Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 9, 2012 11:22 PM

May 2011
Ooooh we get to see Yuuko's memories, can't wait for that. And Yuuko's new personality makes her even more cuter.

Black Rock Yuuko looks awesome. And yeah I've gotta feel for her since she's just getting all of the unwanted pain and memories pushed onto her.
Jun 10, 2012 4:38 AM
Feb 2012
Saying it only once isn't enough. This episode was brilliant and I can't wait for tomorrow to see what's going to happen. Will it be even better than this episode? Highly likely. <3
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 10, 2012 6:13 AM

Nov 2009
Seeing them mess up with Yuuko's personality so much is making me pretty uncomfortable. Glad to see it's coming to an end soon and Teiichi is manning up and doing something about it.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...
Jun 10, 2012 1:09 PM

Dec 2009
Can't wait to see her past!
Jun 11, 2012 5:08 PM

Oct 2011
crazy man haha BRS! and enbodiment flash back
Jun 19, 2012 8:00 PM

Aug 2008
hahaha glad I'm not the only one who thought Yuuko looked like BRS for a moment there.
Jun 21, 2012 10:44 AM

Jan 2011
haha BRS cameo

things finally seem to be moving, this is the first time i really want to watch the next eps of this series
Jul 6, 2012 1:29 PM

Jan 2010
they know how
to intrigue us.
I can not wait to find out the truth about Yuko's life in the past *___*
Jul 19, 2012 12:28 PM

Jun 2011
Coool! The story's now been ripped apart from the manga, and against my expectations, this looks great :D
I'm positively surprised, I hope I won't be disappointed in the end ^^
Jul 26, 2012 6:52 AM

Jan 2012
Nice epi. Cant wait to see how Yuuko died.
Aug 16, 2012 5:35 PM

Jan 2012
about fucking time....

brb taking 9 episodes to explain the obvious of how she has another body that takes all of her memories and emotions

this shit should've been 2 ep OVA's

fucking sad fanbase sure love to waste time..
Oct 5, 2012 4:05 PM

Jun 2012
I got a bad feeling about dis.
Oct 15, 2012 11:46 PM

Mar 2012
FINALLY.

I actually feel bad for Shadow Yuuko. I mean, she took it all for Yuuko. And if Niiya actually "love" Yuuko, he must love her good and bad sides.

I have a feeling that groping will play another big role in the next episode? Maybe that how it all started! So far groping is how:
-Yuuko was first touched by Niiya (or probably anyone)
-Yuuko regained her memories
-Shadow Yuuko transfers the bad memories
-and might be how Yuuko suffered and then died? LOL
Oct 16, 2012 11:47 AM

Nov 2009
Glad we are finally going to get to find out what happened to Yuuko.
Dec 21, 2012 2:29 AM

Aug 2012
I really hate when tragedy became like this....it's just is Yuuko being rape?? I feel sad every time I watch an anime that the tragedy part is being rape :(

Well I didn't know for sure if she is being rape but hope they didn't

Inhale exhale Next Episode >>>>>>>>
Jan 23, 2013 8:36 PM

Nov 2011
Man, I feel so bad for shadow Yuuko. She has to face reality eventually god dammit.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Mar 7, 2013 7:39 AM

Apr 2012
I've loved almost every episode of this series but I'm glad we're finally getting to see Yuuko's past c:

I really like Teiichi but he seems a little thoughtless sometimes -- I found it weird that he just ran after Yuuko after she slapped Kirie. KIRIE IS YOUR FRIEND TOO, YOU GAVE HER FUTILE HOPE ;____; And he didn't seem too bothered at first about leaving Yuuko (his girlfriend!) all by herself at school for the night either lol. Oh well. Teenage boys are fickle!

Also does Shadow Yuuko really have to plunge her hands into Yuuko's boobs everytime come on now...
Jul 20, 2013 10:48 PM

Jan 2013
Love this episode.
The romantic parts were adorable.
Then there was great plot progression.
5/5
Sep 26, 2013 5:43 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Both the main male and female characters annoy the hell out of me. I had no other choice but to drop this Anime before half-way episode 9. episode. I gave 3 reasons for this:

1) Yuko is becoming an annoying clingy pain in the ASS!
2) Teiichi's cowardly behavior and inability to put his foot down is driving me NUTS!
3) I can't be sure but I get the feeling the unreasonable amount of jealousy Yuko has wont be changing anytime soon.

