Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2012 4:39 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
41 episodes and they still haven't explained what happened during the Dark History. In any case, still pretty good suspense and it seems the Gundam will now have a competitor of the same ability.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 3, 2012 2:09 AM

Jul 2008
After all that waiting, Agrippa turns out to be a clueless brat...just kill him now.
Jul 2, 2013 2:50 PM

Nov 2011
Aww, Sochie and Miashei hugging each other in their mobile suits was so cute. I want to do that, haha.

Grr. I'm beginning to think Dianna and Kihel look alike by sheer chance and happened to meet each other when they did. That's so annoying. There has to be a good reason for stuff like that. I want to know more about the Dark History, too. They've been hinting at parts of it, but someone please just sit down and explain it to me. ;o; It seems really cool.
May 17, 2014 10:50 AM

Jun 2012
So, Harry just decided to run with Kihel after all that he did to bring her there? Stupid.

Yeah, I was thinking this Agrippa guy would be badass as hell, but I was wrong.

This whole thing about Turn A and Turn X seems to be interesting. Judging by the next episode's title, I think we'll manage to see Turn X soon.
Jun 2, 2014 12:43 PM

Sep 2013
Wow that trap door was a mean trick!
Jan 28, 2015 2:34 PM

Jul 2010
WolfWood37 said:
After all that waiting, Agrippa turns out to be a clueless brat...just kill him now.

My thoughts exactly, and he had so much influence over everything over the course of the series because they dropped his name several times so I almost thought he would be the big bad but he's just an idiot.
Feb 9, 2015 2:33 PM

Sep 2011
wow aggrippa was a waste of a plotpoint

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 23, 2016 10:26 PM

Jul 2012
The one reason why I suspect why Agrippa has managed to claim this much power is that Agrippa's attitude is an act. Either that, or he's got a vindictively violent streak on par with Nero or Caligula.
Jul 29, 2017 3:17 PM

Dec 2015
I can't believe the clown in the king's clothes that this Agrippa Maintainer is! All those behind-the-scenes plotting to make the conflict grow and undermine Dianna's influence... With the kind of attitude he has, how come no other important figure ever tried to take his place over the last year?
Lily Borgiano clearly confirms that she has become far more capable than Guen who also sadly can't handle the stress of battlefield.

Ghinghanam, Maintainer, Guen, Lily Borgiano, Loran&co. Everyone doing what he wants, everyone with his own goals. What a war! The last batch of episodes will certainly be chaotic if nobody bothers to make alliances.

5/5

Cathedral said:
Dianna and Kihel look alike by sheer chance. That's so annoying. There has to be a good reason for stuff like that.

It might be annoying for certain persons but this doesn't mean there has to be a reason to justify this The Prince and the Pauper situation.

@St0rmblade Wait, what is Lily Borgiano doing when she's close to Guin??
Rei_IIIJan 9, 2021 3:39 AM
Sep 29, 2020 10:52 PM

Sep 2014
Jeeze I could swear I've heard this ED song before somewhere but I can't place it
Nov 17, 2020 8:48 AM
Jul 2017
TwinBee20 said:
Jeeze I could swear I've heard this ED song before somewhere but I can't place it

Same! It is Tsuki No Mayu - Aki Okui. Definitely heard it before.

I'm glad I stuck with this series. Paid off these last 5 episodes or so. One thing though...what is the goal of everyone here now? So many power players.
Jan 8, 2021 4:15 PM

Aug 2017
Note about the OP: Kiehl is circling atop of a red rose, which I can't find anywhere aside from Lily's jacket...

Nice move from Harry - punching a guy in the guts with his own rifle

Did Diana refer to the palace as her home? Nothing personal! Oh, and she gained 2 kg.

Ghingham city surely doesn't have a whole lot of security...even Syd was piloting during the breakthrough operation, huh

Funny how random remarks from earlier episodes about the possibility of something similar to Mountain Cycle on the Moon just turned out to be true.

Finally that song for the ED! And what a nice butterfly transformation sequence...

P.S. I'm pretty sure the captain of that Mahiroo squad was inspired by some character from a film about Chinese martial arts - or at least it feels that way.

P.P.S. I hope Lily arranged the meeting solely using her persuasion skills and didn't do anything with Agrippa like she does with Guin when close to him...

Rei_III said:

It might be annoying for certain persons but this doesn't mean there has to be a reason to justify this The Prince and the Pauper situation.

Ha! When talking about concidences, I always ask myself: is the situation possible in principle, even if the chances are low? If yes than I'm fine. After all, nothing impossible is happening. If a coincidence is necessary to tell a good story, why not?

Rei_III said:

@St0rmblade Wait, what is Lily Borgiano doing when she's close to Guin??

Hugging, touching his leg, sitting besides him, etc. I have always found her flirting with him and acting excessively suggestive (supposedly to get close to him and further whatever ends she might have)
St0rmbladeJan 9, 2021 6:51 AM
Apr 25, 2023 10:57 AM

May 2019
Agrippa seems like a typical clown that plays a cool leader or maybe he is just too simpleminded just like Dianna said. Wtf the palace has a trap installed on the floor XD. Looks like there will be another Gundam found on the moon. That ED is godly. I have listened to this song many times and still got shiver at how beautiful the song is.

Nov 26, 2023 3:14 AM

Jul 2017
I think Agrippa is acting like a dumb idiot on purpose, maybe he has some kind of secret plan.
I don't quite understand harry's actions, It seems like he is wandering from one place to another.
The story is becoming super interesting, i hope they explain the dark history soon.
The ending theme is wonderful.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 29 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Sep 18, 2012

17 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 5, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 7 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

21 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 6 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

19 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

24 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

23 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.