Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 11, 2012 12:22 AM

Feb 2010
The two more suspicious are the one's who took the keys.

while the guy with glasses seems suspicious.
isnt the way the tall guy ( katsuta) opened the door weird? i clearly see him flipping the key to one side and then to other
VanisherJun 11, 2012 1:48 AM
Jun 11, 2012 12:54 AM

Mar 2012
guava said:

I don't mean the text msgs (which I also decided were Hongou + Irisu), but the chat room before Chitanda logs in. Irisu seems to be asking for help from somebody who can't give any help but suggests something about senpais and dancing. A cryptic conversation.

On Sugimura: he's the one leading everyone to the "research spot" so looked suspicious from the beginning. But I don't think his knowing about the master key, his appearing last, or his tripping were particularly incriminating. If anything, Kounosu is the most suspicious around the time of the crime (how does she know so much about this place? why was she the one to suggest it?). It's still impossible to say at this point. We can't even guess at a motive or method yet. (In the end, I like my Katsuta theory.)

But really: why cut off a hand? The fact that the key was still there might also be important. There are 3 rooms upstairs and 5 downstairs. 3 people went to the 3 rooms upstairs, but only 3 people were downstairs for those 5 rooms. Kaitou went alone with 1 key to a hallway with 3 locks. Yet when the group was searching for Kaitou, 2 of the doors were open, and 1 locked (presumably the one for the key he had). Very strange. The master key must be involved, or perhaps some keys open multiple locks (Kaitou's key opens both waiting rooms on the right, Yamanishi's both on the left, Katsuta's the back; &c).
I can't say for sure who Irisu is talking to on the school chat(apart from Chitanda), but seeing as Irisu is calling them senpai it means they're a third year, and I don't believe we've had a third year introduced to us yet. Apart maybe from that guy who smoked in his clubroom, but I doubt he'd called himself a~ta~shi~ with a little music note, but that's just me.

Also, a conjecture on what went down which I think makes some sense was posted here:
http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/66983937#p66997328
やがて気づく本当の気持ちは
そして 人間が大好きでした
Jun 11, 2012 1:32 AM

Oct 2011
acting and plot in that horrible movie were better than in series XD

just to say who killed...
strongest suspicions are on that guy with yellow shirt (the one who opened the window):
- he was opening the doors, or rather could pretend they are locked - bonus for him would be showing that master key was in the same place where it was on the beginning
- than opening the window, it may be shock but also showing that this was only way someone would be able to come into the room - yet since grass outside has no traces of movement it --> killer went in and out in same way (doors)
- than he goes to gap between room and wall (if I read it well from the plan) - but again it would be impossible as it would make so much dirt
question is: why did he cut off that hand and that glass on the floor is a bit weird

Still lack of motif is a bit weak side of this story - and I hope they won't go "Ten Little Niggers" on this (and preview suggest this)
plus: "Why didn't she ask EBA?" ? - quite nice :D unless it refers to the book than it's simply weird
Jun 11, 2012 2:29 AM

Nov 2010
Fun episode, the Cluedo like stuff suits Mysteries
Jun 11, 2012 3:05 AM

Jun 2009
Even though it was an amateur movie, that was craptasticaly bad.

The actors were like forced doing it.
Jun 11, 2012 4:06 AM
Jan 2008
I think the culprit is the quiet girl with purple shirt: Yuri. the reasons is:

1. she knows the building too well. She finds the map and she knows where the keys are.
2. she distributes the keys, so she can determine who is going where.
3. she is going to the room right above where the victim was killed.
4. she is alone on the second floor.

what I think it happened: like we can see on the map, on the right side of the second floor there is a window just like the room where the victim was killed. she opened the window of the second floor and tied a rope on the window. then she went to the room where the victim was and killed him. with the key of the victim, she locked the door, took the rope outside the window (so no footprint outside the grass), climbed up and closed the window from the outside and voila. one close room killing mystery.
Jun 11, 2012 4:13 AM
Dec 2010
Eru's online handle is "L". :D
Jun 11, 2012 4:45 AM

May 2010
So,who do you think killed that guy.Personally,my guess is either that quiet girl or that glasses guy.Personally,I think it was that quiet girl since she knew the most about the house/
Jun 11, 2012 4:50 AM

Oct 2011
ckberserker said:
I think the culprit is the quiet girl with purple shirt: Yuri. the reasons is:

1. she knows the building too well. She finds the map and she knows where the keys are.
2. she distributes the keys, so she can determine who is going where.
3. she is going to the room right above where the victim was killed.
4. she is alone on the second floor.

what I think it happened: like we can see on the map, on the right side of the second floor there is a window just like the room where the victim was killed. she opened the window of the second floor and tied a rope on the window. then she went to the room where the victim was and killed him. with the key of the victim, she locked the door, took the rope outside the window (so no footprint outside the grass), climbed up and closed the window from the outside and voila. one close room killing mystery.