DROPPED!
Oct 14, 2013 1:32 AM

Jan 2008
Finally getting to see what happened to here when she died i hope they dont just cute it off though.
Oct 20, 2013 10:47 AM

May 2013
That running seems endless, 5\5 great ep
Nov 24, 2013 3:55 PM

Aug 2010
amginex said:
abaanda said:
are these ppl raping yuko in the flashback?? i fkin hope not

was thinking of this too.

I also hope that she didn't get raped. I hate this kind of things. (I pity Yuuko now) ;/
Jan 25, 2014 6:50 AM

Dec 2013
freshy1993 said:
amginex said:
abaanda said:

was thinking of this too.

I also hope that she didn't get raped. I hate this kind of things. (I pity Yuuko now) ;/

Really ticks me off, the human nature that is.
Apr 14, 2014 2:38 PM

Aug 2013
best answers to the test ever in this episode.

awww shadow yuuko likes him too, envy... least we're going to finally find out the truth
deplorableApr 14, 2014 2:57 PM
May 13, 2014 8:47 AM

Jun 2011
If it is as they said, Yuuko pushed all the "ugliness" onto the other Yuuko, then I feel bad for the dark Yuuko, if she indeed feels as much as Yuuko, seeing as Yuuko really hates her past, I just can't imagine how much suffering the dark Yuuko went through all these years shouldering that memory.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 11, 2014 8:29 AM

Jan 2014
Finally! We get to see Yuuko's memories...
Great episode!
Feb 28, 2015 1:04 AM

Nov 2013
I hate the new Yuuko. She's so selfish and fickle. Watching Yuuko call Teiichi a perv made me cringe.

Okonogi really brings down this show for me. As soon as it gets dark, she just waltzes right on in and completely ruins the dark atmosphere with a nasty tone shift.

The ending was pretty interesting though. I'm curious to see what Yuuko's memories entail. Probably lots of rape considering how big her boobs are.

Okay episode though I'm finding it hard to enjoy this anime now after that awfully cheesy episode from before.

6/10

abaanda said:
I hope so because we might get to see some nice titties. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FunnyRatmanFeb 28, 2015 1:14 AM

Jun 7, 2015 12:14 PM

Feb 2013
Finally, this is getting interesting.
Apr 5, 2016 12:34 PM

Apr 2013
So seems now we will finally see the truth about Yuuko's past. Very interesting :3
Apr 29, 2016 6:33 AM

Oct 2009
Good thing I skipped to this ep. More story and less unnecessary fanservice. yaaaay!

Jul 28, 2016 8:58 PM
Sep 2015
Wow, something tells me next episode is gonna be full of suffering. Seeing from the first person perspective, the innocent Yuuko who just woke up full of life, being tortured and murdered "for the good of the village" or whatever shit. Why am I commenting instead of watching the next episode? Probably because I'm putting it off....
Jul 3, 2017 8:56 PM

Sep 2014
I dont know why but Teiichi kind of reminds me of Kazuya Kujou from Gosick, meaning he kind of annoys me from how he acts especially when he's fully devoted to someone (Yuuko) (Victorique in a Gosick sense). I dont know its just me.. hehe
Feb 12, 2018 5:44 PM

Feb 2012
Yuuko's past looks pretty fucked up from those flashbacks. Expecting some tragic stuff next episode. We will finally get to see what happened to her. I kinda feel bad for Shadow Yuuko having to bare all memories.
Apr 19, 2018 12:00 PM

Mar 2018
Cratex said:
I see a lot of folks dissing on Teiichi for making mistakes or doing the "wrong" thing.

Teiichi - he's what? 13? No way in hell you should expect a 13 year old kid to NOT make mistakes when we're dealing with this short of shit. If anything, it's amazing what he's been able to do right up to this point. A traumatized ghost with split personalities, hints of a really ugly and violent past, and two other girls also wanting his attention. For most kids that age emotions often tumble over each other faster than they can keep up. When problems come up they're often facing such things for the first time and have little experience on which to base ways to deal with them. Never mind trying to reason with a vengeful ghost who appears to be trying to destroy the girl he loves - the fact that he stood up to Shadow Yuuko was more than I'd expect out of most 13 year olds.

Sure, he's making a lot of mistakes - but he's in there swing.

