Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2012 4:51 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter summary below the fold:

Well, honestly there wasn't a lot of action that should normally hook a reader to a new serialization, but I think there's enough potential for this to be a good read, especially with the cliffhanger at the end. Three stars.
Jun 22, 2012 4:20 AM

Aug 2008
Morinaga Milk is one of my favorite author, hands down. Her art is amazing!
I have high hopes for this.

First chapter just introduced the characters and the setting pretty much. Not much happened......
I really like the girl with glasses though. She's like a HBIC.
Jun 22, 2012 4:29 PM

Feb 2009
Well after reading the first chapter, all I can say is that I have no hopes for this. The story just looks stupid. I'll keep reading this for a while though, but after seeing what Morinaga did with Mare and the rest of the NanaxHitomi series I can see this story failing perfectly.
Sep 28, 2012 8:00 PM

Oct 2009
I think it's Morinaga Milk's first time making the black haired girl has long hair (normally its short)
... I dunno, I kinda like the idea of mystery + adventure + shoujo ai. :D
The girl from news paper club is kinda funny.
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Sep 29, 2012 3:58 PM
Jan 2012
Who knows... the black hair girl might end up cutting her hair later on in the series. D:

I think this manga has a lot of potential if done right. Although, looking at Mare, I can't say I'm too confident on Morinaga Milk's ability to do mystery..
Nov 17, 2012 7:12 PM

Sep 2012
Who knows... the black hair girl might end up cutting her hair later on in the series. D:

I raged when she did that to Mari. D:<

I think this manga has a lot of potential if done right. Although, looking at Mare, I can't say I'm too confident on Morinaga Milk's ability to do mystery..

I thought the same thing, but do remember that Mare is over ten years old. I'm sure her story-writing abilities have improved a lot since then.
Feb 23, 2014 5:46 AM

Jan 2009
1. not much happened, just only character introductions

2. i'm here cuz morinaga milk wrote 'Girl Friends', which has been the best yuri manga i've read ever.

3. the genres seems interesting. looking forward to the next ch.

6/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Police Chapter 16 Discussion

Miporin - Jun 6, 2015

2 by DazeFire »»
May 13, 2022 2:02 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Police Chapter 7 Discussion

Qualia - Jun 4, 2014

1 by TsubasaFamily »»
Jan 10, 2019 12:45 AM

Poll: » Gakuen Police Chapter 5 Discussion

billybob300c - Feb 25, 2014

1 by TsubasaFamily »»
Jan 9, 2019 11:17 AM

Poll: » Gakuen Police Chapter 8 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Apr 26, 2015

1 by Slouazonrah »»
Nov 21, 2016 5:07 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Police Chapter 14 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Apr 26, 2015

1 by RishaRea48 »»
Jun 29, 2015 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.