14, 2017 12:33 AM
Sep 2017
I only watched Brotherhood, and I Really like it. It's one of the best anime i ever watched. The original is made in 2003, and it's don't follows the manga. But brotherhood is better graphics, style, adventures, and it follows manga. I Recommend Brotherhood, NO MATTER WHAT
Nov 5, 2017 8:08 AM
May 2017
Personally I prefer the first 25 ep of the original to the 10 of brotherhood but brotherhood is better
Nov 21, 2017 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
All said "Watch first FMA - 2003 series"
I've agreed with this all everyone only said.

I've watched FMA 2003 then Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa then watching FMA:B later for now.

I recommend you new a person to watch first FMA 2003 then Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa then FMA:B enjoy your understand.

But specials and OVA is a same story history from FMA 2003. Just skip this.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.