It has sense still there are few things:
- they were taking keys on their own - so no way of determining which room that guy will take, it may be that anyone who is in THAT room should die, but this is fail here as we know nothing of reason of death
- we don't know, or at least it's not shown if room above has window in that place (we may assume so)
- there are two other people on the second floor so they may have heard something or see if they open the window
- I like idea of using rope but window was a stuck - so closing it from outside may be difficult (not impossible thou)

and still there is matter of cut hand, this bothers me a bit - it needs some strength to do plus why it was so far from the body (I will drop this series if it will turn out to be an accident)
Plus that preview... if it will turn up really to be like this - than it will be simply LAME (meaning Glasses-kun and quiet girl are left)
So for now i will stick up with my "Yellow guy" theory, while one above makes perfect sense.
Dalek-bakaJun 11, 2012 6:33 AM
Jun 11, 2012 6:08 AM

May 2012
Next epi will be good, you can tell that much.
Who do you think was it?
I' m curious!
beep
Jun 11, 2012 6:11 AM

Sep 2011
I'm amazed that no one mentioned Umineko in this thread till now.
If Katsua Takeo (the yellow guy) isn't the detective according to Knox's rules, then he was the murderer.

This is way to easy.

The door wasn't locked at all.

His movement when he openend the door, he locked and unlocked the door again.
(First counterclockwise, then yellow clockwise).
Jun 11, 2012 6:38 AM
Jun 2012
Hi guys, newbie here. Great to see the discussions about Hyouka.

Just my 2 cents, thought the guys who went up the left stair look suspicious. There were 5 keys, yet both of them indicated they checked separate rooms? One of them might have time to go back, took the master key, performed the deed and returned it.

Then again, it might be Ten Little Niggers. That would be awesome, though anti climax!
Jun 11, 2012 6:58 AM

Oct 2010
shairn said:
Someone on /a/ suggested that Sugimura(Or top-left-kun, as you called him) would be the killer, seeing as he was in the best position to get to Kaitou(Victim). If anybody else had tried, they would have had to go through the lobby which is in plain sight of Sugimura.
Well I narrowed down the suspect to either very muscular or very fast or both to have done that. The killings looked like BRUTAL or just plain intelligent in the order and choices undertaken by the murderer.
Unyuu said:
After finishing the episode, I rewatched the movie in the episode to try to find out the murderer (for the fun and the lulz)

My guess is that it is Sugimura (the guy with glasses). What led me to believe that it is him is that.
I would agree with it however I have YET to formulated my own. Based on my thoughts he would go into the fast/intelligent types of killers if it's him. That would match some of the MOs (Murdered Objects) of the crime.
xizor said:
Eru's online handle is "L". :D
Death Note reference, RIGHT? But for Eru it would be more irony showed.
Yumekichi11Jun 11, 2012 7:03 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 11, 2012 7:17 AM

Nov 2009

Somehow i think that Chitanda didn't know what the f*ck they were talking about xD

Yeah, the movie was bad but they're students. Come on! xD
I still like Hyouka thought its mysteries aren't difficult and blah, blah. I love watching Oreki and Satoshi, haha.
Jun 11, 2012 7:28 AM

Oct 2011
bakuramariks said:

Somehow i think that Chitanda didn't know what the f*ck they were talking about xD

one frame later... she knows, oh she knows XD

but why people are so fixed on Glasses-kun as killer?
I hope it's not because of that slip into the blood, he could use other ways to cover traces (wash them? after long trip no one would found it weird).
He had enough time to do it and wouldn't even have to run - after all killing this way would also take some.
Jun 11, 2012 7:35 AM