I fully agree with this. Teiichi is no great hero, nor does he need to be. He has no particular powers or skills. He is an ordinary 13-year-old boy. He is being very brave to stand up to Shadow Yuuko like this.

Lolicon said:
Both the main male and female characters annoy the hell out of me. I had no other choice but to drop this Anime before half-way episode 9. episode. I gave 3 reasons for this:

1) Yuko is becoming an annoying clingy pain in the ASS!

I agree that Yuuko is annoying and clingy. I also think that she means well and cares about Teiichi. She is suffering from serious mental illness. Cut her some slack. I love her, flaws and all. :)
Aug 15, 2018 6:32 AM

May 2016
It's more than noticeable that throwing away all her bad memories and feelings into another part of yourself isn't a good idea especially if you're ethereal. Yuuko expressing negative emotions such as anger, sadness, loneliness, and even embarrassment when the situation calls for it might mean that she's unconsciously not depending too much on Shadow Yuuko to receive those feelings in worry that she'll end up forgetting about Teiichi again. Despite completely throwing away her memories about them investigating her past, Shadow Yuuko was having none of it anymore and forced her to remember everything she repressed.

While her usually playful and clingy demeanor is very adorable, not coming to terms with her past and redirecting all the bad vibes she gets is not a solution at all. It was established that her spirit is bound to the school so letting her accept Shadow Yuuko without breaking down because Teiichi is there to love her even with her ugly side will ultimately help her rest in peace. Now, the time for knowing what actually happened has come and it's not gonna end well...

Jul 21, 2019 6:59 PM

Oct 2016
-I feel so bad for Momoe. She got cucked so hard.
-Yuuko's kind of a clingy bitch, pardon my French. I know she's been lonely and whatnot, but she needs to give Teiichi some space. And there is absolutely no excuse for slapping Kirie like that. That was a bitch move.
-I know Momoe is supposed to be clueless, but why doesn't she notice floating chopsticks or the cold feeling of a marker on her forehead. It has shown several times that others can see stuff Yuuko is holding.
EDIT:
Updated signature because Tinypic is shutting down.

PikslapJul 28, 2019 6:32 PM
Aug 19, 2019 6:33 AM

Oct 2012
I actually feel bad for Shadow Yuuko, she always get rejected by Yuuko and Teiichi :(
I mean even if you have very screwed up past, you have to accept it
Avoiding it won't make you feel better... actually maybe it will for a moment

Seems like her past is not just bad kind of past, looks like she was really tortured
"Signature removed"
Jan 9, 2020 9:11 AM

Aug 2018
Can't Yuuko leave school, by the way?.. If she's lonely that Teiichi is leaving school at dusk?.. Couldn't she just come home to him or something?.. Guess, she can't leave school..
This episode passed really quick for some reason..
Apr 6, 2020 2:22 AM

Dec 2013
Aweee poor Momoe but she's really cute. Am I the only one who feel bad for Kage Yuuko??? I mean ofc she'll not be in peace if Yuuko keep pushing her pain and sorrow to her. And Niiya spoils Yuuko too much. And yeah, slapping Kirie is a no-no. I didn’t like this episode

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Nov 17, 2021 9:36 AM

Mar 2019
Amazing last half of the episode. Already guessed that Yuuko didn't die willingly, she was most likely thrown there and left to die, or thrown there after being killed. Can't wait to see how this story wraps up. The next episode should explain everything face on, since Teiichi is going to see everything that happened with his own eyes (kind of).
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 29, 2023 1:59 AM

Dec 2022
Ah, I see. So she's only amnesiac regarding some of her memories. Shadow Yuuko also doesn't seem to be a repository for all of Yuuko's negative emotions. She's certainly a manifestation of them, but Yuuko herself can still experience them in some capacity, as shown by her actions in the previous episodes.

Flashback episode to Yuuko's past in the next episode, and will probably shed light into her death. Thankfully, this flashback was properly set up this time.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 2, 2023 1:59 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The flashbacks have the point of this anime!!! kekeke
Mar 13, 2:30 PM

May 2021
I always thought they would find her past in a more detective way rather than a spiritual way of straight up living her memories
Inhales oxygen
May 1, 9:30 PM

Dec 2022
intense cinema man intense
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2012

568 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

157 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2012

145 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2012

170 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 29, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 20, 2012

150 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 29, 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.