Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime of Girl's Climbing Manga 'Yama no Susume' Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 1, 2012 5:46 PM

Nov 2008
jmal said:
symbv said:
Confirmed this is only a 5-min anime, so manage your expectation.

Since there is only one volume of the manga so far, a short anime has been expected but still 5 minute is really short.

Source: http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/opo_20121201191120.jpg

Whelp, that nukes my expectations.

That sucks but it still can be enjoyable.

Dec 12, 2012 9:05 PM

Oct 2011
Windex said:
Generic moe shit.

p.e.r.f.e.c.t.
Definite watch.
Oct 25, 2013 10:06 AM
Mar 2012
I don't know the credibility of it, but a Japanese website seems to indicate a season 2
Oct 25, 2013 11:10 AM

Nov 2010
AbZeroNow said:
I don't know the credibility of it, but a Japanese website seems to indicate a season 2

Oh, nice .. i hope it's true and gets confirmed.
Oct 25, 2013 11:16 AM

Sep 2012
Indeed, I've been praying for this and buying the manga, the magazine, Staccato Days CD and the Bluray in hopes of a season 2. When I got manga volume 5 and Earth Star Comics November this month I did what I always do looking for leaflets and on-page announcements and found nothing... so I was disappointed.

So I hope this rumor is true but seeing nothing official on the anime site and twitter yet I am a bit cautious about this news.

But I may play Staccato Days on repeat until it is confirmed!
Oct 25, 2013 11:29 AM

Sep 2012
AbZeroNow said:
I am still trying to look for other support evidence because
1) The site is a fan site, NOT the official anime site or staff related to the anime
(check: http://yamanosusume.jimdo.com/%E3%81%93%E3%82%8C%E3%81%AF%E3%81%AA%E3%81%81%E3%81%AB/ where he made it clear it is a fan site)
2) The news that mentioned 2nd season in spring is actually a news about a stamp rally campaign to encourage fans to visit sites seen in the anime. The 2nd season part was mentioned in passing only.

It also mentioned about publication of manga vol.5, so perhaps the news of 2nd season was found on the manga, but I would want to find more credible source before I start a new thread about it.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 25, 2013 11:33 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
It also mentioned about publication of manga vol.5, so perhaps the news of 2nd season was found on the manga, but I would want to find more credible source before I start a new thread about it.
I don't normally even read the tankobon through as I read the chapters first in Earth Star magazine but I did read the end section which is always added and didn't think I saw anything. I will look again tonight when I get home to see if I missed something but the manga came out on October 12th so if it contained an announcement I think someone would have mentioned it by now.

Though that said, no one else seemed to notice the NouCome OVA announced on a leaflet in volume 6 until when I sent the news story in, and it came out weeks before that so you never know.
Oct 25, 2013 11:38 AM

Sep 2012
hpulley said:

Though that said, no one else seemed to notice the NouCome OVA announced on a leaflet in volume 6 until when I sent the news story in, and it came out weeks before that so you never know.
At least for NouCome OVA, I think 2 days after you submitted the news story in MAL I saw some news article about it. And a 2nd season is quite a different game from an OAD associated with a special edition of manga and should generate much more buzz (with picture of proof etc). And yet here in this fan's site, the guy just mentioned the 2nd season as if it was already some well-known information. I wonder how and where he got that news in the first place. And until I could find some concrete information, I hesitate to make a new thread in the News Board.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 25, 2013 2:04 PM

Sep 2012
The funny thing is that mangaka Siro tweeted that address himself and comments on doing the stamp rally:
https://twitter.com/siro700/status/393754456317128705
Someone replied pointing out the second season in spring comment but Siro hasn't responded to that. Edit: instead of replying he deleted his tweet... and I failed to record the reply... sigh.

Edit: no announcement in volume five or Earth Star November. Just ads for season one merch.

Edit again: and the fan site has now been edited as well, no longer says season 2... so we are again left to hope, and pray, and buy merch...
hpulleyOct 26, 2013 4:03 AM
Oct 26, 2013 5:57 AM

Sep 2012
^ My guess is that it may indeed be true given how specifically the guy said it will be in next spring but the usual practice in Japan is to have a news blackout until the formal announcement. The mangaka of course would know such practice and probably someone old the blog writer as well (or he finally realized his mistake of leaking).

I don't mind waiting for a credible source confirms the news. It is still much better than relying on a comment on a fan's site which does not provide any proof as support.

Oct 26, 2013 9:24 AM

May 2013
I saw the news coming (and going) too. I really wanted a 2nd season of lolis climbing mountains.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
42 minutes ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 4

3 by VittoCheri »»
4 hours ago

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

17 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
5 hours ago

» Web Manga 'Awajima Hyakkei' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago

» 'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

Nioxys - Yesterday

2 by notPara »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.