Aug 2010
I believe the killer is Kounouso Yuri

Clues:
1- She already know keys position (i'm not sure if office is in the map, since i can't read Japanese)
2-She suggest to leave the master key
3-She is the second, after the victim, to take her key
4-She go upstairs alone
Jun 11, 2012 7:36 AM

Dec 2011
Was I the only one expecting a little romance between Irisu-senpai and Oreki? :D could be nice, with a Sadistic/Princess girl, after all that eyeing and similar composure to Oreki lol
Jun 11, 2012 8:17 AM

May 2008
Whatttt is this !? an interesting episode?! Hyouka is moving up my interest ladder now .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 11, 2012 9:03 AM
Oct 2011
can someone tell me the name of the music at the beginnig where they chat?
Jun 11, 2012 9:09 AM

Mar 2012
In my personal opinion, it was just okay. Probably one of the weakest of the Hyouka episodes thus far. However, that's not necessarily a bad thing. It seemed as though they were primarily setting up the next storyline in this series and considering the scope of the mystery, it seems it'll take some time to build up.

Not a great episode, but not bad either. I think my favorite scene was when Oreki went outside, the crickets were chirping and he was sweating, walked back in and said "not happening" when Eru rings his doorbell. I got a pretty good chuckle out of that.
Jun 11, 2012 10:02 AM

Aug 2008
Wegenbarth said:
If Katsua Takeo (the yellow guy) isn't the detective according to Knox's rules, then he was the murderer.

This is way to easy.

This makes sense. Re-watched the episode to confirm it.
And maybe he faked his own death in the preview? His face was so derpy lol.
Jun 11, 2012 10:39 AM

Oct 2011
darkerealm said:
This makes sense. Re-watched the episode to confirm it.
And maybe he faked his own death in the preview? His face was so derpy lol.

It may seem that this is some kind of "imaginary film"
because as far as that girl said they only filmed that part that we saw
and killer faking his own death... it was done before but here I don't know if it would fit
Jun 11, 2012 10:42 AM

Mar 2011
Nice! I really like the everyday feeling to the mysteries.

Cant wait to see Oreki shoot down the three amateur detectives!
Jun 11, 2012 10:48 AM

May 2010
ITS A TRAP, Poor Oreiki alway having to do something because of Chitanda and her Puppy Dog Eyes
Jun 11, 2012 11:49 AM
Jan 2011
I have nothing to say.
Jun 11, 2012 11:50 AM

Dec 2010
Irisu is so far the best girl in the show. Those blue eyes.. <3

Why didn't she ask EBA?

I'm guessing this refers to Hongo asking Irisu for help instead of Eba.
Jun 11, 2012 11:53 AM

Oct 2011
That Konishi voice.
Everything that comes out of his mouth sounds good.
Jun 11, 2012 12:43 PM

May 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Lol at Oreki's reaction to going to school on a hot day "not happening" only to end up going anyway after Eru went to get him :P

I laughed at that scene too, Oreki is probably my favorite character in this show.

As for the episode itself, well the movie they watched was poorly acted but I'm interested in who the culprit is. As always I'll be looking forward to next week's episode.
Jun 11, 2012 2:02 PM

Jul 2010
The acting in the film was hilarious--ly bad. I really don't have a clue who the culprit should be though.

I love how Hotarou wanted to step out into the sun, felt the heat and was like "nope". I'm looking forward to Hotarou solving this so called mystery. Always fun to see him dissect it piece by piece.

Jun 11, 2012 3:22 PM

May 2011
That ending was hilarious lol. Houtarou stepping outside, feeling the heat he immediately goes back inside and say hell no. But of course haha Chitanda appears moments later to drag him off. This just never gets old, Chitanda always there with her irresistible eyes. And the other two know its over for Houtarou the moment she goes Watashi Kininarimasu.

Dno why they can't just ask Hongou who the culprit is... But I guess this does make it much more interesting. Love the acting in this movie lols.
Jun 11, 2012 3:37 PM

Dec 2011
I think the episode this time felt flat.
But they did capture in anime how amateur movie looks and sounds like.
Bad acting and flow of script.

Though love the moments when Oreki just laze around more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2012 3:52 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ZeroZx said:
Dno why they can't just ask Hongou who the culprit is

I suspect there is something else going on here - it's not really about the movie they watched. The movie they watched may be a Stalking Horse.
Jun 11, 2012 4:00 PM

Dec 2011
ZeroZx said:

why they can't just ask Hongou who the culprit is

Because she's ill. So ill she can't talk, use her hands, feet, or just about any movable part of the body that would make it possible to communicate.

Even if there is a valid reason for it, the fact that none of them even ASK about it is just offensively stupid.
Jun 11, 2012 4:24 PM
May 2012
I think this episode was probably one the best ones so far haha
Jun 11, 2012 4:45 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh. I wish a real murder had taken place.
Jun 11, 2012 5:01 PM

Jul 2011
Ok...seems that Oreki have found some rival detectives this time! ;)

I like it!
Jun 11, 2012 5:12 PM

Apr 2008
Wegenbarth said:

This is way to easy.

I don't think so. He only turned the key 180° to unlock the door and then turned it back to get it out again. The lock to my apartment works the same way. In the first place, he would have to turn the key clockwise first to lock the door. That still doesn't make it impossible for him to lie about the door being locked though.

Not sure who could be the culprit though. Sugimura could see the lobby from his room, so he would probably have noticed if someone walked through the lobby (maby not though, if he was really busy expecting the room). And there's only one other room on the second floor, with the entrance directly in front of Sugimura's room, so Senoue would have probably noticed if Sugimura disappeared for a while. I still find it suspicious that Kounosu knew were the keys were.

phnsr said:
ZeroZx said:

Because she's ill. So ill she can't talk, use her hands, feet, or just about any movable part of the body that would make it possible to communicate.

Even if there is a valid reason for it, the fact that none of them even ASK about it is just offensively stupid.

I honestly think it's part of a bigger mystery. She obviously was writing messages in the beginning of the episode, so she can't be that ill.

Jun 11, 2012 5:18 PM

Dec 2011
NecoDelero said:

I honestly think it's part of a bigger mystery. She obviously was writing messages in the beginning of the episode, so she can't be that ill.

That is a possibility, but like I said, the part that I find inane is them not even asking. That's a really poor setup.
Jun 11, 2012 6:30 PM

Mar 2012
JakeeDylan said:
Well, I tried my best...
(don't click unless you've watched the episode. spoilers galore.)

That took a while...
Dem huge images.
Your explanation for her opening the window doesn't work. No amount of dust is going to make opening a window easier, especially when it hasn't been opened in so long. Plus, to climb down, she would have had to first jump into the grass, and when Katsuta opens the window we're clearly shown the grass wasn't trampled, bent, or broken in any way. Even if the window was already open, it would be quite a feat to jump down from one window to another without touching the ground outside, and I'm not ready to admit that Kousune is spiderman.

On top of that, how would she have locked the door behind Kaitou, assuming that Katsuta wasn't lying when he said it was locked? I doubt the backstage can be locked from the inside.

Finally, even if she had somehow jumped down into the backstage area, killed Kaitou and locked the door, she would have to perform an even more incredible feat of climbing to actually get back to her room. It just doesn't stand up straight.

Sugimura, on the other hand, had the perfect opportunity: No one could have spotted him, he has a direct access to Kaitou's section and he knows where the master key is.
やがて気づく本当の気持ちは
そして 人間が大好きでした
Jun 11, 2012 7:06 PM

Jul 2008
NecoDelero said:
Wegenbarth said:

This is way to easy.

I don't think so. He only turned the key 180° to unlock the door and then turned it back to get it out again. The lock to my apartment works the same way. In the first place, he would have to turn the key clockwise first to lock the door. That still doesn't make it impossible for him to lie about the door being locked though.

Not sure who could be the culprit though. Sugimura could see the lobby from his room, so he would probably have noticed if someone walked through the lobby (maby not though, if he was really busy expecting the room). And there's only one other room on the second floor, with the entrance directly in front of Sugimura's room, so Senoue would have probably noticed if Sugimura disappeared for a while. I still find it suspicious that Kounosu knew were the keys were.

phnsr said:
ZeroZx said:

Weren't the people chatting in the beginning Irisu and Chitanda?
Jun 11, 2012 7:22 PM

Mar 2012
JakeeDylan said:

That implies quite a bit of preparation on her part, not to mention that rope climbing is pretty darn hard. Though I'll admit we can't discard as a possibility just yet. As far as I know it's possible, though improbable. She would have had to guess that he would be in the room directly under hers.

Kaitou is in fact lying on his side, clutching his arm where a hand was cut off. The reason for his death hasn't been explicitly shown, though I'm willing to assume blood loss.

Since they're in a theatre, the backstage/hall are most likely soundproofed, which would lend credibility as to why he wasn't heard screaming and makes Katsuta's behaviour much more suspicious, as he did take his time inspecting the rooms and could have possibly lied about the door being locked. It's highly improbable that Katsuta is the killer however, seeing as he has so many obstacles (Yamanishi, Sugimura).

One thing I've been wondering about is whether or not the footage after they go their respective ways is cut. If it is, then we have no idea how long they were separated, which makes it hard, and if it wasn't, then we can already rule out at the very least three people as suspects, and that would be Sugimura, Yamanishi and Katsuta.
やがて気づく本当の気持ちは
そして 人間が大好きでした
Jun 11, 2012 7:27 PM

Jun 2011
tsubasalover said:
Finally, I've waiting for him!! It's the reason I watch Hyouka. The megane guy in the film!! Voiced by Miyu-Miyu!!

0o0 *Fangirl squeal* MIYU IRINO IS HERE?! I WILL KEEP WATCHING!
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Jun 11, 2012 8:12 PM

Mar 2012
JakeeDylan said:

After looking back a bit, the crime scene has quite a few unusual sightings. The first would be the glass spread across the floor. Where did this come from? The reception rooms.
It's already nearly impossible for Katsuta and Yamanishi to commit the crime as you've said, seeing as they are together, and the obstacle (bookcase and TV monitors) in their path to that room.

The only normal path to that room is from the lobby, so unless Suginuma did it, it would've needed to have been prepared.

Kaitou's bag was removed from his right arm and placed at a spot. You can see it was removed as he has his eyes closed and mouth shut. He must've been knocked out in someway, and then had his arm removed. No matter how you think about it, removing someone's arm when they are awake is almost impossible without someone struggling. I would think someone used the glass from the reception room to knock him out someway, and then used a tool such as a bone-saw to remove the part of his arm.

I still need to think about who could've done it... At this point, it's directed towards Suginuma.

Ah, I just noticed something else. There is a bottle on top of a box to the right of the window. Could it be someone actually normally convinced him to drink it by running over there normally (most likely Suginuma) and doing so? It looks as if he didn't struggle, but someone created an unnatural scene.
The glass in the reception room comes from the counter which was partly made of glass. Its frame is still visible in the scene where Kousune finds the floor map.

Seeing as the hand that was cut off is the one holding the key(Notice it is not the hand he picked the key up with, might have some importance), which made me think that the hand might have been cut off in self defense. Kaitou, realizing the threat, would've defended himself with the only weapon he has, but the killer somehow cut off his hand(Quite cleanly I might add). It doesn't really add up because cutting bone takes a lot of effort, but I'm not ready to discard it as a possibility.

As for his bag, I would assume he dropped it when he saw his attacker, as it's only a burden.

In the case he was surprised(Which would probably make more sense), however, what would be the point of removing his bag? and why remove his hand?

I didn't find the bottle you spoke of, when exactly is it most visible?

After rewatching, I noticed that, before opening the window, Katsuta seems to turn a lock of sorts which suggests that the window is in fact locked from the inside, which in turn means Kousune couldn't have climbed through the window and back.
やがて気づく本当の気持ちは
そして 人間が大好きでした
Jun 11, 2012 10:26 PM

Mar 2012
I think the reason that I love Hyouka so much is because it does a wonderful job depicting real life. The characters do and say things that happen for real.
Jun 12, 2012 12:58 AM

Mar 2012
leahcat said:
I think the reason that I love Hyouka so much is because it does a wonderful job depicting real life. The characters do and say things that happen for real.
I think this is also the reason so many people find it boring: It's too real. Too mundane.

Not that I think it's a bad thing, au contraire. I love my Slices of Life and Hyouka does an amazing job at it. I'm sure going to miss watching the new episode every sunday when it ends, but that's in three months so there's no reason to be concerned about that.
やがて気づく本当の気持ちは
そして 人間が大好きでした
Jun 12, 2012 1:11 AM
Feb 2012
i lol'ed at houtarou as the strength
Jun 12, 2012 1:17 AM

Oct 2011
shairn said:
Seeing as the hand that was cut off is the one holding the key(Notice it is not the hand he picked the key up with, might have some importance), which made me think that the hand might have been cut off in self defense. Kaitou, realizing the threat, would've defended himself with the only weapon he has, but the killer somehow cut off his hand(Quite cleanly I might add). It doesn't really add up because cutting bone takes a lot of effort, but I'm not ready to discard it as a possibility.

As for his bag, I would assume he dropped it when he saw his attacker, as it's only a burden.

In the case he was surprised(Which would probably make more sense), however, what would be the point of removing his bag? and why remove his hand?

I didn't find the bottle you spoke of, when exactly is it most visible?

After rewatching, I noticed that, before opening the window, Katsuta seems to turn a lock of sorts which suggests that the window is in fact locked from the inside, which in turn means Kousune couldn't have climbed through the window and back.

Just saying:
- If you say that cut hand it's not the same that took the key it may mean that it was put there to give false evidence - like fact he was trying to get away from locked room and while doing it, it was cut off
- window, from what I saw, wasn't closed but still opening it might be another way of distracting others as way that attacker came - which most probably is coming simply by the doors and leaving it also this way - this throws suspicion at one person that was opening the door, Yellow Guy (it might be also Glasses-kun but than he would need to go: first for master key, than to kill that fellow, lock him and than return to his room)

It may be also that he was killed in different place and than took to that room - as this glass is weird (there is window broken that could give it) but than, why bringing it also.
Something supporting this theory is: if he would be killed in that room he might have been heard via this "corridor" between rooms - and killer might wanted to be sure no one will notice it.
Lack of reason why he died really sucks in this series.

PS. Why didn't they ask EBA? - nice reference to the novel :) but it's hard to connect what happened in it with what happened in series (except clear fact they should simply ask her)
Jun 12, 2012 1:35 AM

Mar 2012
If Kaitou had been killed in another room there would be a trail of blood leading up to the body. I highly doubt any of them are capable of lifting him in their arms.

The window in the murder room was most definitely closed, else Katsuta couldn't have opened it. I doubt he opened it to give others the idea that the killer came or went through there, if that's what you mean, because they're kind of in the room with him and it's readily apparent that the grass was not stepped on. Of course, that raises the issue of climbing through the window on the floor above that we discussed earlier, but if I'm correct and Katsuta did indeed have to unlock the window before opening it it would have been impossible for the killer to either enter or leave by there.

I raised a point on /a/ concerning being killed in the backstage and being heard by someone in the connecting room - Even though there are two doors to the backstage, it would make no sense to make two different keys since the two doors lead to what is essentially a single room, meaning that Kaitou's key, if it indeed unlocks the right backstage, would also unlock the left backstage, meaning that there would be no one in the left backstage or the hall to hear him getting killed.
やがて気づく本当の気持ちは
そして 人間が大好きでした
Jun 12, 2012 1:49 AM

Nov 2006
GarLogan78 said:
Weren't the people chatting in the beginning Irisu and Chitanda?
Irisu was texting the movie's scriptwriter, and she chatted with her senpai and Eru on the computer.

Did Houtarou mention when his sister graduated? I feel like he did but I can't remember/don't have the episodes anymore to check. Irisu's senpai being Houtarou's sister seems pretty obvious to me, but for some reason I thought they had a bigger age difference.
Jun 12, 2012 1:52 AM

Oct 2011
Maybe not killed but knocked unconscious - than there will be no trace of blood. Still why making this diversion with cutting his hand of as I don't think it had any meaning at all (why cut it and than leave it on the ground?)
But that is secondary theory for me.

Yellow Guy is Katsuta... good to know.
For me simply his behaviour is weird - while everyone is looking at the body he passes it and goes, almost straight, to the window. And opens it. With that amount of shock I wouldn't be surprised that people would have problem with noticing it.
I simply don't see evidences for anyone else - except Glass-kun but him touching the blood would be to lame, and there is no evidence supporting fact that someone climbed in or out of the window.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

186 by Dasfonia »»
Apr 16, 9:53 PM

» No romance here

KainiusTheGreat - Mar 10

25 by Margrave_Masane »»
Apr 13, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 6, 2012

268 by Cammell »»
Apr 8, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 22, 2012

491 by Prosper20 »»
Apr 5, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

184 by dspr »»
Mar 3, 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.